• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Training Time!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What's the highest level you have been at on Destiny Islands?

• 1-3

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • 4-6

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • 7-9

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • 10-12

Votes: 13 18.6%
  • 13-15

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • 16+

Votes: 17 24.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
In Kingdom Hearts one you have the option of training at DI before you leave.

I want to hear your training method.

Mine is an oldie but a goodie and that's hitting Wakka's balls when he throws em at ya which gives you Experience points.

Also What level have you gone up to the highest before leaving DI?

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Yeah I'm up to level 7 now normally I stop at 5 cause I'm lazy. Im amazed by the people who have the patience to attempt to go to level 100 with Sora, I mean I can't even do that normally lol,

Lunar Knight

American Person
I trained with Wakka's beach balls.

I only went to over level 20 when I was trying to see how high I could get to.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I think my highest was 9... I trained mainly against Riku, but against Wakka aswell doing the ball thing... with Riku i just kept doing the deflecting thingy

Tidora

Umm...Ii usually get to about 8; what i do is just hit Wakkas' ball back at him. I am pretty sure that is the fastest way to get experience.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Deflecting thinggy? I mean I know you can like block his attacks but you can get points off it?

Yeah, in kh1 you can do it with a few things... it called tech exp. i think... its wen he's about to hit ya, but you hit at the same time n get 2 points off it i think... i rekon its better doing that cos he doesnt take damage n neither do you, so the battle can go forever lol

Darkness of White

Wow it's been a long time
Website
lighthearts.proboards104.com
im usualy 10-12 when i leave the island

i smack selphie around for a bit
then go to wakka for a bit
then tidus
then riku
then the three of them
i dont go to the next day untill i am finished training cause riku is easier to beat than the trio, and he gives good exp for that part of the game

Blue

home is where the heart is
I managed only until level 6,I just don't have the patience to level up so much.

And I think I trained with Selphie lol.

xickae

I used to battle 3 VS 1 and after then battle with Riku (he gives you a potion). I just reached level 5, can't stand being on that island longer than this

Krimsun Monkeh

Bronze Member
I got to level 17 then went on with the game. It gets somewhat boring staying in the same place.

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com
i have gotten to lvl 99, but it took about a month of gameing. i played only 1 or 2 hours a day. i fought the trio, Wakka,Tidus, and riku, i've also fought just wakka, and bounced his ball back for extra exp....

Dman2.0

im level 15 now trying to get to level 100 and i fight the 3on1 first i take out tidus the n i hit a few of wakkas balls back at him then kill him
and then the best way to train on DI
i hit selphis jump rope over and over and over and over and over and over again and i get 1p for hitting it and another point for when it falls and hits her

i got 5oop just fighting her once

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
Like D2 I hit Selphie's jump rope (1 tech pt) then it hits her head (1 tech point) over and over again. When I got guard it made the process alot easier. After a certain level of boredom, I went on to the second day and did the fight against Selphie,Tidus, and Wakka.
I also did alot of Riku fight to get potions and races for pretty stones.
I usually stopped at around 13 or fourteen and PWN Leon.

Stars

リク
i have gotten to lvl 99, but it took about a month of gameing. i played only 1 or 2 hours a day. i fought the trio, Wakka,Tidus, and riku, i've also fought just wakka, and bounced his ball back for extra exp....

o.o you're cool =D I don't have such patience to leveling ..xDD

[√]Genuflect
I've tried to lvl to 100 but, it really takes time.

I've only lvled to 47.

Can't remember that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back