• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Training Time!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What's the highest level you have been at on Destiny Islands?

• 1-3

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • 4-6

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • 7-9

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • 10-12

Votes: 13 18.6%
  • 13-15

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • 16+

Votes: 17 24.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I never bothered fighting anyone besides Riku.

And I'd only do that to prove that I could.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
I never bothered fighting anyone besides Riku.

And I'd only do that to prove that I could.
lol! I love proving that, but then I got bored cause I learned Riku's faults where it was easy to beat him lol
His moves are far too easy to anticipate...

Macabre

Gold Member
i fought wakka,riku,selphie tdus,won many times,fought 3 vs 1,won that,practiced at the stormy night,trained in traverse,on deep jungle,a little bit at wonderland,went to olympus,beat cloud and cerberus,trained in the barrel destroying mini game,and now im training in agrabah.i was in level 17 in destiny islands,i trained and it helped me.

Last edited:

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
lol! I love proving that, but then I got bored cause I learned Riku's faults where it was easy to beat him lol
His moves are far too easy to anticipate...

He was still harder then the rest of them.

I felt guilty after annihilating the others.

Dexel

Beyond hope
Whatever level you get Scan at. ( I think. Maybe a level or three below it. )

I mostly hit back Wakka's ball time after time after time...I level up more then once in one match. ( I remember most of my matchs going on for more then 20 hits on the ball. ) Then, I just starting picking on Riku for the rest of the levels after Level 9. ( Or so I think...this was about a year ago. )

Last edited:

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I remembered my training! ^^

Yep, I basically hit Wakka's balls when he throws them. That's for having a bad voice actor! For Tidus, I usually try to jump behind him and deflect his attack, though jumping is hard because of Sora's stupid jump. With Selphie, I just hit her down and run when she swings around her jumprope.

Riku was pretty tough. Hilariously, I would jump up on a coconut tree and climb up and he'd try to jump and hit me or wait for me at the bottom. I'd try to get behind him when he curled up in a ball, but he'd almost always hit me and then give a smackdown.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
does anyone know how to trigger 4 tech points while deflecting tidus's attacks? i still don't understand how to do it.

TheDood

Hell. I didn't level at all, I just wanted to see the story and what not soo probably 4-6

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Hell. I didn't level at all, I just wanted to see the story and what not soo probably 4-6
lol Neither did I the first time, but I found it hard and had to restart, also, dumb me decided to pick the stupid sword and ditch the sheild so I had magic yet no defence, lol

The 15th

I train with just battling. When I'm done, I get some more in with the Shadows after getting the Keyblade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back