• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Trailer: Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMix Vignette 4

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- might have been released 16 days ago, but this doesn't mean the news has to stop for this wonderful collection! While TGS wasn't a fan-favourite event this year, Square Enix has eased the pain by releasing a new Vignette trailer, along with screenshots to accompany this!

Focusing on the Disney aspect of Kingdom Hearts, the trailer shows off the familiar faces that Sora, Donald and Goofy meet on their journies. Each Disney world is based on one of 9 legendary Disney movies.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
You can always rely on Square Enix for ... releasing a trailer for a game which released 16 days ago. While also not announcing the next HD collection.

Who cares. I still love them.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Trailer is up, screenshots uploaded, pinky finger hurting. Enjoy everyone!

Edit: Dear god, they made the contrast between Sora's voice even worse.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Thanks for the trailer! Haha, same person, years of difference in voice. Gotta love that.

I kind of like the selection of music though. Somehow it really gets the hype going. That would've probably worked if this trailer were released like three weeks ago.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Thank god they didn't upload 200 screens at once again. New trailer at this point is so bizarre, but it's fantastic anyways!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Thank god they didn't upload 200 screens at once again. New trailer at this point is so bizarre, but it's fantastic anyways!
216 or something. God they were a bitch to rename.

saintfighteraqua

Awards
Over 100 Disney Characters? even if you count each individual Card Soldier and references like Lady and the Tramp you'd be cutting it close...unless of course they are counting the Dalmatians, then it goes well over 100. I get stuck at around 81 unless I count the references. (Days characters shouldn't count since they don't appear)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
They gotta push that leftover stock before those retailers demand compensation!

No, but I'm glad they made a trailer. I was JUST complaining about how it felt like SE completely left KH hanging after releasing it. (Though, a trailer? They would have did better releasing some tips and hints videos instead or idk their own LP rofl)

I think they need Nomura to do an interview with a bunch of American press to JUST say "If you haven't caught up with the games so far, 1.5 is the best place to jump in. We made this for the fans who wanted a place to jump back in. Oh and about 2.5? (laughs)"

Over 100 Disney Characters? even if you count each individual Card Soldier and references like Lady and the Tramp you'd be cutting it close...unless of course they are counting the Dalmatians, then it goes well over 100. I get stuck at around 81 unless I count the references. (Days characters shouldn't count since they don't appear)

I guess they might be counting the dalmatians...

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I love all of the underrated action music they've been using for these trailers. This one was put together very nicely. I guess they counted Disney Castle as a world based on a movie. Whoops? Love seeing all those Disney characters back to back.

Gram

Banned
Awards
lawl Trailer post release and no new annoucements, oh SE~
Still good trailer though.

Shanic Flows

I wonder how this fascinating game/games came up at a meeting at Square Enix? This game shaped my childhood when i was young. I loved it so much. However, when they showed the KH3 trailer this 18 year old cried like a baby. Thats goes to show you how powerful games can effect a fan

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I wonder how this fascinating game/games came up at a meeting at Square Enix? This game shaped my childhood when i was young. I loved it so much. However, when they showed the KH3 trailer this 18 year old cried like a baby. Thats goes to show you how powerful games can effect a fan

KH1: Disney and Square Soft shared a building in Japan. Square Soft exec walks in, Disney exec walks in, they joke about how they should do something together. Somehow this actually became something Shinji Hashimoto and Hironobu Sakaguchi were seriously considering and the same day they were discussing it, Nomura had been called in for something completely unrelated. While they were talking, Nomura raised his hand and said he'd like to work on it. This begins the journey of KH~

Tetsuya Nomura in Iwata Asks! - News - Kingdom Hearts Insider

CoM: Nintendo approached SE about a KH game. Nomura, at first, said he didn't like the idea but was told that there were children who'd love to play KH on a handheld. Because Nomura couldn't refuse the voice of the children, CoM was born on the GBA. Later when they were planning KH2FM, a team in Osaka expressed interest in working on a project for KH. That project became Re:Chain of Memories. They wanted to make a 2D remake, but then they started working on a 3D version. Osaka team has since made BBS, KH3D, helped on Re:coded, and is the team working on KH3~

Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories Ultimania - Main Nomura Interview - News - Kingdom Hearts Insider

Days: Nintendo approached SE about a KH game on the DS. Pretty sure before then Nomura had been thinking about it because he was very impressed with the DS' hardware and capabilities. They started making the game and it became quite the experiment on how they could push the hardware to its max potential graphics-wise.

Ultimania Interview - News - Kingdom Hearts Insider

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back