• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Trailer Spoiling (No Spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurablade77

Don't you think watch every new video on Kingdom Hearts II that comes out feels like your spoiling it already? For example, if the opening for it was able to download, would you get it when the game isn't coming out for a long time still?

Awards
Re: Trailer Spoiling(No Spoilers)

youve got a good point, i wouldnt download it until it comes out. that way i can watch the opening and still know that ill be getting it soon enough

Aminity

R.I.P. Sh[EX]

i think that i will have to still look at the trailers to see how exciting the game is and will be when i get a hold of it

fizban

it just wouldn't be the same

its almost like opening your christmas presents the night before

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com

Actually trailers are previews they aren't the actual game and its not like they spoil that much.

Plus I seriously doubt that thye would ever, ever, ever release the beginning of KH2 before the game actually comes out. They aren't going to do that and that would be major spoilers....

Plus this is just like saying you are spoiling movies when you watch movie trailers.

jk4eva

No, I don't think so, because nothing that you actually see in the trailers are anything that would spoil it. It just makes people anticipate it more.
They would not be smart if they were to release something that is a potential spoiler to the public before the game comes out anyway.

RikusDarkHalf

Ya, nothing is given away. Besides for at looking at a few lvls and stuff. If you dont want to spoil yourself then when all of the new trailers come out dont watch them.

heartslayer101

Acually I think the little movie things are pretty cool well besides the fact that in on of them it shows an unknown taking off his hood then it goes yo a diferent sene it got me all exited but it had to go to a different sene

Dark Fire

nar, i don't bthink it spoiles it that much, and i heard that they are releasing that game all over that world at the same time, so no one would put the intro on the internet until it has been out for a few days or a day at lest. plus did if u watch that little bit at the begin of KH1 before the intro, thats a preview and thats as far as they will go, and was that a spoiler for u?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back