• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Transformers II To Buy or Not To Buy!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Derogon

In a house that's on a street that's in a town tha
Transformers 2: A Buy or Not To Buy!?

Okay I watched the Transformers 2 game commercial on the Moving Picture Box (T.V lol) And I was like holy crap Transformers 2 is going to be so freaking awesome. But then I was like liffy on the whole buying it without watching X-Play (The only news I ever really watch other then Attack of the Show) and X-Play gave Transformers 2 a 3/5 Stars. Transformers lost 2 stars cause of the lack of free roaming and it's like all timed and the lack of any good cutscenes but it kept the 3 stars for online multiplayer and bad ass Robotic Explosions. So I'm just wondering couldn't the game have been a lot better if they didn't have gameplay timed and you can Free-Roam? Or like added in a Free Play Level? And I was wondering if anyone played it: Should I go buy it?

I would like your ideas on this game so negative and positive comments not about me about the game though.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
You're probably talking about the console versions, but clarifying that would be helpful.

Just rent it. If you like it enough for the time you rented it and didn't already beat everything, then buy it if you want to. That's the way I go about a game that I see as iffy.

Aria

braver by the minute
I wouldn't buy it, I played it at my friends house and it's okay, but more of a renter I think

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Heard the campaign is shit, multiplayer isn't bad. This is one of those rent games, but gets boring pretty quickly

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
It is a game based on a movie. Sooooooo if you have sense in it then don't buy it and maybe just give it a rent.

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
Meh... The online plays gets really old fast. Lots of cheaters on online play. If you have the option to but Prototype over this I say go for Prototype. I regret buying this game. Not worth it.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Meh... The online plays gets really old fast. Lots of cheaters on online play. If you have the option to but Prototype over this I say go for Prototype. I regret buying this game. Not worth it.

Protoype sucks too, I just returned my copy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back