What's new

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Transfir outfit to a second account?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LingeringVanitas

Reaction score
Okay so I been playing Chi for a few days, I already linked my outfit to my MAIN JPN Unchained game. But I got a second Unchained game. So, here is the question I made a SECOND Japanese Yahoo account. The funny part about this is....I go into the CHI game and guess what? It goes back to the same game I already started. Is this a glitch or what? How can I be in the same game if I'm logged into a different yahoo account?????? So can I link the outfit to a second Unchained? Because if I already linked it I am not sure if it lets me do it twice. Not to mention to a second Unchained game.

tsumigami

Reaction score
IIRC Avatar link only works once. so you can't undo and re-link it to another. and have you logged out your SQEX bridge account before login using another account?

LingeringVanitas

Reaction score
No. But, you think if I made a new bridge account too I may be able to pull this off maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6