• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TRACES OF REALITY [sign-up/ooc thread]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
@kingdomkeylight

Yessir! One and only. :3 Couldn't find a decent fembot character in the interwebz. So I decided to settle with KOS. I would draw one but I can't draw mecha and TR won't make me one! >:C

Oh why Ah'mon's here already? He's still unfinished... ;^;

Ugh... Because it's too bothersome to make it now that the temp's finished. :/ Yeah don't worry Sumi, I'll handle the Old God psyche just fine.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
I don't have an issue with you, I just wasn't sure if you had one with me, Wolfe. So, as long as you're willing to play nice and act like this is our first in encounter; than I'm willing to do the same. So, wanna try for a clean slate, Wolfe? Please don't take that the wrong way, I just can't figure out how to word it in a way that can't be taken the wrong way. ^^;;

Like I said, I personally don't have issues with... anyone really. I'm not the type to hold grudges, so, sure! All I ask is that if there is an issue with my character interacting with others, I'd rather it be taken to me first. I'm not the type to get offended easily, if there's an issue with me I'd prefer it be dealt with me alone.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Like I said, I personally don't have issues with... anyone really. I'm not the type to hold grudges, so, sure! All I ask is that if there is an issue with my character interacting with others, I'd rather it be taken to me first. I'm not the type to get offended easily, if there's an issue with me I'd prefer it be dealt with me alone.

Alright, I'll try to remember that, I just wasn't sure how to word it at that time and so I apologize for my part in it. Now that that's settled, time to get back to work on those templates.

Noel

Awards
Interested, but albeit intimidated at the same time. :/

Once I get a full read of your opening post— it's a lot easier when I'm reading/writing RP's on my phone. I'll decide whether or not I'd like to join! :]

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
woo sorries for being behind on replies! ;0; (if i forget to reply to someone, please, please let me know!)

@Tyrant Raver, Sumire, Skitty Cat: WELCOME TO ZE PARTEH C: (I'll add all of your characters to the first post!)

Hey! I wanna join... man I'm so blooming original... Anyways, I'll try to have my temp up later today, thanks :3
lulz it's fine xD Post up your template whenever you can and I'll accept it afterwards! :D

Also, since you, KKL and Skitty were talking about this, just a quickie note for everyone in the RP: if there's any sort of strife in the OOC thread, I will step in to do whatever's needed to take care of it, should it get to that point (and I pray not ;A;). I'm not worried about it, but should something happen, I'm going to step in to take care of it. (But, if anyone has a problem with someone else, PLEASE try to work it out over PM. Arguments breaking out in the OOC thread aren't cool :c)

I wanna get in on this too! My temp should be up later today or tomorrow (and if not Skitty can poke me till I do)
Okies! C: Just post it up whenever you can!

Interested, but albeit intimidated at the same time. :/

Once I get a full read of your opening post— it's a lot easier when I'm reading/writing RP's on my phone. I'll decide whether or not I'd like to join! :]
Ahh, I hope that it's not too intimidating! ;~; I tried to make it as open as possible and not scary, but guess it turned out kinda scary eep *headdesk* But just let me know if you want to join! C:

My templates are incoming at some point, maybe tonight or sometime in the next few days~ (Trying to make them less extravagant as my usual ones >.<)

Last edited:

HyperShadic

Awards
I think I'll jump in on this, so here is a bunch of bones and remember Rena, bowties and brainy-specks are cool.

Everybody knows that a broken heart is blind.

Name: Georgs Mannix (AU)
Side: good
Heart: light
Weapon: A Shield – and not one of those Captain America round shields. No this is a full sized square shield.
Smoke bombs.
Appearance: ‘Oh, look at me I’m wearing a vegitable.’
Georgs is hardly what you’d call a normal person, standing at a lean 6’ 2” tall and with smooth gray hair. He wears a white t-shirt covered by a red jacket with a piece of celery on the lapel.(YES I STOLE THAT! LET YOUR HATE GROW AND FEED ME!) His pants are jeans with holes in the knees. His shoes are black and look ragged. He likes to stay streamlined and isn’t muscular. He has a fox mask tied to his shoulder.

Personality:To call Georgs a coward would be a disservice to. . . an exagger. . . ok it would be fairly accurate. It’s not fear or anything like that, no it’s,um, just a wish not to destroy anything with his amazing fighting style. That’s it yes. He’ll actively try to avoid conflicts were heknows he can’t win. Outside of fights he is actually a paranoid person, continually looking over his shoulder as if he’s being followed. He is kind, but never really cares much for any praise and takes all criticism personally. Naturally ‘realist’ as he would say he has a penchant for playing it on the safe side.
He naturally lies as part of a self-defensemechanism to protect what could be considered an ego made of glass. He has trouble making even simple decisions.
While he denies it, when he wears a mask he has on him, he turns into what could be considered a ‘hero’. Naturally jovial and daring and more accepting of fights.
Bio: Georgs doesn't remember much about his home. The first thing he remembers is running. Running with his mother and sister to escape something while their father stayed behind. The words 'run', 'stay safe', and 'trust no one with your life'. Georgs remembered this as they escaped and left him behind. No place they went felt like home to him and withdrew into a shell that only his sister could get him out of. What friends he did make were just as nutty as he was and only fed his paranoia. Soon they had to run again and this time their mother was the one to stay behind. This time neither his sister nor he opened up to anyone. Eventually, his sister left one day and said she would come back. It was a few days before he left their house too, never to return.
Other: Rather good at running without tiring out.
Theme Song: The Genesis

Last edited:

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Whoops, I did forgot them ;A; ack, sorries seph! Your templates are accepted though! C:

@HyperShadic: omg he's wearing a vegetable i cannot wait to see your template XD (and yosh, they are very cool! :D)

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
Good news, you don't sound like a jerk :3

And yeah, I noticed, trust me, I'm not the impulsive type I don't make decisions on the fly like that. Personally, I don't have an issue with anypony, I never hold grudges because I generally... don't care. Honestly, I didn't even have an issue with you KKL, I actually liked you, did you have an issue with me? ;-;

I mean as long as we can be cordial in the OOC, I don't.. care really, lol.
x3 well that's good.

TWT dun make me feel bad. XD like I said I had no issue with ya man.

Ahh, I hope that it's not too intimidating! ;~; I tried to make it as open as possible and not scary, but guess it turned out kinda scary eep *headdesk* But just let me know if you want to join! C:

My templates are incoming at some point, maybe tonight or sometime in the next few days~ (Trying to make them less extravagant as my usual ones >.<)

Well this rp is full of veteran KHI roleplayers XD so ya intimidation is expected fear us XD

@kingdomkeylight

Yessir! One and only. :3 Couldn't find a decent fembot character in the interwebz. So I decided to settle with KOS. I would draw one but I can't draw mecha and TR won't make me one! >:C

Oh why Ah'mon's here already? He's still unfinished... ;^;

So you choose the most attractive one in gaming XD

Last edited:

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
wow rude, kkl XD Perhaps people are intimidated by you >0> (but srsly i hope no one's intimidated by the thread XD;; that would be saaaaaad ;A;)

XD nuh fact most of us are indeed worthy the title veteran now I mean how long have you and me been on here Rena XD I would feel intimidated to if I walked into a rp full of people who have been around for six or more years XD.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
phftttt maybe >0> but it shouldn't be intimidating :C

Here's all of my crazy templates! One's left out 'cause... flammit, I dun wanna write it lulz. Plus, it's a surprise! But I might add it later. C:

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Okay, did minor editing for Riku's template, including putting the AU part in there. As I said, it wasn't anything major, but I thought I'd mention it. *returns to talking with Dream about who's taking the original Riku for this RP*

Oh yeah, I definitely want Ven and Van, but they won't be showing up for a little while, 'kay Rena?

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
Okay, here's my finished template!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
@Lunarmaster: Accepted! Welcome to the RP! :D

Okay, did minor editing for Riku's template, including putting the AU part in there. As I said, it wasn't anything major, but I thought I'd mention it. *returns to talking with Dream about who's taking the original Riku for this RP*

Oh yeah, I definitely want Ven and Van, but they won't be showing up for a little while, 'kay Rena?
Okies, I'll keep them reserved then, or do you want to go ahead and claim them? (No template, just lemme know! C:)

Oye Rena if Kitkat doesn't join this I wanna reserve Sora... which if I do get I will make a template nuh worries.
Not sure if she will (Hope so ahhhh ;A;), but I'll reserve it then~

The RP will probably be up by Friday, but earlier would be much more awesomer. (though everyone's gonna be busy with Christmas, so that's doubtful...) Make sure that you have all of your templates done by Friday, everybody! ;w;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back