• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TRACES OF REALITY [a kingdom hearts roleplay]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
Alt kept still as Yuki did her best to encourage him to stand up. Although her counsel isn't penetrating his wounded disposition, he appreciates what she was trying to do. It's just he didn't know what to do or what to say. This was the first time anyone has comforted him. Thus, his poor reaction.

Then from afar, Alt suddenly felt another foreboding presence. But this one was different, albeit more fearsome than what he felt from the Totema earlier. Kinda like the same presence as his mother. Gracious, warm, yet fearsome, striking and--

"What the hell was that performance about? Father would have killed you if he'd seen how much you had just disgraced the family name!"

--was in a terrible mood, unfortunately. He bowed his head as the hooded woman circled him and rained Alt a barrage of tirades, reprimanding him regarding his lost battle.

"You honestly expect to be able to protect people when you give that kind of performance? The only thing you can expect is to let them down and get yourself, and them, killed. You always have to stay on the top of your game, even if you do upgrade your equipment; or else you're no good to anyone."

Under the shade of his cap's visor, Alt was not gritting his teeth or even tears rolling down his cheeks. He stood his ground at the belittlement he had to endure. Silent and unpredictable he was. But deep inside, Alt was actually overwhelmed by the familiarity both in presence and in the most discreet detail of this woman. And as expected Yuki reacted violently to this tirade.

Finally, preventing the situation from boiling any further, Alt reached out to Yuki on her shoulder and stepped forth. With his face still hiding under the shade. He watched as the woman moved over to the wolf, petting it. And carries her conversation to a familiar face, Riku. "Hmph... hmhm..." Alt bowed his head further and further down. "---hahahaha!" And just came bursting out laughing his heart off all of a sudden. Laughing himself enough to break a single tear. Must've lost it because of his defeat.

"Ah... Ah... my sides."

Heaving, the mechanical warrior tries to regain his composure. "I'm sorry, that was uncalled for. It's just I got hit with familiarity." Alt then stood up straight and cleared his throat. "It's been a while since I've been reprimanded. Ah... just what I need. Although I don't think I'm related to you in any way miss--"

"Sayaka Hayden."

Although the response wasn't for Alt, still the woman gave her name. "You will forgive me Sayaka-san if I don't have a sense of pride. But I won't deny you of your statement. Yes, should have been that Totema was after Yuki, she would have been nabbed if it wasn't for my careless careful approach." Alt then removed his cap and tossed it high up in the air. Alt suddenly draws his gun pointing it directly at Sayaka. He quickly pulls the trigger, killing a creeping Neo Shadows from behind her and Riku in two fast draw shots. "With this body, I'm having a hard time restraining what I have to offer that accursed Totema. If I am to go all out then there will be innocent casualties. I have to pull back or else." Alt then caught his falling cap and put it back on his head. "But I had no idea it would backfire on me."

Alt then approached miss Sayaka and bowed his head in formality, "Wolvenford Ragnaeus Alteisen XXIII, or just call me Alt. My mother once said, those people who reprimand you deserves to be heeded with respect for they know better than you whether you are on the right or wrong. I thank you for the wake up call, miss." He may be but a mere mechanic and inventor but he had learned nobility and polite manners he had been taught with when he was still a toddler and heir of the House Alteisen. "Such a rare find to meet a seasoned Keyblade Master--" He may not have his keyblade anymore but Alt can still distinguish keybladers because of the nature of his heart.

As he was getting into the formalities, his strings were suddenly plucked by a massive fluctuation of malevolence. Alt looked up the sky as it was being consumed by black clouds. Then from the black mass, swirled a maelstrom of dark energy so powerful that it was enough to send chills up Alt's spine. Then from the center of the maelstrom, a colossal pillar of energy shot down from the heavens, to the very ground of Twilight Town. Quaking the entire world with a massive explosion. "Tch! What the hell is going on!?" Alt yelled as the entire Twilight Town was being ripped apart by waves of electrical energy from the pillar.

There was no time to lose, they have to get out or risk sharing the same fate as Fort Macedon. Alt bit both his index and thumb and whistled in a loud tune. With that tune, the Black Strider came lunging in the scene.

HyperShadic

Awards
Ok, he had to admit, he had expected the blond to shove a gun in his face, and was very thankful when the girl had twisted his arm to get him to stand down. At least there wasn't a chance of her trying to hurt him, at least not yet. Something was bugging him while the two newcomers entered the alley, something about the girl, something that. A spark of realization flashed in his eyes as he matched her with the poster freshly placed up, which meant that the other person had to be there as well. So he was conversing with two ‘criminals’. She didn't look, act, or sound like a dangerous person, well other than twisting the guy’s arm, but that didn't count in his eyes, seeing as he shoved a gun in his face.

Thinking about Rena’s question made him think for a second and the answer came out awkwardly, “Yes, well, a general here not here here. It’s actually in. . .” He looked in the direction of the fountain. Then the giant crash happened, and turned to look at the sky, “That’s,” he swallowed and felt the blood drain from his face, “That’s bad, very, very, bad.” He turned back to them and asked probably more forcefully than intended, “You two wouldn't happen to have a way off this world would you?”

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
~- Have to Make It (OU) -~

"Did this thing come from the flux."

Terra spun on his heel, slamming a fist full of flames into a tendril that had come up for a sneak attack on his back. Turning back to face Castex, Terra dropped the joking tone of earlier as he said quickly, "I think it might have. I've been trying to get a bead on this thing for a couple minutes now and haven't had much luck beyond noticing that this thing has a darkness around it I've never felt before."

Riku and Aqua started throwing snark around after that about fire and water. Normally, Terra would have gotten in on it, but the brunette was a little more interested in cutting this thing down.

"It isn't a Heartless. It's an Incena Spawn. And that means, it'll only get worse..."

At this lovely comment from their resident expert on all things Heartless, Terra snarled a soft oath, his eyes flashing to molten silver as he felt magic start gathering just under the surface. His flames taking on a darker cast, the warrior shot off another volley just as the whole plant seemed to wither and collapse in on itself. Quenching the flames, Terra kept a steady eye on the corpse, his eyes still reflecting a ghostly grey, as he started, "So, now what do we..."

A pulse of darkness forced Terra to break of what he'd been saying as his attention was drawn to the fact that, apparently, they weren't done with the plant yet. A skeletal being stepped out of the withered husk, the vines and tendril of before slowly wrapping themselves around its bone white body. Terra's mouth curved into a grim line at the sight of both their new adversary and the fact that Wonderland seemed to be fading away. "We don't have much time to kill this thing apparently," he said softly.

Terra felt the familiar itchy tightness dancing across his shoulders, the signal that came just before release. Looking over to Castex and Sleif, the brunette said, "Hey, how about a bird's eye view on this thing?"

Releasing the magic, Terra unfurled huge, black feathered wings before launching into the air. Hovering overhead, he called down, "Okay, you guys seem to be the experts where this thing's concerned. Anything in particular that could be a weak point?"

~- Rising Up to the Challenge (AU) -~

Vesper couldn't deny it; he blanked out after seeing the beat down that the totema laid on the dark warrior. Vesper locked up, failure freezing him in place, allowing the girl to slip away and rush up to see if her friend was okay. The wolf wanted to follow her, but he couldn't; a glazed look in his eyes, he just stayed where he was, an acidic burn rising in his throat. Some Guardian...

"You poor thing, trapped in this half existence and desiring to do good but you're not sure of who you are."

The soft voice belonged to a woman, and she sounded like she was talking to Vesper himself. Snapping out of his reverie, Vesper looked up just in time for her fingers to brush across his cheek. The Heartless instinct was to flinch backward, but just like earlier, with the mechanical warrior, Vesper found himself leaning into her caress instead. This woman, Sayuka, had she called herself? There was something different about her, something that eased Vesper's anxiety, allowing him to truly believe for the first time that his basic nature as a Heartless was under his control, instead of the other way around.

The brief feeling of peace ended though, when a pillar of dark energy struck the ground, causing cries of alarm to erupt around the square. Vesper's eyes flew wide open as his pupils narrowed to slits, his instincts as a Guardian kicking into high gear. Leaping forward, the wolf called up a shield of dark energy, forcing it under the pillar as he attempted to push the invading darkness back. Wisps of darkness started dancing across his form as Vesper strained, trying to keep the pillar at bay. He knew he was strong, but he also knew that strength had limits. Hearing the low hum of an engine enter the square, Vesper growled a sharp, snarling bark, a clear command in the sound.

Get out of here.

Sumire

Delighted and ecstatic, the witch was more than looking forward to watching this black knight, the mechanical warrior, Alt progress in his journey. But a thought came to her, watching and observing is something unbecoming of her. This is what her colleagues would do. What she needs was a more different approach to the matter.

And so, she turned around from Twilight Town's Limbo's window and walked a few steps away. She drew her guns, Insidious Lust and clocked them both. She pointed her gun at a rather odd, seductive stance and pulled the trigger. Firing a golden bullet that created a large circular golden gate. She spun her body around and blew the gate a kiss. Her kiss blew a heart that hit the gate, unlocking it. A gate out of the Limbo and into the real dimension of Twilight.

The witch came charging through the gate, and arriving at one of the rooftops. And right there and then, a colossal pillar of light came down the heavens. Wreaking considerable havoc upon the world itself. "Mmm~" The witch raised an eyebrow, cracked a slight smirk, and fixed her butterfly glasses up. "There's only one I know who would orchestrate such grand entree'--Danu." Celeza came to a conclusion, one of her oldest rivals, Queen Danu has finally made her move after eons of dormancy. "It would seem she finally gained allies to make her machinations at work~ oh bad karma. That would mean the preparations are nearly set for the primordial's arrival." Not a good sign indeed.

Without any more time to lose, she slid down the debris. At will, she summoned a colossal, reptilian-like tail through her Shadow Weaving. And used that shadow construct as a quick pathway towards Alt.

---------

After her mindless rambling, Yuki was finally halted by Alt himself; feeling his hand grabbing her shoulder. "Alt..." She knew he would just dismiss the harsh criticism but she can't help it. "--Sorry..." pouting her lips, she stepped aside, flustered by her sudden outburst. This was the first time, Yuki cared for someone that she would sink low just to defend that person she cared for.

"---hahahaha!"

Her eyes widened and puzzled. She would have expected her protector to take it grim and serious but instead he was laughing it out. "Huh? Alt? Oh no! That Totema hit you pretty hard did she?" Yuki gasped, worrying Alt's sanity might have been damaged as a result of the battle. As she was about to approach Alt. The human AI suddenly felt a heavy pressure. So heavy that it was making her hard to breathe, like an invisible hand choking her. She can see her vital signs going haywire and static in her HUD projected in her retina.

Her system was picking up an incoming surge of energy. And it was massive and powerful. It was not before long when a massive pillar of light came down from the skies causing a colossal catastrophe upon Twilight Town. "Aaahh...!" She screamed as the explosion affected her and her system. She quickly held Alt's arm, frozen in terror and pain because of her system malfunction due to the event. Just when Alt called upon Black Strider to his aid.

-------

With her tremendous speed and agility to traverse her surroundings and environment. Celeza arrived to where Alt and the others were. She whistled loud to catch their attention. "Over here! Time is of the essence, boy!" The witch called, prompting the party to follow her to safety. She was the only one right now who has the means to get off the world at a faster and more convenient way.

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
The catastrophe that befell them grew more and more foreboding as time passes on. It is bound for something more disastrous coming their way. As Black Strider rolled in the scene, Alt quickly calibrated its navigation coordinates. Anywhere off this world would do. As he was about to wrap up in a few seconds, he suddenly felt a disturbing occurrence.

"Aaahh...!"

"Yuki ?" Alt turned around, much to his surprise, Yuki had collapsed to the ground. Twitching in agony. The energy surge from the massive pillar of light was affecting her processing unit. He rushed to her aid and cradled her in his arms. Her head was twitching to to severe system malfunction. "Yuki ! Yuki ! Damn it. No no, please hold on, we'll get off as soon as possible. Hang on!" Wasting no more time, the black warrior carried the incapacitated Yuki and let her sit and rest on his lap as he got on the Black Strider.

As he was about to prepare his bike, something caught Alt's attention for a mere second. It was a figure. A black and feminine visage of shadow. Its eyes blue and almost identical to a heartless. But at the same time, he felt none of the hostility of it. It also had a long flowing pearl-white hair and dons a red ornate garb/dress. It was for a second but Alt felt 30 minutes have passed. He blinked and the figure had disappeared. "Must be seeing things." He quickly dismissed the vision as mere hallucination.

He revved up and primed the Black Strider's warp engine and the vehicle's front wheels split and folded down. Forming front legs and metal claws. Moreso the back wheels unfurled to form the hind legs. And then finally, the entire frontal frame formed a head.

Wyvern Mode Protocol: Complete

As the Black Strider finished transforming, he saw another figure up ahead of them. A woman, dressed in a very ornamented gown and armor. Seemed to be calling his attention.

"Over here! Time is of the essence, boy!"

Indeed time is of the essence but who is this woman? Normally he would question the offer but at this rate, they must grab every opportunity presented to them. It's a risk but they must gamble or else, they will be doomed with Twilight Town itself.

He looked down to turn his attention to Miss Sayaka Hayden and Riku. "I know it's not my place to ask you this but please, come with us. We can get off this world and find shelter elsewhere. And my friend needs immediate attention." He asked in the most polite he can muster at the current dire situation. He would not ask them to join him but the least he can do is offer his helping hand.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
~- Play On the Safe Side (AU) -~

"Grrr... Hey! What makes you have the right to talk like that? He did what he could despite he is still new to his frame, you don't know him---"

Sayaka stopped petting Vesper and turned her head toward Yuki, cocking her head to the side as she analyzed the girl. Her mouth turned up in a smile, so this AI of a girl had a crush on Alt did she? Fine, it's not like it mattered to Sayaka; she could have cared less about any of these people, they could have all burned as far as she was concerned and Saiyuri would have been fine with it. She turned her head back to Vesper and ran her fingers through his fur, trying to block out the people behind her; only for that to get taken away as a vortex of energy crashed down into the center of the square.

Sayaka stood up and moved to the side, her hand snapping out and grabbing a hold of Riku's arm as Vesper started to howl; and through the physical contact she sensed the anxiety that the boy possessed for the wolf that had been guarding this world. She lowered her hand and raised one to her head, trying to make sense of what she had gotten from the boy; why would he feel so anxious in regards to Vesper?

"I know it's not my place to ask you this but please, come with us. We can get off this world and find shelter elsewhere. And my friend needs immediate attention."

Alt's voice reached her but it was more of his tone than his words; latching onto it she picked up that she had to get out, but Sayaka couldn't wrap her head around why she had to get away. She recoiled away as Riku reached out toward her, her eyes fearful as they found Riku and held his gaze, but above the fear she was wild. She watched as Riku slowly reached out and brushed some of her hair out of her face; his teal colored eyes were calm and steady, trying to reassure her that everything was okay.

Blinking slowly again, Sayaka forced some of the wildness to the side; forcing her mind to focus on the here and now. She looked around to see that Alt and Yuki were still there, waiting for an answer and Riku decided to answer for the two of them, "We'll be along in a minute, it seems as if Miss Hayden needs a moment."

She wanted to punch the kid's lights out for the remark, but she held back because she knew her mom wouldn't be happy, and then there is the fact that glimpse of darkened despair she'd caught earlier had her attention. "If you're worried about Vesper, you don't have to be, he'll be fine and you'll only insult him if you try to get him to leave at the moment." She commented in an offhand manner, watching Riku's face for some kind of reaction, she saw the way that his eyes flashed in anger before they went neutral again. Tilting her head to the left, Saiyuri smiled a little as she picked up on something else that was keeping the boy rooted to the spot. Leaning forward, she whispered in his ear, shocked with herself how gentle she was being, "Go to your family and see about getting them to a safe place, it's so obvious that you're worried about them."

Saiyuri smiled a little at the strangled noise that Riku gave, before the boy nodded and bolted off to who knows where.

Looking over to Alt, she quickly jogged over and said coldly, "Alright sir, I'm ready to get out of dodge whenever you are; and just so we're clear, you're short a few bolts and screws of a completed frame." She shrugged nonchalantly, not caring if it came off bitchy, she could tell that either way Alt would accept what she had to say. Looking at him, she asked sarcastically, "You ready to get a move on and get out of here?"

~- Be On My Way (AU) -~

The strong gale made her cloak snap in the wind, the woman pulled her cloak closer around her even as her eyes darted around her; acutely aware of her current situation. Without warning, Hikari danced to the right and unsheathed the parasol from her back; flicking the latch to release the hidden blade concealed with in, she brought it up across her chest at an angle, leading to her blocking the claws of the monster that had been aiming to pierce her through the back. Staring at them blankly, she cocked her head to the side, studying the snowy monster that had tried to ambush her.

Her mouth turned up into a smile as the summoner shoved the creature back, causing it to stagger as she effortlessly slipped into a battle ready stance. "Hellfire," she sighed in disinterest, not really too thrilled with the ambush that the creature had attempted to do; only for her to be forced to dance backward again to avoid getting scratched. "Oh, really now? Is that the best that you can do to prolong your destruction, hun?" She taunted, not even really concerned with the damage that could be inflicted; she could tell from a glance that this monster was just a baby.

So, in hindsight she was glad that the creature had stopped her from calling Ifrit.

Back flipping, she did a quick handspring so she could land back on her feet. Hikari tilted her head to the side as she eyed the snow monster; the wolf-cat thing was actually kind of cute if she was willing to let herself think of it that way. She quickly side stepped it again, raising her hand she said coolly, "Aw, you're so cute! How about you run along home now little one?" The words had not even fully left her mouth before her wrist connected with the back of the creature's neck; knocking it unconscious.

Hikari looked at it, frowning as the fight ended with that; disappointed that was all it took to win. Readjusting the way her cloak lay, looked at the ice pup once more before she continued on her way up the side of the mountain; searching for the supposed hint that had drawn her here, and yet she doubted she would find it, so instead the woman just opted to use this chance to get a little bit of alone time.

~- If It's Not One Thing, It's Another (AU) -~

Tina heard the shuffle of footsteps, earning a quick, annoyed eye roll from the girl as she turned to look behind her. Heartless, and it was a group of Neo Shadows too. She fully turned around, cocking her head to the left in mild interest Tina asked no one in particular, "Really? How could someone attack an innocent bystander? I thought the Heartless was supposed to have an interest in strong hearts; I don't have one."

She could tell that the Heartless wasn't going to buy into her scheme, so resigned to it; she gathered some magic in her hand to get ready for the battle to come; only to get distracted by a brief glimpse of a pillar crashing down into some distant part of town. Swearing under her breath, Tina quickly rolled to the left to dodge a swipe from the Neo Shadow that was closest to her; before she sprang back to her feet, irritation flashing in her eyes as she glared back at it. Tina knew that it wasn't worth her time, but she still couldn't stop herself from snapping her fingers and setting the Heartless on fire.

The spell wouldn't kill them, but it would distract them enough for her to get away.

Tina ducked around the corner, which conveniently was the corner right next to one of the underground passage entrances. She ducked into the tunnel and clinging to the shadows, she started to make her way through the tunnels, checking around the corners before bolting to the next source of shelter so she could try to avoid confrontation with anything that was in the tunnels; knowing that a fight would only hinder her in meeting up with someone so she could find out what was going on with this world; and she was pretty sure that whatever this thing was, it wasn't something that she wanted to get caught in.

~- Fading Wonderland (OU) -~

"It isn't a Heartless. It's an Incena Spawn. And that means, it'll only get worse..."

Riku growled slightly at this little piece of information even as the piece of plant closest to him twitched, he did have to admit he had no particular fondness for Incena or its spawn; just considering he saw how crazy it made Sleif, and that was certainly something Riku never wanted to see again. Leaping backward just as the tendril twitched, Riku landed in a crouch before he straitened to his full height as he eyed the spawn cautiously, not even paying attention as Terra took to the air to give them a bird's eye view of the situation.

"Okay, you guys seem to be the experts where this thing's concerned. Anything in particular that could be a weak point?"

Riku did a quick once over, picking up nothing that could really be used on that scan. "Not that I'm seeing, but we could always see about trying fire and healing spells, the cure spells might damage it based on its skeletal appearance." He answered, shrugging nonchalantly at the weak suggestion, before he leaped backward to avoid a stray fireball from earlier.

Landing on his feet, the keyblader stiffened as his vision started swimming. Shaking his head, he closed his eyes and raised his hand to his head for a moment; before he lowered his hand and opened his eyes, hoping that what had been happening was just a trick of his mind.

Nope, it wasn't just a trick. Wonderland was fading, and that could only mean one of two things.

1) He was under a powerful illusion, or 2) They were screwed.

Riku was leaning toward the second option, because he couldn't recall any enemy that could cast such a powerful illusion on a person. Without him realizing it, Riku dismissed his keyblade and just stood there, trying to get his vision to stabilize enough so he could fight back; because it wasn't just the world that was fading, it was everything else too. He knew what he was doing was stupid, that he shouldn't be leaving himself so open; but for some reason he couldn't explain Riku found himself doing just that, leaving himself wide open for attack.

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
"Not that I'm seeing, but we could always see about trying fire and healing spells, the cure spells might damage it based on its skeletal appearance."

With the Incena Spawn finally revealing its form, The ascendant heartless and high-nobody along with the Keyblade Masters were in for a fight for their lives. Its mere presence was causing Wonderland, the entire area to fade slowly into non-existence. Soon all of them as well, be part of the ones who will be devoured by the Primordial along with the entire world of Wonderland.

With the young, grey-haired Keyblader trying to pull himself together. Convincing himself that they were under a very potent illusion, indeed he had left himself open to attack.

A watcher in the unseen tear, has had it enough. She could bear no longer to see innocent lives be destroyed. The watcher knew this would go against her nature but such nature had died along with the rest of her kind. At a time like this, she would have no choice but ride the flow of time and leave the ancient scripts buried in the past where it belong.

The watcher descended upon the battlefield with a pillar of purple radiance on her wake. The watcher's visage sported a very minuscule physique. She stands at the height of a shadow heartless, and looks like one too. But instead, she stands upright, donning a tiny blue dress with mitten-like hands and a hood that hides her luminescent white hair. She doesn't have a face but rather than gold orbs for eyes, she had blue ones instead. She also had an insignia of the heartless but instead of a black heart with a thorny cross at the center, she dons a full black heart insignia.

Qrch_zps43aad29d.png~original

She floated down slowly through the pillar of light, and as soon as her tiny feet touched the fading world's earth, their entire surroundings became clear again as day, as though a single drop of water would create a powerful ripple enough to calm a raging sea. Even for a tiny entity, this watcher projected a very powerful and overwhelming presence. She projects darkness, but not a malevolent one like the heartless but rather, a pure one. Untainted Darkness, untouched and pure as the Light. Darkness as balance, darkness as the beginning.

She then turned to the grey-haired Keyblader known to his comrades, as Riku. With her levitating an inch higher with every step as if she was walking on a flight of stairs up. The entity reached out her mitten-like hand and touched the young Keyblader's forehead. With the blue orbs met with Riku's eyes, the entity's eyes arched upwards. Making the impression that she was smiling and an impression that there was nothing to fear, like a mother's comfort to her child. Hoping she could somehow ease the young one of its woes.

She again turned her attention to the Primordial Spawn. An infestor frame. She walked slowly towards it with grace; almost mesmerizing and soothing at the same time. Then with a blink of an eye, the little entity assumed a stern form and stomped the ground, creating a terrifying tremor and a huge fissure that almost caved the entire area's ground into a massive crater. With her stomp, she manage to expunge a huge boulder, a massive chunk of debris in mid-air. Then she flew up and kicked that debris unto the Primordial Spawn.

She was every bit as gracious as she was fierce that none can match.

-----------

"Alright sir, I'm ready to get out of dodge whenever you are; and just so we're clear, you're short a few bolts and screws of a completed frame."

"I always am, Ma'am. Always will be." Alt responded, threading the stubborn Keyblade Master's rather angry disposition. He could have blown his gasket anytime but there is something about her that Alt respects. Just like how he respects his mother. The woman was a delight, the woman was nothing short of pure delight. Even though they were in a very dire situation, he knew that Miss Sayaka's company would be a welcome change. But the time for mingling can come later, first things first. The black warrior quickly calibrated Black Strider's gravity core to keep him and Yuki from falling off the seat and fired up the engine. The mechanical wyvern responded with a roar then bolting off on four legs. Alt leaned to the side, grabbing Miss Saiyuri's hand and pulling her up to the seat.

Alt can still see the woman in a black dress along the way, pointing them towards the safest direction. At this point, there's no time to think about options. Any opportunity presented would very much be their ONLY option. As Alt steered to where the woman in black dress was, he suddenly felt a sense of dread that the way out was the hardest to traverse. Debris-ridden obstacles blocking the way and heartless swarms spawns by droves.

They can't turn back now, the only way was forward this treacherous obstacle. Alt drew both his blades while still on Black Strider's seat and looked at the path ahead. "Miss Sayaka, if you have anything to say against me now. I am all ears for you. But I assure you, we will get out of this unscathed." Alt commented in a serious tone, willing to take the negative comments the Keyblade Master had to muster. Alt then crossed his blades and still mounted to Black Strider, he charged through the path.

TANDEM POST WILL START AFTER SUMIRE'S POST...

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
----------------------------------------------------------------

~~~~~~A Guardian's Love (Wonderland OU)~~~~~~

The surroundings of Wonderland grew ever blurry the more the large Spawn's dark influence seeped into the atmosphere. Though it started off rather weakly the sudden jump in corruption made it clear it came from some outside source, strengthening the creature's own natural power. Turning its large lopsided head and allowing its single main eye to watch those scurrying away from its wide arm swipes, the Spawn's gaze soon landed upon Riku, the corruption clearly getting to the Keyblader as he seemed to freeze up.

The longer it stared, the creature's rubber like skin soon began to change slightly, many numerous shaped eyes similar to the large main one eventually sprouting through the skin like flower buds, all to hold an unblinking gaze at the silver haired young man. Even as everything grew fainter for Riku, the Spawn's entire form seemed to be the only solid portion left to him, its frightening gaze seeming to last an eternity.

Sleif's broadsword continued to slice and in some cases manage to repel the large Infestor Frame Spawn's attacks. Though the creature lost the once immense height it had when cocooning inside the plant, its now short stature didn't make it any less dangerous, even towards those in the air. Though it started with a single large eye, the creature seemed to quickly adapt to so many warriors, in many cases causing numerous eyes to bubble to the surface of its skin, enough to watch the group three times over if needed.

The Infestor Frame's bone like structure was much more similar to a tough stone, as if what had once been a pure white material soon corroded with age and fossilised. Its long tendril coiled arms continued to swipe at Castex and Aqua, in some cases the dark tentacles would suddenly explode to life, and though it would cause the arm they once controlled to flop down dead, the now wild flailing tendrils would become much more of a handful before eventually regaining control of the arm yet again.

It was the creature's tendrils that hung from its drooping head that the flying Terra had to unfortunately deal with. Able to stretch, flail, and in some cases even nearly coil around the airborne Keyblader, the Spawn was still having a tough time trying to keep Terra in its grasp. Whenever one of the rare times it would nearly get a hold of the man, the Infestor's head would split partially open, revealing the fang filled maw it would use to devour Terra himself. Yet every time the man would make his escape, the large mouth would disappear back under the rubber skin, as if it was never there in the first place.

The large tear behind the Infestor soon grew big enough to be a constant notice to the group, especially as the crunch of what remained of the large Spawn stalk slowly was pulled into the now growing vortex, disappearing into the dark swirling depths it showed, though the Infestor showed no signs of even self worry.

It was the sudden appearance of the tiny figure that put a stop to what was the world's rapid corruption. Just by being there, on the very same ground as the group, the entire surroundings appeared to settle. The once raging and pulsing vortex quickly stabilised, and though the same dark energy continued to pour out through the tear for the Infestor, the world would most likely survive. As long as they manage to remove the Spawn.

Focusing all its eyes towards the tiny figure, the Spawn's whole state of attack immediately stopped against the rest of the group, its entire focus on the untainted darkness now within reach. Quickly reaching out to grab the hooded figure, it was clear the Infestor wasn't faster than her. The large chunk of rock sent flying by her struck the Spawn directly, its loud screech causing the area to ripple briefly for just a few seconds just before its entire body slumped to the ground.

While its tendrils flailed angrily around, it seemed the corrupting creature was now confused, not able to use the tendrils on its bone frame like the muscles and nerves of a human body, and now just flailing its entire form in sheer rage. The Infestor's wild swings made trying to retreat that much harder, the creature trying everything it could do to keep the group within the area, the only side it not even daring to protect being that of the now stable vortex behind it.

Managing to get under one of the larger stalks before it could come down on the hooded figure and Riku, Sleif's large sword was capable of holding the thick tendril up in the air even as it wiggled and tried to force its weight further down against the three beings.

"Get together...figure out what we are to do...we cannot stay here any longer!!" Yelled Sleif towards Riku, all while over the growls and screeches still coming from the Infestor.

Now dislodged from its frame body, the Heartless was planning on keeping it that way, using his sword to stab through the thick tendril before tugging hard and forcing the Spawn to lose the recovering grip it started to have. The undiluted darkness coming off the little figure by Sleif confused him. While coming close to being mistaken for one of these Spawns of Incena itself, it was still different, something much more at peace and calming, yet also familiar. Yet Sleif was certain he had never met another being like this before, yet something still tried to get his attention at the back of his mind.

~~~~~~Definitely Not Going To Be A Safe Trip... (Radiant Garden OU)~~~~~~

While the raging build up of wind and energy at first was terrible, it was the brief moment of silence that was the most terrifying. An almighty boom sounded high above Rena, Ven, and Axern, and where what one could consider the eye of a storm to be, there was now a rippling and pulsing vortex of dark energy. It took a few seconds for the strong winds to once again build up, this time rushing up from beneath the three figures and towards the large swirling maw in the sky. Wherever it must have led to, it was clear to all that they weren't to get through it completely unharmed.

~~~~~~The Storm Still Rages (Twilight Town AU)~~~~~~

The sheer force from the beam of dark energy striking Twilight Town continued to batter against the poor world quite violently. Though the actual attack from the sky was just outside the town, it wasn't enough to spare the multi-layered settlement from harm.

Buildings and paths began to crack from the growing quakes of the energy, though the town was quite well built, it would only be a matter of time before things would begin to collapse. The vast plains that stood and stretched far into the horizon were almost instantly stripped bare from the dark and destructive energy, the now jagged ground cracked around where the still bombarding force first struck the world.

Whatever remained of the exact point of impact however was still unknown, not until the energy would finally disappear, whenever that would be. Pulses of the same dark energy rippled through the atmosphere, and though it wasn't as severe and sudden as when the beam first struck, it was much more constant, with a new pulse happening every minute or so. With every pulse came a wild and spontaneous growth of darkness on the outskirts of Twilight Town, causing the Heartless that came pouring out of it to appear by the dozen.

Sumire

"He he he...~"

Celeza suddenly appears on the towering debris of the now-collapsing world of Twilight Town. She sprouted from a dark portal materialized on that particular debris. The witch continue to rise up until revealing, she was actually standing atop a head of a great dragon-like beast made of the Shadow Weave she has woven, the same manner as her other Darklings.

"I love how you gave my minions a beating earlier before your main event with that lowly lackey of Monte~"

She declared in a very enticing tone, as if she was thoroughly impressed with Alt's performance. Despite his shortcoming with the Totema. She then drew her guns, Insidious Lust, and took a rather odd, seductive stance with what it seems to be a spotlight above her. "--but I sensed a great deal of suppression of your strength when you fought that marionette. And oh... I crave more from you. And I want to experience it first--hand!"

Celeza twirled both her guns and began firing at Alt with rapid succession, as fast as a mini-gun at full rotation. "Think you can handle this performance~? Then I welcome you to my Shade Concerto!"

TANDEM COMMENCE

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
Alt got off Black Strider and still have both his blades drawn. He signaled for the Black Strider to stand back a bit, for Miss Sayaka and Yuki were still on board and this matter requires his full attention, as the woman in black dress finally announced her presence before them.

"I love how you gave my minions a beating earlier before your main event with that lowly lackey of Monte~ --but I sensed a great deal of suppression of your strength when you fought that marionette. And oh... I crave more from you. And I want to experience it first--hand!"

Before he can question the woman in black dress, she immediately threw the first hand and rained a hail of bullets upon him. At the same time, the surrounding horde of Heartless came-a-charging both at him and the witch. Alt crossed his blades and began deflecting the bullets one-by-one with lightning-fast swings. Redirecting the bullets towards the attacking heartless. He was swinging so fast that he was creating a sphere of impenetrable defense. As he continue to deflect/redirect, he approached one step at a time.

TANDEM CONNECT OK!

Sumire

As she would expect, the black warrior would try and deflect her shots. So she think she should up it a notch by varying her shots and channeling black mana upon her guns. Using also the guns clasped on her heels. Celeza was matching the speed that Alt uses with definite ease.

With her Black Mana, she was at the same time, molding a sphere of black energy while firing, like she was building up momentum or charging her energy for a big shot just up ahead.

TANDEM CONNECT 2! OK!

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
Pretty soon his built up momentum began exceeding and Alt can feel his Mantra-Tech frame was almost moving on its own. He caught a glimpse of it, he saw the trims on his body began glowing.

After two to three connecting swings, he quickly sheathed both his swords and fired up his fists using the gathered momentum. He spun around and unleashed all that momentum in a single spike.

Genkotsudama!

As he threw the punch, Alt created a huge sphere projectile that was made out of compressed air and impact. He launched that projectile towards the witch. Not wasting any second, he continue to gather momentum as he charged and chased the projectile. The projectile annihilated every heartless that obstructed its trajectory.

TANDEM CONNECT 3! OK!

Sumire

Celeza felt the imposing and foreboding momentum building up between her and Alt. She smirked as Alt launched an obliterating sphere projectile that ran not only the obstructing heartless through but also her shots. "Magnificent!" She yelled, the witch was having so much fun.

As she saw the incoming projectile close in, "Hah! Time to go boom!" Using her sheer flexibility, she flipped back and kicked her charged Black Mana, the ball of energy passed through the glyph barrier, transforming it into a giant ball of black flame. And like Alt, she charged and followed that projectile.

Both projectiles collided with an explosive impact, annihilating every heartless caught in the blast radius. The two then closed in and was about to trade blows. Like that will happen.

TANDEM CONNECT 4! OK!

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
The explosion of their respective projectiles barely fazed Alt. As he closed the distance, he immediately threw a rabid hail of punches at the woman in black dress.

Passing her back and forth like a swift gust building up to become a powerful tempest. The weight, force, and effort put in every punches Alt has thrown had enough pocket impacts to obliterate any heartless that were foolish enough to stop the ensuing duel between the witch and the black warrior. As they kept on lunging at them all at once like a seemingly endless torrent.

And he must admit, he felt light while the fight was being ensued. Was he enjoying this? Could be.

TANDEM CONNECT 5! OK!

Sumire

"He he he~" Celeza chuckled as she finally got Alt to meet up close, personal and in the most brutal yet graceful manner. Yet again, she was matching every move Alt delivers. Every punch thrown, each with a corresponding point-blank shot to clash it with.

Even though they were executed in a rather... unorthodox manner, she delivered each shot with pin-point precision and even at high speeds she was as elegant and graceful as she was standing still. As the black warrior, pass her back and forth; delivering ten destructive blows per pass. She stood her stance and did what Alt did with her bullets not too long ago; redirecting his attacks to the intervening heartless. And the way she does it, Celeza was like dancing.

TANDEM CONNECT 6! PERFECT!

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
Amazing. Alt can't help but to be amazed how this witch was matching every blow he delivers. And yet she was redirecting his attacks to the intervening heartless horde. As the attention of the entire drove was on the both of them already.

With this rising feeling on his chest, he could not help it anymore. He broke a smirk. As he made another pass, he decided to alter his pace. This time, passing from one direction to another with varying attacks and not just punches with much more momentum build up than before. Above, spin, below, back, forth, everywhere with lightning speed. But this time, he let the witch redirect his attacks.

TANDEM CONNECT 7! DON'T STOP NOW!

Sumire

"Now you're feeling it!" Celeza felt a rush of pure delight as Alt was now dancing with the same rhythm as she was. As the black warrior again notched his pace higher, she immediately followed.

But this time, they danced through the battlefield in random directions. Blinking at high speeds. They were moving so fast that everything around them was moving at a very slow motion.

As they appeared on the center again, Celeza quickly holstered her guns and caught Alt's incoming punches. She caught both his hands and held her body close to him. She made Alt assume a ballroom, tango stance. "Take the lead my handsome black knight~." Celeza said winking at Alt face to face.

TANDEM FINAL CONNECTED! ARE YOU READY FOR THIS?

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
As he was in for the moment, he was caught off guard when the witch suddenly caught both his fists. "Tch!" Alt grunted. As he was expecting a counter-attack from the woman in black. She held Alt close to her and assume a dance position?

"Take the lead my handsome black knight~."

"Hmph." Alt scoffed, smirked a bit and looked at her dead in the eye. "If you say so, m'lady." Alt clasped the witch's hands firmly and swiped both her legs knocking her off her feet. Then Alt swung the woman around like piece of cloth or a weapon. Even though it would be rough for the lady, he figured it would be okay for her since she did caught both his fists at mid-impact.

TANDEM MOMENTUM START! GET READY FOR THE PERFECT STORM!

Sumire

"Oh!"

Celeza was caught off-guard, when her legs were swiped off the ground. The boy--or should we say this man sure knows how a lady likes surprises. Much to the witch's delight.

As she was flailed around by Alt like a rag doll, she maintained perfect form like it was nothing to her. Celeza was still smiling. She looked down to see the incoming heartless wave coming towards them. She cocked the guns on her heels and began firing while "dancing" with the black warrior, creating a vortex of bullets. Even with her feet, her shots were perfect hits, no shots missed.

Using her flexibility and sheer acrobatic ability, she fired shot per shot through her feet. Killing every heartless that came close. The duo were the perfect dancing partners with their tango of death.

MOMENTUM HIT! WICKED!

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
With their duet, the witch and Alt continue to build up momentum. And their feat helped a great deal in wiping the heartless horde, diminishing their numbers by the droves. Their rhythm was in perfect sync with each other. Together, they were a force of nature to be reckoned with.

The horde finally unleashed their final wave. And a very large wave at that with an enraged Neo Darkside as their apex. They would need to push one last time and they will make it through.

Alt then held the witch up by one hand and brandished his hand-cannon and began firing too together with the witch and her guns. Firing from random directions with pin-point accuracy.

MOMENTUM HIT! MOMENTUM AT MAX!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back