• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TRACES OF REALITY [a kingdom hearts roleplay]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
♀The Hunt Continues(Frostlace AU)♀

"Awww~, but I would be so lonely if you left Rena," as soon as that disturbingly sweet voice entered the room of new found hope an acidic truth came to the two fleeting warriors... they hadn't outran their executioner light suddenly filled the dimly lit room as the totema Frostlace forced the doors open. Like a collection of snakes Frostlace's threads found themselves wrapped around Rena's waist and arms. With only a brief moment to realize what was about to happen Rena would find herself flying through the air backwards before crashing right back into the harsh desert climate outside.
"No boys allowed this time I am afraid," Frostlace said with a twisted smirk at Aoi as twelve neoshadows were summoned as she walked away fidgeting her hands towards the doors as her threads hooked on them slamming them shut blocking Aoi from helping Rena, and also limiting his light source.
"You didn't think I would let you get away that easily did you sweetling my very existence is for capturing you," Frostlace cooed as her threads started to form into glowing blue arm blades. With a insane laughter to fill the sand filled air the totema charged her prey spinning around wildly at the ex keybladers frame trying to slash at her torso. Each swing was followed by a pale blue light signifying the totema swipes were moving at a dangerous speed.
...................................................................................................
☼A Value of Chaotic Events(Monte AU)☼

"Incena.... honestly I am happy to not have that creature on this ship... something's I have sourly learned are not meant to be in man's grasps.... a god is one of those things. Though as you said for them to bring Sleif himself back alive is nothing short of outstanding performance... these totema are proving way better then the ones I had originally created," Mont chuckled happily as he observed the test tube containing the once most feared entity in the universe.
"Funny you should meantion that I sent out Matios, and Motius... they have just finished what once was the White Armada's most proud leader that, and with Rulvos killing the prodigal son a few months back leaves only Chiyu left of the Alteisen's to try, and halt my progress... though the prodigal son will return... just not exactly the one we know," Monte said with a rather amused look.
"Its time to start dragging those from the true timeline into my rendition timeline Danu.... make sure Metallium and Arcay are ready to provide energy back up to the portal... I plan to drag all of them here at once using both the totema, and your heartless I have crushed most of the restoration committee to a pulp added a lovely gunblade to my collection this morning actual per gift from Tetra... now I just need to cease the existence of those not wanting to fight," he spoke turning to the towering woman.
"I'll admit though to further torture those who original defeated me brings much joy to my heart... and like you said not many are left to stand before me... I would however Danu like you to take a small break before we activate the time portal... things will surely pick up quite chaotically once we begin phase three."
♣An Enigma's Light Chat(Castex OU)♣
"Just to check up I guess not use to things being so peaceful yet. Aqua, and Terra d make for interesting pupils a oddity for a nobody to be teaching keybladers, but none the less it keeps me busy from time to time," Castex responded as he lazily rested against the throne watching Sleifs pet desire the heartless's attention.
"Lately though I have been hearing strange reporting's of weird energy flux's where time would simply just stop for a moment, and then just as soon recover before anything could be done about them... I even had the fortune to run into one... out of curiosity have you been having any contact with a certain father of time?"
...................................................................................................
♪From Problematic to Disastrous♪
As Alt would no doubt find disturbance in the listing of a bounty on his head he would soon find much more devastating news as a soldier walked into the building heading straight for the board. It was clear with the papers in his hands this man was in charge of the wanted posters yet today he would be doing more then just adding a few small fry. Without much care the man removed five wanted posters from the board Cid's, Merlin's, Tifa's, Alt's which was of no surprise, and finally Leon's it didn't take a intelligent fellow to know what removing someone's bounty poster from a board meant... the target had already been taken care of... and clearly recently, or a bit ago depending on the times this man came in to make the changes. With that said though a few new were put up in place one's for Lightning, Sazh, Hope, Rena, Derrick, Aoi, and a few others Alt probable didn't know. Once the man was done with the changes he left whistling a small gravely tune as people look to the board either with disappointment for missing a mark or sadness for a good soul to have left the world under a tyrannical situation. Then a wisp passed between a few people near Alt.
"I hear one of those totema things is currently near the cities center by the fountain."
A truthful fact indeed as the totema Yoyo was in fact currently their now looking for a certain feline experiment that had decided to sneak off when I shouldn't have. The Blonde haired totema walked the streets near the town square having already given the orders to a few Heartless, and Unversed to find the current target.
"She couldn't have gotten far... keep me posted on anything unusual."

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
"I hear one of those totema things is currently near the cities center by the fountain. She couldn't have gotten far... keep me posted on anything unusual."

Alt's eyes widened as he came to a realization, "--then that means... Oh no, Yuki!" He quickly pulled out a pouch containing 1000 worth of munnies. "Thanks for the info, old man!" Alt hurriedly dashed off the door then to the Marketplace.

As expected, as he set foot on the way towards his destination, the place was already crawling with a horde of Heartless and Unversed. Alt slightly lifted his cap's visor with his red eyes looking straight ahead. He then shifts his footing, the soft noise of the crackle of his boot was heard by the horde before him, laying all their dead eyes on Alt.

The Heartless and Unversed pounced altogether and all came charging towards him. Alt raised his head and stomped his bulky left foot; then absorbed the impact to channel it to his right performing a spinning roundhouse kick. Sending all his adversaries in front to blow away, piling to one another while advancing through the horde. Gaining and amassing tempo and speed, Alt darts throughout random directions, hitting all his adversaries to another to pile them up while suspended in mid-air. With his speed, Alt's surroundings seemed like everything around him was moving in slow motion.

He then back-flips three times then prepares his mechanical scabbard. He pulls the trigger, shooting the HF Daizanbatou out of its sheath with tremendous velocity. Alt catches the hilt as the sword was drawn half-way then performs a lightning quick draw sword flash.

Mugetsu: Hanazakura

The Mugetsu, a branch of discipline of the Muteki no Ken that emphasizes the art of the sword. This discipline uses an advanced method of Zen and sports a plethora of Sword and Fist stances. One of them is the Hanazakura, or the Cherry Blossom Cutter, an art of quick-draw sword style which involves cutting your enemy or enemies while they are in mid-air with the user maintains a ground footing. Like catching cherry blossom petals with your blade.

Alt appeared at the back of the horde leaving a trail of red slash marks on his enemies. As he slowly sheathes his sword, the horde fell one-by-one, sliced to a dozen pieces. Before he knows it, he was now standing in front of the fountain. Yuki was none to be found, but the malignant energy was at its zenith, someone's here.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
~- Don't Know if I Remember How To -~

The Black King tore through the Heartless that had surged into the square, called forth by the totema Yoyo as the warrior prowled the street, looking for something only she knew the identity of. The Heartless fell, one by one, a reproachful look eclipsing the gleam of hunger in their eyes before the beasts fell, silence the only thing that marked their passage from this realm into that of the void of eternal darkness.

Intent on pushing through the throng, the Black King didn't seem to realize that one Heartless, a particularly vicious Neoshadow, had hidden itself beneath the ground. Careful not to draw attention to itself, the beast moved into striking distance behind the mechanical warrior. Leaping up from the shadows, the Heartless swung out, intent on sating its hunger by feasting on such a powerful heart.

A low, rumbling growl thundered through the square, causing the few people that had begun to venture out to shrink back behind their doors once more. Darkness arced out in a long, thin spike, piercing the Neoshadow and pinning it to the cobbled ground.

As the beast struggled, another Heartless, this one lupine in appearance, peeled itself from the shadows of a nearby building. Crouched close to the ground, the wolf raced forward, leaping at the last moment, until it landed heavily on the Neoshadow. A low snarl rumbled deep in the wolf's chest before, teeth snapping, the canine bit deep into the Neoshadow's jugular, forcing it to dissipate into wisps of black smoke.

The wolf Heartless raised it massive head, doing a quick scan of the area. Once an unseen factor seemed to have been established, the wolf turned around, training startling blue eyes on the Black King. The wolf was immense in size, the crown of his head easily reaching level with Alt's chest. Vesper ducked his head, acknowledging the other warrior, while at the same time attempting to convey an air of camaraderie instead of hostility towards the man. The Heartless felt a great sense of unease, as this was the first time since he had entered into this existence that he had attempted to work with another creature, let alone one of the Whole-Ones. Though this man didn't strike Vesper as the type to react without judgment, he also knew the instinctual fear with which the Whole-One treated the Heartless. It was possible that this man knew that Vesper was a Guardian, and thus wouldn't attempt to attack him.

But the man could as very well not know as well.

Last edited:

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
download_zpse73adaef.png~original

The voice again was rang inside Alt's head. This time the voice was clear although still warped, the tone now was violent and insidious. But unlike before that didn't bother him one bit. As dark blood dripped from his high-frequency blade, it is as if the killing sated its hunger. The entity that lives within his heart; the entity that has been using his heart as an incubation shell.

As Alt sheathes his sword and searches around for the source of that malignant aura. He suddenly felt a faint movement from below him. The mechanical warrior stopped on his track and kept still. He focused on the unseen movement from below him.

8b9a985061daa1d03afce07e70e79b22_zpsd42924fc.png~original

As soon as the warped voice screamed, he immediately drew his gun and pointed it behind him. With the barrel dead-on pointed at the Neoshadow's head without him eyeing on the assailant. But before he could even pull the trigger, the heartless was pinned by a stray spike that came out of the nearby wall. "Huh?" Alt backed himself a bit and in a flash, a lupine-like black creature leaped forth and mauled the Neoshadow to death.

Afterwards, the black lupine approached him slowly. He would point the gun to the creatures head but he can sense no imminent threat nor tension; the creature was at ease. Alt spun his gun back to his mechanical scabbard and met his eyes with the creature's. Slowly, he knelt down and ran his black steel hand gently on the creature's mane, petting and scratching it. "You lost boy? That's one nasty piece of work you pulled off there." Alt just blurted out casually, the crown bothered him a bit though. It reminded him of him in the past, the part where he lost himself.

Sumire

"Alright, Yuki here's what we do. We split up and do your best to gather data about the Restoration Committee. We meet up here in the Marketplace soon after. If there's trouble, just give me a buzz through our comm's. Got it? See ya in a few minutes."

"B-but master--" Before she could give info on the Restoration Committee or in this case at least protest that he'd take her with him, Alt has wandered off. It is becoming a pet peeve of hers being left alone in an unknown location. This was the first time Yuki has set foot outside the fort, she had to admit, she was scared. But orders are orders. And since she is an AI, she has access to Alt's com-link.

As her master went to the local pub and inn, Yuki stayed on the marketplace. After asking 3-5 people with very little results, she drew her data and jot down the info she gathered, might be still useful for her master in the latter. While walking out, she came across a little kiosk that sells patterned parasols and umbrellas. The stand was being watched by a moogle. And along the merchandise, her eyes laid on this beautiful pink parasol with cherry blossom design to it.

She picked it up and ran her fingers on the design. Yuki remembered the general telling her about his former home world, the Kingdom of Ernas. One of the biggest worlds ruled by an another kingdom akin to the rule of King Mickey. The Emperor of Ernas and King Mickey would visit each other often to strengthen ties to other worlds. The world also houses 7 noble houses, with House Alteisen being the closest to the Emperor in seat of power since Gutsvald's grandfather was the former Emperor. A prosperous world flourished through commerce and trade. And every 5 months, cherry blossoms would bloom all over the kingdom, he would take his daughter Chieuebasse to watch the bloom season.

Yuki was always hooked when Gutsvald tells her about the cherry blossoms in his home world. "Umm... I'll take this one please." Yuki took the parasol and paid for it. She opened it and made her way towards the fountain at the center of town. There she saw Alt and some kind of a lupine creature with him petting it. "Master Alt!" She called out as she raced towards him. "I see his excellency has made a friend." The AI said with a playful smile on her face.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
~- Eye of the Storm (OU) -~

Riku walked down the hall, a book nestled in the crook of his elbow even as his mind wandered elsewhere. He passed by the other students that Sleif had taken in, and all of them nodded at him before moving on toward the exit. Even then, despite taking up residence in Land of Dragons, Riku couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong; horribly even. He heard the whispers about Sleif having a visitor today, piquing the boy's curiosity, and even changing his plans of just heading to his room.

Heading toward the throne room, Riku raised his hand to knock, only to stop as a familiar voice spoke from the other side of the door, "Just to check up I guess not use to things being so peaceful yet. Aqua, and Terra d make for interesting pupils a oddity for a nobody to be teaching keybladers, but none the less it keeps me busy from time to time."

Oh crap. Castex being here can't be good, so what's gone wrong this time? Riku thought cynically, quietly opening the door and slipping into the room, he eyed the blue haired nobody for several moments, listening as the monk clothed twilight user said, "Lately though I have been hearing strange reporting's of weird energy flux's where time would simply just stop for a moment, and then just as soon recover before anything could be done about them... I even had the fortune to run into one... out of curiosity have you been having any contact with a certain father of time?"

Riku cleared his throat, just to let the two ancient warriors know that he was there; even though he was positive they already knew. Nodding respectively to Castex, he looked at Sleif and asked respectively, "How are you doing today, Master Sleif?" Then, as an afterthought; he glanced at Castex and added politely (or as politely as he could, since for some odd reason Castex unsettled him), "And how about you, sir?"

While waiting for an answer from the two, Riku scanned the surrounding area for anything out of place. Or at least that's what it'd appear to be, when in reality, it was to give him something to focus on that wasn't the weirdness of the last few nights; nor that foreboding feeling that something wasn't right. "Where's Aqua and Terra? I thought they would've been with you, Master Castex. Also, forgive me for being so blunt, but father of time?" He asked in an offhand manner, not really caring about the answers; it was just to provide another distraction.

~- Evil Cheer (AU) -~

Tina stared at the sign just outside of the train station, she was in Twilight Town apparently (she's on the other side of town). She spun around, trying to figure out where she should go first, she could hear the faint sound of water running nearby, which piqued her curiosity. Tina followed the sound, trying to pinpoint the source of it when a shadow fell over her and a voice spoke from behind, "My, what’s a ----?"

She spun around to face the stranger, having tuned out the rest of the man's words. Looking him up and down she glared at the older gentleman that really shouldn't be trying to pick up young girls. Her eyes grew stormy as he said something that made her stomach clench with disgust. Taking a step forward, Tina kept her eyes on the man, a dark, cold smile coming to her face with each step that brought her closer to the man. "You know sir, you are one kind of person I hate the most," she said deathly calm, only for her hand to shoot out and touch the man; her powers kicking in and forcing the man to disappear.

Smiling cruelly, Tina turned around to check if there was any witness. No, there wasn't any, luckily for this time around. The cruelty fled from her, leaving behind a strangely cheerful girl that would up skipping down the alleyway; determined to find the source of water that had caught her attention. After a couple of turns, Tina came across the source; it was a waterfall in a little nook that was surprisingly well taken care of. She did sense that there was trouble brewing, but that wasn't really important to her; instead Tina ran over and sat down next to the water, investigating it for anything that was out of the ordinary considering of the rumors she'd heard on the train.

~- Run for Cover (AU) -~

Riku nodded in acknowledgement of what Kiara said, understanding the point that she had just made. "You're name's pretty, I haven't met anyone with that name before." He said politely, before he turned back the way he'd come and started walking, somehow knowing that she'd be right behind him. He replayed the previous conversation and realized just how strange it sounded, not even taking his eyes off of the stone path, he commented, "Sorry if I freaked you out a little while ago, I can tell when there's a newcomer to the world visiting Twilight Town. I mean after all, been there, done that." A rather humorless, dark chuckle escaping him with that last part; because Riku didn't exactly like admitting he was different, that he wasn't a resident of Twilight Town.

"Wow, what have you done this time, freak? You've got the town freaking out again."

Riku's eyes darted to the one that had spoken, and instantly felt like he'd gotten hit upside the head. Ares was leaning against the side of the library, his blue-grey eyes crackling with a strange light that seriously unsettled Riku. Well, between his eyes, the dark hair; the battle worn leather shirt, dark wash jeans and the fact that Ares was bigger than him (Ares is six feet and four inches and muscular), Riku never really liked his bully of a step-brother.

Before he had a chance to retort, Riku listened as the howl signaling the residents needed to get inside sounded through the town, and it was the one to alert them that Heartless had made an appearance. Feeling Ares grab him roughly by his shoulder and yank him toward the building, Riku watched as the shadowy creatures from back on the islands went racing past; obviously searching for something. Riku fought to keep a tight grip on the leash; which wasn't an easy task considering the resistance Ivy was putting up since she was anxious to join in on the fray.

Feeling the leash slip free from his hand, Riku struggled even more against his brother's grip; mentally cursing the older boy that was far stronger as he was pulled into the library. His mind went blank as Ares dragged him toward the teen section, obviously trying to put some distance between them and the horde of creatures outside. Returning to his senses, Riku spun around and slugged Ares; glaring at the other boy Riku felt the desire to fight coiling against his skin; begging for a chance to be released. "What do you think you’re doing Ares!?"

"Don't start with me Riku. I get it, you're worried about her; but there's Heartless out there! I'm sorry, but between you and Ivy, I'm picking the life of my little brother. So sorry, but that dog can become heartless chow for all I care."

Riku heard the words, and even knew that despite Ares being an asshole the majority of the time; he actually did care about his family. He saw Ares opening his mouth to explain why they couldn't go out and help Ivy; yet it didn't matter to him at all. "Back off and go harass someone else Ares!" He shouted, ignoring the reprimand for him to be quiet. Looking at the other teen for several long moments, Riku didn't bother paying attention to Kiara's reaction during all of this. He felt his throat constricting as his mind drifted elsewhere; to places he'd locked up long ago. Clenching his fist, Riku hissed, "I'll see you two later, I need to calm down for the moment." Then without waiting for an answer, Riku bolted off into a different section of the library to calm down and get his emotions back under control; that and to put enough distance between him and Ares, possibly even Kiara, so he could slip outside and go looking for Ivy.

~- Displaced Familiar Stranger? (AU) -~

Auraya watched from around the corner of a building as Yoyo give orders to the Heartless and Unversed, she pressed herself closer to the building (and thus the shadows) as a group of the creatures went running past; mentally cursing herself for being so careless with this escape attempt. Carefully taking a step back, Aura turned around and fled from the scene, keeping her steps light and swift to keep the click of her heels reduced to a minimum. Bumping into someone (judging from the sound of their voice, a guy) she stumbled and apologized for the collusion. "I'm sorry, but I'm in a hurry!" She called over her shoulder as she continued fleeing away from the totema at the fountain.

She rounded another corner and stopped, watching as a silver haired boy walk into a building with a pink haired girl. Tilting her head to the side, Auraya noticed the white words standing out on the side that read "library". Straightening her head, she waited until the group of heartless passed her by, before she ran across the street and inside of the building. She glanced around; a little confused by what she should do now, only to start walking around after a few minutes of standing there.

"Back off and go harass someone else Ares!"

"Shh!"

Auraya looked to the left to see who had just been told to quiet down, it was the boy she'd followed in, and he seemed seriously PO'd and tense because of this "Ares" person. Reluctant only for a moment, Aura walked over toward the group, only to pause a few feet away from them. The reason was, even though she couldn't place how, but there was something familiar about the silver haired boy; something that she should know and report back to Monte on, but she couldn't put her finger on it, only to watch in disappoint as the boy fled from the group. Deciding to take advantage of the situation, Auraya approached the two that were left and asked, "Excuse me, but if you don't mind me asking, what was that all about? I'm afraid to say but I'm new in town and I have no idea what's going on here."

~- Trying to Reach My Side of the Wire (OU) -~

Ventus faintly registered a strange noise, but didn't pay it any attention as he tried to figure out what the wind was trying to tell him. This plan got aborted as a girl, one who seemed familiar, hopped down and exclaimed, "Ha!" This made Ven tense, watching her as she stepped forward, disappointed that she hadn't been able to catch whatever she'd been chasing. A grin teasing his face, he watched her in curiosity for several moments, and yet only part of him was there; the rest of his mind was elsewhere so he wasn't entirely focused on what was happening around him.

"H-hey... are you... okay?"

Startled back into reality, Ven jerked away from the voice and blinked rapidly, only to see that it was the girl that he'd been watching. Laughing nervously, Ven was relieved that his ninja-like reaction remained only in his mind. Eying her for several moments, he shrugged and answered, "Yeah, I'm okay...I guess. I've just been hearing this weird noise recently and I can't figure it out what it is, my twin brother seems to think it's all in my head and so because of that he's been giving major problems. What about you? What brings you here?" He asked, looking at her for a moment before his manners decided to run up and slap him upside the head.

"My name's Ventus, but everyone calls me Ven. Who are you?" He added as an afterthought, laughing nervously again and scratching the back of his head in embarrassment for not stating his name earlier.

Last edited:

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
~- Don't Get too Close -~

"You lost boy? That's one nasty piece of work you pulled off there."

Surprise shot through Vesper's system as the man knelt down, placing the Whole-One on the wolf's level. Vesper flinched as the warrior lifted his arm, but all the man did was run his hand through the fur at Vesper's scruff. Despite the precautions he took, Vesper found himself leaning into the man's hand, and the wolf closed his eyes, his tension easing out of his muscles. To be touched by another creature, not in battle, not in fear, but just a simple, well meaning rub between the ears... He'd missed this kind of contact over the years, and Vesper couldn't help but savor the moment.

"Master Alt! I see his excellency has made a friend."

The pleasure in the contact ended though as Vesper's walls went back up at the sound of the girl's voice. Jerking out from under the man's hand, the wolf backed away quickly, his dilated eyes flashing briefly with the yellow shine of the Heartless as his nervousness got the better of him. Stopping at the edge of the square, Vesper found himself scanning the plaza again, searching for the source of the Heartless that had drawn him here in the first place. He wanted to get away from here, unwilling to give himself even the smallest chance of slipping up and hurting these two; but at the same time, the sense of danger that had called him into town was still hanging around, a rank odor that had the hackles along his back rising in disgust as he sought out the threat.

Beyond the scent of Heartless, Vesper smelled totema.

HyperShadic

Awards
The Man that came in and went to the counter had asked about the HBRC was pointed over to the wanted posters while he was noticeably unsettled from what his reaction showed, and then it happened. The changing of the posters, the five on the bottom and the torn one up top, not that it really mattered to Georgs, he didn’t want to look for trouble and wasn’t too concerned about the rewards. The posters that were put up on the other hand, shocked him and made him put everything out of his mind. One, two, three kids, that is. . . how could, no, how would someone force themselves to kill or cap. . . no capturing would be even worse, a voice etched into the head forever.That’s it,” he muttered aloud, not caring if his ‘date’ heard or not. Then the rumors of a totema, he didn’t have much information on any totema if, and he hoped and prayed to some supernatural being that he was wrong, there were more than one. The man ran out as quickly as he came in and was most likely to know if something was going on, plus, those swords. The sirens blared as he muttered a string of curses under his breath. Turning to his guest he decided to leave her there, after all she had destroyed an entire bar, a few heartless shouldn’t be much of a problem for her. He tossed a small pouch filled with 300 munny. “Hopefully that should cover whatever you hunger for.” He took a small bow and added, “See ya, you strange and well-mannered lady.” And with that he turned and ran from the building.

Turning to his right he noticed a dog bounding past him after some heartless when he heard some angry shouting. Moving to investigate he let out a small sigh of relief when he saw the girl from earlier was safe, for the moment at least. He debated going after the man that ran off deeper into the library, but decided against it. The other girl walking up to them voiced a question. He decided that he would also like an answer. Hopefully it would answer why the grey haired one ran deeper into the library.

Last edited:

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
He had to admit, meeting the little fido eased him up a bit. Scruffing and petting it, it has been a long long time since he made contact with animals. The last time was when he was still a tweener. Alt had a pet Fenrisian wolf about 3 times the size of an average person but extremely reliable companions when tamed. But ferocious predators when wild.

He just stopped as his strings were plucked. The fido noticed it too, Alt just went in an abrupt silence and change of impression. Even completely disregarding Yuki's arrival. He senses danger about to jump on them so he better not flinch just one inch from where he is standing.

"Master Alt! I see his excellency has made a friend."

Naturally, Alt would mouth off again at Yuki's unnecessary formality but no. He kept a straight face and slowly stood up and pull his gray kimono up. An unnatural breeze flew pass him and immediately, he gripped his mechanical scabbard's trigger. His red pupils dilated and turn to face at the Totema's position, looking at it with a grim glare like a dragon spotting its prey under the shade of his cap's visor.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The following scene passed in a blur in Aoi's emerald eyes. One moment, there was peace and silence. The next? Utter chaos.

"Aoi!!"

A scream broke Aoi out of his daze. Leaping to his feet, he stumbled and reached out for Rena, but it was too late. She was gone!

"Dammit!" he screamed, slamming his fist into the closest wall; it shuddered at his punch.

No boys allowed this time, I am afraid. said the coy Totema, slamming the door behind her. The room went dark, but a strange light remained... from the glow of the Neo Shadow's eyes.

Another curse slipped through his lips, just as a Shadow slammed onto his back.

"Bugger off, ya f**ker!" He slammed his elbow into the Shadow, kicking another in the stomach for good measure. They were swarming now, fighting to take down the wretched Parasite, but he wasn't giving up. As his hands glow with a blue aura, an icy spell shot at the creatures with his call, his shout of "Blizzarga!"

For now, they were frozen like statues. But the spell wouldn't last long; he had to act fast, for Rena and his own sakes. Kicking down one of the boxes and leaving the contents to spill across the floor, he fumbled with the gummi ship blocks.

"Don't screw this up, Aoi..." he mumbled as he begun to piece the blocks together like a puzzle.

-----------------

"Oof!"

Great. In the damn dirt again. Scrambling to her feet, Rena watched as Frostlace slammed the shop's door shut, Aoi trapped inside, and went with her instincts. She needed to run, now. When the Totema spun around, she would have found nothing where Rena once stood, as the Keyblader had already taken off into the labyrinth of buildings around them.

She knew this maze far too well, searching day after day for any sign of hope to get out of this damn world. Backing against a wall, she listened close for the Totema's voice, focusing on it over the harsh sounds of the wind. Rena had no intentions of fighting... but, if Frostlace found her, she would have no choice.

You didn't think I would let you get away that easily did you sweetling my very existence is for capturing you

Sticking out her tongue in disgust, the girl shook her head and focused on the Totema's last statement. Frostlace had to capture Rena, all because of that stupid Keyblade she assumed. But what if Rena didn't have the Keyblade? Staring down at her hand, the girl focused on it for a moment, recalling the familiar grip of the sword in her fist. But she didn't dare summon it... although she begun to ponder the thought.

"Oy!"

She exclaimed to the sky, her voice loud enough for Frostlace to find her.

"You wanna capturing me, huh? It's all 'cause of that stupid Keyblade, isn't it?! Then take it! Take the damn thing! I'm done with fighting you assholes!"

A flash of light appeared in the girl's palm and she slammed the weapon into the concrete, watching it spin away. Unfortunately, there was a flaw in her plan: only the wielder of the Keyblade could wield it. Frostlace wouldn't be able to keep the weapon, but Rena was so damn frustrated that she would do anything to get rid of it.

"And tell your damn master to kindly go f**k himself," she continued, "and to leave Aoi and me alone!"

With that, the girl took off deeper into the city, praying that Frostlace wouldn't be able to find her.

---------------

Turning her head to the side, Rena quirked a brow as she watched the boy jump. Maybe he was just as shy as she was? For a moment, she backed away, trying to hide. Perhaps it was a mistake to try and talk to him, so her best idea was to back out and hide away. (After all, she wasn't too great at conversations with strangers herself.) But it didn't seem to be a mistake at all, as the boy started to talk to her.

Yeah, I'm okay...I guess. I've just been hearing this weird noise recently and I can't figure it out what it is, my twin brother seems to think it's all in my head and so because of that he's been giving major problems. What about you? What brings you here?

As the boy spoke, her eyes grew wider and wider. A bright smile started to form on her features and she had a little bounce in her stagnant stance.

"You heard it, too? That weird, whoosy sound?" she exclaimed, ecstatic. She tried to imitate the sound so that the blond boy would know what she was talking about, but before he could answer, she continued on, "I've been lookin' everywhere for where it's coming from, and I can't figure it out! My brother thinks I'm imagining it, too, but I know I heard it!"

My name's Ventus, but everyone calls me Ven. Who are you?

"Oh yeah!" the girl gulped, her face flushing as she rubbed the back of her head. Where were her manners? She should've introduced herself, too! Smiling, she said, "My name's Rena. Nice to meetcha, Ven."

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
------------------------------------------------

~~~~~~Time Has No Meaning There (OU)~~~~~~

The human Heartless remained sitting as Castex explained his reason for appearing so suddenly. The slow creak from one of the giant wooden doors didn't cause Sleif to turn his attention away from the Nobody, even as the silver haired boy slipped into the room as quietly as possible.

"How are you doing today, Master Sleif?And how about you, sir?"" Asked Riku soon after clearing his throat as an attempt to make himself known to the two ancient beings in the room.

"Come in, Riku."

Swiping his hand lazily through the air, the still open door to the throne room suddenly slammed shut behind Riku, the faint wisps of darkness fading afterwards the only sign that the door shutting wasn't by some fluke of the wind.

"...forgive me for being so blunt, but father of time?" Riku soon said towards Sleif and Castex, the Heartless knowing full well to what the young man had heard to ask such a question. The Heartless offhandedly replied back to the Keyblader before turning his focus back to Castex beside him.

"An old watcher of time itself. Part of creation I would rather forget and no I have not, Castex. Since that creature was expelled from my body none of its kind have spoken to me. Except..."

The Heartless rested against the back of the throne as he once more closed his eyes to try and focus. "There have been strange instances when I can sense that familiar feeling once more, but not from me...I do not know precisely where...but it is quite strong...and when I try to focus it merely vanishes for that time before appearing just as pungent again somewhere else. It's almost as if through one of that creature's te..." It was then Sleif's eyes suddenly opened at the realization of what was happening.

"We need to stop this now. Before it becomes much too late to do anything." Sleif said urgently, standing up from the large throne as the Panthera Heartless quickly followed suit beside its master.

"Our training for today will have to become more practical I'm afraid, I will be needing your help for this Riku. That strange instance of time stopping, where did it happen last Castex?"

~~~~~~The Storm Approaches (AU)~~~~~~

Slowly making her way through the once pristine white halls of Arcay, Danu soon arrived at the control room of the massive ship, the large bulkhead of a rolling away while stretching and snapping the dark vine like tendrils that clung to it and mostly everything on Arcay itself. Managed by the ship's own computer in the past, the usually empty terminal seats that lined the control room each had a sole occupant busily typing in commands.

The scene was like one well oiled machine, each one of the fifteen people constantly moving their fingers without pause as they appeared to be part of the terminals themselves, what with the visor like devices covering their eyes. Like the hallway and doors of the ship, the same growth of dark vines had reached the poor people too, having slowly crept up the chairs and bodies to finally and forcibly merge them to the devices they found themselves in, whether by choice or not.

Taking her place upon the large throne, which appeared to be the source of the dark vines themselves, Danu watched through the various monitors that hung before her and smirked behind her mask at the sights. The great power being drained from the Heartless down below was more than enough to supply all the energy the ship needed to function, while other screens were busy rapidly sifting through lines of numbers and codes for some reason. One of the largest monitors was of a rather simplified display of the outside space the ship traveled through and of a group of planet shaped objects that it slowly made its way past. All except one which seemed to be specifically where the ship was heading straight for.

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
~Intense~

"You're name's pretty, I haven't met anyone with that name before”

Kiara smiled at Riku. She loved her name, it was her favorite part about her. No one else back home shared a name with her and she felt it made her unique. Plus no one made fun of it like they sometimes did with other people’s names (or her hair for that matter).

Riku abruptly started to walk away and Kiara gasped and followed him, jogging a little to close the distance between them, unwilling to be left behind. As if sensing her behind him Riku started talking

“Sorry if I freaked you out a little while ago, I can tell when there's a newcomer to the world visiting Twilight Town. I mean after all, been there, done that."

He laughed, a laugh that sounded rather bitter to Kiara. Was he new to this world like she was? Didn’t he like it here? Kiara loved what she saw of the town so far and hoped that she wouldn’t have to leave the world too quickly, hoped that this nice world would have what she was looking for.

"Wow, what have you done this time, freak? You've got the town freaking out again."

Kiara and Riku stopped walking as a stranger spoke to Riku, a stranger that seemed to get under his skin. Kiara’s eyes narrowed. It was a bully. Kiara wasn’t too fond of bullies, or anyone who picked on those weaker than themselves. It always made her blood boil that cowards would do terrible things to others just to make themselves feel good..

Before Kiara could do anything about it however a wailing alarm started to sound. The pink haired girl winced and put her hands over her ears as the loud sound assaulted her eardrums and Ivy started to freak out. Black monsters appeared on the streets and Kiara gasped, biting back a scream because she knew what these things were. These were the same creatures from her dreams.

Heartless.

Kiara stumbled back and quickly pulled out the sword sticking out of her bag, the unfamiliar thing being awkward to deal with as she pulled it out of it’s sheathe. She looked back at Riku but he was gone, being pulled away by his bully while Ivy barked and growled at the heartless. Kiara ran up to her, disliking the idea of her becoming heartless food.

“Come on Ivy we’ve gotta go!” she picked up Ivy’s leash but the dog bit her hand and she quickly let go. Ivy would NOT be moved it seemed. The girl cursed as she looked back to see the two boys enter the library and Ivy dart off. Making a decision Kiara entered the building, the whole reason why she was even on this world, and searched the room for Riku, quickly finding her new friend but he stormed past her and another girl looking nervously after him

"Excuse me, but if you don't mind me asking, what was that all about? I'm afraid to say but I'm new in town and I have no idea what's going on here."

Kiara resheathed her sword for the moment and shrugged “Heartless are outside and Riku lost his dog, but that bully over there pulled him in here and I guess Riku’s heading back outside to look for Ivy”

Personally she planned on staying inside of here and getting the information she’d come for, even as a nagging little voice told her to join Riku outside. She shoved her more adventurous side away.

If her dreams were to be believed, fighting those heartless would do nothing but get her killed.

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
As Alt was about to approach, he suddenly felt an impulse to step back. Immediately, he pulled the trigger on his mechanical scabbard and then blocked three consecutive unseen attacks from random directions. But unlike the Heartless he just taken out earlier, these attacks had some weight into it. An assault that can skin a normal individual in one swipe.

Alt saw the assailants, Shadows. But no, they weren't. These nasty critters looked more rabid and quicker than any other cannon-fodder Heartless he ever encounter. The critter looked at him and let out a very nightmarish shriek with its claws dug to the ground. Soon, many of these buggers began appearing en masse, surrounding the party in mere moments. Like a swarm of bats they lay their eyes upon the party and began charging at them with claws and teeth thirsty.

"Yuki!"

The mechanical warrior darted towards the surrounded AI, and immediately swiped forward his Daizanbatou, taking out the opposition in the process. "Stay behind me, Yuki and don't flinch okay?" Again, the rabid critters circled Alt and Yuki like a pack of wolves to their wounded prey, looking for an opening to strike and take down. Alt once again sheathes his blade and channels his energy upon the scabbard itself, charging it. "DUCK!" Alt yelled at the top of his lungs.

Shin Mugetsu: Orochizanto

One of the heads of 13-headed dragon of the Moonless Sky sword technique or Mugetsu; Orochizanto or also known has the Serpent Slayer. It involves the user drawing the blade with lightning-quick reflex followed by a barrage of relentless light speed swings in a circular movement.

Alt pulls the trigger, he uses the blast from the scabbard's barrel to heighten and amplify his sword drawing speed. He then performs powerful erupting swing of his blade. The eruption sent the surrounding opposition all flying in mid-air in slow motion. Immediately, Alt sheathes his blade and as soon as the hand guard clicked to the scabbard, the surrounding opposition was shred to pieces by a merciless typhoon of slashes. Eliminating them.

Sumire

"A-Alt?"

Yuki noticed her master's unusual silence. Normally, he would crack a smart-whipped response or tell her off with her calling him the title again by mistake. This made the AI worried.

And that worry won't be for naught because moments later, swarms of little darklings began rising up the ground from the tiniest fractals of shade. Odd enough, these malefactors were missing the heartless mark on their bodies, nor they were recorded in her database. She backed away slowly behind Alt, holding her parasol close to her. Soon, these darklings began attacking Alt all at once. With the mechanical warrior trying his best protecting her.

"Stay behind me, Yuki and don't flinch okay?"

"M-master..." The AI cried as she was griped with terror, Yuki stood her ground and did exactly what she was told. This was the first time she saw malefactors in action. Truly a fear to behold and now she knows how White Armada grunts go through every skirmish.

--------------

From across the distance atop the roof of the fountain's vicinity looking from an another plane, the Limbo of Twilight Town, a robed black figure watched as her minions got cut down all at once by the mechanical warrior. Normally a villain would be flared with anger as their prized minions get slaughtered effortlessly like that. But no, the figure looked amazed and intrigued by Alt's power and skill.

"--interesting--most interesting."

Her voice oozed with seductive venom as she expressed her amusement to Alt. She drew a smile from her red succulent lips under her ragged hood's shade. It seemed that the man has piqued her undivided attention. But the matter of the moment is, she wants more out of the mechanical warrior, for he might be the one she was looking for.

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
"Argh..."

Even after that attack, these little bastards aren't letting up, they were still keep on coming and much rabid as ever. As Alt was cutting them down to size one-by-one, he observed every split-second these creatures move. Much to his surprise, these darklings are actually working together to bring him down. Now he's convinced that these were no heartless, these creatures are more cunning and intelligent on par to their rabid and wild nature.

From a distance he saw one group from the horde began stacking their numbers one-by-one, forming a stacked exhibition like well-coordinated circus freak performers. "Nani?!" The group formed into a flesh flail with darklings on both end swings and strikes. In addition to the others ganging up on him. Standing his ground to protect Yuki from these vile critters.

As he was deflecting the relentless strikes being thrown at him, Alt caught a glimpse of Yuki, crying in terror, fearing for her life. The sight was enough to fuel him with a needed drive like he had found a new purpose. In a brief flash, the stacked darklings was all severed to pieces with the mechanical warrior suddenly appearing from a distance, carrying Yuki in his arms. "Stay put, okay?" Alt gently wiped away her tear, "--don't worry, you're safe." He whispered as he turned away back to the darklings.

He held up his high-frequency Daizanbatou up and looked at it with a smirk. "You really are just as stubborn as the old man huh? Fine, I'll just have to do this my way." Alt twirled the blade and held it in a reverse-grip, his most usual stance and most deadly. "Kurugai'yo kono yaro" Alt taunted to the darkling horde. In a flash, the horde came at him with twice their usual speed, they were seriously pissed. No holds barred, Alt maximized the lightness of his new body, moving oh so fluid even at high speeds. Unleashing a barrage of impacts and slashes to any opposition at all directions.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
~- Look Through the Rifle's Sight -~

The Whole One seemed to pick up on Vesper's tension. Spinning around, the man shouted for the girl, giving her cover just as another flood of dark creatures rose up. Vesper snarled, a low, menacing sound as his hackles rose into a stiff ridge and his ears pinned flat against his head. These demons weren't Heartless, of that much the wolf was sure of, but beyond that, he didn't know anything else save one fact.

Vesper was a Guardian, and these things were dangerous.

Separated from the Whole Ones as the darklings rose between them, Vesper let his instincts take over. His pupils dilating before narrowing into slits, the wolf tore into the middle of the mass, ripping, tearing, and biting as the demons came withing reach of claws and fangs. From time to time, one would leap onto his back, only to be bucked off again as he did a stiff legged crow hop to dislodge the thing's hold on his fur. Across from him, the man ripped through the beings with ease, dodging and whirling around their team attacks all while keeping the female safe.

After a time, the throng had thinned enough for Vesper to take a step toward the Whole Ones. That moment was when the demons decided to unleash another assault. Several leaped, piling on top of Vesper and driving him to the ground. The wolf was dazed for a brief moment, but afterward, he let his form dissipate into darkness, dropping the confused darklings straight to the cobbles as Vesper disappeared from right underneath them.

A growl drew the demon's attention to the Whole Ones as Vesper's form coalesced once more, this time standing with his back to the woman. Vesper glared at the darklings, daring them to even attempt to breach either his own defenses or the man's to try and get at the girl.

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
Darklings being torn and sliced to bits and blown away by the force of the impact. Alt's killing spree became a much common sight on the area. Cracking his neck, the mechanical warrior watched as more darklings were being spawned as much as they were being taken out by him. "It's like an all-you-can-eat buffet up in here." He jest. Though it was the first time he saw this kind of spawn rate, to Alt, it was the best warm up he had in years.

The sweat, slight fatigue, and the drive. His new body, though mechanical of an ancient origin, it felt like a real body to him. He remembered this drive, this feeling so well. He felt alive, unlike his old clunky one, which suppresses fatigue and pain. Yuki or any person would have consider this a weakness; but Alt felt he can get use to this. In addition to that, he can feel his chi flow coursing through his veins like blood that keeps an individual alive.

Again, the darklings began stacking up again; this time, forming a giant wheel. The huge wheel began bulldozing through, heading towards him. But Alt stood his ground while picking his nose. As the wheel and him came to contact, Alt channels a mass of chi on his arm, expanding his polymer biceps and forearm muscles on his black arms. Extraordinarily, he stopped the seemingly unstoppable momentum of the giant darkling wheel with his bare hands. "Heh heh." A wide smirk drew on his face. The mechanical warrior then stomped the ground with his left foot, launching himself up while still lifting the giant wheel. He spun around the air then, unbelievably, piledrives the giant wheel to the ground with crashing impact. Sending every darkling that composed that wheel flying and be obliterated by the sheer impact.

This was a first. He wasn't able to showcase that kind of strength with his old body, now it is as if he can lift things a thousand times his own weight and size without breaking a sweat. "Now I know how grandpa feels when weight lifting!'

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
~The Presence of Something That Shouldn't Exist Anymore~
(Yoyo)

"So the Black King lives again...Seems the first flux succeeded in bringing the original to our space," A voice spoke above Alt as the heartless rained down in unmerciful impact all around the source... a girl with mid length blonde hair with the left side a small braided portion. The girls analytical brown eyes watched the mecha warrior from below as she started to walk forward in the downpour easily weaving through the incoming carnage as if from just one look she was able to tell where each on would fall. When she was not to far from the Black Kings projected landing spot she halted in movement as she observed the others. When she didn't see what she wanted she seemed completely disinterested in the group.

"Seems she is not here either...," the girl then turned her head in the direction of another dark energy source... it seemed a undesirable witch was the one who had stolen control of the heartless Yoyo had summoned... yet since Monte hadn't deemed that someone as a worry yet Yoyo would not do anything about "that" for now.

"Well then your up and working a little earlier then expect Black King," the girl spoke as she placed a hand on her hip considering what to do about this unexpected development. At this point Alt who had dealt with totema in his own universe would now be able to sense the special presence that all totema gave off... though the fact she looked so human rather then mechanical would probable catch him off guard since all the totema Rena, and Co had dealt with were heavily mechanical with very few human structure or skin. Yet the one currently in front of Alt had a actual face, skin though very pale... her chest and pelvic area were indeed donned in mechanical armor... yet still this totema was way different from the ones that had been used in the OU world... and... it almost seemed like this one alone was way stronger then any of the others in the OU World.

"Well then I probably shouldn't leave without data on the White Armada's hidden treasure now that it has finally surfaced," the girl then with extended armored hands created to blue like portals that released two...yoyo's? The girl grasped them both simultaneously as they fell out of the portals letting her hands now drop to her sides as the portals disappeared. The girl watched the Black King land back unto the ground.

"So then I assume you have already seen the scrape heap Matius, and Motios made of the White Armada, and its leader," Yoyo asked nonchalantly as if it was a casual conversation... a taunt clearly meant to start a fight or some sort of energy reading reaction. With that asked the two yoyo's in her hands started to glow a faint blue aura as the sound of gears moving could slowly be heard.
...................................................................................................................
♣The Aether of Beginnings♣
(OU Castex & OU Aqua)

The moment Sleif mentioned the removal of Incena Castex went distant... as he remembered the final fight he had with Incena before locking it away in the Twilight cage... that fight was the whole reason... Castex was currently training Aqua... their was more then one reason the Nobody had agreed to train Aqua as a twilight keyblader... and that was a reason not even Sleif had been made aware of yet. Yet now was not the time to dwell on that.

"So something is causing them? Figured you would have a idea," Castex spoke pleased to see Sleif had some distinction on what was happening. He leaned off the chair as he turned toward the door as it was opened up. "I figured you would have a idea so I already brought a bit of back up myself," with those words chuckled Aqua emerged past the door with her usual gothic facial look. She smiled as soon as she saw Riku and patted the boy as she had when she first met him.

"You've grown Riku you'll catch up with Terra at this rate," She said soothingly as she turned to bow politely at Sleif. "Terra is currently guarding the place where the last time flux happened its last projection was in Wonderland right in front of the talking Door Knob," She then chuckled at something that caused even Castex to raise a eyebrow. "Sorry its just... funny how small Terra was when I left him," at that Castex facepalmed himself.

"He drank the potion... I told him not to touch them...," the nobody sighed... that boy did not like to listen... oh well it would make watching the time flux easier for him probably. "Well then I assume we better get a move on before it completely disappears... just make sure... to watch where you step," Castex spoke as he summoned a portal to the very place he spoke of. He looked over to Sleif asking. "I doubt Incena can escape the Twilight Cage so if you don't mind me asking why do I have such a dark feeling it has to do with it?"

"So how has your training with Sleif been hopefully as fulfilling as you had hoped," Aqua asked catching up with Riku as they headed for the portal.
................................................................................................................

♠A Cautious Friend♠
(OU Azure)

As Rena spoke with Ventus a voice started to mumble until it spoke up loud enough for only Rena to hear. It could only be one "person" a "person" only Rena, and Aexrn could see, and hear... it was the conscious of Rena's Keyblade Platinum Heart, or as he called himself Azure.

"Rena you shouldn't just speak to random people what if they try to rob you... well you could wallop people summoning me I guess... but what if their really dangerous... well you would be able to sense that.... wait? Rena I sense a keyblade.... I think he's a keyblader," Azure spoke up suddenly at high alert inside Rena's mind.

♦Is Escape From Someone Bound to Your Very Existence Possible?♦
(Frostlace)

"Oh Rena~ I... found.... YOU," without warning barely missing Rena's head as she ran for her life the teen's keyblade dug into the wall right next to the girl covered in Frostlace's Strings. The weapon disappeared clearly returning to Rena's being after being held by someone other then her. With that distraction to halt Rena's movement the totema of telekinesis landed ahead of the girl... now close enough to where if Rena tried to run... all it would do was lead her wide open for Frostlace's next attack. The female totema slowly starts to sway one step at a time towards the girl with a very hungry look etched in her eyes... and laced on her lips.

"Darling neither I nor Monte want your little toy key... we... want... only... you," she said pointing a finger seductively at Rena as she moved her hand to signal Rena come to her obediently though she knew Rena wouldn't she still loved to leave those acid filled jesters in the teen girls mind.

"Aren't you tired of all this running? Tell you what darling surrender yourself fully to me.... and ill forget that Aoi was here... or where he is currently... in fact ill even desummon the heartless already their with him...come on now doesn't sound like a fair trade you for him," she asked as her strings started to levitate upward like snakes preparing to strike their target if the answer wasn't to their liking.

Sumire

Seeing the Totema finally made her entrance, the witch made a very slight smile on her face. She has done enough to play with this handsome mechanical warrior. It would be the very first time she has made an expression of being impressed to someone so... 'Dearly' would be putting it too lightly. Celeza lifted her arm and with just a snap of her fingers, all darklings summoned vanished in a blink of an eye.

"Now the main event begins... Oh do show me what you can do hero~."

She crossed her arms and watched through the limbo of Twilight Town for the clash of the black warrior and the Totema.

------

It happened in a brief blink. One second, she was standing behind Alt, the next she finds herself in his arms, carrying her. At that moment, she felt warmth and security in his arms. It is as if she wanted to stay like this for a long time. She was put into a safe corner of the area while he'll do the scrapping.

Before Alt went to enter the battle again, he gently wiped her tears and told her she was safe. He had that same reassuring tone that of his grandfather. She blushed as Alt went to battle with a newly-found drive. Yuki felt Alt was a knight from the stories Gutsvald used to tell her. A black knight came to save a princess. She stayed put as Alt said behind the fur of the dark wolf.

"So the Black King lives again...Seems the first flux succeeded in bringing the original to our space,"

It was not before long when her fear came clawing back. As she saw the Totema entered the scene. "Th-this classification... It's a Totema." She whispered as the data drew itself on the Totema. on her HUD. She backed away a bit, hoping to hide from sight.

"Well then I probably shouldn't leave without data on the White Armada's hidden treasure now that it has finally surfaced,"

"N-no..." The AI couldn't help but tremble in her knees, the thought of them taking her and what would do to her horrifies her entirely. "Please Alt, don't die... I-I don't wanna be alone anymore!" She cried out to Alt.

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
After that devastating attack, the darklings oddly vanished like poof. They dissipated as quickly as a light bulb being turned off. And just in time, the Totema finally reveals itself. This time, as a little girl armed with mechanical bits. Something all too familiar too him. Even though he only faced one, Fefnir the mechanical dragonoid Totema, way back then. He knew these entities are not to be stifled with. And the only way to land a killing blow is to harness the power of the Keyblade. A power he discarded a long time ago. What would he have against this one, it's up to him to decide.

Alt dusted his black kimono, he's now all warmed-up and primed like a jet engine ready to lift off. He glared at the Totema with his red pupils staring at the entity. The eyes of the dragon. He slowly sheathes both his blades back to his mechanical scabbard and focused.

"Well then I probably shouldn't leave without data on the White Armada's hidden treasure now that it has finally surfaced."

As expected, the fiend is after the AI, Yuki. She must be after the White Armada's complete data. If they acquire it, their force would be unstoppable. He won't let his grandfather's legacy be used in such a foul manner, let alone hurt Yuki.

"So then I assume you have already seen the scrape heap Matius, and Motios made of the White Armada, and its leader."

Summoning her arms, the Totema began provoking him. "Heh--" Alt suddenly burst into a full chuckle, "--sorry but I could have done a better job at that. And bring that old man down fighting." The mechanical warrior tensed up his mechanical sinews and muscles as he put his black hand to the trigger.

"Please Alt, don't die... I-I don't wanna be alone anymore!"

He heard Yuki's plea crystal clear. "Don't worry. From this day Yuki, we're done running. This time we fight!" With a surge of chi through his legs, he darted forward, pulling the trigger. The blade shot from the sheathe, the velocity of the sword swing tripled. Alt performs a wide-angled sword swing with his high frequency Daizanbatou.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back