• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Training Time!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What's the highest level you have been at on Destiny Islands?

• 1-3

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • 4-6

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • 7-9

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • 10-12

Votes: 13 18.6%
  • 13-15

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • 16+

Votes: 17 24.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

[Strykr]

I remember it was around 13. I got scan and I got bored. Crazy how some people actually get to LVL 100. Talk about wasting time.

Charlie K

Back in Business
I level up to like maybe 4-8 and then get on my way and play the rets of the game..Easy.

jamietl

i got to lv 21, and then decided it was time to poke a few heartless, but destiny islans is the best place to train really til agrabah, because traverse town (dam i missed it in kh2), leavin g at lv 7 or so makes the game harder, while leaving at 20+ makes it really easy.
those people who make it to 100 though... thats perseverence!

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
I level up to like maybe 4-8 and then get on my way and play the rets of the game..Easy.
Sounds fair, I do that too :)

got to lv 21, and then decided it was time to poke a few heartless, but destiny islans is the best place to train really til agrabah, because traverse town (dam i missed it in kh2), leavin g at lv 7 or so makes the game harder, while leaving at 20+ makes it really easy.
those people who make it to 100 though... thats perseverence!
If I had the patience to do that, I wouldn't know what to do, I have a really short attention span lol.

I left Destiny Islands at level 12. I could no longer use any of the training to my advantage, as all have been learnt. Was fun while it lasted.

Akans

「moriya」
o_O I just blasted through DI... I lost to Riku twice (never won), and didn't even know that you could fight selphie and tidus......lol
I got slaughtered by Leon tho XD.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
I think I got to about 16 or something, by just killing the shadows relentlessly. It helped a lot, but I also beat Riku Wakka, etc a couple times

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
I recently restarted on Expert and got all the way to Level 9, then I got bored and totally pwned Darkside+Leon.

I recently restarted on Expert and got all the way to Level 9, then I got bored and totally pwned Darkside+Leon.

Yeah this was also partly the reason I continued through to level 12, to learn the Scan ability, and for the extra points, which was great against Leon.

Soren

Awards
I stop around levels 10-12. Usually I'd train till lvl 9 on Riku and the others. After that I'd fight the inumerable Heartless that pop out after the second day. I originally kept this up so i could listen to Night of Fate for as long as I could, but then I finally got a hold of the KH soundtrack. :thumbsup:

I remember a thread not that long ago, where a certain member achieved high in the level 90's at Destiny Islands! But failed to show anyone any screen captures etc.

I'll get the URL, if any of you want to view it?

crossoverfan

I usually try to get to get to level 4 before challenging Riku. I take on Selphie, Tidus, Wakka, and then the three of them together to build up the levels. Whatever more experience I need I get from knocking back Wakka's blitzballs.:)

I also usually try to get up to level 5 by fighting the Heartless, right before leaving the island.

Endless

Actually Riku is much more stonger than Sora at the first event. Then, we need to upgrade Sora's level higher than Riku. :eek:hmy:

I am Mr. T

I foght wakka alot then selphie and tidus, then all three, then Riku. I practiced blocking and timing. I was level 8 before i left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back