• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Trailer coming?+Info

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
Prom Vid:

It was said that the Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix: Promotional Video showed up at a shop, some point this week. The Promotional Video is scheduled to come out in Tokyo tomorrow.

source:kh-2.net <--

Axel and Roxas scene:

Roxas (with seasalt ice cream) walks out to the ledge and sits down
Axel: So you've finally awakened. *Axel appears*
Roxas: Axel...
Axel: No... It might not have been related to your sleep.
Roxas: I'm returning to my original form...
Axel: I've been thinking for a while. Namine has been saying it too. Roxas, maybe you do have a heart.
(holds icecream in one hand)
Roxas: I'm not really sure about that myself...
Roxas: Sora will find the answer.

There is new and old info from the V-Jump scan.

Critical Mode

It is a mode used to test the person's use of weapons in action and class. There is a privilege with some of the same abilities from the beginning, too. It's the easiest mode to reach the latest Secret Movie.

New Cutscenes

The V.I.P. of the story? The cutscene that coils around Roxas and Axel, was added in. Is this a sentimental scene? The scene that remains in the mind which is fully loaded.

New Abilities

The ability, Ground Break, is used to bring and defeat enemies all together. A combo finisher technique used to draw enemies into the air. Then, Magne Splash appears. (Or is it Magnet Splash?)

The chapter of Riku super-evolves, too!

After Sora's chapter in Re:CoM is cleared, the player is able to play Riku's chapter. The King: the recovery post in the battle.

• There seems to be a large FM+ ad immediately before a software sale in the next issue of V-Jump (which goes on sale, March 20th

source:kh-2.net <---

-----------------------------------------

I cant wait for the trailer! 8D :D

KhGamer89

YAY VID!!! finally. just a little bit longer then we get to see one!!! finally!! thx for the info!!!!

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
LOLOMGWTFXBBQ

Roxas has a heart mebbe?
Lol so maybe Sora's heart didn't actually stay with him, perhaps it broke in two, and part of it left with Roxas?

That would explain the difference between Roxas and other nobodies...

Thats not impossible in the KH Universe! XD Lol
Perhaps his heart made a copy first!

Khaston

LOLOMGWTFXBBQ

Roxas has a heart mebbe?
Lol so maybe Sora's heart didn't actually stay with him, perhaps it broke in two, and part of it left with Roxas?

That would explain the difference between Roxas and other nobodies...

Maybe your right.

I'm sure Sora will find the answer though

:D

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
I hope so!There are so many things poping up from the new secret ending and Nomura said that we will get even more confused after we see it!I hope things involveing KHII will be answered in FM+! :D

KhGamer89

I think that every nobody has there own little bit of a heart. some of course is of another. but not all. they all a little bit of them self. roxas isnt all sora. roxas is roxas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back