• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Track

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lSoral

Anyone in track? I am, this is my first year ^^ I'm a 7th grader. I am a sprinter and jumper.

I'm doing the 4x100 relay, 4x400 relay and possibly the long jump, I don't know.

In the 4x100 relay, my team got 57 seconds. Pretty good for my age.
In the 4x400 relay, my team got 4 minutes and 58 seconds. Now that's really good for my age. Anyways, in long jump, I havn't really practiced it, but the furthest I got was 12' 5", that's okay, not awesome or anything.

In the 100 meter dash, I got 13.35 seconds

I cannot do long distance, that is just not my thing. But I can run a mile in 7 minutes, or around there. Then, I like die. =/

Anyone else?

iN{THInKR}Side

Go to the right and a bit left then go straight un
I am in track.. i t's kind of hard to practice though because I also have drama practice. BUt otherhow, THE COACH put me in medley, 400 relay, hurdles, and long jump (which I don't really enjoy all.)
I like hurdles and maybe the 400 (which is one lap.) I would like to try high jump.as well.
On the long jump, I got 10 5.. maybe because I'm not good and im short..

But it gets me sore EVERYDAY.. we have a meet monday and tuesday which sucks..

marlousmiracle

For the Future
Website
www.myspace.com
lSoral said:
Anyone in track? I am, this is my first year ^^ I'm a 7th grader. I am a sprinter and jumper.

I'm doing the 4x100 relay, 4x400 relay and possibly the long jump, I don't know.

In the 4x100 relay, my team got 57 seconds. Pretty good for my age.
In the 4x400 relay, my team got 4 minutes and 58 seconds. Now that's really good for my age. Anyways, in long jump, I havn't really practiced it, but the furthest I got was 12' 5", that's okay, not awesome or anything.

In the 100 meter dash, I got 13.35 seconds

I cannot do long distance, that is just not my thing. But I can run a mile in 7 minutes, or around there. Then, I like die. =/

Anyone else?

hey thats cool im a 7th grader too and we pretty much do the same thing except i do 4x100 100meter and 200meter. My best time was a 10.37 on the 100meter

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
Long Distance ftw.

1500 metre and 3000 metre. Haven't done any times yet though, just pace training to find what'll work best for me. Basically, we run x metres in y seconds. X and Y change depending on the race, and how fast we want to run it. Currently, I'm training at 400 metres in 90 seconds, 800 metres in 200 seconds and 1200 in 300 seconds. Those are just set goals to see if we like the pace of it. I usually end up going under the times, meaning at a faster pace.

Last year, in the 3km, I lost my race by 0.07 seconds. That's not even a step.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back