• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TRACES OF REALITY [a kingdom hearts roleplay]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sumire

Celeza followed the rhythm, and as she was held up high by the black warrior, she did a one-hand stand with perfect balance.

Drawing her firearm she then twirled her body and then shifted to a side stance. She then performed a revolving break dance maneuver while still balancing herself on Alt's palm. Firing shots as she does her revolutions.

Celeza then shot up, launching herself on the air as she completed 10 revolutions. With her superb acrobatics, she did a corkscrew flip while in mid-air then quickly shifting to a somersault. And still firing shots as she goes.

As she free-fell, Celeza landed precisely on Alt's arms. Assuming a complete tango stance with him. "Oh my~ Never have I found a fitting dance partner for quite some time now." The witch panted in delight, running her fingers unto Alt's metallic chest.

MOMENTUM CLIMAX! BRAVO!

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
As the witch launched herself up into the air, Alt quickly spun and with his free hand, he drew the Daizanbatou. Using the spinning momentum, Alt performed a fast 360 sword flash that consists of 10 consecutive high-speed slashes.

The force and impact generated by his attack, wiped the surrounding heartless horde. Decimating them all with the help of the witch of course. As Alt was in a Tate-batto stance, the witch landed precisely on his arms as if they just finished their ballroom of Tango.

"Oh my~ Never have I found a fitting dance partner for quite some time now."

The witch said, nearly out of breath because of the excitement during the duration of their fatal duet together. "I would love to savor this moment but--" Alt then held the witch up and moved quickly to the side. Avoiding the attack from the Neo Darkside, the apex of the horde and the last one standing.

Alt looked at her again, "Shall we?" The black warrior then lifted the witch up and launched her at the Neo Darkside. His visors then closed, forming a helmet, and Mantra energy from his frame channeled throughout his body. He held his right fist up and his frame digitized a large crimson gauntlet reminiscent of his old Ultranite Bunker weapon.

MOMENTUM EXCEED! HERE WE GO!

Sumire

"Shall we?"

Surely this man knows to handle a woman such as herself. Which solidifies her suspicion about Alt. He is the one Celeza was looking for, there exist no man who can handle her until Alt came to her life. "I'm all yours, sweetie~" She hissed in a seductive tone.

As she was launched unto the massive heartless, she flipped forward and unleashed a barrage of kicks in conjunction with her shots being fired from her heel-guns, smack dab at the massive heartless' face. Her blows forced the Neo Darkside back. As she connects her last kick, she then dug her next kick unto the heartless' throat.

Celeza broke a smile and with a heave of sheer strength, she lifted the massive heartless with just her right foot. She spun with the heartless still stuck on on her heel and then launched herself up in the air. At mid-flight, she spun again while firing shots from her heels and firearms at the Neo Darkside's face. From the looks of it she's about to perform a massive heel drop to Alt with the heartless.

The witch then again summoned a portal above her, summoning a colossal heel of her old goddess. Stomping the heartless at the back of its head while still in free fall and Celeza's heel still dug through its throat, increasing their free-fall speed/velocity due to the weight of the summoned massive heel of the old goddess.

THIS IS THE FINALE! HOLD ON TO THE EDGE OF YOUR SEATS!

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
As the witch close in with the Neo Darkside dug at her heels in mid-air, Alt channeled mass amounts of chi unto his massive crimson fist.

His crimson fist then extended a bit and armor plates opened. Revealing three spiral thrusters. "More more..." Alt was pushing through his limits. Under normal circumstance, he would have gone haywire by now but surprisingly, his body was handling it well. Amassing so much energy he couldn't handle before. So this is what Mantra-tech can do.

"Aaaargh!" Alt roared under his helm, as the heartless and Celeza close in. He launched himself up with his overcharged fist. "Ikken Hissatsu!" Like a rising comet, Alt put all his strength unto his crimson fist.

Zenmetsu Genkotsugan!

The Zenmetsu Genkotsugan, or the Annihilating Knuckle Bullet. The penultimate variant of the Knuckle Bullet attack. Unlike all other variants which effects are prominent, this one deals with an implosive blow. Destroying the enemy from the inside first, impact from the inside, damaging and even killing the adversary in the most brutal way possible.

With Alt's blow connected, the heartless blew and obliterated to bits. He then landed behind the witch, reverting his right arm back and his visor opened. The black warrior held his hand up only to catch a falling rose and throwing it behind him.

STYLISH FINALE! TANDEM OVER!

Alt then jumped up and with the perfect timing, he landed upon the incoming Black Strider with Yuki and Miss Saiyuri still on the seat. With the way now clear and their time now running short, Alt focused on the end of the path where their escape awaits. The black warrior twisted the handle and put the pedal to the metal. The mechanical wyvern's engine's roared as they zoomed forth.

"Hang on!"

He shouted, he held his other arm to Yuki to make sure she doesn't fall off.

Last edited:

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
~♣Lost Times: A Reality Truly Damned♣~

The man hidden within the hood turned around as Chiyu's perfected attack decimated the attacking heartless... it was as he thought... she was indeed a powerful warrior. He chuckled lightly as she passed him accepting his offer of hospitality. His arm that had originally reached into his cloak to grab his weapon to combat the heartless came back empty as the main threat had already been handled. Non the less she was indeed a full rounded woman even though she seemed to be walking ahead while he should have been in lead.

"Your very forward a woman you must come from a warrior race no," he asked as jogged lightly to catch up with her before finally meeting her shoulder to shoulder no in lead so that they didn't head to the wrong place as the world fell apart all around them. It was a brisk walk before they came upon the sight of a decaying tent that barely provided just enough shelter from the elements. Inside was a simple table with two chairs with a tea pot set and a small sleeping bag next to a fire pit. The most obvious piece, however, was a lone gummi ship parked next to the tent.... why hadn't this man left his decaying world.

"This world was filled with vibrant and joyful souls... as you can tell from the surrounding we fought to the bone for this worlds fate... and unfortunately this world crumbled under Monte's terror... everyday that I lived here after the war I hated myself... what more could have I done to let this world last longer... what more could have I done to help more people escape the worlds decaying end... every night I was terrorized by these thoughts until one day I woke up realizing... I am the last one here," He spoke as he pulled out a chair for Chiyu before sitting himself down on the other chair. It was clear he hadn't been gone from his camp to long as the tea currently in the pot was still warm as he poured himself, and Chiyu a cup of tea.

"Now tell me deary why is a fellow lost soul traveling to a world with no longer a soul?"

~♠Intriguing Actions: A Change of Target♠~

"Riku?... So this is where he has been hiding all this time... heh such a useful girl you are... ugh Yoyo. That automaton is here... she's so dull... and annoying.... and freaken to much of a smarty pants... be cute if she didn't have that mouth on her," Frostlace spoke with a clearly annoyed expression at the very mention of her totema sister. It was clear her and Yoyo didn't get along, and based on their personality types it was pretty clear why they didn't get along.

"But that's besides the point... alright chickadee time to see if your ready to play with the big girls. I'll handle Intel why'll you scout for Riku. When you find him contact me I'll immediately connect a portal of darkness to your location," she whispered back to Auraya patting the cat girls shoulder before turning her attention to Ares as she gave a slight charming smile.

"Don't disappoint now your making me give up on my hunt for Rena for a bigger fish," was the last sentence Frostlace spoke as she walked over to Ares group leaving Auraya to her task... or her escape. It was hard to tell, but a lead on Riku was a automatic high priority by Monte thus the totema couldn't overlook such a claim.

"High I am Frost I just wanted to thank you for watching over my little sister it means a lot," she said bowing politely to Ares. With a beaming almost sisterly smile she asked. "So is this where we come in case of evacuation? I am sorry we are really new to the area we actually just arrived here today I hop nobodies gotten hurt," she said with a look of worry over the whole situation... a great actress she was for she was a assassin/infiltration model Totema.
..................................................................................

~♦Finding The Target: High Flying Shot♦~

"It seems slicing off the head of the beast didn't work out as well as I had hoped," Castex spoke as the heartless revealed its true nature as a spawn of Incena... he had hoped with the main conscious caught and slowly rotting away in the Twilight Cage he would have both saved Sleif, and finished of Incena... but it seemed the God of Time's words held true... until Incena was completely eradicated in the twilight cage... his spawns would still thrive in the outside worlds.

"... Terra look for the main eye from above Aqua, and Riku handle the remaining tendrils from the first form," Castex called out to the three apprentices before looking at Sleif. "I am sure I don't need to tell you what to do... just like old times... lets go wild," Castex said with a small smirk about his face as he spun Advent around charging power into the polearm. With a single swipe Castex unleash a power wave at the beast distracting it so it wouldn't pay attention to Terra. As the attack connected causing a explosive impact Castex let out a soft disappointed sigh.

"I must be loosing my edge that should have cut thru," Castex mumbled to himself before oddly eyeing the ground... it was blurring... and that wasn't all their was a strange scent of a warping energy coming in and out with the blurring world. It wasn't hard to tell Sleif had also noticed it, and to make it worse... the incena spawn was also starting to turn blurry every few seconds.

"...Something's.... going on... Sleif I think we need to fall back," Castex said with a sudden uneasy tone as he lifted a hand to summon a portal... Castex eye's went wide in surprise... he couldn't summon a portal. With a squint of his eyes it became clear... they had just fallen into someone's trap. "We've been had it seems..."

"By who we should have no enemies since the last battle with Incena," Aqua yelled out as she erupted another flame spell upon a attacking tendril that wailed in anguish as it was burned alive. Aqua had a now very aware look on her face at Castex's proclamation how could someone plan for them to react this way bringing certain people? In hindsight it was impossible unless that person knew them. "... Terra get back here I have a very bad feeling, Riku stay close to me we need to regroup," Aqua said looking over her shoulder to Riku as she started to run towards Sleif's and Castex's current location.

~The Final Toll: Let The New Adventure~

"I see... well then Danu I see no further reason to delay the inevitable fire at will," Yoyo ordered after she was given confirmation all the pieces were in place for the next phase of the plan. Now that they had successfully brought Alt from the parallel universe it was time to bring in the other key needed resources. The targets were Wonderland and Twilight Town where if everything had gone correctly were certain key folks at this time.

"Once its complete send a report to Lord Monte I am sure he will want to know when our guest from across the realms of reality have arrived," Yoyo spoke as she took over one of the computers screen helping the processing of Arcay's reality beam configurations.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
~- Don't Lose Your Grip (OU) -~

"Get together...figure out what we are to do...we cannot stay here any longer!!"

Between the tiny hooded figure and the barked order from Sleif, Riku return his focus to the fight that was currently happening. Smiling at the cloaked figure in thanks, Riku instinctively rolled to the left to dodge a stray tendril. Leaping to his feet, Riku shot off an solve of fire magic in answer to the spawn's attack. He glanced up to see Terra barrel roll to avoid getting hit with a tendril himself, before Riku returned his attention back to what he was currently doing. Rolling out of the way again, he did a quick scan to see if he could pick up anything that remotely resembled a weakness.

No such luck.

He let loose another barrage of fire spells, only to roll out of the way again of a retaliating swipe. His senses on high alert, Riku caught the tone of the words that Castex and Sleif exchanged, earning a low, rumbling growl as his eyes dilated to allow him to focus more. He registered that Aqua was a little bit ahead of him, while their masters were somewhere around here. "... Terra get back here I have a very bad feeling, Riku stay close to me we need to regroup."

The command for Aqua caught and held Riku's attention, pushing the feral part of his mind back; Riku fell in step behind Aqua as his eyes darted to the Spawn to check what it was doing. He pulled up on Aqua's right side and asked tensely, "Any ideas?"

~- Let's Be Honest Here (AU) -~

Sayaka didn't bother giving a visible response to Alt's actions. She watched the fight that was taking place, instead she took a strong interest in piloting Black Strider * so her and Yuki didn't get hurt while Alt was having his fun. She did fall back on some of her training, analyzing the combatants until the match was over; breaking down their respective fighting styles. Sayaka was definitely not impressed with what Alt had done in the fight, it was mediocre at best. Scooting back so Alt could take over on piloting, she grudgingly wrapped her arms around Alt so she wouldn't fall off.

She didn't say anything for a while, but eventually she grumbled, "It was better, but it was too flashy, dumb ass."

She focused half of her mind and called upon her magic, causing a portal to materialize in front of the trio. Sayaka stared at it for a moment, before turning her attention to Alt and hissing venomously, "Time to get our asses out of here." Talk about mood whiplash, but it didn't mean a thing to her.

Oh well, it sure as hell wasn't her problem.

~- Not Gonna Get Us, part 1 (AU) -~

Riku raced through the streets, searching for any sign of those in need of help. Satisfied as different people were able to make it to safety, Riku made his way over to the library but not before River slipped up next to him. "Riku...?"

He ignored the gentle question, feeling more than a little on edge as the dark haired girl burned a hole into his back with her grey-violet eyes. He knew River could take care of herself, despite being his junior by a year and a half at most. He also knew that the apprentice mage was too gentle for battle, she was better on the back line where she wasn't in harm's way. Yeah, but remember, she can manage herself, especially if there's something she's fighting for. Riku's mind laughed at him, putting the fifteen-year-old even more on edge as he ran through the streets.

"Riku?"

Whistling softly to call Ivy and Nevermore closer to him and his sister, he admitted to the apprentice mage, "I'm fine River, I'm just worried about Ares." He didn't slow his stride, if anything he picked up the pace a bit, pointedly ignoring the scoff of disbelief that River gave in response. In spite of himself, Riku felt his mouth turn up in a smile, knowing that it was to hide her concern. Honestly, Riku couldn't blame River for worrying about Ares as of now.

A yip from Ivy drew his attention to the canine, watching as she ducked around the corner; Riku grabbed River's hand and half-dragged his sister behind him. Rounding one corner after another, Riku mentally slapped himself upside the head as the library came into view. This time it was him being dragged as River took the steps two at a time, her hand shoving the door at the top of the stairs open allowing them to hurry inside of the building.

~- Blowin' Smoke (AU) -~

Auraya kept a tight grip on the amulet as Frostlace processed the information. She saw the excitement that crossed the totema's face at the news of Riku being here, even with the temporary irritation at Yoyo being mentioned.

It didn't take too long for Frostlace to whisper a couple of quick orders to her, including wanting Auraya to track down Riku and keep tabs on him. Smiling a little, she nodded and slid the amulet back into her pocket. She watched Frostlace walk back over to the boy who Auraya had been with when Frostlace had first appeared.

Walking toward the exit since Riku's scent was stale in the building, the cat-girl listened as Frostlace struck up a conversation with Ares. She headed for the door, curious to know where and what her target was up t; only to hesitate a brief moment so she could listen in on the Frostlace's and Ares's conversation to gather more information.

"Thank you, I'll be taking that back now!"

Auraya started at the hissed comment as a hand withdrew from her pocket. Looking up, Auraya blinked in surprise as Riku smiled at her as he put the amulet around his neck. She watched as her prey walked past her and headed striaght toward Ares, seemingly composed. Auraya whistled a quick tune to get Frostlace's attention as the cat-girl quickly made her way toward the totema; during a mental count down until Riku realized just who he'd been talking to.

She smiled in satisfaction as Riku suddenly froze, realization clear in his body language as his hand curled into a fist...

~- In The Pin (AU) -~

Ares watched the two girls talking, he narrowed his eyes at the two as he hissed, "Those two are acting weird, don't you agree? I think I know the cat-girl, but I'm not entirely sure." After that muttered commentary, Ares ignored the pink haired girl as he continued watching the two friend. After a little bit more time, Ares watched as one of the girls walked over. Moving in front of Kiara, Ares squared his shoulders and scowled at the woman that came to a stop in front of him.

"High I am Frost I just wanted to thank you for watching over my little sister it means a lot." So is this where we come in case of evacuation? I am sorry we are really new to the area we actually just arrived here today I hop nobodies gotten hurt."

He nodded curtly as he answered coldly, "It was no trouble at all, ma'am, I'm glad that she's got someone looking after her. Are you enjoying your time here? Yeah, this is one of the numerous locations they herd people into to keep them safe until the trouble passes." He smiled inwardly as his usual attitude slipped into place, something that River would slap him upside the head for. As he waited for a reply, Ares looked around the library before his eyes came to rest on the entrance.

Keeping his distress from showing itself, Ares grabbed Kiara's hand and started walking; addressing Frostlace as he passed, "If you'll excuse me for a moment, I think I see my sister near the entrance. I'll be back in a moment, I just need to see if it's her." He didn't wait for an answer, instead he headed over to his younger siblings who was caught half way between him and the front doors, Riku stood frozen in disbelief as his mind seemed to register something that Ares could only guess at. Reaching him, Ares ordered loud enough for Kiara's ears alone, "Get him somewhere safe," before shoving her at Riku.

Turning on his heel, Ares walked back over to Frostlace with River in tow; reaching the totema (even though he wasn't aware of it), Ares smiled and laughed, "Yeah, she was over there. River, say hello to....?" He paused and looked at Frostlace, before continuing, "I'm sorry, but I never caught your name earlier." He wasn't sure how long he had, but Ares hoped he could give the two younger teens enough of a head start that they could get away before Frostlace caught on.

~- Not Gonna Get Us, part 2 (AU) -~

Riku scrambled to figure out what to do, how to get out of his current situation. He didn't notice when River walked past him before she was following Ares. Instead he whipped around and bolted for the exit, his mind on high alert as he dodged the girl he had met at the door. Pushing the doors open, Riku raced down the steps and hung a left, heading away from the building as fast as he could.

Have to get away, have to get away, have to get away. Run run run run run run run.

He distantly registered that he hated it when he entered this mind frame; but Riku didn't bother changing it, instead he kept running; heading straight for the old, run down mansion that was located in the woods.

~------~

OOC: * Tyrant gave me permission to have Saiyuri drive Black Strider during the tandem post session between him and Sumire.

Last edited:

Sumire

"You're very forward for a woman, you must come from a warrior race no?"

Race? Yes, anyone would assume that her prestigious clan of Alteisens can be considered a race at the very least. Regardless, Chiyu is unfazed by the praise of her family. She was unworthy of the name and just mentioning it just makes her hear wrench; due to the fate her son and her father had suffered, rushing back to her like a merciless force of nature.

As the stranger caught up, she felt a cold breeze pass from behind them. Chiyu slid her armored hand up her other arm and bowed down a bit, utterly cold just like the rest of this gods-forsaken world she was in. She couldn't face her company, her fringes hide her very sorrowful eyes.

After a short venture, they arrived at the stranger's camp. Rugged and made of makeshift materials; a fire and a roof over the head. The grandmaster didn't complain, she had almost the same set up back in Traverse Town. Chiyu had been devoid of living in luxury ever since she abandoned her son at his infancy; a princess who had discarded her crown to live a life normalcy. She sat down with the stranger, and he was kind enough to offer her a cup of tea.

"This world was filled with vibrant and joyful souls... as you can tell from the surrounding we fought to the bone for this worlds fate... and unfortunately this world crumbled under Monte's terror... everyday that I lived here after the war I hated myself... what more could have I done to let this world last longer... what more could have I done to help more people escape the worlds decaying end... every night I was terrorized by these thoughts until one day I woke up realizing... I am the last one here,"

She remained silent. Chiyu could care less about the worlds and their fate, but this apathy lead to the deaths of her only family left. "The cold burden... to carry on--" Chiyu softly spoke. "--what is there to gain? What is there to fight for when you already have none..." She took a small sip of her tea and watch as the trailing vapor of the hot beverage danced through the air like satin streamers. And upon the evanescence, she saw the splitting image of her son before the vapor faded away.

--------------------

After their wholesome dance together. The witch saw ahead as the black warrior's contraption approaching fast towards her and Alt. One of the passengers of that vehicle, a mature woman who, for some reason, had the same aura as Alt. At that moment, Celeza figured out their connection yet she did not utter a word about it. Although unlike the mechanical warrior, she was straight-forward, a little impatient yet more foreboding. But little short on Celeza's standards.

As the woman summoned the portal, the witch pulled out her gun and fired at the dark portal. The bullet passed through the swirling matter and lit it up in gold, utterly redirecting the portal's destination. As the party passed her, she blew a kiss to Alt, and winked at him like a flirtatious cover girl.

"'Til our next dance~"

She waved her fingertips as she bid her temporary farewell to the party.

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
The attack of the entity had disrupted the flow of corruption the primordial spawn channeled upon the world. The attack also caused a massive backlash on the spawn's hive mind; causing it to go berserk, wailing and flailing its massive spiked tendrils. The group was now in deeper trouble.

The tiny heartless-like entity appeared before the group, facing the primordial spawn. Slowly, the entity raised her tiny hand forward. a tiny speck of light glimmered in her grasp, which grew brighter and bigger. She then waved her hand in a circle motion, drawing a huge halo before them. She clenched her hand and the halo shattered to form a spiraling gateway.

"
74e4655de054f3691928cce363501a16.png
"
(you cannot hope of escaping a primordial's domain once they had set their hold upon a world. The only way to escape is through a parallel reality... and root out the source.)

A series of runes flashed above her head as she went to face to the party. Utterly communicating with the group themselves. And as she flashed her runes, different tones of audible sounds can be heard like that of a keys from a piano. Her gestures suggest that they enter her gateway as the only means of escape. If they stay for too long, the hive mind will grow stronger and might overpower the entity, that saved them, herself.

*Sleif is the only one who can read and understand the entity's statement enclosed in the parenthesis*

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
--------------------------------------------------

~~~~~~Devour Everything...(Wonderland OU)~~~~~~

The small enclosed space created for the group within Wonderland was near its end. Though the small hooded Entity's presence caused the crumbling bubble of reality to become stable, it was clear even her timely appearance was too late. The swirling dark vortex behind the large Cage Spawn seemed to be slowly reverting back into its violent unstable form, its corrupting influence once more affecting the entire area, tearing chunks of the earth up into the all consuming portal.

It was at this time the Spawn's flailing tendrils suddenly calmed down. What was once a bunch of wild, animalistic swipes of rage and fear soon became a single and clear collective mind, the tendrils once more beginning to coil around its frame body like the nerves of a body.

*You cannot hope of escaping a primordial's domain once they had set their hold upon a world. The only way to escape is through a parallel reality... and root out the source.* Turning to the hooded Entity, Sleif watched as she explained the situation to everyone present.

The symbols that flashed and the sounds that timed in with them, it was strange to find three types of communication happening at once, especially as they came from the same figure. The voice however, soon becoming clear to Sleif himself, was something only he could hear, the runes and sounds solely for those unable to hear the Entity's actual words.

"Everyone is to go through the portal just formed! There is no time left to waste here!" Sleif roared over the sound of the ground quaking and crumbling around them. The dark vortex suddenly flaring angrily and bigger was one of the last signs for the group to get moving, what was to happen next would be the final sign.

With the grounded severely weakened, the once immobilised Spawn soon broke free, its lower hidden half nothing more but a pointed tip of hardened fossilised bone, and therefore having no other choice but to just its long arms to drag itself towards the group of warriors.

Swinging its large boulder of a fist down, the creature soon found itself stopped by the large sword held by Sleif, its blade wedged right through one of the Spawn's knuckles keeping its powerful punch back. Every second that went by the dark portal grew larger and stronger, the ground slowly pulling away from the portal of light just created and towards the black vortex that seemed to pull even the Spawn towards its bottomless pit.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
~- Pay Heed to the Squall (OU) -~

Riku paused in his movements as the entity from before started making musical noises. Tilting his head to the side, his eyes contracted and expanded in time to the noise. Tapping into a part of him, he sighed in exasperation and ordered under his breath, "Go find Sora and Kairi, keep an eye on them and Tora for me."

He felt that piece break off and go do as it was told, closing his eyes against the quick rush of nausea, Riku decided he really didn't like the sensation of what he just did. Riku glanced over at Sleif as the humanoid heartless shot off an order to get their butts in the portal ASAP. Riku looked at Sleif, contemplating making a snarky comeback, but decided against it. He whipped around to head to the portal, only to hesitate to check where Aqua was located at in this mess.

He didn't pay any attention to the ground trembling beneath his feet as he made his way over to the portal, his mind on high alert as his eyes located each of them. Reaching the portal, Riku stopped and changed how he was standing, so out of the way of the way of the portal; but still in a position where he could help the others if they needed it. Eyeing the spawn, he curled his lip back at it in a snarl before he settled down and waited for the others to get through the portal.

There was no way he was going through that portal without them.

~- Know What You Did In the Dark (OU) -~

Ven listened to the responses, but his mind was elsewhere. Focusing on the wind, he ordered mentally, Vanitas, get over here, now. He wasn't surprised when Vanitas grunted in agreement, before the dark haired boy magically materialized. Sneaking a look in his direction, Ven grumbled, "You know, that's still weird as Hades when you do that, right?"

Vanitas rolled his eyes at the remark, not at all amused.

Another gust of wind kicking up, Ven shifted his weight slightly in an attempt to get a better foot hold. Watching the clouds, Ven almost decided to get going only for another gust to kick up again, looking at Vanitas, he nodded to the other boy causing the dark-haired one to disappear. "Let's do this," he called over the roaring winds, relaxing enough Ven willed the breeze to pick him up and carry him into the worm hole. Twisting around, he held out a hand to Rena and called, "Come with me."

No, you're mine.

Ven's eyes widened at the snarl, twisting back around to look at the eye of the tornado, he saw what looked like an eye in it before he was engulfed by the heart of it. Closing his eyes, Ven opened his other senses to try and get a good idea of what was going on around him. What Ven hadn't been expecting, was to get sucked in by a memory...

"Do you two really have to go train with him?"

Aqua turned to look at him, the surprise on her face matching the surprise in Terra's voice as the older keyblader asked, "What's this all about Ven?"

Ven leaned against the wall, keeping his eyes turned toward the ground despite feeling anxious about Aqua and Terra leaving. Not that anyone would blame Ven, not after the insanity they all had to go through to get back to a semi-state of normalcy. He finally looked up when Aqua came to stand in front of him, a hand under his chin as she smiled at him in the protective sisterly fashion that she always did. "Are you really worried about the way Castex will treat us?" Aqua asked gently, a reassuring smile on her face as she watched him.

Shaking his head, Ven exhaled, "No, it's just considering of everything we've all been through, do you guys really want to do this?" Ven knew it was selfish of him to remind Aqua about what they'd been through, but it was something he still wanted to know about. They'd all been put through too much crap, and even if Aqua and Terra were okay with it, Ven wasn't ready for his friends...no, his siblings, to leave to go do some training. Tapping into their emotions, Ven sensed that he wasn't the only one anxious about them leaving.

"Hey don't worry, if you need anything, just give us a call. We'll ditch training to help you out, I promise."

Ven laughed at Terra's words, both because of the silliness and seriousness of his words. Besides, Ven knew that if there was one thing Terra was, even if it took him a while to fulfill it, Terra was a man of his word. Smiling at the brunette, Ven's eyes darted to Aqua as she laughed at the oath. "So, who wants ice cream?" Aqua laughed, the blue-haired keyblader heading to the kitchen to fetch the ice cream she knew they'd all be wanting.

Laughing along with her, Ven piped up, "Sure." Scrambling after her, Ven wasn't too shocked when Terra was infected by the laughter. After all, for a little bit, the three of them could just forget and be normal friends. Not keybladers, not three people that had fought in a war and been broken by it, nor three friends that were just trying to pretend that nothing had changed since the last time they'd met.

Just three, normal, unbroken friends.

Opening his eyes, Ven pushed himself up into a sitting positioned, a little surprised that he had survived the tornado. Looking around him, he smiled wearily as Vanitas joked mentally, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Ven.

"I think you might be right." Ven mumbled, climbing to his feet, the blonde quickly started moving, trying to figure out where exactly he had landed.

~- Never Bow (AU) -~

Riku reflexively dodged one of the buildings, his shoes slapping against the cobblestones as Ivy and Nevermore sped after him. He knew that he should slow down for the both of them, but Riku couldn't force himself to slow down, instead he just kept running. His right hand felt as if it was weighed down, although that was probably because of the pendent that Ares had slipped him before returning to whoever the older teen had been talking to. Leaping over a fallen tree, Riku heard the rumble of something tearing into the world, and quite frankly, it sounded like thunder.

"You shouldn't have ran so fast."

Whipping around at the soft reprimand, Riku called his keyblade to him and eyed the girl warily. He recognized her, and he knew for a fact she'd recognize him. He stared at her, apprehension in his eyes as Auraya carefully started walking to the right, clearly trying not to provoke him. Riku turned with Auraya, making sure to keep the cat girl in his sight so she wasn't able to sneak up on him. "Surely you know I'm not your biggest concern, instead it's Monte's other underlings."

"Yeah, but you're currently the only one that's here." Riku retorted, his fingers curled around the hilt of his sword as his eyes darted around him; searching to make sure that his words were true. He smirked as the song from his mp3 player fed his desire for defiance. Flexing his fingers, Riku watched her a little closer, trying to do a break down of the girl's fighting skills. He saw the smirk that danced on the cat-girl's face, right before she blinked out of existence and he was slammed against a tree.

Wheezing from the shock, Riku kicked out and fell to the ground as soon as Auraya wasn't holding him up anymore. Riku swiped at his mouth, pulling his hand away, the teen's eyes dilated briefly in fear as he saw the blood that stained his hand. It wasn't the idea of being injured that scared him, it was something else entirely that had him bulking at the idea of fighting this girl. Taking a deep breath, Riku picked up several different smells that had him on high alert, but he couldn't force himself to concentrate on anything in particular or else lose himself.

Climbing back to his feet, Riku flicked his fingers, scattering the droplets of blood over the ground. A low growl drew his attention to the side, there was only two possible candidates that growl could belong to, and he wasn't sure how ready he was to deal with either of them.

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
Twilight Town was on a brink of annihilation, the heartless almost immediately replenished their numbers and grew larger by the second. There was no longer of fighting any further, it was either run or be consumed. As the Black Strider passed Alt, he jumped on to its back seat; just in time for them to enter the portal. Wherever the portal takes them, Alt didn't care for it, as long as they were safe. The safety of both Lady Sayaka and Yuki were top priority.

As soon as they got out from the other side of the portal, the Black Strider instantly hit its brake, as the other end of the portal was directly at the edge of a cliff to a pitch black abyss. Alt put the unconscious Yuki down and saw to it if she's okay. Her vital signs seemed normal but unconscious, as if she was struck into a very deep sleep.

"She's fine."

Alt sighed in relief. He carried her on his black arms. As he turned to the portal, Alt watched it fade and be consumed by the darkness that crawled on the other side that is Twlight Town. As the portal faded into nothing, a desolate landscape presented itself before Lady Sayaka and Alt. Empty, bleak, and dead; a last remnant of a dead world. Ridden by gusts of ash and crumbling ruins.

In the middle of the ash-ridden domain stood the ruins of what looked like to be a great manor. As soon as the black-clad laid his eyes upon it, a surge of familiarity and shock ran in his heart. "...my goodness." Alt whispered with bated breath.

"Alteisen Manor."

He said as he finally recognized the place. Hence he concluded that the ashen wasteland was once the Alteisen Demesne, his family's home. The howl of ash gust grew louder and stronger, becoming a tempest as minutes passed. "Let's go inside, Lady Sayaka." Alt looked at his guest, inviting her to come with them for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back