• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Training Time!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What's the highest level you have been at on Destiny Islands?

• 1-3

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • 4-6

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • 7-9

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • 10-12

Votes: 13 18.6%
  • 13-15

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • 16+

Votes: 17 24.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elorah

Awards
hehe ive done that... i thought it would be funny to see him jump!
but then nothing happened and i felt like a complete idiot ^_^'

and in other news, my brother hasn't played much of his game for a while.. well it would get really boring fighting shadow for hours on end! i think he's level 10 now.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Actually, i think i did almost get him into the water(wording no too good), but i think he's "programmed" not to be able to

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
hehe ive done that... i thought it would be funny to see him jump!
but then nothing happened and i felt like a complete idiot ^_^'
Wow I thought I was like the only one... Wow I no longer feel so stupid.

and in other news, my brother hasn't played much of his game for a while.. well it would get really boring fighting shadow for hours on end! i think he's level 10 now.
lol Tell him not to give up, We're cheering for im' :)

Actually, i think i did almost get him into the water(wording no too good), but i think he's "programmed" not to be able to
Yeah I tried to push him in once but ended up falling in myself, it was revenge...
I remember when Riku PUSHED ME IN! That was annoying, ok he did his little Roll kick thing and I wasn't paying much attention so splash into the water I go! lol. I was soo annoyed!

Elorah

Awards
Wow I thought I was like the only one... Wow I no longer feel so stupid.

Yaay! It's nice knowing that lots of other people have attempted and/or done some of the stupid things that I've done ^_^ Actually, when I first saw Riku, I laughed a lot at his puffy pants. And Sora's shoes. I thought it would be funny to see Riku jump in the water! It would have been funny if his pants sorta... un-puffified (?) for a second there.

lol Tell him not to give up, We're cheering for im'

Hehe I'll be sure to let him know!

Yeah I tried to push him in once but ended up falling in myself, it was revenge...
I remember when Riku PUSHED ME IN! That was annoying, ok he did his little Roll kick thing and I wasn't paying much attention so splash into the water I go! lol. I was soo annoyed!

Wow that is pretty hilarious! Though that was slightly mean of him! :p

Eternal Redemption

last in line
I got to level 20 or 21 :mellow:My method was the most boring of you all I foght Wakka and when ever he hit me with his ball I hit it back with my sword giving me 1+ exp every time I did that and when he did that blue ball I got 2+ exp it took me some time..It was the second Time I played the game

Elorah

Awards
woah.. that sounds like it took an awfully long time! but anyways WAY TO GO! That's really high, especially if that's almost solely from constant 1 or 2 exp points.

Did you get through the early worlds really easily? Was it fun? ^_^

Cloudemyx

When I start a new game, I'm like, all focused about going to level up a lot before I leave. I always end up being bored with fighting after I reach level 10, so I leave and say to myself that: the next time...the next time I play, I'll level up more... Most likely that won't happen... I fight Wakka.

Eternal Redemption

last in line
woah.. that sounds like it took an awfully long time! but anyways WAY TO GO! That's really high, especially if that's almost solely from constant 1 or 2 exp points.

Did you get through the early worlds really easily? Was it fun? ^_^

Cerberus was way to easy.....I had fun on Stealth Sneak and Wonder Land But after that....Training time again:glare:

Athaydea

Bronze Member
i just face tidus 80 million times .. if you attack him at the same time as he attacks you .. you get 2 tech points .. and if you just run away briefly after it happens.. then run towards him again.. you can do it again and just keep doing it until you grow a level .. i dont even leave destiny island till im at level 15 .. by the later levels though .. it takes a long time of fighting tidus to grow those levels .. you need to do the tech thing about 120 times just to grow a level at some point which can be a little monotonous

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I would love to try that but for some reason....I couldn't just stay on the island for so long, you know? I like the other world too much also to just stay in one!

Riku77

I got to level 100 once it took me 112:43 hours and all almost 2 years worth of gaming. Cuz I was stupid and thought that the whole game was that till about a year ago when I played it again and realized how stupid I was. I think I still am stupid though....

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Actually, when I first saw Riku, I laughed a lot at his puffy pants.
OH MA GOODNESS ME TOO! I was like... Does Have ge really bid calves or somthing or just really small ankles lol...

un-puffified (?)
lol! Funny word! hehehehehheeee

When I start a new game, I'm like, all focused about going to level up a lot before I leave. I always end up being bored with fighting after I reach level 10, so I leave and say to myself that: the next time...the next time I play, I'll level up more... Most likely that won't happen... I fight Wakka.
Oh me too! Except I usually go one level further up than last time and then I I get bored lol.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i just face tidus 80 million times .. if you attack him at the same time as he attacks you .. you get 2 tech points .. and if you just run away briefly after it happens.. then run towards him again.. you can do it again and just keep doing it until you grow a level .. i dont even leave destiny island till im at level 15 .. by the later levels though .. it takes a long time of fighting tidus to grow those levels .. you need to do the tech thing about 120 times just to grow a level at some point which can be a little monotonous
Yeah, I have a short attention span...

I got to level 100 once it took me 112:43 hours and all almost 2 years worth of gaming.
Yeah, I would be bored by then...

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I just fought the Trio and Riku for a while, and then made sure I killed all the heartless when they invaded.

So I was somewhere around level ten or so, I never had a reason to get higher.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
I would love to try that but for some reason....I couldn't just stay on the island for so long, you know? I like the other world too much also to just stay in one!

its worth it though .. and you have such a nice boost being at a high level when yuo reach the other worlds .. as well as techniques that allow you to dispose of enemies so much more quickly

Elorah

Awards
When I start a new game, I'm like, all focused about going to level up a lot before I leave. I always end up being bored with fighting after I reach level 10, so I leave and say to myself that: the next time...the next time I play, I'll level up more... Most likely that won't happen... I fight Wakka

Hehe same here ... "I'll level up some more... next time"
But that never happens :p

OH MA GOODNESS ME TOO! I was like... Does Have ge really bid calves or somthing or just really small ankles lol...
I think he might have abnormally tiny ankles ^_^ I wonder how large his pants would have been if he didn't have those belts around his ankles (?!) They would be ... ULTRApuffy hehe

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Hehe same here ... "I'll level up some more... next time"
But that never happens

lol Quoted cause it's truth about me... :p
I think he might have abnormally tiny ankles ^_^ I wonder how large his pants would have been if he didn't have those belts around his ankles (?!) They would be ... ULTRApuffy hehe
I reckon they'd be probably as bad as Terra's pants.... Hmm... What's with Keyblade Masters and retarded pants.... ?

Elorah

Awards
I reckon they'd be probably as bad as Terra's pants.... Hmm... What's with Keyblade Masters and retarded pants.... ?

Hmm.. come to think of it Sora also has pretty puffy pants... :p
I don't know why.. maybe it's something amongst the Keyblade masters that we may never know..

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Hmm.. come to think of it Sora also has pretty puffy pants...
I don't know why.. maybe it's something amongst the Keyblade masters that we may never know..
Well I was emplying that Riku was supposed to be the Keyblade Master not Sora but lol, still... Sora does lol! Still I say Terra looks like he's wearing almost a skirt, and Riku, when he's evil he wears a skirt.... Coindence... I think not!

Elorah

Awards
Well I was emplying that Riku was supposed to be the Keyblade Master not Sora but lol, still... Sora does lol! Still I say Terra looks like he's wearing almost a skirt, and Riku, when he's evil he wears a skirt.... Coindence... I think not!

Maybe this a special Keyblade Master 'code' that we may never know anything about...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back