• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TRACES OF REALITY [sign-up/ooc thread]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
TRACES OF REALITY
[a kingdom hearts roleplay -- sign-ups/ooc thread]

tick tock goes the clock, and what now shall we play?
tick tock goes the clock, now summer's gone away?
tick tock goes the clock, and all the years they fly
tick tock and all too soon, you and I must die

[overture]

Imagine if you had a chance to go back and change your fate... Would you do it? No matter the outcome -- good or bad -- would you change your past? Fate gave a man another chance and, in doing so, he brought about an age of darkness and has created a parallel world.

The worlds are ruled by a man named Monte, who changed the outcome of one battle to turn the odds into his favor. Now, the worlds are in ruin, trapped in darkness underneath red skies. Warriors are hunted, especially those who wield Keyblades, by creatures of his own design: Totemas.

A war has begun in this universe, a fight to end the reign of Monte and his Totema monsters. But, when they control every world and have brought all of them to ruin, how can such monsters be stopped?

There may be one way: in the original universe. This parallel universe is not meant to exist, being a time paradox in itself, where time is frozen at 5:02 in the afternoon. Some realize this and believe that they can find a power to destroy Monte and return things to the way they were. They must find a way to get into the original universe and find the key to destroying this madness, but they may end up bringing their original selves into this alternate reality.

No one can exist in two places at once. If two of the same people exist in the same world, a time paradox is created -- one that could destroy them both.

How can you destroy something so evil if it means destroying yourself?

ABOUT
This idea stirred out of a number of things, namely a certain TV show that I have a mad love for (*whistles*) and the fact that I love these RPs far too much. Now, thanks to everyone in the Traces OOC thread and all of their suggestions and ideas, here's the final RP! (And supersuper thank you for everyone who helped me with this idea! ;w;)

This story takes place around the time of the second and third RPs. Nothing specific, everyone in the original universe is just hanging out at one world at this point. (Woo non-canon RP! :D) All characters are welcome -- original, canon and possibly some non-KH characters -- and everyone is definitely welcome!

MAIN RULES

1. Literacy/post length -- As long as your posts are legible, it's cool. For post length, go with what you're comfortable with! However, just keep them things from getting spammy, please keep your posts at a minimum to 1 - 2 four-sentence paragraphs.
  2. Godmoding/powerplaying -- I'm pretty lenient about this, but if it gets out of hand, you will be kicked out. (The only time that it's okay is if you're controlling someone else's character with their permission.)
  3. Activity -- You are required to post 2 - 3 times per week, depending on the activity of the RP. If you get busy, send me a message and we can arrange someone to take control over your characters when you're too busy, or I can give you a summary to help you jump back into the RP. (You do not have to drop out because you're busy! Just let me know that you're busy and I'll make accommodations for you! :D)
  4. Have fun! -- The most important rule! Make sure you have lots and lots of fun! >w<

MISC. RULES

1. Mary-sues/gary-stus will be rejected -- Don't make your character perfect, flawless, ultra powerful, etc. Give your characters flaws!
  2. Romance, violence, blood/gore, swearing, etc. is fine, but keep everything PG/PG-13 and within the forum rules -- Just keep in mind that there's kids on this site. Censor what you need to, if you must include something.
  3. Keyblades -- Just like in the other Traces RPs, and for story purposes, only 3 Keyblades are allowed. Be warned that these Keyblades may already be reserved by other RPers in the Traces RPs.
  4. Series continuity -- You do NOT have to be apart of the other Traces RPs to join this one. Everyone's welcome! Any canon characters (from KH, Disney, Final Fantasy) are also welcome.
  5. If you read through this list of rules, include this phrase with your template: "Tick tock goes the clock". (And thank you for reading through all of these rules! ;w;)

If you have any questions about a rule, let me know! I am not strict and I pray that I'm not mean or intimidating (i'm really nice, i swearrrrrr ;~;), but these rules are there to keep things running smoothly!

FAQ
Just in case I missed anything, here's a few answers for possible questions that might come up.

Why are two of the same characters going to show up?
The RP is going to start out in two places: in the original universe (most likely in Hollow Bastion) and in the alternate universe. At some point, the characters from the original universe will end up in the AU world.

Do I have to play two versions of the same character?
No, but it's recommended. If you only want to play one character, go with one in the AU world, since the majority of the RP will take place in that world.

Do I have to play an original character?
Nope! Any KH character is welcome! If you're only playing an AU version of them, change their personality and background a little bit.

Can I reserve a canon character who already appears in the Traces RPs?
Yes, but if someone is already playing that character in Traces of Chaos, they get first dibs. After the RP starts, all characters who appear in ToC and haven't been claimed in this one can be played by anyone.

If we're new to the Traces RPs, is there anything that we need to know?
The Keyblades that are wielded by the OCs aren't necessarily good Keyblades (the twilight keyblade accidentally may have destroyed some things before...), the story takes place in a random point during the second RP. This RP is technically non-canon and doesn't affect the other storylines.

For specific characters, there's Monte, along with his Totema monsters. Monte is a wicked, evil dude from a world called Cucio Bay and the Totema were once human before they were turned into monsters through Monte's experiments. (For more info, bug Kingdomkeylight! :D DO ITTTTT)

For events, the only major event that you need to know about is the fight between Monte and the original gang of characters from the first RP. [Bonus: here's the start of the fight! (BAD WRITING AHH D8)]

Do we have creative freedom in this RP?
Of course! The only planned bits of the story are what happens at the beginning and the resolution to the time paradox. Everything else is undecided and up to you guys!

How is the time paradox going to be resolved?
By the erasure of the alternate universe, caused by the change of a particular event. You just might need a time machine to do that...

Is a certain bowtie-wearing madman going to show up at some point?
WHAT. THAT'S MADNESS, HOW COULD YOU THINK OF SUCH A THING *quietly reserves his character lalala*

Can characters from non-KH (or Disney/Final Fantasy) properties show up?
Depends on the character and what property they're from. I personally don't like outside characters in Kingdom Hearts stories, but Doctor Who characters can possibly show up, though it's a slim chance. If you REALLY want to play a non-KH character, you seriously have to convince me.

Let me know if you have any more questions! I'll add them to the list! >w<

TEMPLATES
Spoiler Spoiler Show

TAKEN CHARACTERS
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show
If you read through all of this ridiculous text, CONGRATULATIONS! YOU GET A COOKIEEEE :D

So yeah, once we get a few people to join in, we'll start!

Last edited:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Spoiler Spoiler Show

* Note: Raven's can talk, I've seen videos of it and it's actually pretty cool; if a little creepy.

Last edited:

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
Everybody knows that a broken heart is blind

Name:
Wolve R. Alteisen

Side: Good

Heart: Light

Weapons/Abilities:

Shin Muteki-Ryuu: Hakai Genkotsu ~ Roughly translates as, The True Invincible Art: Destructive Fist The purest and powerful form of Gou no Ken discipline. The art and fist of destruction. Chiyu's last coup de grace' to her only pupil. A forbidden martial art that can be passed down to one in a million people.

The art's major strength comes from Zen, a condensed form of Chi that channels throughout Alt's body, inside and out. It allows him to generate massive vibrations, shock waves and force ripples through virtually any medium; including the ground, any form of water and even the air. The power of Zen can also be channel unto any form of weapons, from projectile to melee weapons.

Other feats of the Zen mastery includes making his whole physical body light so that Alt can easily move or snap from one distance to another. With contrast to that, he can also make his body heavy and hard as solid iron, this gives him the defensive capability while sacrificing his speed and mobility in the process. and It also gives Alt the ability of precognition; using the outer Zen of the environment to sense or read his opponent's next move--so that he can avoid or counter it. He can also strike enemy's pressure points to disrupt their chi flow, rendering them immobilized. The objective of this art is to destroy and obliterate the enemy as quickly and efficiently as possible; in which majority of the techniques are executed with raw power and speed combined.

As a fighting style, there is no restrictions in movement. Alt can utilize and improvise his stances and form; there is no limit to it, the possibilities are endless. And with his mastery over this art, he is known to use over a hundred plethora of stances and attack-variations, nearly surpassing his former master. Unlike Chiyu, he mainly uses a brawler-style of fighting. Being as versatile as possible, he utilizes from fists, kicks to bladed weapons and long range projectiles. He is more inclined of using his fists over the years, thus his monstrous punching ability.

raven_chibi_by_yanniplum-d3lbl21.png

Alt's Chibi form

And he can also utilize Zen to shrink his physical size to a physical form of a small small child. In this super-deformed or "Chibi" form, he is able to conserve his energy and channel his Chi better. He is always seen in this form, for disguise purposes and for proper energy circulation. Also while in this form, his mechanical limbs can also compact for his short size so that it can proportion to his size perfectly. His physical body may change and his combat prowess is reduced to a fraction of it but his voice, mind and will is the same as his original adult form. He can still use Chi in this form but not Zen, because of the main channel or main stream of energy is sealed and restricted.

It does however have a fatal flaw. Since Zen is a concentrated form of Chi, meaning using it is four times the Chi consumption. The more he uses it, the more his energy being drained by the second. Since Alt's body mostly mechanical, it can cause his mechanical parts to overheat, enough to burn any normal individual alive. Excessive and misuse of the Zen can force the user's body to collapse with extreme fatigue and shut down. It can also cause fatal consequences to the user.

(Acquired Skills and Weapons, will explore further in the RP)

Mousouryuu Tengu-Kata ~ Translates as Weapon Art of Heaven Stance. The art of gun and blade. Originally used as a standard self-defense art for the White Armada grunts; perfected and greatly varied by Alt himself. This martial art heavily utilizes the effective combination of a firearm and blade as a close quarter combat medium; both offense and defense.

Augmenting and varying it with Shin Muteki no Ken; Alt can perform more potent attacks that inflict significant damage to his adversaries. With the combat genius that he is, he can amalgamate stances from Shin Muteki no Ken and Tengu-Kata to perform a series of unpredictable moves, plethora of lightning fast stances, and greater varying devastating attacks.

Gutsvald's Scabbard / Gutsvald's Dominance ~ A custom weapon rack/bayonet gun made from Alt's grandfather, Gutsvald's legendary sword, and scraps from his old mechanical body. Hence the namesake. The contraption has 2 modes. The first one forms a weapon rack that holsters 2 katanas; 1 long and 1 short. Both Hi-Frequency blades. These blades were made from the sword fragments of Fleet General Gutsvald's legendary sword, the Daizanbatou. The weapon rack itself is a conjoined mechanical saya or scabbard with a gun trigger on the hilt. That can eject the selected blade with a super fast drawing speed, as fast as a speeding bullet. For better and more efficient Battou sword stances.

The second form is a 6-foot bayonet capable of firing high-powered rounds with limited ammo. It has a power and range of a battleship's rail-gun. Alt can shoot down a heartless gummi ship with precise aim from the ground up.

Mantra-tech Frame ~ (will explore on the RP) Alt has now shed all his mechanical limbs and enhancements and has lost all his original physical attributes. His heart now shelters within a body engineered with Mantra technology. Much like a normal human body but more built to fit his abilities. Like normal body, he is now able to touch and feel and is now susceptible to feeling pain. His muscles now composed of pseudo steel-like sinews and plates that matches the color of a normal human skin; except for his arms which are composed of chrome-steel. His physical form sports trims all over like his muscles are armor plates.

This new body is more durable than a human body and can withstand even the toughest of blows. He can have his arm dismembered and still keep fighting. Light and more mobile, he can now move as freely like a normal human being. However like any normal individuals, he can now feel pain and stress unlike before. When dismembered or mangled, this body of his can regenerate overtime or "repair" itself in long amounts of time. And he can now effectively channel his chi without the mechanical restrictions.

With Mantra-Tech, he can "digitize" mechanical limbs from before and weaponize his whole body. Whether it would be one limb at a time or his whole physical body. This is with the help of an AI that inhibits Alt's body. Although in this body there are two separate entities, Alt and the AI herself (See Sumi's Temp); they can sync their thoughts and coordinate attack patterns and movements.

Appearance:

oc__wolve_r__alteisen_by_ulthranetheblack-d71bqz7.jpg

Alt stands 6 foot with a slight buff yet athletic build. He has a swept-to-the-side spiky hairstyle with more dominant white streaks of hair. He still wears his black coat with armored greaves and leggings. But unlike before, where he sports massive mechanical arms, both his coat's sleeves are now torn off since he has now normal humanoid arms engineered by Mantra technology.

Alt now has lost and shed all his mechanical limbs and enhancements and now has gained a new body using Mantra Technology. He now has metal-like trims all over his body; from head to toe, like a human-sized marionette.

Personality: He may have a heart that illuminates pure light, he is the complete opposite on his attitude being an individual. He is extremely stubborn at any given moment and doesn't give a damn what others think. He is a bruised individual haunted by his past and the darkness following his every step. If something is needed to be done, he gets it right away and direct-to-the-point. He is a "shoot first, ask questions later" type of guy.

His reputation and foreboding power made him seemingly overconfident and fearless to the point of making it seem that he considered Heartless, Unverse and other malicious entities to be annoyances more than legitimate threats.

But despite his stubborn outlook, he is very compassionate to those he really cared about. And he is very well aware of his limits and abilities, because to him, the things you do today reflect upon your future. He sees no boundaries in any individual he meets. There is no special treatment when it comes to him, he only respects real warriors that can stand their ground.

However, later revelations showed that he was much more thoughtful than he appeared to be. Actions that initially seem to be the result of thoughtless, headstrong bravado actually had strong reasons behind them. Although from what other people saw of him, he may have seemed to have an overgrown ego, deep down he knew that he was nothing but a single man, and was fully aware of his own mortality.

Bio: A former apprentice mechanic of Cid and a young keyblader. During his younger years, the light has chosen him to bear its essence and use it as a weapon to help those who are in need. The power to make a difference.

But being a Keybearer has its share of grim consequences. It didn't took long when his life was claimed by the darkness and soaked in blood. The encounter with the heartless left him brutally beaten and torturred that costed him his right arm and both legs and left for dead, he has driven the life of vengeance that did this to him.

Along the way he met Derrick and Rena, fellow keybearers whom accepted his company wholeheartedly. For the first time he knew friends that cared for him. Companionship and camaraderie. But good things didn't last long when his will was again tested with the death of Chiyu, during his final training with her. He was thoroughly devastated.

Eventually, he voluntarily left the group and went a different path of his own. After Chiyu's death, he renounced his duty as a keyblader and seceded from the light. Claiming he's not worthy to wield such responsibility. So from there on, he had training sessions of his own. More brutal than he did with his deceased master.

Travelling from world-to-world and fighting formidable foes and challengers. Since then, he developed an unwanted reputation to the point his epithet was named "The Black King". He whose fist as relentless as a black void.

Quotes:

"I am only one man with one heart...Call me a demon, call me a monster...but I can't be the strongest forever."

"The will to win outweighs the skill to win... I am the Black King."

-----------

Now to proof read... Oh and Sumi will be posting hers tomorrow!

Last edited:

Sumire

Here we go! >w< Alternate Universe Alt go!

Everybody knows that a broken heart is blind

Name: Chieuebasse Ragnaeus Alteisen AKA "Chiyubasa Yanagi" or "Chiyu"

Side: Chaotic Neutral

Heart: Light

Weapons/Abilities:

Goushouryuu Muteki no Ken: Jiyu no Ken - Stemmed from Gou no Ken's branches, a martial art formed and perfected by Chiyu herself. While the Gou no Ken focuses more on obliterating the enemy as fast and devastating as possible, Jiyu no Ken focuses on gentle and almost mesmerizing movements and stances. This is to inflict much pain to the adversary as possible by hitting critical points of the enemy.

The Jiyu no Ken is originally meant for healing and mending wounds and injuries through the use of pressure points. But as a martial art, it is the deadliest and most feared. By hitting focal points of power in the body of the adversary, she can inflict massive damage to the enemy and give it a slow and painful death. The stances made by this art may seem slow in the naked human eye but in truth, the stances in Jiyu no Ken is so fast that it gives an illusion where Chiyu is dancing rather than fighting. Mesmerizing the enemy with slow yet graceful movements, not knowing silent blows were already being inflicted.

Rather than punches, Jiyu no Ken's discipline is focused on open palm strikes, finger taps, and that can puncture a solid rock to pieces, and hand chops that can split a full-size battleship in half. Majority blows inflicted by this art are generally not felt at first contact, as if Chiyu was just tapping them or touching them. But the delayed impact is much more powerful than Gou no Ken's immediate effects; destroying you from the inside first then out.

Appearance:

b2de30b055d873137f6204919517b16c-d75ldi1.jpg

In this reality, Chiyu has melded herself in Alt's mechanical body (See Bio for info). She now has Aqua blue hair, sported by a mechanical visor. Her entire body now composed of amalgamated flesh and machine. Such is the successful melding of her and her son, Wolven R. Alteisen or Alt himself. She can also transform into her Transcended Form which comprised of her being in her full mechanical armor.

Personality: Strict, well-disciplined and a stern woman. Chiyu is a martial arts master of the highest calibur. She is very compelled by her discipline's teachings and very charismatic as a teacher and a senior to her student. She always shun her compassionate side because she didn't want to feel gullible towards others. She is also a woman of great patience and sacrifice.

But ever since the death of his son, she has been empty and without emotions like that of a nobody. This calm, blank demeanor has become eerie to the people around her to the point that they are disturbed and uncomfortable by her presence. And indeed she proved them right; due to the side effects of her melding, she has now violent tendencies that occur at a random time. She now wanders the darkness-ravaged worlds as a loner. To save others from herself. For hers is a rage more violent than the raging Sun.

Background: Born by the name Chieuebasse R. Alteisen of the esteemed Alteisen Clan, she was the first woman of the long line of male generals and conquerors, that is the Alteisen Clan. The only daughter and child of the late Gutsvald Alteisen. Hers is the childhood unlike any young girl would have experience. At the early age, she was taught by her father the art of warfare and combat. He taught her to be the stern and strong woman that she is now. During her adolescence she served as the youngest army officer in her father's army. And there she found the love of her life, a lone soldier of an unknown name.

Her relationship with the lone soldier was heavily disapproved by her own father. The two would argue every night over it. Leaving her always in tears. But the lone soldier always manages to wipe the tears away and kiss her goodnight. He was the true love of her life. Until that fateful day.

The lone soldier was deployed on a skirmish with the 10th battalion. The young officer begged her father to let her go with him but Gutsvald openly refused. Until one day, the 10th battalion never returned. The young woman waited and waited, until word came to Gutsvald. That the 10th battalion of the White Armada was overran by a fleet of Heartless. None survived. Like a fire in the middle of the woods, the word spread quickly and eventually reached Chiyu's ears.

She was devastated, distraught, and stricken. She locked herself in her room for days refusing any company. Until one day, Gutsvald turn to talk to her. She revealed that she was with child and the lone soldier was the father. Much to the shock of the general. During her pregnancy, she would often dream of nightmares and omens that completely relate to her child. A cursed bond.

After his grandson's birth, Chiyu entrusted the infant Alt to his father due to the dire situation of Chiyu's in back then. Because of the cursed bond between her and her child. So in order for the child to have a future, Guts willingly volunteered to take care of his daughter's child for her sake; because that time he was aware of Chiyu's Omen towards her child. At that time, Chieue went on a self-exile, forced to wander alone for the sake of her child. She also abandoned her family name Alteisen and changed her name completely as Chiyu Yanagi.

Chiyu was the one who taught Ragna or better known as Alt, everything he knew about martial arts and sword skills. It may not look like she can use a sword but her discipline can be also applied in doing sword martial arts.

She met him 5 years ago when he was still a newbie keyblader. At first she refused him of teaching the art because of his lack ofphysical strength and he might not last a day of training under her wing. But since Ragna wanted it so bad, and has the burning determination to do so, She thought he can give it a try.

And as expected, Ragna underwent brutal physical, mental and spiritual training with her. With almost no food and shelter and barely no rest at all, any normal individual would walk out of this and run away from it. But what Chiyu saw in Ragna was different, he stayed with her and undergone grueling tasks without question, its no doubt that Ragna was her ideal student. Before parting ways with him, she stated that his training is not yet done and this time she will not be accompanying him anymore in this part of his training because he is on his own now. But Chiyu will see him again.

And indeed they did meet again. They briefly got together for the first time in years. But regret that she didn't had the chance to reveal to him that she was actually his long lost mother. During Alt's final training with her, Alt didn't withstand Chiyu's Ultimatum. Causing Alt to die in the process. Now devoid of all emotions with the death of her only son, she carried his body at the place where they first met as master and student.

Soon, sadness took hold of her and was now desperate to be with her son again. Full of regret and sadness. She decided to make a desperate move, a chance to save her son. She took his heart and all what remained of it and fused it unto hers. During the ritual, not just Alt's heart was fused but his entire Essence as well. Resulting Alt's mechanical frame become melded with Chiyu's physical body. As the ritual concluded, a new being emerged. Chiyu with the amalgamated heart of hers and Alt. She and his son are now one.

Theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUZeSYsU0Uk

Battle Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHjpOzsQ9YI

-----------

Do I need a Quote header in my temp? I don't know what's the header is. And yes, the AU Alt is a girly girl girl! >w<

Last edited:

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
I'm still seesawing on joining cause of time issues. Although I know me; I'm probably gonna join anyway, despite a crunchy schedule. XD Unless you has some sort of diabolical plot in store for him, reserve Terra for me please. Even though he's not showing up in the RP for a loooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggg time. Why?

*points at Vesper, who's suddenly gotten a Heartless-type paint job*

Blame the mutt! 'Night peeps! *runs off to bed*

EDIT:

Yeah, what the hey, I'm in. SUPER SKELETON INCOMING!!!!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I repeat: UBER SKELETON ALERT! The rest will be making its way up eventually. Standby. And as said just a second ago, 'night peeps. For realz this time!

Last edited:

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
AHHHH SO MANY PEOPLES ;w; Thanks for your interest! Now, let's see~

@ Skitty and Eternal: I'll accept both of your templates once they're finished! >0<

@ Tyrant and Sumire: Both of your templates are fine, but can you put the rules password with them? I'll accept your templates after that! ;w;

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
Done Rena! Sumi told me earlier she still has some editing to do on her temp and--wait...

AU Alt is a woman? Sumi! Don't make me go Dalek on you, explain! Actually that's quite surprising in a good way.

Sumire

Done Rena! Sumi told me earlier she still has some editing to do on her temp and--wait...

AU Alt is a woman? Sumi! Don't make me go Dalek on you, explain! Actually that's quite surprising in a good way.

Oh shush grumpy. >:3 She is still Alt in a way. I can't play the canon Alt in a way that you do. So I decided to pull Chiyu from the grave and make her THE new Alt. Since we are talking about parallel universes here :3

Sumire

Oh I forgot, Rena-saaaaan~~~ my Temp quote--err... password is up!

Glad you liked it Tyrant, dibs on coffee later? >:3

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
Everybody knows that a broken heart is blind with D̶̨̥̭̖͈̯̗̎̇͋̌ͨ̀ͦ̽ͨͧͪͮ̚͜͡â̢͊̇͊͋͊͆͋̈́̓̀̐̚҉̢̼̬̪̯̫͔͇̦̠̰̳̣̼̻̥͍̀͜r̶̢̡̩͓͎̬͇̭̠̘̍ͫ͋̆̎k̐ͩͯ̾̿̏̏̔ͩͧ̐̎͌̏ͭ̂̆͘͢͏͔̖̻̞͙͇̮͍̯͍̙n̵̸͌͌̔ͥ̊́ͥ҉̵̧̦̣̖̰̞̣͕̝͉̗̘̯̝̙̖̰ḛ̫͙͚͕̪̙͎̱̥̜̈́̀̎̎͘ş̛̣͓̹͔̑̋̐͒̑ͮͤ͊͑̎ͪ͂̆̇̄̊̚̚ͅͅs̛̛̳̯͎̪̖̮̻͖̩͓̺͓̪̫̖ͬ̽̂̑̏̒ͧ͑̈́̏̋ͧ̏̒͝ͅ...

Name:
Ah'mon

Side: Medium of Evil

Weapons/Abilities: It is rather unknown what are Ah'mon's true capabilities. The only ability he exhibits so far is his omnipresence in the eyes of Alt. He appears as a twisted hallucination which means he can drive a normal human being to insanity. He feeds upon despair, sadness, and blood of fallen adversaries killed by Alt. As he feeds, so he grew stronger and stronger.

Appearance:

352941653.jpg

Personality: Truly an enigmatic entity, always shrouded with blankets of darkness. He is malignant entity that preys upon the weak and gullible, and he revels in it. He has an overpowering presence in which he uses to manipulate and eventually consume others whether it would be heartless or human or any other entity. All of them has a piece of madness within them and in that madness, he taps.

Known History: Ah'mon is one of the old gods that ruled the omniverse since the dawn of time itself. As an Old God, he represents the vast entirety of the realm of darkness. It even says that parts of the Dark Realm were his scattered body parts. He is Darkness Embodied and its known patriarch. During the Eternal Conflict, he was destroyed by a combined force of ancient Gallifreyans, or Time Warriors and the Vanguards of the Light.

His body was torn to pieces, and darkness, his mantle and wings, all that remained. Legend says he holds dominance over his fellow old gods that he even attempted to topple the balance of the omniverse by being it's supreme ruler. From his pieces, born the void and realms of darkness. It was also rumored that the heartless were his seeds sown from beyond the Black Door. The Time Lords knew this was not the end of the said Old God for one day he would one day return as a reincarnation since his legacy was still apparent until the present day.

And it did, for he was the one who orchestrated Alt's birth. It was Ah'mon himself was the cursed bond between Chiyu and her son. He may not manifest physically, but he is alive at Alt's heart. Laying dormant and appears before his eyes as a twisted illusion. He is also the one responsible for Number Zero's birth and fruition, Alt's accursed clone made from Ah'mon's very flesh. The darkness has chosen the infant as its medium of his resurrection. And when that day comes, all of creation shall return to darkness; and he shall be born anew, being the omniverse's only ruler and overlord.

---------------

A Dr. Who-related character, yay! :D

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
--------------------------------------------------

Here's one of a number of temps I'm preparing Rena. ^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Everybody knows that a broken heart is blind"

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Hey! I wanna join... man I'm so blooming original... Anyways, I'll try to have my temp up later today, thanks :3

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
Hey! I wanna join... man I'm so blooming original... Anyways, I'll try to have my temp up later today, thanks :3

Ya know I don't wanna sound like a jerk... but me and Skitty cat are gonna be in this rp..... is their any problems with that? I simply ask cause of the incident with the keyblade war rp and while that was more Thepromise's situation you did have a similar response and bail ship with said user. (though I have rped with you in the past and have found you a wonderful contributor).
@sumire: huh KOS MOS......

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Ya know I don't wanna sound like a jerk... but me and Skitty cat are gonna be in this rp..... is their any problems with that? I simply ask cause of the incident with the keyblade war rp and while that was more Thepromise's situation you did have a similar response and bail ship with said user. (though I have rped with you in the past and have found you a wonderful contributor).
@sumire: huh KOS MOS......

Good news, you don't sound like a jerk :3

And yeah, I noticed, trust me, I'm not the impulsive type I don't make decisions on the fly like that. Personally, I don't have an issue with anypony, I never hold grudges because I generally... don't care. Honestly, I didn't even have an issue with you KKL, I actually liked you, did you have an issue with me? ;-;

I mean as long as we can be cordial in the OOC, I don't.. care really, lol.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
I don't have an issue with you, I just wasn't sure if you had one with me, Wolfe. So, as long as you're willing to play nice and act like this is our first in encounter; than I'm willing to do the same. So, wanna try for a clean slate, Wolfe? Please don't take that the wrong way, I just can't figure out how to word it in a way that can't be taken the wrong way. ^^;;

Sumire

@kingdomkeylight

Yessir! One and only. :3 Couldn't find a decent fembot character in the interwebz. So I decided to settle with KOS. I would draw one but I can't draw mecha and TR won't make me one! >:C

Oh why Ah'mon's here already? He's still unfinished... ;^;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back