• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TRAILER KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 DAYS FINAL MIX (REMAKE)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ACE MC

HI!!!

I don't know if this is the best place to post this...
Well, I'm creating a remake of Kingdom hearts 358/2 days with the kh3 style.

TRAILER: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiIjvOVL3gc&t=8s

(In the comments of the video I have answered frequently asked questions)

Sorry for my English, I from Spain

Tempo

Awards
idk if this counts as advertising but in case the thread gets locked, i'll just say this first: don't promote it. don't get people talking about it, don't get youtubers making videos about it, don't generate any hype at all until it's finished. above all, dont let gamersjoint and his group find out about it or your cover will be immediately blown. you will ABSOLUTELY get a cease and desist from square enix if they see this. stay silent until the game is released, and cover your tracks as best as you can. let it exist across the internet in torrents and mediafire links, the way AM2R ended up. Good luck and Godspeed.

Last edited:

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
idk if this counts as advertising but in case the thread gets locked, i'll just say this first: don't promote it. don't get people talking about it, don't get youtubers making videos about it, don't generate any hype at all until it's finished. above all, dont let gamersjoint and his group find out about it or your cover will be immediately blown. you will ABSOLUTELY get a cease and desist from square enix if they see this. stay silent until the game is released, and cover your tracks as best as you can. let it exist across the internet in torrents and mediafire links, the way AM2R ended up. Good luck and Godspeed.

This exactly. As much as I understand you wishing to show others your work, I definitely recommend taking down the videos and keeping this hush hush because I guarantee you that there will be a cease and desist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back