• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TRACES OF REALITY [sign-up/ooc thread]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sumire

So you choose the most attractive one in gaming XD

Most attractive? Hmm... :3 That's a debatable matter. For me, it's Jun Kazama. :3 Since she is the character inspiration for Chiyu and Izumi Curtis of FMA; according to Tyrant--oops! I just spilled the beans~~! Nya! ;^;

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
Most attractive? Hmm... :3 That's a debatable matter. For me, it's Jun Kazama. :3 Since she is the character inspiration for Chiyu and Izumi Curtis of FMA; according to Tyrant--oops! I just spilled the beans~~! Nya! ;^;

I meant robot girl wise... then again never heard of this person...

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
I know I'm probably sticking my nose where it doesn't belong, but maybe reserve Sora and give Wielder 'til the fourteenth to get on and claim him? That way, we're past the holiday season and she might be able to get back on again. Just an idea from one friend to another. *pops out again to work on posts and temps, since she kind of gave up on the idea of that Christmas story*

Sumire

"Everybody knows that a broken heart is blind".

Name:
U-KI-09 "Yuki"

Age: None (Considering she's as old as the White Armada's founding.)

Side: Good

Heart: None

Ability: As an AI or Artificial Intelligence, she has access to all things electronic. She can integrate with the system just as easy as a mere thought of it. She can take over, and hack from the simplest form machinery to uber-complex supercomputers. She was designed as a one of a kind AI stemmed from the data of an ancient technology known as the Mantra-Tech.

Appearance:
alisa_by_abrem008-d5zsi63.jpg

Development History: U-KI-09, the Uber-Kinetic Intelligence unit 09, or better known as by the pet name, Yuki. She was the final prototype of the unit 09 series AI that the White Armada once used on Fort Macedon. All electronics within the fort were wired and centralized through her. She is now currently the AI that inhabits Alt's body. Having been integrated to the ancient technology known as the Mantra-Tech.

Within the first stages of her development, she was intended to be the White Armada's stream-lined defense network. Yuki was stemmed from the data collected from the mysterious artefact the White Armada research team had found within a stray fragment of a Dead World. With the help of the Armada's most brilliant minds, they pieced together the data and from their development. They got something more than a defense network. A sentient AI capable of learning and adapting even to the most complex of defense networks.

Despite her marvellous trait, at that time she was still at the infant stages of program development. A typical organization would have took advantage from an AI this powerful but instead, the White Armada nurtured her and treated her like a normal individual despite of her being just a series of complex data and script. She was given the purpose of Gutsvald Alteisen to protect the weak and eliminate the darkness that plague the omniverse. Such is the cause of the White Armada.

During off-duty, The fleet general, Gutsvald himself would talk to her about almost anything. Due to senility or not, the old general still made her feel that she was worth talking to, worth his precious time. He would tell her countless stories that would bore anyone but since she is an AI, it was just collecting data for her. He would tell her even his family and finally his lost daughter and grandson.

During the last days of the White Armada, on the day of the mass Totema Incursion where Fort Macedon made their last stand; Gutsvald gave his last testament unto her. If his grandson is still alive out there in the vast space and somehow made it on the fort; she would grant him access to the inner sanctum where the top secret project of the White Armada is held.

As a defense contingency, she has placed herself dormant within the inner sanctum as she devoid the whole fort off her control. Preventing the Totema from acquiring her.

Other: She manifests herself often on Alt's HUD or Heads-Up Display and even as a hologram projected from his arm or wrist.

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
@Sumire:..... tekken fan much XD

I know I'm probably sticking my nose where it doesn't belong, but maybe reserve Sora and give Wielder 'til the fourteenth to get on and claim him? That way, we're past the holiday season and she might be able to get back on again. Just an idea from one friend to another. *pops out again to work on posts and temps, since she kind of gave up on the idea of that Christmas story*
............. *bonks dream on the head with a newspaper* I feel a bit insulted by that... besides I was intending to wait until Wielder said something to the topic before trying to officially claim Sora... >>

With that as requested by the Queen of Renas' I present some templates... to my dismay... >> requested me to make eyesores.... sounds like Rena should be retitled Queen of Tortured Eyes(jk jk I WUV YOU RENA TWT)

"Everybody knows that a broken heart is blind"
Name: Castex
(Original name): Seth Artic
Age: almost a century old... aging however stopped at 19
Side: neutral
Heart: no heart
Weapon: Advant(the lance/spear in the picture) is the main weapon Castex uses as he barely ever has reason to summon Night anymore. It basically is that of a replacement weapon that restricted Castexs overall power to avoid accidental collateral damage when he gets serious. Mainly used for situations that do not require his more powerful abilities, and well suited for his ectoplasmic and astral abilities.
Night: A large four foot long boomerang that matches Castex unique fighting style when actually using twilight based powers original it had been his main, and only weapon during the more chaotic, and wartime like past he was birthed from. However do to how destructive his power was channeled through this weapon no matter how well he had control just one small mistake could cause a lot of destruction and thus now the boomerang is only brought out for truly worthy oppoenents when Castex is in a location massive damage is alright to release.
Appearance: Just remove the wings, necklace and eyepatch and you have Castex's new look XD
Bio: Beginnings: Castex originated as Seth Artic a denizen of the world port royal. He lived well with two friends Sleif Destati, and Aronee Lune. However much like it would in the future to certain friends this trio was doomed to befell a unending battle. The three would have a major impact on the universes history as they became central figures in the fall of the keyblade academy, the destruction of the Dawn Breed, and would become each their own cursed path.
Traces of Aftermath & Solitude: The majority of the time would be spent trapped in the twilight cage until Noraxeen freed him while a nobody named Ronxu disguised himself as a fake Castex to create a organization XIII. In Solitude Castex would meet Rena, and for a brief amount of time help her in Radiant Garden against the totema's Famfrit and Adrammelch both who were defeated by the pairs teaming up. Later on Castex would leave immediately aware of Xarts, and Monte's plans.
Traces of Chaos: TBA(xp)
Current: Castex has halted his travels peacefully resting on the planet Land of the Rising Sun.
Other: Has a lot of knowledge about the keyblade.
Theme Song: Unbreakable
.................................................................​

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Everyone Knows That A Broken Heart Is-- blah, blah, blah! That’s a bit of a downer, I should know, I’m the expert in downers

Name: I guess you can call me Avia, or Avi, or Super Awesome Sexy Queen of the Undead, whatever.

Age: That ain’t something I’m so comfortable to reveal, ya know. Let’s just say around 400-900 years, I can never remember if I’m lying about my age or lying about lying.

Gender: Lady parts, but I can be anything you want big boy.

Side: Whichever is the most fun! So.. the side with cupcakes and brainy-specs, I just wanna eat 10 up.

Heart: I’m not even sure I have one, definitely not two.. What? Oh you meant, ah, dark, prolly.

Weapon: Nothing but my two bare hands.

Abilities: [Basically... run!]

Invulnerability:

I’m not sure how, or when, this exactly happened but I’m pretty much invulnerable. I can’t really be killed in the most normal standards, I think it was due to a curse a few thousand years ago, but my time spent in the space-time nexus screwed up my mind to the point where I can’t really remember. I can be rendered unconscious and some poisons can slow me down, but I regenerate much faster than normal humans. As far as I know, there isn’t any normal way to kill me but I think the curse can be reversed… not that I’d want to :3

Superhuman Features:

I’m pretty fast, strong, and smart. I mean I ain’t no Superman but I can definitely handle myself in a fight. Though having said that I ain’t exactly the most stamina heavy girl, since my body isn’t exactly human I tend to waste energy much faster than normal so it’s hard for me to recover from a fight. After major fights I tend to sleep for days on end, the longest was two weeks. But that generally doesn’t happen, I’ve had centuries to master my body so I can end fights quickly.

Enhanced Mind:

I can see connections most people can’t, they call it insanity I call it enlightenment. Because of that I’m pretty resistant to most mind destruction powers, like brainwashing or mindlocks or psychic links, whatever it’s kinda hard to drive an insane person crazy right? Oh but I am able to establish psychic links as well, normally it requires physical contact but sometimes, with enough time, I can do it hands-free.

Demonic Aura:

Back in the old days they’d call it black magic or demonic energy, the name doesn’t matter to me. I can conjure this scary, powerful black aura that I use to attack and defend. It bends to my will and I can pretty much do anything with it, it can be blocked or parried but if I catch someone off-guard it’ll f***ing hurt. The aura hurts me as well, but cuz of my invulnerability it doesn’t affect me, it’s described as burning without heat and freezing without leaving marks, so it isn’t a fun feeling.

Personality: [No more, no more, no more! Hehe, it is pretty funny to say!]

How can I sum up the awesome me in 363 words? First off, I’m pretty smart if not a bit off the ball. The Doc says it’s probably my exposure to this… weird rupture in time and space, messing with my mind. Meh, I don’t buy it, especially not from some two-bit, bowtie wearing dork. As you can tell, since I basically hijacked this here template, I’m pretty awesome! I’m the shoot first, ask questions never type of gal. Violence and debauchery is my game and I’ve got the high score till the end of time, oh and I’ve been there, the lack of pies is disconcerting. I tend to zone things out whenever people talk, it’s soooo annoying to listen to them really how do people do it?!

Paragraph break! See, other people annoy me because they’re all about “morals” and “responsibility” snoresville, am I right fellas? I just go wherever the wind takes me, wherever the tide flows, wherever the bullets land! I’m a giggly type of person, I laugh like nuts whenever I get riled up and the things I find funny others would think it’s “wrong” and “inhumane.” Ridiculous, if you ask me. Now, you may think I’m a pretty simple gal, well that ain’t true, the complexities of life and the big scary universe can get me thinking about the bigger purpose in this meager existence—Nah, just kidding!

I’m the “dancing-like-no-one’s-around” type of girl, the “poking-my-belly-button-for-fun” variant of person, the “pun-making-fourth-wall-breaking-wild-card-that-everyone-is-afraid-of” gal. I’m normally a chilled out person, on a good day I might only punch one kid, but if you piss me off you’re seriously gonna wish you rethought that in your thinker box. I’d rather lay out the revenge tenfold, you think being trapped in a black hole is bad enough, wait till I get through you, you’ll love the black hole after that.

Funny people are awesome, basically if you’re cute or funny or have a particularly punchable face, I’ll like you. Though I should warn you, my moods change like crazy and you don’t want to meet me in a bad mood. Oh, and don’t tell anyone this, but I’m a little unstable!

Appearance: [Bow-ties are cool :D]

A total babe! I’m at like 5’8’’ (that’s 176.8 centimeters for you weirdos!) with a totally rocking body. A few thousand years of kicking ass and taking name tends to give you a smoking hot bod. My complexion is a bit on the pale side, I’ve been told I resembled a ghost on my good days (of course the person who told me that became a ghost but that’s besides the point) but it’s cute and free of blemishes. I’ve got an adorable looking face that looks between 19 years old or 28. My eyes are blood-red with a tiny silver star as a pupil (it was caused from my time spent in an infinite time vortex) which clash against my bright purple hair. My hair is shoulder-length and my fringe perfectly conceals my forehead (there are secrets there!) it’s a bit messy but being badass leaves no time for worrying about appearances. My lips are small and pouty, just as red as my eyes, and my cheeks are cute and pinchable. I’ve got something of a round frame despite my athleticism, I resemble a tennis player more than a monster-slaying chick.

As for my clothes (naughty boys, I don’t run around nude) I’ve got a killer fashion sense. I wear a simple purple top that hugs my rather decent-looking chest well. I’ve got tattoos of tidal waves running up and down my arms and a few on my torso. You can’t seem ‘em, but one of them is a fiery crown, another is an ancient symbol of a sun around a five-pointed star. I ain’t telling you where the star one is at. For bottoms, I prefer black leggings under a black tattered thigh-length skirt. Oh and I wear a black and white hoodie with the design of a panda head as the hood, it’s super adorable!

Bio: n/a

Other:

Theme: Get Jinxed - Riot Games

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Okies, I'm gonna go with what Skitty said and wait on the Sora thing D: If Key Wielder comes back by the 14th, then she can have the spot! (But I'll let her know that it's being reserved for her ;w;)

@KKL: OY don't be a grumpy butt >:0 (And I'll accept your templates... once you post all of them C: mwahaha)

@King Wolfe: ...i'm sorry. i am so, so sorry. BUT YOUR CHARACTER IS PERFECT. I love the 4th wall breaking bits XD (And the DW references~ C: *bounces* no more, no more) Definitely accepted!

Also, completely forgot about this, but one of the things that happen in Doctor Who with time paradoxes are the Reapers. So... yeah, big scary, creatures most likely will show up at some point, trying to kill anything it finds. badbad things D:

Annnnnd last thing, much apologies if I don't reply to stuff until the 26th. I'm super busy today with Christmas stuff and I'm spending time with family (and having emotional breakdowns caused by Doctor Who lalala) tomorrow. It probably won't affect my activity, but if I disappear a bit, that's why! :D

Sumire

Okies, I'm gonna go with what Skitty said and wait on the Sora thing D: If Key Wielder comes back by the 14th, then she can have the spot! (But I'll let her know that it's being reserved for her ;w;)

@KKL: OY don't be a grumpy butt >:0 (And I'll accept your templates... once you post all of them C: mwahaha)

@King Wolfe: ...i'm sorry. i am so, so sorry. BUT YOUR CHARACTER IS PERFECT. I love the 4th wall breaking bits XD (And the DW references~ C: *bounces* no more, no more) Definitely accepted!

Also, completely forgot about this, but one of the things that happen in Doctor Who with time paradoxes are the Reapers. So... yeah, big scary, creatures most likely will show up at some point, trying to kill anything it finds. badbad things D:

Annnnnd last thing, much apologies if I don't reply to stuff until the 26th. I'm super busy today with Christmas stuff and I'm spending time with family (and having emotional breakdowns caused by Doctor Who lalala) tomorrow. It probably won't affect my activity, but if I disappear a bit, that's why! :D

Rena-Senpai! I think you skipped my last temp :3 Is that one rejected? :(( It's my first original character entry on the RP.

@Sumire:..... tekken fan much XD

Why yes I am! :3 I kick butt on PSN. Right TR....? >:3

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards

Yay! Thanksies :3 Glad you enjoyed her, first time I wrote a temp in first person too ^^

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Okay, posting what I have done for my last two templates for the time being. I'll see about getting them done before the RP starts.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

~-~-~-~

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
Hey guys. Just wanna share with you. I was juggling left and right what Alt might actually look like in the RP itself. So I decided (or got bored) and made a quick-doodles of his mugshot. I might draw his full body, given the boredom in the future lolz. So piece by piece I drew him according to his appearance description.

Alt_zps82bf637d.jpg

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
Name: Monte Carundo
Side: CHAOTIC EVIL OVERLORD MWHAAHAHAHAHAHAH
Heart: Dark
Weapon: SCIENCE jk jk. Monte uses darkness for magic abilities obviously when he is incased in his guardian armor. His main weapon is a pole arm sword that has the ability to extend it width, and length as well as channel massive amount of darkness.
Appearance: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130426033031/villains/images/6/6f/Dimitri_Allen.jpg
Bio:TBA plot sensitive stuff Rena you may question me if ya like but I am assuming we don't wanna reveal how he reversed the situation early right?
Other: Totema in this universe are not the same as the ones in Chaos or Solitude in fact its a whole slew of new ones.... possibly Monte believed using a different patch of totema would avoid the past issues with the old ones... who knows if it was a correct assessment though it can be said they are much more loyal then the older ones. Those totema are as followed by name(you'll have to wait for them to pop up in the rp to know what they look like and what they can do x3) Geomance, Kouga, Kingdom, Yeltis, Frostlace, Eraser, Matius, Motias, Yoyo, Compris, Rulvos, and Tetra.
Theme Song: Le bien qui fait mal
............................................................................................
@Rena: oye Rena is Azure allowed in this or no dice... cause if so I needs to know now if I need to make on more template.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Rena-Senpai! I think you skipped my last temp :3 Is that one rejected? :(( It's my first original character entry on the RP.
Ack, I'm so sorries! ;0; I thought that I got to all of the templates, but it slipped my mind. so sorriiiiies >.< But yes, it's accepted as well! :>

Okay, posting what I have done for my last two templates for the time being. I'll see about getting them done before the RP starts.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

~-~-~-~

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Gonna go ahead and accept these~ I'll add them to the first post! :D

Hey guys. Just wanna share with you. I was juggling left and right what Alt might actually look like in the RP itself. So I decided (or got bored) and made a quick-doodles of his mugshot. I might draw his full body, given the boredom in the future lolz. So piece by piece I drew him according to his appearance description.

Alt_zps82bf637d.jpg
Hmm... I've always wondered what he would look like owo Pretty cool! :D

Name: Monte Carundo
Side: CHAOTIC EVIL OVERLORD MWHAAHAHAHAHAHAH
Heart: Dark
Weapon: SCIENCE jk jk. Monte uses darkness for magic abilities obviously when he is incased in his guardian armor. His main weapon is a pole arm sword that has the ability to extend it width, and length as well as channel massive amount of darkness.
Appearance: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130426033031/villains/images/6/6f/Dimitri_Allen.jpg
Bio:TBA plot sensitive stuff Rena you may question me if ya like but I am assuming we don't wanna reveal how he reversed the situation early right?
Other: Totema in this universe are not the same as the ones in Chaos or Solitude in fact its a whole slew of new ones.... possibly Monte believed using a different patch of totema would avoid the past issues with the old ones... who knows if it was a correct assessment though it can be said they are much more loyal then the older ones. Those totema are as followed by name(you'll have to wait for them to pop up in the rp to know what they look like and what they can do x3) Geomance, Kouga, Kingdom, Yeltis, Frostlace, Eraser, Matius, Motias, Yoyo, Compris, Rulvos, and Tetra.
Theme Song: Le bien qui fait mal
............................................................................................
@Rena: oye Rena is Azure allowed in this or no dice... cause if so I needs to know now if I need to make on more template.
Okies, accepted too I guess >0> And nah, Azure doesn't have to show up. This is set sort of around Traces of Solitude, so Rena wouldn't know him yet.

I think that my temp is ready now Rena. If I need to edit anything tell me.
Accepted! :D Welcome to ze RP~

Let me know if I've forgotten any other templates ;0; I think that I got to everyone's, but I could be wrong. Just let me know! Also, I'm gonna work on the first post now (since I'm going to be an emotional trainwreck in a few hours... *pokes Doctor Who episode* ;___;), but I won't post it until tomorrow. If you're still working on your template, please try to get it up or finished by tonight or tomorrow! It doesn't have to be finished before this starts, but I don't want to leave anyone behind when the RP starts.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Gonna go ahead and accept these~ I'll add them to the first post! :D

Thanks Rena-chan! *returns to working on them so they're finished since she really doesn't like leaving her templates unfinished*

Also, I'm gonna work on the first post now (since I'm going to be an emotional trainwreck in a few hours... *pokes Doctor Who episode* ;___;), but I won't post it until tomorrow. If you're still working on your template, please try to get it up or finished by tonight or tomorrow! It doesn't have to be finished before this starts, but I don't want to leave anyone behind when the RP starts.

It's okay Rena, take your time with the post. :) *cuddles up with a Matt Smith plushie after watching The Angels Take Manhattan* Sheesh, that episode is flat out sad and I'm not up that far yet! ):

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back