• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TRACES OF REALITY [a kingdom hearts roleplay]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
"AHH!" The Keyblade slammed into the wall, nearly slamming into the girl's head, was enough to send her reeling back. Mid-step and she had jumped away, staring at the Keyblade stuck in the wall. Light engulfed the weapon, causing it to disappear and reappear in her left hand. She hissed, examining the weapon with disgust.

Frostlace had found her and it looked like there was no way to get out of this now. Her feet felt frozen, plastered to the ground. All she could do now was fight back; there was nowhere left to run. Hissing, Rena put the Keyblade before her, ready to block any attacks from the crazed Totema.

Darling neither I nor Monte want your little toy key... we... want... only... you.

She scowled, gripping the weapon tighter. She kept her feet firmly planted in the ground, although she couldn't do much to move.

"What good am I to him?" she spat, ignoring Frostlace's desires and wondering what Monte was after, "He could have the damn Keyblade and be done with it! Infinite power, whatever! I'm a weak, whimpy, useless brat! What good is that to him?!"

Aren't you tired of all this running? Tell you what darling surrender yourself fully to me.... and ill forget that Aoi was here... or where he is currently... in fact ill even desummon the heartless already their with him...come on now doesn't sound like a fair trade you for him?

There's a flicker in Rena's eyes now. Her defensive stance breaks down as the Keyblade slowly rests by her side.

"If... if I go with you..." she asks, her tough demeanor gone and replaced with hesitance, "will you leave him alone? For good? No more fights against him or anything?"

Trading herself for Aoi... The man that she had once loathed so much, once feared so damn much, was worth more. After all, she was a useless Keyblade wielder. Worthless. Useless. Her friends must've thought so, or else they wouldn't have tried to sell her out to Monte in the first place...

Rena chose her reply. She outstretched her hand...

...as a gummi ship crashed between the two.

"F**k!"

A series of coughs and chokes, a door bursting open, and a familiar, foul-mouthed voice breaks into the soundwaves. Scratching his head, Aoi looks at the front of the ship, which has crashed through a decaying building; thankfully, that alleveated the damage a bit... However, smoke still billows out of the front of the newly crafted gummi ship.

Aoi chuckled nervously, "Whoops... that's not supposed to happen... At least, I don't think so..."

He gazed outside of the ship, meeting Rena's blinking, wide-eyed gaze. He grinned, waving frantically, and then pointed to the ship.

"Hey, kiddo! I made a ship!"

Rena said nothing, too dumbfounded to pique up. But Aoi narrowed his eyes, looking at Rena's frozen, outstretched hand and her lowered weapon. On the other side of the ship was Frostlace; at least, he assumed so... Ideas started coming to mind as to what happens and his absent-minded smile disappeared. Wearing a fierce look, he quickly stepped out of the ship, grabbed Rena's hand, and pulled her inside of the ship.

After a few tries of kicking the dashboard, Aoi got the ship up and running, leaving Frostlace in the dust as the gummi shoots for the sky above.

And suddenly, blackened, dusty skies were replaced with a dark blue sky, bright, shimmering dots flickering in space.

"Wow," he chuckled, "Never thought I'd see this again..."

He glanced over at Rena, who has been silent since he found her mid-chat with the psycho Totema. Knees pulled to her chest, she kept quiet.

"Rena..." he piqued up, "what were you trying to do back there?"

She said nothing, shrugging. He grumbled.

"Kiddo, what happened back there?"

"Nothin'."

He scoffed, "Bullshit. I saw it."

"It was noth--"

"She made you a deal, didn't she?"

Rena froze, burying her chin behind her knees and folded arms. She said nothing.

Aoi grumbled. Damn, he hated conversations like this... "Kiddo, did she give you a deal?"

"Y-yeah..."

There! Some sort of freakin' answer; finally.

"For what?"

"Me..." the girl gulped, "for you..."

Aoi rolled his eyes, grumbling, "C'mon, kiddo... Really?"

"She said she was going to leave you alone..."

"And then you'd be stuck with that freaky bitch!" he snapped, "Monte, too, right?"

"Y... yeah..."

He sighed, "You can't do that, kid. I'm a freakin' Nobody. Heck, I'm not even a Nobody! I'm a Parasite and that's lower than dirt... You don't need to go around doing shit like that..."

Rena scoffed, "It's not like I matter. I'm not any good to anyone..."

"That is bullshit--"

"Everyone only gives a shit about me 'cause of that stupid Keyblade, she pulled her knees tighter into her chest, "I'm not worth anything without it. That's the only reason you turned me into a puppet in the first place, wasn't it?"

Aoi gripped the wheel, focusing on the view ahead. He couldn't bring himself to say anything.

She sighed, "As long as the Keyblade's safe, that's all that matters, right?"

"C'mon, that's not true..."

"Then why did they sell me out?"

Aoi's eyes widened. There was something in Rena's voice that changed, a crackle, a quiver in her tone. He knew that exact tone. He had heard it when Rena hesitantly saved him from his misery, when Monte left him for dead.

Her friends, all of those people that she had cared about so much, tried to sell her out to Monte and his Totema. It was something so out of character for all of them, but perhaps they thought it was better to give up the Keyblade wielder instead of hiding a criminal. It stuck with her ever since. No wonder she was putting up barriers, trying to keep everyone out and putting up a tough facade.

Aoi had no empathy back then, no reason to care about a stupid, heartbroken brat. Now, he did.

Glancing at the girl, he watched as she hid her features, rubbing her eyes and hiding away.

"Why," she asked, her voice muffled, "do they hate me...?"

The blond reached out his hand, placing it on the girl's arm. He could do nothing else... because the ship was crashing.

"WARNING. ENGINES MALFUNCTING."

"F**k you, too!" Aoi screamed, kicking the dashboard. Obviously, he was not an expert at handling machinery. Thankfully, though, the ship was caught in the atmosphere of a nearby world... which it was now crashing into.

A world called... Twilight Town?

Knightcalibur

What is the Darkness? What purpose it serves upon the universe?

The Darkness has always been there in the beginning. Tracing way beyond past the dawn of creation, the Darkness is an omnipotent force in the universe that transcends both known gods and goddesses; demons and dregs. In other citations, the Darkness is created by a yet-to-be-known primordial source, others say it's a beating heart of an almighty, ancient old god, a mantle of epic proportions that is beyond comprehension.

"--but today, all that will change."

An utter was heard within a dark and dank archive. A mysterious figure traversing an unexplored ruins that is located at the dark recesses of the known universe. The figure then stumbles upon a colossal mural of wall carvings depicting an ancient record of an unknown origin. Floating spikes began materializing around him and then lining up underneath his feet to serve as a makeshift staircase. The figure then began sifting through the ancient hieroglyphics.

"Yes..."

The figure sighed as he sift through the depiction of the wall carving. It appears in the depiction that the Darkness was held back by the power of the ancient keybladers and the only way to keep it in check, was Kingdom Hearts, the Light was born. But the Darkness was proved too powerful even to be kept in check. Because from the Darkness, seeped its influence, Corruption. In turn, the ancient warriors begot this influence and began to seek the power of Kingdom Hearts itself. The only thing that is keeping the Darkness at the scale of balance. Soon the influence's effect grown into fruition and thus, the Keyblade War is held.

"Yes...! I understand now. True power is beyond Kingdom Hearts itself! The true power is what the Light keeps at bay, the Darkness. To acquire it, I must destroy Kingdom Hearts itself. But how am I---huh?"

The figure then noticed a faded piece of the mural. A carving that depicts a cube, from the hieroglyphics, it says that Kingdom Hearts was created by a specific type of ancient technology. It may be the key piece he needed. "Mantra Technology." He deciphered the last line of the hieroglyph. He then reached out to the hieroglyph and channeled the power of the Addeum Core.

"Aaaargh!! Heheh... Hahahaha!"

He took pleasure as the core began burning the glyphs unto his arm, unto his very flesh. It's like a surge of a psychotic ecstasy. The figure took one look at his arm and watched the emblazoned glyphs glow on his flesh. "With this, I can determine where will be the technology is buried. Soon..." The figure then landed on the ground and used the power of the Addeum Core once again. Streaks of lightning bolts resonated on him and with a brief flash, he disappeared.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
~- Is it Real or Not? (OU) -~

"An old watcher of time itself. Part of creation I would rather forget and no I have not, Castex. Since that creature was expelled from my body none of its kind have spoken to me. Except..."

"So something is causing them? Figured you would have an idea."

Riku listened to the two ancient beings talking, piecing together what was going on in the other worlds. Hearing the door creak open, Riku turned to look to see Aqua slipping into the room. Cheering up at the sight of her, he fought to keep the slight rush off color from showing up on his face as she placed her hand on his head like when they first meet on the islands.

"You've grown Riku you'll catch up with Terra at this rate."

"You think so?" Riku asked hopefully, even though he'd given up his competitive streak shortly after becoming Sleif's apprentice...no, he hadn't; Riku was lying to himself. Listening in on the exchange, he didn't feel any need to really comment on it until Sleif rose from his seat and spoke urgently, "We need to stop this now. Before it becomes much too late to do anything."

He watched as the two feline heartless rose to their feet too, awaiting commands from Sleif as the tall man said, "Our training for today will have to become more practical I'm afraid, I will be needing your help for this Riku. That strange instance of time stopping, where did it happen last Castex?"

He nodded in answer to Sleif's remark, and it only took a few more minutes before they were ready to go, and he quickly fell into step with Aqua as she asked, "So how has your training with Sleif been hopefully as fulfilling as you had hoped.”

It took him a few moments to answer as he watched the two ancient beings that had taken them both in as apprentices. "Yeah, it is pretty fulfilling, it's a nice work out and mentally stimulating, which is a good thing because of Terra's comment about me being like a border collie." Riku answered, sounding slightly sulky at the comparison to the very intelligent, energetic canine that could be quite destructive if not properly cared for. "What about your training with Castex?" He asked curiously, genuinely curious about her own progress; only to pull up short in front of the portal as their destination fully registered.

"Whoa, wait just a second! Why did the lapse in time have to show up on that evil world?" Riku asked crossly, a hint of his disgust for the world creeping into his thoughts. Backing up for a second, he knew that it would seem weird that he bulking at the idea of going to Wonderland; but his last trip to the world wasn't exactly what he'd call fun (the plants had tried to kill him). He didn't back out on a lot of things; but he did not like Wonderland, it freaked him out.

More than his weird dreams lately that he wasn’t entirely sure were just dreams.

Shaking his head, Riku didn't make a move toward the portal as he waited for an answer; and even though he didn't want to say anything, he muttered, "Are those dreams real? Or is it just an illusion?"

~- Not A Complete Jerk as He Appears (AU) -~

Auraya recoiled slightly as a voice sounded next to her; glancing at the pink-haired girl, she saw the look in the other girl's eyes. And from what she could tell on a quick glance, the other newcomer (Kiara doesn't smell like the residents) seemed torn about what she wanted to do. Auraya's attention was drawn back to Ares, noticing the subtle movement of his hand sliding into his pocket; along with his fingers curling around something in it.

"You want to know the truth about Riku? He's not from this world, he showed up a year ago wearing this."

Throwing whatever was in his pocket over to them, Auraya caught it and stared down at the amulet that laid in her palm. While examining it, she listened as Ares explained coldly, "I don't know why it is, but the Heartless have been appearing more frequent since he showed up and the Guardian's been moving closer and closer to town. Not to mention the wolves that hide in the forest are drawn to him, almost like they know Riku isn't entirely what he appears to be."

“Big deal, maybe he's just a little more special than everyone else in town." Auraya snapped, a little irritated with the word choice. What was so wrong with being different from everyone? She held his eyes and saw the way Ares's eyes grew stormy at her outburst, apparently she wasn't supposed to say that kind of thing, because next thing she knew Ares was up in her face and hissed through clenched teeth, "Look, don't you dare think for a single moment that I'm fooled by your cute, innocent, lost girl act! There is seriously more than meets the eye with you, and there is something you should know; despite how strained my friendship is with Riku, you even hurt one hair on my little brother's head and you're going to wish you were never born."

Auraya took a step back in shock, sure she was used to be threatened; but the icy cold, matter of fact way this one was delivered terrified her. Bowing her head, she took another step backward, not fully sure how to make a comeback to that outburst. "I'm sorry; I didn't mean to upset anyone."

"Like I said, he may be a freak; but that freak is my brother." Ares hissed, before he seemed to finally back down from the confrontation. Auraya didn't have to look up to know he was looking at each person gathered, she could tell it by his words as he asked, "Are you guys just going to stay in here and hide, or are you going to go out and fight?"

~- Light Chitchat (OU) -~

"You heard it, too? That weird, whoosy sound? I've been lookin' everywhere for where it's coming from, and I can't figure it out! My brother thinks I'm imagining it, too, but I know I heard it!"

Ven grinned as the girl tried to replicate the sound, glad to know he wasn't the only one that had been hearing the strange noise. He chuckled as the girl flushed and rubbed the back of her head, suddenly remembering that she hadn't introduced herself to him. Waiting patiently, Ven listened as she said smiling, "My name's Rena. Nice to meetcha, Ven."

Still grinning, Ven said cheerfully, "It's nice to meet you Rena." He looked around the fountain, almost like he was looking for the source of that noise; before he focused back on Rena and grinned sheepishly.

"Sorry, my friends and my brother says I get distracted easily; but I tell them that I'm hearing this weird whoosy sound and they don't believe me. I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one that's hearing it." He commented offhandedly, before his mind caught up to him, he asked quickly, "How long have you been searching for that weird noise?" He was curious about this, but he couldn't help but feel as if there was something more about this girl; so until he could get it pinpointed he wanted to keep her talking.

No, scratch that delay tactic. The familiar feeling of a keyblader just ran up and slapped him upside the head.

"Um, forgive me for asking, but can you use the keyblade?"

~- The Darkness Approaches (AU) -~

Riku finally found the exit he needed, carefully opening one of the windows; he hopped out it and shut it behind him. He remained crouched on the ground, waiting a few moments until he was sure that the coast was clear. Straitening to his full height, Riku ran back out into the streets; looking for Ivy even though he knew that Ares would get mad. Not that it really mattered to Riku, it seemed like he could never make Ares happy, he was always doing something to tick off the older teen it seemed. He knew that he was being reckless, but that didn't matter to him at the moment.

He came across a Heartless, Riku tried to call the keyblade; only for it to not come to his hand; like it seemed to like doing. Rolling to the right to dodge the Neoshadow's claws, Riku spun around and shot a fireball at it when its back was turned. He saw it spin around and look at him with mixed emotions, and that caught him off guard; only for it to be reinforced as the Neoshadow melted into the ground and slunk away from him. Confused by it, Riku shook his head and dismissed it for the time being; before he spun around and went racing off into town.

He ran across some heartless, but it was basically the same thing; they fought for a while before the Heartless fled from him for some odd reason. Again, he shoved it to the back of his mind for the time being; and after a little bit of searching, he found what he was looking for...and then some. He looked on at the fight that was getting ready to take place, only for his attention to be drawn to a pink haired girl that was standing behind the Guardian. He almost took a step forward, only for Ivy to zip over from across the clearing and force him to take a step back; farther into the shadows and hiding him more from view of the two getting ready to fight. Bending down, Riku did a quick once over to see if the border collie had been hurt; and thankfully she hadn't been.

Feeling something land on his shoulder, the silver-haired boy glanced to see that a raven had, and it just happened to have been Nevermore. He carefully reached up a hand and stared petting her, only to see the disapproving look in the raven's eyes. "I'm sorry; I couldn't just leave Ivy, Nev." He said softly, being careful to keep his voice down as to not draw the two combatants’ attention to him. He ignored the eye roll he'd gotten from the raven, knowing that the bird wasn't in any mood to hear him out; and that even Ivy was mad at him for leaving the safety of the library. Instead, Riku focused on the fight that was getting ready to unfold, curious to see who was the strongest out of the two.

Last edited:

Sumire

"It seemed no matter how much or how many I slay--I get no step further towards my destination." Said Chiyu as she stood behind the trail of massacre of the heartless she has slain. After encountering "Alt" at the Fort Macedon ruins, the monk wandered off by herself, jumping from destruction-riddled world to another, searching for clues. Who or what is the source of these malefactors, where were they coming from. That way she can exact her justice upon the assailants responsible for her father's and son's death.

But as she went on, she always ends up on a dead end. And the image of that impostor she fought back at Fort Macedon kept flashing before her eyes. She feels empty because the more distance she covered, the more enemies she slays, she can sense a growing feeling of sorrow in her heart. Chiyu isn't driven by anger or revenge, but rather her sorrow. Because she has nothing left to lose. She had lost everything from the start, she took things for granted.

"My little ember? Is this you crying...?" Chiyu whispered as she felt a slight ache on her chest. Her amalgamated heart beating. Little Ember is the name she used to call her son Wolve when he was still an innocent infant. Though estranged from his father, Chiyu finds shelter and warmth with her only son; her light upon her world full of darkness. She held her chest and closed her eyes, imagining her still holding Wolve as an infant. Then as the soft wind blew and the carcasses of her enemies dissipated behind, she sang the lullaby she used to sing to her child.

[video=youtube;2_wkJ377LzU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_wkJ377LzU[/video]

Her voice brought comfort and warmth. She remembers so well how the little infant smiles with joy as Chiyu sang him this lullaby. She can still make out how the infant Wolve, touched her face with his tiny hands that brought true happiness with her. How she was not alone in this vast universe. Tears roll down her cheeks and as she sang, the foreboding black clouds parted and rays of the golden sun began piercing down to the earth to the disaster-ridden world Chiyu was in. From uncertainty, shines hope. Chiyu stood up and approached a lone flower, blooming amid the barren waste. A sign that Chiyu must not give up no matter what.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
♦Ship Averted Situation?♦
(Frostlace)

Frostlace's jaw nearly dropped as the poorly put together ship that Aoi had made smashed right between her, and Rena. The totema was further infuriated when she realized Aoi had taken Rena, and was now trying to depart. With a lung of her right a dozen of her threads shot to pierce the ship apart yet the gummi proved faster... for the most part. Some of Frostlaces attack had gotten through and damaged the thrusters... they wouldn't get to far. Most likely they would have to land on the world currently closes to Cucio Bay.

"Twilight Town," Frostlace mumbled to herself a bit pissed off that her prey had gotten away right when it was about to surrender itself to her. Sighing a bit in annoyance the totema crossed her hands contemplating what to do in this situation.

"I guess I better head for Twilight Town... no reason to return empty handed right," she spoke to her self with a acidic smile before summoning a portal of darkness.
..............................................................................................
♣Totema Yoyo Vs Black King Alt♣
(Yoyo)

Yoyo stood silent as the young man spoke his words to the girl about not running anymore. She raised a eyebrow as he seemed to want to deeply protect her... it seemed their was a large misunderstanding in terms of what Yoyo was after... yet their was no reason to correct that now as he man/machine launched a hyper speed sword slash at her that would probable rip most humans, and heartless to shreds. Even for a totema to take a direct hit from it would be bad... yet the girl simply responded by stretching one of her hands out in front of her as if offering her hand to be lopped off.

"Analysis complete.... absorb," was all Yoyo stuttered as Alts attack closed in. Most likely a thunderous roar would sound off as Yoyo's arm was ripped to shreds... yet the moment Alt's sword meet the yoyo in her hand the full force of Alts attack was halted... no halted was the wrong word... it was almost like... it never happened. Alt would find himself... all of his force from his attack.... gone as Yoyo watched him stand still while both weapons seemed rested against each other. No sound from impact ever came... no sparks from contact... not dramatic force behind either combatants. It was like their never was attack to begin with almost as if Alt had simply walked up, and touched Yoyo's yoyo with his sword.

"While the form, and weapon are well acquainted... it seems you have yet to probable fuse with the technology embedded into you... I doubt at this point studying you will yield much result over the mantra tech.... or did you think we were interested in some useless data stored in your AI friend," Yoyo said deciding there was no reason to hide the fact that she nor any of her companions were not interested in Yuki at all.

"That doesn't change the fact that you are indeed a threat along with her.... though really to Master Monte all you are is a guinea pig... as such I am not authorized to hurt you... that much," Yoyo responded as from behind her the second yoyo could be seen stretched out...
blazing with blue flames.

"Concentration release," Was all she said as with a flick of her left hand the yoyo in a blur of movement got past Alt's defense and sword landing right on mark at his abdomen. A thunderous roar escaped the yoyo as both the flames, and Alts own attack pressure from his previous attack were released sending the mecha man back with large quantities of power.... no not only had Alt's own attack power been used against him.... it had been doubled when Yoyo transferred the energy from the first yoyo through her own body to the second.... some how she had completely absorbed all impact, an doubled its power.... those yoyo's were clearly more then just toys.

"Ragna Altesien combat data file started proceeding to gain more data on his fusion with Mantra technology," Yoyo said as she started to walk over to where her opponent had been thrown to all the while spinning one of the yoyo's like a teen who hadn't a care in the world accept for the task at hand.
♠Wondering Fancy♠
(OU Aqua)

Aqua intently listened to Riku with a smile happy to hear the training had gone well... though a soft sigh escaped he rlis at Terra's picking on him comment... a border collie.... Terra definitely knew how to make the strangest comparisons. She then lifted her head from the thoughts as she was asked how her training was with Castex. She responded with a equally beaming smile which wasn't natural for her.

"It has been going great both me and Terra have learned a lot from him... magics I never even knew existed now rest within my list of powers. And Terra gets a great work out from it as well a opponent he can't easily catch up with keeps him on the edge he likes. Though lately I have been worried about our master... ever since the incidents from our past conflict with Monte, and the Parasite Aoi... I feel like their is something he's hiding from use that is important... I know he took both me and Terra in like his own children... yet that only adds to my worry of his current... silence I should say," Aqua responded as her smile slowly turned into a look of worry before a more curious look took over at Riku's mumbling.

"Oh are you scared of Wonder Land? Tell you a secret if it helps... Terra despises the place to yet their he is forced to guard a spot from plants, and heartless be kinda fun to watch him grumpy for a rival wouldn't it?"

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
The angle and timing was perfect, yet at mid-swing he noticed the Totema making any move to counter-act that swing. Until the blade just dinged her palm and caught the blade like it was nothing. Like from that contact, he felt his blow was completely nullified.

"While the form, and weapon are well acquainted... it seems you have yet to probable fuse with the technology embedded into you... I doubt at this point studying you will yield much result over the mantra tech.... or did you think we were interested in some useless data stored in your AI friend,"

"Nani?!" Eyes widened with disbelief, that force would have sliced her torso clean off her body yet she stopped it like it was nothing. Even the oscillation from his High Frequency blade, the thing that amplifies the cutting power of the Daizanbatou by ten fold was nullified. Just who is this Totema?

"Concentration release."

The Totema unleashed a powerful recess of absorbed impact and fired it back to Alt. "Argh!" The force was twice as strong. The blast sent him sliding back with him on all fours. He planted his fist to the ground, preventing him from sliding back further. He stammered back on his feet, clenching his fist on his abdomen. "Itai..." Alt groaned in pain. This was the first time he felt pain in all the years he had his body augmented by machines. And it stung like a bad case of a Yellowjacket Hornet bite.

Although, he felt a brief sense hopelessness against this Totema, he suddenly remembered the fight between him and his mother back at Fort Macedon. Where Chiyu nullified every fast obliterating blow he delivered unto her then redirect them all back two-fold by a series of palm strikes.

Alt raised right arm and caught the falling HF Daizanbatou, he was disarmed of during that impact, like he knew where the sword will fall. Slowly, he sheathed back the sword and folded his mechanical scabbard to his back hip. He then pulled down his gray kimono sleeve and stretched his shoulders a bit and looked at his black arms. "---you're right. Gathering combat data from this junk on me won't come up results. All I know about it is I can assimilate a piece of technology into my own design. I mean how lame of a superpower is that?" The mechanical warrior even got the time to joke even in this disadvantageous situation.

He jests yet his expression is still dead on serious. Normally he would chuckle a bit or laugh at the gesture, but Alt was grim albeit pissed off but at a grim tone. "Y'know, I don't know what's entirely going on, Master--Mother and Monty Python still alive, the White Armada disavowed with blood and all that bullshit, but I know something is fucked up here--and it's just pissing the hell out of me." The mechanical warrior crack his knuckles and neck. His Chi began flowing through his veins at a rapid rate and somehow his new body is synchronizing his Chi with it's augmenting properties. Thus melding it into raw physical power. His polymer sinews and muscles began expanding and releasing... steam? And both his arms are becoming so hot that it glows at a white-hot radiation. Like Zen Enkai, but he didn't even called out or intended to release it. And his eyes didn't even glowing. Just the trims emblazoned on his mechanical pseudo flesh/armor.

"Alright then, if my guns won't work then let's try another--"

With an explosive darting speed, his launch created an explosive trail of impact. He appeared at point-blank range in a blink of an eye. "--try these GUNS for size!" He exclaimed as his fists were roaring with white-hot flames. Alt then slammed his fist to the ground, enough to create an angled force of impact to launch an opponent on the air. Then before he even let the Totema fly, he appeared again behind her at mid-air, with his fist at the ready. A smirk drew on his face

Engoku Genkotsugan!

Another variation of the staple move of the Shin Muteki no Ken. The Hellfire Obliterating Bullet. In this variant, Alt rapidly upsets the Chi concentration on his fists, creating massive amounts of heat. The impact is delayed but explodes at a red-hot impact, capable of incinerating his opponents... or leaving a nasty burn which will need more than 10 boxes of toothpaste to heal.

As his fist connected, Alt felt the impact as he hit the Totema. As she would expect nothing would happen and it would turn out again like the last time, just an ordinary attack. A sly smirk drew on his face.

"Jackpot"

The air from the impact began cracking, outlining fissures. And from that source of impact, exploded a jet geyser of flame erupted. Like a shot from a battleship's railgun.

As Alt landed, his physique somehow changed a bit, becoming 2 inches taller and with a significantly and slightly buff upper body. "Cho dou da." Again cracking his white-hot knuckles and blowing off the smoke. Alt prepares for an imminent counter-attack.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
------------------------------------------------

~~~~~~Something Still Lurks In The Dark(OU)~~~~~~

Stepping first through the portal with Castex, the tall Heartless momentarily looked back to see the hesitation on both Riku's face and in his almost stunned form at the mention of Wonderland. Continuing on the Heartless allowed him to stay and collect his nerve once around the presence of Master Aqua herself.

"I doubt Incena can escape the Twilight Cage so if you don't mind me asking why do I have such a dark feeling it has to do with it?" Asked Castex, the brief glow from one of the Nobody's pockets suddenly reacting as if to his very words, causing Sleif to grit his teeth in remembrance of that battle that nearly took the universe with it.

"It is a creature I wouldn't count as fully gone, no matter what may happen with it. Perhaps it's some lingering presence of that battle in reality itself. Maybe there is another who is trying to use its power in its wake. We won't know anything until we find one of these time fluxes for ourselves to examine."

As the two Panthera's walked calmly, either side of Sleif's rather brisk pace with Castex, the two feline Heartless' ears perked up towards something that lay through the end of the dark corridor. Growling with bared fangs and flailing tails, the creatures dashed on wards and through the swirling vortex that was the exit, soon out of sight completely for both the human Heartless and Nobody.

Quickly following in their wake and out of the portal, Sleif's eyes widened at the massive Heartless plant that towered ahead of him. While it was clear everyone who came to this part of Wonderland were no more the size of an insect, the flowers in comparison to trees, the sheer size of the creature was as if something poured one of this world's strange mixtures on it, growing the vicious Heartless to that of a miniature mountain.

The creature's stem of a body was covered not only in thorns that seemed to drip some kind of darkness, but its long branches seemed to be stripped of any kind of leaves that should be present, leaving only tendrils covered in the same dark sap. Cracking down with them, the massive creature crushed the soil wherever it struck down its might, the Panthera's managing to dodge before clawing and biting back in their own way against the wild Heartless.

Though the plant had the basic form of that world's common Heartless, it was clear to all those present it was anything but that. The way the Panthera's acted, how Sleif gritted his teeth much more in anger as he summoned the large black broadsword within his hand, it was as if the monstrosity before them wasn't even one of their kind.

~~~~~~What Was Lost, Will Be Found.(AU)~~~~~~

"Ragna Altesien combat data file started proceeding to gain more data on his fusion with Mantra technology."

Yoyo's voice echoed as it came through many of the monitors that hung before the sitting Danu, her posture one of silent relaxation even within the tendril draped control room of Arcay. The research being collected by the Totema was coming in rapidly, every little thing being recorded and instantly linked with Arcay itself before quickly being cross referenced against mountains of data already stored.

The world was nearly ready after just a short time since Yoyo's arrival. As the massive battleship past the remains of what was the world of Cucio Bay, the rather insignificant sign of power in some kind of ship's wake was soon analysed and designated as one of the now demolished Gummi Ship varieties of space travel.

Its own course seemed set on Arcay's own designation too. It wasn't till the faint glow of Twilight Town's world shone into sight that one of the monitors, which like the rest had been busy recording data sent by Yoyo, suddenly switched to a single subject which immediately took priority to anything else.

Appearing on the screen, the strange looped and ringed symbol was shown in a variety of different forms, all of which seemed to match those on the large tower like diagram that was present on the monitor itself. Opening her eyes, Danu turned her attention towards the information being presented to her, a small skin cracked smile appearing behind her mask as Arcay soon began to increase its speed towards the now rapidly approaching Twilight Town.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
~- Can Never Go Back (AU) -~

Sayaka walked down the streets of Twilight Town, her eyes scanning around her for the first sign of Heartless. Ducking low, the girl called her keyblade and thrust it upward; hitting a wolf-like heartless in the stomach, causing it fall to the ground. She returned to her full height, turning to look at the creature; she cocked her head to the side. Contemplating what to do to it; it's not like the Heartless meant to threaten her, it's just she happened to be in the wrong place, at the wrong time. Finally coming to a conclusion, she raised a hand and shot a ball of ice toward it, hitting it square in the chest since it was lying on its side.

She watched it fade away into darkness; releasing the heart it was holding captive was freed. Placing a hand on her hip, she frowned briefly in disappoint; before shaking her head and turning back around to go find what she had showed up on this world. Weaving her way through the buildings, she kept her eyes opened and her senses on high alert; searching for an aura that she had been taught to look for by her teacher.

She raised her keyblade in a block, barely having enough time to deflect the strike that was aimed for her face. Wrapping the teeth of her blade around her master's, who was wearing light-colored hakama and a light colored shirt today, Sayaka ducked and spun it away; disarming her teacher like she'd been taught to do a thousand times before this training session. This didn't mean that she could take it easy; Sayaka had to take the opening she was given and get her master on the defensive. Lunging forward, she did a wide swipe with her keyblade, even as she raised her hand to capture her teacher's wrist.

The brunette quickly danced out of the way, grabbing a hold of her keyblade and twisting it; even as he slid his left foot in front of her right; causing Saiyuri to stumble forward from the trip. Quickly recovering from the tactic, she whipped around and felt a surge of frustration wash over her as her mentor dove for his own keyblade. After a brief moment of shock induced hesitation, she sent a string of ice spikes racing across the floor; cutting her mentor off from his weapon; blocking him from reaching it.

She listened to the string of curses he shouted, and tried to ignore the look of venom as he spun around and leveled cold, black eyes on her. Stepping to the left, she watched him as Kaji spat, "Hayden, you know better than to do that!"

"But sensei, you said today we would be trying to disarm and keep the other away from their weapon; which is why the keyblade has been spelled to not come back if it was knocked out of its respective wielder's hand." She protested, knowing that now she'd done it as the darker skinned keyblader glared daggers at her. Her eyes darted from one side of the hall to the other as the flames in the torches jumped to life; despite this scare tactic she held her ground and waited to see what the keyblade master would do next, keeping herself relaxed yet tense enough that she could respond and bolt whichever way was needed to win the training exercise...

Instinct kicked in despite her getting distracted by the memory, ducking low again; Sayaka rammed her elbow backward into a Heartless's knee as it leapt over her; having not expected her to duck. Leaping to her feet in a rage, Saiyuri cried, "Blizzaga!" A large ball of ice leaped from her hand and collided with the heartless; before it burst into a flower. Running toward it, Saiyuri swung her keyblade at it, shattering the ice flower into a million pieces; effectively killing the frozen heartless. She quickly scanned the area, making sure that there was nothing else around that was about to get the jump on her.

Watching as a little girl ran past with a man, and judging by the looks of it her father; Saiyuri couldn't help but feel a tiny bit saddened only for that to be chased away as the man said, "Come on Lillian, we don't want to get caught by those creatures; nor that creature fighting the Black King."

Curiosity perked, Saiyuri quickly jogged over and asked, "Excuse me sir, but where this fight taking place is?"

She tried to ignore the fear that was in his eyes, and instead she focused on his voice as he answered, "They're in the fountain court miss, but if I were you, I wouldn't go near there."

She nodded in acknowledgement of what he said, and slightly wished that she didn't have to go near it; but she knew there wasn't a choice in matter. "Thanks, I'll try to steer clear; but I think someone I'm looking for is in that area." She answered politely, before waving goodbye to the father and daughter pair before she turned around and jogged in the opposite direction. Waiting until she'd rounded the corner and was out of sight; Saiyuri stopped and looked over her shoulder, satisfied that she hadn't been followed, Saiyuri quickly found her way onto the top of the building she was next to (it had a ladder leaning against it). Scanning her surroundings, she tried to find any indication of a fight going on; and while she wasn't very sure, she did notice what looked to be a fight going on.

Grinning in minor satisfaction, she quickly started to head in that direction; hoping that the fight wouldn't be over by the time she got there.

~- Fear From Deep Inside (OU) -~

Riku grinned at the secret, happy about the secret Aqua decided to share with him and that her own training was going well. Although despite this, he didn't miss the way she was worried about Castex; and he also noticed that it was just him and Aqua, their mentors having gone on ahead of them. Raising a hand, Riku almost thought about placing it on Aqua's shoulder, only to let it fall to his side. Instead he went for a reassuring smile and said, "Don't worry, I'm sure Castex will tell you the truth when he's ready or when he thinks you need to know it; he's always done that, remember?"

Sure, that last part was a question; but it was to see if he could get Aqua to willingly agree with him. "I...I don't..." He stopped himself, not even sure how to explain what he was going to say; nor was he even sure what he was going to say. Shrugging awkwardly, Riku glanced around the room, having the strange feeling that he wasn't going to be seeing it for a while. After memorizing it, he looked back to Aqua and asked, "In all seriousness, are you doing okay?"

He hadn't had a chance to give her an update on his keyblade training; but then again he'd always been a little too busy to mention it. Case in point, Riku chose to shove updating her on the training to the side; back into that deep, dark corner of his mind again; along with the fear that had gripped him. He eyed that portal again, before he focused back on Aqua and asked, "Ready to go? I think I'm feeling brave enough to deal with what Wonderland's going to throw at us this time around; and thanks for sharing that secret with me."

HyperShadic

Awards
Gerogs averted his eyes as Ares snapped at the black-haired girl. He didn't need to snap at her, though he did admit that she made a poor word choice. When she back-pedaled in shock and apologized he put a hand softly on her shoulder and said to Ares, “Calm down, I doubt she means any harm.” He thought for a few seconds after the blanket question, is running out to fight a great idea, with all the heartless running around not to mention the totema and that guy from before?I’m not too anxious to get into a fight, but sitting here just waiting isn't sounding too good either. Whatever you do try to avoid the fountain, I heard a rumor that there’s something called a totema there. Even if there isn't, there’s a guy there that I don’t recognize. He took off for the fountain as soon as he heard the rumor.

With that he turned to exit the building and at the door he glanced up and down the street. Not seeing any heartless he turned and looked at the people there, “I’ll go look for your brother. I just need to grab something from the station. I’ll start my search there. If any of you want to join, follow me.” With that he turned and headed up to the station.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
~- The Wolf is Hungry -~(AU)

"So the Black King lives again...Seems the first flux succeeded in bringing the original to our space."

The darklings disappeared, but Vesper's hackles rose into a stiff ridge as the voice broke the air. Scrunching his nose in disgust, the Heartless turned blazing blue eyes to track the Totema as she moved across the square, her sights clearly set on the Black King. He would have moved, but the soft breath of the girl behind him reminded him why he was guarding her in the first place; unlike the Black King, she hadn't shown any sign that she was capable of defending herself, causing Vesper's instincts as a Guardian to kick in where she was concerned.

Even knowing this, Vesper found himself chafing at watching the Totema taunt the man and make her plans obvious that she wanted to take him for some twisted ends. A breeze blew through the square, carrying a familiar scent with it. Breathing in deeply, Vesper recognized the scent to be Riku and his pets. Great, the kid was here too? Vesper spit out a deep, snarling bark as he shook his head, frustration gnawing at him. His eyes roaming quickly, the wolf glanced around the square, looking for anything that could be useful...

~- Shove it Into Overdrive -~(OU)

Okay, seriously, how had Aqua managed to trick him into staying here? Terra closed his eyes for a moment, retracing the events. Let's see, the tea party garden... ceiling of the house... Cheshire Cat... the Caterpillar's mushrooms... Wait, had she slipped him some of those? Yep, had to be the 'shrooms. No way in hell he'd agree to stay here voluntarily if he'd been thinking straight. And if it had been a combination of the mushrooms and her eyes...

Yeah, he hadn't been thinking straight.

Sighing, Terra spun on his heel and started walking back in the opposite direction. He wasn't finding much more beyond the initial disturbance, which suggested that the screw-up in time hadn't spread too far just yet. Blue eyes scanning his environment, Terra let his long stride eat up ground, taking him back to the epicenter.

Except his plans, such as they were, were quickly derailed as a massive vine took a swipe at him. Terra had time to jump clear of the tendril, but the landing was pretty messy. Sprawling in the dirt, the brunette was back on his feet in a flash, Earthshaker appearing in his hand in a blaze of light. Dark fire sparked at the head of the blade, then exploded outward, slamming into what Terra guessed to be the head of the mountain sized plant. "Give me a break," he muttered, backing up just enough to give himself some space, "I thought the only vegetation that was supposed to try and kill you were brussel sprouts...

A shiver of darkness lanced the air, and Terra caught several familiar scents come out of the portal. Without turning to face them, he quipped, "Hey, perfect timing. Anyone feel like roasted veggies for dinner?"

That's it. He was swearing off mushrooms for good.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
CRASH!

Breaking through the atmosphere and slamming into the concrete, that tiny ship managed to make a big entrance... Unfortunately, it didn't survive the impact.

A chorus of coughs and chokes broke through the rubble. A hunk of colored metal flung to the side, smoke dispelling from the crater in the ground.

A heavy choke broke into the air, followed by a crack of a fist.

"Off!"

Aoi was slammed to the side with an "Oof!" and he flopped onto his back with a loud hiss. On the other hand, Rena broke through his grip and jumped to her feet.

With a weak, wheezy laugh, Aoi choked and gave a two-fingered salute, "You're welcome, ya li'l shit!"

Brushing herself off, Rena scoffed and looked around at the new world.

"Where are we?"

The man hissed, pushing himself to his feet. He grabbed a potion out of his pocket and gulped it down, the bruises, cuts, and scrapes disappearing. He focused his green eyes on the surroundings, taking in the dark, grim world around them.

"Damn, never thought I'd see it like this..." he said, realizing where they were from the clocktower. "This is Twilight Town... My home..."

Rena scoffed, shoving her hands into her pockets, "You don't have a home. You're from the darkness, remember?"

Aoi hissed, wrinkling his nose at the girl. "Ugh, you know what I mean, kiddo! Xiao's home or whatever. Sorry, I get the two mixed up..."

The girl didn't stick around to hear anything else he had to say, already wandering off towards a train station.

"Well, now what'd we do?"

"We find people. Or somethin'... I have no freakin' idea..." Aoi was completely lost. They had gotten out of Cucio Bay, but he never quite planned for what they would do after they got out. But, now that they were out, they had to figure out something. Who knows what was going to happen to them?

SLAM!

That's when Aoi realized what they needed to do. Where they needed to go.

"C'mon!" he exclaimed, dashing over to Rena, grabbing her hand, and charging down the street.

With a yelp, Rena tugged at her hand, "What the heck are you doing?!"

"We're going to find people! There's a fight down there!"

-----------------

Thank goodness! She wasn't the only one who had been hearing that noise. Aex had called her crazy so many times that she was starting to believe it. But she wasn't alone anymore. Whatever it was, it was real.

How long have you been searching for that weird noise?

The boy pressed her with another question and, with a nod and a pensive look, she replied.

"Umm... not too long..." she said, scratching the back of her head, "It just started happening a li'l while ago, I guess."

Um, forgive me for asking, but can you use the keyblade?

For a moment, her eyes bugged. She wasn't quite sure how to react to that, as if being a Keyblader was a secret or something. Stepping back, she wore a hesitant grin.

"Err... Yeah!" she nodded, "Yeah, I think so..."

For a moment, she considered summoning her Keyblade, to let that speak for itself. But, instead, she asked another question.

"Are you... a Keyblader, too?"

"Rena!"

Uh-oh! He found her again!

"Ah!" she yelped all-too-inconspicuously. Throwing her arms over the head, she squeaked, "Don't tell him I'm here!"

For a moment, there was silence. No footsteps, no words, no anything. Rena, with hesitance, peeked an eye open.

"Wow, really?"

She met Aexrn's unimpressed gaze; she spotted his folded arms and his tapping foot, too. With an "err... whoops..." and a sheepish grin, she stepped back. Unfortunately, it was all for naught, as the boy immediately grabbed her hand.

"C'mon, we need to head back."

"Why?" she hissed.

"'cause I said so." Aex stated plainly, "Now, c'mon!"

"Aex, wait--!"

SHISH!

Rena's eyes bugged.

It was back... That noise. That sound! She ripped her hand out of Aex's grip and stumbled back, frantically looking around for the source of the mysterious noise. But something was wrong... The wind started to pick up, transforming into a gust in seconds. Her eyes shot for the sky.

Clouds had covered the world. Dark clouds, billowing and terrifying.

Something was wrong...

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
~♦Wanderless & Forever Lost♦~

"Such a beautiful sound yet so filled with hurt... how your heart aches as you wonder this lost world... or maybe this world aches as you clearly state what you have lost," A voice spoke to Chiyu's left... a lone figure wrapped in a tattered cloak that had been used to somewhat protect it from the storm that had just passed. Along with the cloak was a massive leaf he since it sounded male had clearly used to shelter his head.

"After the battle with Monte's armies this world was lost, and has slowly begun to fade... I fear I am the last being alive hear besides you. Though in earnest your clearly not from around here... so what brings you to this world lost in the winds of decay," the entity asked the new guest.

"I would offer shelter, but unfortunately Monte left nothing in this world to stand... once he stole the worlds heart things have only gotten worse... this right now be the last miracle of peace this world will get to see. If your not to picky I can however offer temporary cover along with some oolong tea, or green tea if you prefer," The male offered as he rested the plant leaf down on the ground with respect.

~♣A Scathe Mark To Remind A King Humility ♣~

Yoyo pole vaulted as she was sent midair correcting her position as she was sent high up briefly before the Mecha human worked on his full scale assault. Her eyes immediately caught on to the flare building up in the mans hands he was going for a flame type attack... no he was building up for another attack.

"Vanvolt Guard," Yoyo spoke using both yoyo's to block the attack as her prediction came to while absorbing the first impact... the very air cracked under the pressure as the attack was delivered and from the looks of it impact was successful as Yoyo's.... blue? form was seen flying smash dab right into the ground from under Alt in a hellfire eruption. As the dust started to settle a sudden release of power blasted all debris away from where Yoyo had landed as a electromagnetic blue shielding was revealed to have nullified most of the immense heat Alt had released standing up like nothing had happen the shoulder pads of the totema's armor were revealed to be the source of the spherical shield as they now took a different shape surging with the same blue electricity currently surrounding the totema.

"Your roulette barrel was empty it seems," Yoyo spoke as the shield powered down her body was covered in rising steam do to the intensity of Alts hellfire causing her temperature to sky rocket yet since her skin and armor were indeed not human nor natural no actual signs of burning showed. With a role of her shoulders a sudden burst of steam signaled her cool down as she tilted her neck to the right.

"In your reality you are the pinnacle of the strongest from what I understand yet here your strength...," without finishing her sentence she was gone before appear to his left with her hand summoning another blue portal larger then the one she had summoned to retrieve her in the blink of a eye three long diamond shape devices shot out slamming and drilling against Alt's body as they sent him rocketing to his left. He wouldn't get far as one of Yoyo's yoyos wrapped around his left leg pulling him back with equal brutal force as he was meet with a high kick setting him up right.

"Concerto Volt... Rampage," Yoyo's shoulders jumped to life as the same blue electricity that had protected her was now coursing throughout her arms right into her yoyo's, and with that right into Alt's body as the yoyo clung to his leg was still very well attached the electricity assaulted his body like a hellstorm of killer wasp's.

"Concentration Release," Yoyo flung her free weapon up into the air before bringing it back down upon Alt's chest delivering a bulked up version of the impact he had used to original hit her while midair. As the Black King was smashed into the ground powerful enough to create a crater with a 19 foot diameter. Right as it seemed the worst was over two of the three diamond shaped device pierced the ground in a X shape pinning the Black Kings body to the spot.

"In our reality your strength is not that rare," Yoyo placed her left foot on Alt's as she held the third diamond device like a rifle pointed at Alt's head and with the tip glowing a ominous purple their was no doubt it was a type of firearm. Yet right as it seemed Yoyo was to deliver the ko strike she halted as if someone was talking to her.

"... I could finish this right now Master Monte.... I see..... as you wish I will return to base," with that a collection of blue portals appeared absorbing all of Yoyo's weaponry as she walked away from Alt.

"A piece of advice Black King... ask your Ai friend where you really are not everything is as it seems," with that Yoyo vanished leveling the battle torn square to those who had been around to watch the fight. It wouldn't take long for Yoyo to enter the monitoring room where Danu had been processing the data as well as prepping Arcay for what they were soon to pull off.

"I assume the target has been confirmed to be in the true Twilight Town?"
..........................................................................................................................

~♠Wonderland... Why Did It Have To Be Wonderland♠~

"You have got to be.... kidding," Was all Castex mumbled as he dodged a large plant tendril. From the way Sleif was acting it was clear this wasn't a normal heartless by any means. The nobody dodged a few more tendril before Terra appeared and laced the situation with a odd joke... well then again Castx didn't have much a sense for humor in combat situations so maybe that was just him.

"Did this thing come from the flux," Castex asked aloud to Terra before summoning the lance advent and slicing of one of the Plant mountain heartless'es many massive branches. This thing was clearly not normal not even by Wonderland standards. Slipping past the creature numerous attacks Castex was able to get near Sleif's position.

"Any theories seeing how heartless are more your department then mine?"

~•Life Full of Adventure•~

Aqua smiled at Riku's responses feeling a bit better that someone believed things were all right yet as soon as the two set through the portal Aqua was reminded that their version of all right was a bit insane compared to most. Without much warning Aqua tackled Riku out of the way of a massive trendily before countering be releasing a flurry of fire spells setting the tendril ablaze. Right after that she got up her first target of choice finding Terra which wasn't hard as he cracked a joke at the worse of times.

"What have you been doing I told you not to touch the potions," she yelled out either in dark humor or in agitation that they ran into trouble the moment they got back after leaving Terra to handle things. As multiple Tendrils closed in on her the keyblade Master released a ballonra spell causing a massive explosion along with other surrounding tendrils being easily set ablaze.

"Everyone stick to fire magic the black spores its covered in seem to be highly flammable so keep your distance as well."

~♪A Delightful Distraction♪~

Apparently no matter where her target went the places always seemed to be empty or devoid of life. Though this time for actual reasons besides the world being torn apart by war... no this time it was a devoid town because her totema sister Yoyo was currently somewhere causing damage.

"Huh don't hear abut Yoyo getting out that often.... now where did my darling little to fly off to," Frostlace said with a chipper note as she tried to find one of the local shelter locations the town used. It seemed her best bet would reveal itself as a boy ran out of a library yelling about others to follow him... perfect. With her location predetermined Frostlace started to walk towards the library thinking of what personality disguise to use yet the moment she opened the doors up with a plan... all plans went out the door at the immediate sight of Monte's pet cat Auraya came into view. At first the totema held a blank look before it turned into a dumbfounded look.

"Well well this is a delightful surprise. I was worried to where you had gone Auraya," Frostlace said pretending to sound concerned as if she had been sick with worry looking for the cat girl. If Auraya played along it would make her plans simple to continue if not it would simply reveal Auraya had ran away again which in that case Frostlace would be forced to take her back to Arcay. However if Auraya chose to play along Frostlace was a negotiable person in fact she would be willing to act like she never ran into the little kitty.

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
As soon as he was starting to get the upper hand, in a blink of an eye, Alt was trashed about and humiliated by the Totema. He lied still on the debris-riddled ground, defeated again. That was not a good sign for him. Sure he still has to adapt to his new body but that was no excuse.

In a battle, mocked or real, you must give your all and do what it takes to succeed. Or else everybody around you, the ones whom you're trying to protect will suffer...

As his Master Chiyu, his mother said once. He gritted his teeth and his body shaking in anger, frustration. He clenched his black fist, enough to cup a handful of dirt. "What was I lacking? Why..." He couldn't help but question himself. It's true what his mother once said, if he can't get any stronger, then he can't protect anything. He had lost so much already, he can't let others suffer the same fate as he did.

Moments passed, he sat up and pulled himself together. Silent and you can tell from his expression that Alt doesn't wanna talk to anybody after that ordeal. He picked up his mechanical scabbard, and reattached it on the peg of the folding axle that's connected to his spine. As he walked past Yuki, he paused.

"Yuki..." Alt began to spoke in a soft grim tone, "I'm sorry I was weak--if that fight escalated further then..." He clenches his fist tightly as he paused. "--I would have failed to protect you. I can't let that happen again."

Sumire

"Alt...!"

The AI was dead worried, she quickly rushed to Alt's aid, dropping her parasol. "Alt! Please speak to me..." Yuki panicked a bit to see the Black King, lied flat on his back, defeated. Tapping her palm unto his cheek, hoping he can come to. Then, as the his hair brushed aside, she saw his eyes filled with hate and emptiness; much to Yuki's surprise.

This was the first time she saw him in a different light. It was like staring at a completely different person. She saw his fist balled up and his body shaking. He was frustrated and it saddens her so. She felt completely useless because she couldn't do anything to help him out. "I'm sorry..." Yuki began to shed tears out of regret, regret that she had been a dead weight from the start.

As her knight sat up, she helped him stand up but barely. She couldn't even look at him straight in the eye. Yuki ought to say something but she felt something was stopping her to do so. Watching as Alt just walked past her.

"Yuki..."

The AI, immediately perked up as she heard her name from him. "Alt..." She muttered, nervous that he might yell at her.

"I'm sorry I was weak--if that fight escalated further then..."

Yuki's eyes widened. As soon as Alt spoke of the matter, brief images of carnage and slaughter occurred in Fort Macedon flashed before her mind. Those soldiers who died protecting her.

"--I would have failed to protect you. I can't let that happen again."

"Alt." She approached Alt and leaned her head on his back. "I'm sorry too if I've been too much of a burden." Her tears dripping on to his coat.

"I would have helped you if I could. But I just can't... People are dying all around me and I can't do anything--lift a finger to help them. But I know you are different Alt, you are stronger than them. There is a reason why the White Armada fears your name. I want to be stronger just like you--just like General Gutsvald."

Yuki then placed her arms around Alt slowly and held him close.

"--but until then, I would have to trust in your strength, trust in you."

------

"Oh? Just like that?" Celeza's discontent with the battle was in clear view. "Humph... I thought it would be an exciting spectacle!" The witch uncrossed her legs and stood up from her makeshift throne. She eyed on the Black warrior with a very curious look.

"Although the strength he showcased earlier was quite impressive indeed." Referring to the battle preceding the Totema where he single-handedly trashed her darkling minions like they were nothing.

"I'd best keep an eye on him. Just in case. Besides~ those eyes of his makes my skin crawl... The eyes of a bloodthirsty overbrand, the eyes of an angry dragon god."

Celeza decided to stay within the boundaries of Limbo Twilight Town to watch over Alt and his would-be companions.

HyperShadic

Awards
Heading to the station revealed something to him, that something being a gummi ship that was crashing onto the ground. He couldn't help but cringe as he heard the impact, he had to admit that the ship had to have had a lot of things going for it if the smoke was any indication of the troubles it had. Before he even got back to moving towards the station and the now wrecked gummi ship, a loud slam was behind him, once again making him cringe an turn around as if expecting the source to be standing behind him. He saw nothing, thankfully, but squinted his eyes in the general direction. That had to have come from the fountain.

So a totema was really there, I hope that guy didn't get in over his head. He turned back around and continued up only to see a blond guy and a brunette girl, who was looking a tad on the skinny side if you asked him, coming down the hill. He cursed silently and moved to intercept their path. “Hey,” Georgs said trying to sound friendly, “You two should be hiding what with the heartless and the rumors of a totema flying around.” A shiver ran up his spine and he quickly tuned to look behind him, seeing nothing he turned his gaze to the various rooftops that would give anyone on them a good view. Still nothing, but better safe than sorry, he thought as he jogged into a nearby alley motioning to the two that he had given advice to follow.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
"C'mon, it'll be fine!"

Rena was not too keen on this adventure Aoi had in mind. Tugging on her arm, fighting to free herself, the girl found no progress in her attempt to escape. Why wasn't Aoi listening to her? If there was bad stuff going on here (and it certainly looked like there was), then they were heading straight into the fire!

"No!" she hissed, giving her throbbing wrist another tug, "We just got out of danger and I'd really like to not run back into it--!"

Hey.

The pair paused. Well, actually, they slammed to a grinding halt. A man, as if appearing out of nowhere, intercepted them. Blinking, Aoi and Rena looked curiously at the man. However, it was Aoi who chose to act.

"Oy," he hissed.

Releasing Rena's wrist, he stepped forth. He pulled his gun from his pocket and stabbed it at the man's nose. He snarled. "Get outta the damn way, ya son of a bi--"

SLAM!

"Ow! What the f***, kid?!"

As Aoi gripped his throbbing arm, which Rena took the liberty of twisting, the girl hopped forward and stood between the newcomer and the angry, cursing Parasite.

Wearing a nervous grin, she said, "Don't mind him, he's just cranky 'cause it's past his bedtime."

"Hey!"

She shot a dirty look at the man, but turned back to the newcomer. Her tone changed completely. She had a quiver in her voice, her eyes wide. She focused on her hands, hiding her gaze.

"You said there's Totema here... right?"

The newcomer stepped past them and motioned them to head down an alleyway. Aoi was completely against it, but Rena elbowed him in the stomach to change his mind. They followed after the man.

[If anyone gets the reference in one of Rena's quotes, I'll give you a cookieeeee :D]

Last edited:

Sumire

The youth-veiled grand master stood still for a while, paused, taking her time before she leaves for another place unheard of to continue her journey. Tears for her son and for her lost family still being shed. Rolling down from her soft cheeks to the ground. Her stillness almost seemed like Chiyu's in a trance or self-meditating on her sadness.

And then there was a presence approached her. She can tell without looking, a lone wanderer just like she was.

"Such a beautiful sound yet so filled with hurt... how your heart aches as you wonder this lost world... or maybe this world aches as you clearly state what you have lost."

Chiyu closed her eyes and didn't utter any response for this wanderer speaks a quiver of truth. Her tears still being shed like sparkling crystals falling down from the heavens.

"After the battle with Monte's armies this world was lost, and has slowly begun to fade... I fear I am the last being alive hear besides you. Though in earnest your clearly not from around here... so what brings you to this world lost in the winds of decay."

Yes, as expected. This world fell to the same fate as the once proud Fort Macedon. The pinnacle of her father's power. Chiyu slightly cross her arms and ran her hands slowly up her biceps, embracing herself, trying to calm her demeanor. Because she knew if she spoke, she would burst out crying. Even though Chiyu was the master of the fist, she was still a normal human being inside; a yearning mother with emotions and weakness.

"I would offer shelter, but unfortunately Monte left nothing in this world to stand... once he stole the worlds heart things have only gotten worse... this right now be the last miracle of peace this world will get to see. If your not to picky I can however offer temporary cover along with some oolong tea, or green tea if you prefer."

As the wanderer finished his offer, Chiyu's eyes opened and in an abrupt impulse, she jumped up in the air and took stance. Immediately channeling her Zen through her feet as she stomped the ground twice in one stance shift; creating an underground ripple past the wanderer. These ripples of energy then pushed the ground in then out, pushing two giant slabs of earth up like an earthen bear trap. Only to pin an incoming Wyvern heartless from attacking the wanderer. She can control her Zen to the extent, she can eliminate an enemy without harming an innocent bystander obstructing her target.

Hikougata: Tsumagarasu

Chiyu swings both her arms such to a degree that as she swung both her arms, it generated a sound that is reminiscent of a sword swing. The grand master swung her arms in a cross path. Slicing the pinned heartless behind the wanderer in a cross pattern.

One of the forms of Hikougata or the Flight Stance, Tsumagarasu or the Crow's Talon. Involves the practitioner using his/her arms to slash the enemy in a cross or x pattern. It may seem that the practitioner is slicing the enemy in a remote position but in truth the practitioner launches 2 ripping energy projectiles that travels in light speed. Powerful enough to cut any solid material in half if done correctly.

Chiyu then finally eased her stance with her eyes now dry. She tilted her head a bit to the side and with her hand to her hip. "I would appreciate the hospitality. I have nowhere to go..." She walked past the wanderer, "We should get moving while it's still clear."

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
~- What the Hell Just Happened!? (AU) -~

Riku watched as the mechanical totema thrashed her opponent, only to suddenly stop the fight and leave to go somewhere else. Tense for a few moments, he exhaled in relief as he detected no sign that she was anywhere nearby. Catching the Guardian's eyes, Riku looked away, somehow feeling ashamed of the situation he was in. He heard Ivy start growling, pulling his attention away from the ground and for him to spot a hooded girl, whom was heading straight for the warrior that had just gotten done fighting with the totema.

"What the hell was that performance about? Father would have killed you if he'd seen how much you had just disgraced the family name!" The girl, erm, woman spat at the warrior that was kicking himself.

Riku clenched his right hand into a fist as the fingers on his left hand curled around the wolf amulet that hung around his neck, the feel of the cool metal set against onyx helping to keep his head clear so he didn't do anything reckless.

Riku watched the woman for a little longer, trying to figure her out as she tore into Alt. "You honestly expect to be able to protect people when you give that kind of performance? The only thing you can expect is to let them down and get yourself, and them, killed. You always have to stay on the top of your game, even if you do upgrade your equipment; or else you're no good to anyone." She reprimanded, and as far as Riku could see, why she did have some good points, there really wasn't much reason to tear into Alt like that, was there?

Stepping out of his hiding place, he looked over at the group of the people; he headed over and commented coldly, "You know, even if you have good points; there's no reason to be a bitch about it. What's your issue anyway?"

He didn't flinch as the woman rounded on him, leveling cold, pale blue eyes in his direction; Riku could sense the hostility the girl felt toward him and Alt. Riku held her gaze for several moments until the woman looked away and her eyes landed on the Guardian, watching as the woman cocked her head to the side; Riku watched wordlessly as she drifted over, knelt down and held her hand out to him. "You poor thing, trapped in this half existence and desiring to do good but you're not sure of who you are."

Riku cocked an eyebrow at the sudden change in her tone; it went from cold and filled with disgust to warm and gentle. "Um, who are you ma’am?"

Without taking her eyes away from the Heartless, apparently deciding that they weren't enough of a threat, the female stranger answered, "Sayaka Hayden."

~- Attempt At Freedom (AU) -~

"Well well this is a delightful surprise. I was worried to where you had gone Auraya."

Auraya turned to look at Frostlace as she spoke, a wave of anxiety crashing into her as she met the totema's eyes. Shrugging nonchalantly, she commented in an offhand manner, "Well, you know how I am, I can stay put for a little while but then I get bored so I wander out of the house. I apologize for worrying you, but I just couldn't take being inside anymore." She bowed her head slightly, reinforcing her apology; then subtly her eyes darted to the dark haired boy before her as she tilted her hand slightly; exposing the pendent that was in her hand. Quickly walking over, she grabbed the totema's arm and dragged her a little bit away from them, only stopping when the two girls were in an area they couldn't be overheard. Looking at Frostlace, she hissed softly, "Riku's here, I'm not sure where at since he bolted outside; but turns out he's been here for around a year now."

Her eyes darted in the direction of Ares, not wanting to run the risk of him overhearing her discussing his brother. "The problem is, that he knows Yoyo is, or possibly was, in town so he's on high alert and expecting to encounter hostile forces." She whispered hurriedly, trying to keep anyone from overhearing her. She saw the cautious look Ares kept sending their way, almost like the older teen didn't trust them. Her mouth turned up into a smile as she continued, "That boy over there, he's a smart one, a little too smart if you ask me. Although, considering the way he was talking; it sounds like he's been hiding Riku at his house. Do you want to see what sort of information that you can get out of him while I track down our target?"

~- Screaming of the Wind (OU) -~

Ven couldn't help the slight chuckle, watching the way Rena freaked out as a voice called out and then being fronted by a boy. "Aw, come on, there's no reason to scold her. Would I be correct in guessing our her brother?" Ven laughed his amusement clear in his blue eyes.

The darkness it's trying to spill over. The worlds will be torn apart if it succeeds! The wind screamed inside of his mind.

Ven's eyes darted to the sky, suddenly registering how foreboding the clouds seemed to be. He heard the whirring noise, but his mind was too focused on the darkened clouds. Uh Ven, I don't think this is going to end well. Vanitas commented in his mind, earning an irritated eye roll.

You don't say, I thought it was going to be a sign of easier days to come. He answered sarcastically, still keeping his eyes trained on the sky as he listened for any other warnings that the wind chose to give him at that time. Ven heard the grumbled insult, or other words Vanitas' usual reply, and brushed it off to the side, searching the clouds for anything out of the ordinary.

Er, he meant even more out of the ordinary.

Get away, the dark clouds will consume you!

The warning of the wind made Ven antsy, there was definitely something wrong; the chilled warning made him shiver as he glanced at Rena. "Yeah, I'm a keyblader, but I think Aex might be right; we need to get out of this area and fast." He commented nonchalantly, unable to shake the chill that rested against his skin and had his senses on high alert because of it. He glanced around again, shoving his hands into his pockets, he rocked back and forth for a few moments, before he asked, "You two ready to get going?"

Stop talking and run you fool!

Ven flinched inwardly as the wind continued to scream at him, something was seriously not right; and whatever it was Ven had a sinking feeling he'd be finding out very soon.

~- Killer Plants (OU) -~

Riku followed Aqua through the portal; he had barely stepped out of it when Aqua tackled him. Landing hard, he quickly rolled to the left; moving Aqua to the left too. Jumping to his feet, Riku fired off a volley of fire spells at the same time Aqua attacked it. "Everyone stick to fire magic the black spores its covered in seem to be highly flammable so keep your distance as well."

Rolling his eyes at the suggestion, Riku couldn't stop himself from saying, "Really? I was going to suggest water, it looks thirst after all." He did a quick handspring to the right; dodging a tendril that the giant plant heartless threw at him. Eyes darting to Terra he snapped, "Seriously Terra, can't you behave for once? I know we're a lot alike but you don't have to cause trouble everywhere you go!" Summoning his keyblade, he slashed at a rogue vine that headed his way; causing it to recoil in both fear and pain; before it darted off to attack Castex.

Huffing in exasperation, Riku grumbled, "And this is why I avoid this place like the plague; the plants are not people friendly." Riku shot off yet another fireball at a stray tendril that came after him, resulting in it backing away and retreating back to the main body to reconsider how to take on the spunky silver-haired foe.

Sumire

Yuki knew her comfort won't be enough but she had hope for the best that her protector's defeat won't discourage him in any way possible. Because like she said earlier, she had a great fear of solitude, isolation, being alone. Now that the entire White Armada is compromised and disavowed. Alt, the once feared enemy of the White Armada, was the only one left she could count on.

"What the hell was that performance about? Father would have killed you if he'd seen how much you had just disgraced the family name!"

A voice of reprimand and authority. A tone Yuki was familiar with back in the Armada. She would fall into position but as she peeked out of Alt's back, the rather rude comment came from a stranger. Who barely has anything to do with them. Yuki narrowed her brows, pouted her lips and flared her right cheek.

"You honestly expect to be able to protect people when you give that kind of performance? The only thing you can expect is to let them down and get yourself, and them, killed. You always have to stay on the top of your game, even if you do upgrade your equipment; or else you're no good to anyone."

The AI had enough. Even though Alt was thoroughly defeated, she felt he didn't deserve a verbal beating from a complete stranger. She would have accepted it if it came from his grandfather or even so Chiyu, his mother but this stranger is just out of place. "Grrr... Hey!" Yuki came marching forward with her fist clenched and arms down. "What makes you have the right to talk like that? He did what he could despite he is still new to his frame, you don't know him---" And it went on and on until it became such an embarrassing display of mindless angry rambling.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
------------------------------------------------------

~~Adjustments Complete...(Arcay - Twilight Town Orbit (AU))~~

"I assume the target has been confirmed to be in the true Twilight Town?" Asked Yoyo as she appeared in the large control room of Arcay in a barely noticeable swirl of data. Still sitting upon the large throne like chair, Danu motioned her hand for the Totema to come and stand by the masked queen's side.

"It has, and much more. Your report from fight will please Lord Monte. We are already finding a great application for it, along with the remains of the databanks your kind salvaged from Lord Monte's defeat of the Armada." After saying that, a handful of the hanging monitors before Danu and Yoyo suddenly caused the data they were currently running through to expand and zoom in for a much more detailed view, slowly panning through various experiments and creations that had been built up over the Armada's short history in this universe.

The largest of all the monitors however still remained the same, showing a stationary diagram of Arcay with many of its larger side pieces slowly shifting around its body. What had once been a rather slender ship had now become cube like, with numerous structures along its surface resembling jutting spikes. From each of their points, these hunks of metal began to spark, reacting to the presence of the next device to its side and completely an invisible chain only noticeable with the brief pulses of energy that quickly darted through their circuit. All this happening while the three massive cannons of Arcay, which normally were kept hidden, had been repositioned to the front of the large ship becoming the growing focal point of the spikes and their building energy.

~~3...Locked On (Radiant Garden (OU))~~

The dark clouds that covered the world only grew stronger around Ven, Aexrn, and Rena, soon becoming enough to lift most things off the ground, if not purposefully nailed down. The static in the air was now like a constant hum in the ears, seeming to screech with every strong bellowing gust of wind that ripped past the three unfortunate souls caught out in the middle of this strange storm. It wasn't long however, until the very surroundings seemed to blur and fade before their eyes, all with the still ever present wind and now crackling energy around and above them.

~~2...Re-Calibrating Secondary Source (Wonderland (OU))~~

The massive dark plant continued to writhe and slam its giant thorn covered branches down on the much smaller group of warriors around its base. Though it was clear fire was its weakness, it seemed to not phase the creature very much, what with every one of its tendrils burning to ash it quickly just redoubled its effort to crush the insect sized beings attacking it.

"Any theories seeing how heartless are more your department then mine?" Asked Castex as he managed to slice through one of the creature's larger tendrils, causing it to come crashing down like a fallen tree. Quickly raising his broadsword, the Heartless darted for the seemingly lifeless tendril that the Nobody had struck down, reaching its smooth leather like skin just as it bubbled and erupted into numerous eyes, fanged mouths, and a whole new set of wiggling smaller tendrils. With a single jab through what appeared to be the main eye of the creature, the fallen tendril wildly flailed before finally fading away from Sleif's pin point strike.

"It isn't a Heartless. It's an Incena Spawn." Said Sleif, glaring back at the plant creature which seemed to slowly be losing its strength from the constant attacks being done by the other three warriors.

"And that means, it'll only get worse..."

As one of the largest black spores erupted from someone's perfectly aimed fire spell, the massive Spawn suddenly began to
wildly flail, very much like the severed tendril from before. Reduced to nothing more but a giant stalk, the barren plant weakly fell backwards, its tall form arching as if threatening to split from the sheer weight it must of held, even without the numerous tendrils that had once covered it.

It was the sudden pulse of darkness that would have caught everyone's attention first. The second would have been the portal, the same one which had brought them there, disappearing before their very eyes, as if it wasn't capable of remaining in existence with them anymore.

The third and last thing was the collapsed stalk. Slowly tearing along its large and wide trunk, the thick skin suddenly gave way to some kind of monstrous form beneath it, peeling off the rest of the carcass that was once the massive plant. Still rooted to the spot, the new creature was only a fraction of the size of the plant, though looked much more intimidating especially with the few traits it seemed to have adopted from the defeated creature it was nestled within.

The large thorns and tendrils remained, though unlike covering the body of the plant randomly it seemed to be much more thought out on the new beast, covering the large bone like fists that were connected to its long arms. The creature's entire body seemed to be a large and single mass of tendrils, coiling around a simple bone like frame that made up the basic torso and arms. The head however was different, almost as if the mutated feral tendril that Sleif had put down before, had sprouted out from this things torso taking the place of its now missing head and becoming the actual source of the tendrils that wrapped around the skeletal frame.

"Just like I said...only gets worse..." Said Sleif as he readied his weapon once more against this new creature, even as the surrounding landscape of Wonderland slowly blurred and faded before everyone's eyes.

~~1...Calibrating Completed, Firing Main Cannon (Twilight Town (AU))~~

The entire atmosphere of Twilight Town seemed to drastically change in mere seconds. What was once a slowly greying sky had now become much more a blanket, blocking out any sort of natural light or colour other that the dullness that now covered everything. The winds had built to a growing gust, swiftly and wildly battering against anyone foolish enough not to have ran inside to escape this storm.

There seemed to be a powerful charge in the air, like static building up slowly, and though the grey clouds which covered every inch of the sky never once lit up, the booming sound of something similar to thunder continued to shake the senses of everyone on the world. This stayed the same until the loudest of all shook the very ground. The beam that ripped through the grey sky was a mixture of many shades of purple, starting from the brightest and working itself inwards always getting darker, though there were the few instances where it seemed to mix together. The roaring of the energy was deafening, continuing to batter where it struck outside of town like a constant never ending explosion. The sheer force of energy spread wildly through the very ground of the world, even the atmosphere itself seemed to help spread this electrical current, which though harmless, still was strong enough to have a great affect on many things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back