• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Training Time!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What's the highest level you have been at on Destiny Islands?

• 1-3

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • 4-6

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • 7-9

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • 10-12

Votes: 13 18.6%
  • 13-15

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • 16+

Votes: 17 24.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karn1254

I used to do the Wakka ball smack thing to but that only gives you one tech point so I switched to deflecting Tidus's pole which gives me two. It's really easy cause you deflect, run, deflect, run and repeat and Tidus will keep following you and doing the same deflectable slash over and over.

But I usually move on pretty quickly after you figure out the enemies AI patterns you really start to own at KH XP. Oh and I wish you could fight Hayner, Pence, and Olette in Twilight Town in KH2 XD

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
This is really intresting, I'm learning heaps lol.
Yeah I love smashing Leon too, but you know what irritates is that he wins anyway cause you stinkin pass out, grrr...

Joe

Bronze Member
i have gotten to lvl 99, but it took about a month of gameing. i played only 1 or 2 hours a day. i fought the trio, Wakka,Tidus, and riku, i've also fought just wakka, and bounced his ball back for extra exp....

Lies. You could play for 3 hours a day for a month and not make level 99, they just don't produce enough EXP for you to level up that quick, no matter how quickly you beat them. Same applies for purposely dragging the fights on for the extra EXP.

Last speed runner played 4 hours a day and it took him 2 months to reach level 100.

If I must provide proof, I shall.

Last edited:

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Lurve the new avatar SeaSalt!

Thanks I made it on GIMP lol. I wanted somthing a little more profesional, I mean It sucks comparatively to the really good ones but hey I made it myself so that's all that matters!

Lies. You could play for 3 hours a day for a month and not make level 99, they just don't produce enough EXP for you to level up that quick, no matter how quickly you beat them. Same applies for purposely dragging the fights on for the extra EXP.

Last speed runner played 4 hours a day and it took him 2 months to reach level 100.

If I must provide proof, I shall.
lol Somone got caught, I thought it sounded weird that it only took that long, lol, I was tempted to do it myself but hey I get bored after a few hours lol.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
lol,id get bored with it too easily...

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
I left Destiny Islands at Lvl 10 I think, on one occasion, and I thought that was taking the p***. So anything beyond that, I think is pointless.

Dman2.0

i need to play and get higher level i need level 100 before i leave the island even if i go crazy

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
It's been awhile since I played it, but I think I got Sora up to level 10 or 12? Somewhere in between there. Didn't think I'd lose a lot of HP by getting hit by jumprope. I died at least once when I fought them the first time I played the game.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
It's been awhile since I played it, but I think I got Sora up to level 10 or 12? Somewhere in between there. Didn't think I'd lose a lot of HP by getting hit by jumprope. I died at least once when I fought them the first time I played the game.

Well you know I use to suck so much I'd die by Riku's hand all the time then I learned that you need to run when he's about roll and kick ya lol

Elorah

Awards
My brother saw this thread and he started a new game of KH1. He was up to the bit where you fight all the shadows. He wanted to get to level 15 and he was level 2. He got up to level 8 ( only fighting shadows, which give off 1exp) and then he saved and quit. He's still going! I think it's going to take a little while though =P

Alpha_Sonix

My method is diffrent, I usually train with Tidus and and attack at the same time he does, and you get get 2 experiance points everytime you do it, got to Level 7 before I fought Dark Side.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
My brother saw this thread and he started a new game of KH1. He was up to the bit where you fight all the shadows. He wanted to get to level 15 and he was level 2. He got up to level 8 ( only fighting shadows, which give off 1exp) and then he saved and quit. He's still going! I think it's going to take a little while though =P
Wow, I inpired someone. YAY! Well, I wish him good luck then!

-Arcana-X-

I can see right through all your empty lies
The first time I did Kh, I fought Wakka like a BILLION times because I got really good at parrying his ball attack, making him dizzy-like and throwing the ball, in which I'd hit it AGAIN and what do you know, dizzy again and 2 more exp. 3rd time's the charm because he then woke. :toungesmile:

I really hated Selphie with her jump rope. It was annoying and more annoying. That's all.
Tidus was a little easier than Selph, I guess...

And somehow I beat Riku 2 times :confused:

I left the island at lvl 7.

My vacation in Destiny Island.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
The first time I did Kh, I fought Wakka like a BILLION times because I got really good at parrying his ball attack, making him dizzy-like and throwing the ball, in which I'd hit it AGAIN and what do you know, dizzy again and 2 more exp. 3rd time's the charm because he then woke. :toungesmile:

I really hated Selphie with her jump rope. It was annoying and more annoying. That's all.
Tidus was a little easier than Selph, I guess...

And somehow I beat Riku 2 times :confused:

I left the island at lvl 7.

My vacation in Destiny Island.

Yeah Selphie's jump[ rope annoys me but she's easy to bash, Riku's easy if you dodge his attacks.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Yeah, that's exactly why I won. I just kept a large distance away from Riku. But before, I would lose because I fell into the water!

O ma gosh yes! I DID THAT TOO, I remember once purposely jumping into the water hoping to be followed by riku, but it didn't happen instead I lost, then I remember just plain falling off. It sucked lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back