• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TRACES OF CHAOS [sign-up/ooc thread]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
TRACES OF CHAOS
[a kingdom hearts roleplay – sign ups/ooc thread]

"The Keyblade is said to hold phenomenal power.
One legend says its wielder saved the world, while another says that he wrought chaos and ruin upon it."

night in the dark dream
[MUSIC SPOILERS FOR KH3D!]

With the disappearance of the three Keyblade Masters, Sora, Riku, and King Mickey, and Keyblades now extinct, the worlds fell into darkness – attacked by the Heartless, whom devoured the hearts of countless worlds. Stars were blinking out of the sky and the light was becoming extinguished. With the Heartless came the Nobodies and the Unverse, each after their own desires. The three alone were bringing the worlds deeper and deeper into darkness...

But a single spark flickered and snapped, the only glimmer of hope left. This spark lead to the appearance of three Keyblades that chose wielders who could perhaps stop the three enemies and save the worlds. Yet it was far too good to be true: the three Keyblades were aligned to the three enemies – even if the wielders could harm the enemies and fight them, the Keyblades would still aid the enemies. These three wielders still fought to stop the three enemies, teamed together with other warriors from the worlds. Together, with them, they sought out to save the worlds...

In the end, they fell to darkness: disappeared, given into it, or having just lost their hearts.

But this isn't the end.

The enemies still run rampant in the worlds: Heartless are still attacking the worlds, while a group of Nobodies – the XIIIth Embodiment – are determined to regain their hearts and will use any means to do so. Another enemy, called the Parasites, are after hosts and are in direct opposition to the Nobodies, using Nobodies as hosts and determined to destroy all other Nobodies. Then, at last, there are the Forgotten – memories from those who lost their hearts that have become corrupted and taken on the form of twisted creatures.

The remaining warriors and Keyblade wielders, determined to find their friends and get back home, have one last challenge to face. Even in the deepest darkness, a light shines within. Even if light falls into darkness and disappears, it will always come back and defeat the darkness.

ABOUT
Traces of Aftermath was a random roleplay I started in 2008. Annnnd... now there's a third one. oh my gosh ;A; Many awesome things happened because I was in these roleplays and I cannot be thankful enough to anyone who's joined and been apart of these stories. Thank youuuu!! ;u;

But it is the third roleplay and Aphex and I have basically been doing this on our own for a while now. I tried my best to make the plot as accessible as possible, so anyone can jump into this. I will include a basic summary of the past two roleplays but, for the most part, you'll most likely learn what happened to the characters as the roleplay goes on.

This is also planned to be the last roleplay in this series. If there's room to continue this story later and you guys want to continue it, then another roleplay might be made. Otherwise, this is going to be the end of this story, so I hope you guys will join us for this one! :D

RULES
General Roleplaying:
  1. Proper grammar/spelling is required throughout the roleplay. It doesn't have to be perfect, though your posts do need to be legible! Keep this in mind with your OOC posts and template, too.
  2. One to two 4-sentence paragraphs are required per post! More is welcome, but this is the minimum.
  3. Godmoding and powerplaying is prohibited! Every time you godmode or powerplay, you will receive a warning. 3 warnings means you're out of the roleplay. This takes the fun out of battles and out of the RP in general, so please don't do it!
    Powerplaying is only allowed with permission and in cases where a roleplayer won't have computer access OR a character is a Parasite host. You MUST obtain permission first.​
  4. Romance is fine and welcome. Just keep it PG! No inappropriate stuff, please! It's kind of against the forum rules anyways...
  5. Violence, blood, gore, etc. and cursing (as long as it's within the forum rules) is fine as well, but keep it at a PG-13 level!
  6. No mary-sue or gary-stu characters! If you need more information on what this is, this page explains it pretty well.
  7. Please do not start drama inside or outside (if you are about to join) of the roleplay. Start drama in the OOC or in the IC thread after you've joined and I will kick you out. Outside of the RP only applies to those who have yet to join and are in the process of joining. Doing so outside of the RP means I will reject your template.

Kingdom Hearts Mechanics:
  1. NO SPOILERS FOR KH3D ARE ALLOWED IN THE ROLEPLAY OR IN THE OOC THREAD! This is not only against the rules of the roleplay, but also against the rules of the forum and can result in you getting banned if you keep posting spoilers. Post any spoilers outside of spoiler boxes and you will receive a warning. Post anymore than that and you WILL be banned from the roleplay. DO NOT POST SPOILERS. They're allowed in the spoiler box in the OOC thread only, but plot points from KH3D can NOT contribute to the roleplay itself.
    The only exception to this rules is that worlds from KH3D can appear in the roleplay as long as they are based on pre-game release and movie information! For example, you can go to the Grid, knowing what we knew before the game came out and knowing what we knew from the movie.​
  2. Only 3 keyblades are allowed in the roleplay, with the exception of canon characters who already wield keyblades!
  3. Canon characters are more than welcome, including characters like Sora, Riku, and King Mickey.
  4. Please don't visit any anime or non-Disney worlds in the roleplay! Seriously, anime in Kingdom Hearts would ruin the theme and feeling in it. Although this roleplay does stray from the basic Kingdom Hearts plot, I really want to keep the same feeling in it. Anime characters are welcome, to a point, but please don't go to anime locations!

Joining/Participation:
  1. If you were in the original Traces of Aftermath roleplay, you will be immediately accepted, unless there's something you need to change in your template. A lot of people joined Traces of Solitude and dropped out, but everyone who joined ToA and came back for ToS will definitely be accepted right off the bat.
  2. The roleplay is always open, so please don't ask to join!
  3. When you reserve a spot, you have one week to post your template! Your reservation will be dropped if you don't post it in that time frame.
  4. "Normal" characters are very welcome, whether it be protagonist characters or villains! The basis of the RPs have been the different villains, but all of the types of villains may not appear, though different villains than the ones listed are very welcome! Normal protagonist characters are also very welcome as well.
  5. Please be active, and please post 3 to 4 times per week once the roleplay has started! More is welcome, but this is the minimum. If you haven't posted in three weeks, you will be considered inactive (though I'll message you and check), and if you're inactive for a month or more, your spot will most likely be dropped. I understand that everyone gets busy, but please let me know that you are busy! (Or even post it in the OOC thread.)
  6. Collaboration is awesome and very much encouraged! Plot twists are also veryvery awesome.
  7. If you've read the rules, please include the phrase "Everyone lies".
  8. Last, but certainly not least, HAVE FUN! :D

TRACES SUMMARY
While the plot kind of summarized what happened in a very basic nutshell, this will (hopefully) expand on that a bit. The plot bits that are included on mostly focused on characters who stuck around, which is basically Aphex's characters and my own, and also plot bits that affected the outcome of the roleplays. If you're wondering how to come into the roleplay, it's actually pretty easy. The other characters will learn the backstory as the roleplay goes along, so it should be able to start out like any other roleplay.

For an actual summary, however, this is something incredibly hard for me to write out entirely since the roleplay has been so long and a lot of people have left. If you want a summary, you can message me for one and I'll get you what happened in a nutshell. Otherwise, the summary was basically included in the plot, at least what you needed to know from the past roleplays. Sorry that I can't give a summary currently, but I can help you guys later, if you need me to! However, to help you guys out a bit with jumping into this roleplay, I'll include what happened at the very end of the last roleplay.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

KEYBLADES
In the original roleplay, the keyblades were meant to be a bad thing, something that "shatters peace and brings ruin." Sealing a world's keyhole would create chaos and bring the Heartless to the keyhole, leaving darkness to come from it rather than protecting it from that same darkness. In this roleplay, this is the same case, though the keyblades really do more good than bad this time around. Sealing keyholes still aren't a good thing for the keyblade wielders to do, but the keyblades do stop the bad guys.

The three keyblades are aligned to specific enemies, though light is more or less aligned to one enemy. The dark keyblade is aids the Heartless, the twilight keyblade aids the Nobodies, and the light keyblade aids the Unverse.

Key of Light: Yumei [Sean]
Key of Darkness: Derrick [Aphex]
Key of Twilight: Rena [Takushi Rena]

ENEMIES
The three enemies that were present in the original roleplay were the Heartless, Nobodies, and Unverse. Through the story, however, there has been the addition of Parasites and the Forgotten.

The Heartless are basically after the hearts of the worlds, like they were in the original Kingdom Hearts.

Unverse, on the other hand, are different from the Unversed in Birth by Sleep. (Since the roleplays were started before Birth by Sleep had come out, these creatures were what was speculated to be in the game and were based on the information present at the time, which was basically just the name.) The Unverse have been less prominent in the roleplays, though if they make an appearance, that would be neat. Basically, they're creatures made up of souls. They're based on light and are childlike and impulsive in nature.

The Nobodies, Parasites, and Forgotten will be covered more in the specific sections.

XIIITH EMBODIMENT
With Sora having defeated the original Organization, another Organization of Nobodies formed and took on the name of the XIIIth Embodiment (or simply the Embodiment). The group originally consisted of many members, but many have disappeared or left, including their leader.

The goal of the Embodiment was to regain their hearts using any means possible. However, with the Parasites attacking the Nobodies, they are in direct opposition to them and may even be considered more of an ally than an enemy. Whoever is a Nobody in the roleplay can choose whether or not their intentions are good or bad.

Members:
i. Tessa - pure [Sean]
ii. Vexil - lighting [Piercing Light]
iii.
iv.
v. Xarcth - shadow [Mysticlion]
vi.
vii. Rae - darkness [Eternal Dream]
viii. Race Menados - illusion [Misterea]
ix.
x. Saphexteni - fire [saphexteni]
xi.
xii.
xiii. Tora Hoshi - song [Skitty Cat]

Previous Members:
• Aoi [Takushi Rena]
• Illyx [Eternal Dream]

PARASITES
Parasites are a combination of darkness and a human form, which is primarily a Nobody. The Parasite itself is complete darkness, born in some cases when a heart is lost and a Nobody is born. Darkness takes control of the heart and creates a humanized form based on the emotions and memories that the heart contains, essentially creating a completely dark form of the person that the heart belonged to. This darkness is trapped within the Realm of Darkness, since going into another realm where light exists means losing their form and disappearing. They can stay in the darkness forever... or they can find a host and escape into the outside world.

The host is the second component of a Parasite and, without the host, the Parasite is extremely vulnerable. The Parasite takes control over their Nobody, essentially merging back together and creating a Somebody again; though the Nobody is still a Nobody. However, the Parasite takes complete control over the Nobody's human form and acts out on its own accord. The Parasite can also take control over others, though doing so means injecting part of their darkness into them and losing that bit of darkness; in this case, their control over that host is weaker and the hosts can regain control much more easily in comparison. In the case that the Parasite loses their main host, they can transfer over to another host. If they don't have another host, then they'll most likely disappear. They can also use their hosts as a shield, which means they can become severely hurt but can come back anyways; though their host will begin to disintegrate and will eventually disappear, leaving the Parasites incredibly vulnerable.

The Parasites are led by Aoi, who wants to destroy the Nobodies but also wants power for himself and is using keyblades, hosts, and any other means that he can find to get that power. Essentially, he doesn't want to die and is using hosts to accomplish that.

Parasites:
Aoi [Takushi Rena]

Hosts:
Aexrn [Takushi Rena]
Rena [Takushi Rena]

FORGOTTEN
The Forgotten are memories of those who lost their hearts, which have become corrupted and taken the form of deformed creatures. They were created by Aphex (thank you for letting me add them to the post, too! >u<) and appeared in Traces of Solitude with his character, Chainz. They appear in either a more human form or in a form similar to the Heartless, where they're dark, deformed creatures. They appear more monstrous in their form and through their attacks in comparison to Heartless or Nobodies and are more erratic in nature. They also appear fiendish and are something far more powerful than either the Heartless or the Nobodies.

Forgotten:
Chainz [Aphex]

LOST

WHITE ARMADA
A massive and well-established inter-world governing body and military force. This independent order was founded by the former military leaders of the King's Army, and had the King's full authorization to enforce inter-world laws that kept the worlds in harmony for many years. Brave and bold knights from different worlds of origins, banded together for a single cause and that is to bring justice to anyone who will dare defy its laws. This governing body is lead by the 5 Fleet Generals with Gutsvald Alteisen as the head of this powerful entity.

As a military force, they had unlimited access to advanced technology and state-of-the-art weaponry. Large armadas, and countless military divisions. They are also well-trained and elite when it comes to combat. With their sheer brute force and ingenuity, they are a force to be reckoned with.

During the course of events, they have been at war with what they call Malefactors; their universal code name for the Heartless, Nobodies, and other grim entities that threaten the worlds. They strongly refuse the existence of the Keyblade and Kingdom Hearts, as the key to defeating these malefactors; because to them it's existence is just a wide-spread propaganda that gives the denizens false hopes. And entrusting the safety of the worlds with the hands of these whiny teenagers is heavily disapproved by them. Because to them, their brand of Justice is their definition of Supremacy above all.

The general's grandson, Alt was the only individual that caught their eye. And because of his notorious reputation as "The Black King", the White Armada considers him a larger threat than these malefactors. They will stop at nothing to capture him and anyone associated with him, to keep them from endangering worlds under their protection.

White Armada Generals:
Flt. Gen. "Ironbeard" Gutsvald R. Alteisen [Tyrant Raver]
Lumine' Do'Alfimi [Sumire]
[open]
[open]

WORLDS
Throughout the past two roleplays, the characters have gone to many different worlds, but there are countless worlds out there, still waiting to be explored. More worlds can be explored throughout this roleplay, but here's the worlds that were visited in the previous roleplays.

Worlds:
Traverse Town
The Land of Dragons
Port Royal
Twilight Town
The Underworld
The World that Never Was
The Pridelands
Beast's Castle
Halloween Town
Atlantica
Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden
Destiny Islands
Realm of Darkness
Fort Macedon [White Armada home base]

CHARACTERS
Leaders:
Tessa [Sean] - Embodiment
Aoi [Takushi Rena] - Parasites
Chainz [Aphex] - Forgotten
Cecilia "Cici" Nightsong [Skitty Cat] - Lost
Flt. Gen. "Ironbeard" Gutsvald R. Alteisen [Tyrant Raver] - White Armada

Keybladers:
Yumei [Sean] - light
Derrick [Aphex] - darkness
Rena [Takushi Rena] - twilight

Original Characters:
Aexrn [Takushi Rena] - good
Vitani [Aphex] - good
Haruka Mirena [Mistearea] - neutral
Wolve R. Alteisen [Tyrant Raver] - good
Dastan Erigo [FairSovereign] - good
Shalo [waifu-desu] - neutral
Ronxu [kingdomkeylight] - evil
Xart [kingdomkeylight] - evil
Monte Criso [kingdomkeylight] - evil
Castex [kingdomkeylight] - good
Sleif [sephiroth2] - neutral/evil
Jaakuna Hinoko [King Sora X] - evil
Lumine' Do'Alfimi [Sumire] - neutral

Embodiment Characters:
Tessa [Sean]
Vexil [Piercing Light]
Race Menados [Mistearea]
Tora Hoshi [Skitty Cat]
Xarcth [Mysticlion]
Rae [Eternal Dream]

Canon Characters:
Guilmon [Aphex]
Riku [Skitty Cat]
Aqua [Key Wielder]
Terra [Eternal Dream]
Lea [Key Wielder]
Isa [Eternal Dream]
Ventus [???]

TEMPLATES
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

And that's it! We'll start the roleplay once we get enough people to join. Specifically to start, we need more good/neutral characters and more villains, either original/normal ones outside of the roles listed or ones inside of those roles. (With this, I suggest Nobody characters the most, especially the leader of the Embodiment.)

Other than that, I hope you guys have fun in this! :D

Last edited:

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
"Whatever tomorrow brings, I'll be there".

Name: Roxik

Side: [Good]

Element: Light (main)

Rank: Roxik was the leader of the organisation before one day out of the blue he deserted the organisation without a word and travelled though the worlds not without being hunted as Rixok is now the organisations most wanted

He was known as the "The Dealers choice"

Weapon: mimicry- Roxik's ability ables him to copy the weapons or powers of his enemies and allies to great effect the ability ranges from the legendary keyblade - the weapons of the nobodies and heartless striving to find a weapon to bring harmony to this realm of light seized by darkness and corruption "could this Keyblade... be what I'm seeking??

Roxic also caries twin raging bull revolvers (shooting shots of light magic) as a back-up or to perform long distance Light-based attacks

Appearance:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Roxik stand at 6 feet tall dark black hair and stunning grey eyes an athletes build and a tattoo of a small white fox underneath his left eye.

Roxik wears the organisations coat but has it unzipped and with the hood underneath he wears black jeans and un-tucked loose fitting white dress shirt with a gold crown necklace hanging loosely by the unbuttoned part near his neck.

Roxic wears twin gun holsters on the sides of his jeans containing his two Raging bull revolvers and a small little box holster on the side of the left holster containing and protecting his box of smokes.

Personality:
mad that's a great word to describe Roxic fun,loving and brave are also others though he used to be cold demanding and full of anger his heart made him see or the darkness he surrounded himself and his organisation with and saw the taint this castle that never was carried with it it infected you and made you angry it gave birth to darkness. Other then that Roxik is a little edgy but likes to be a part of the action to bring harmony to those who are in discord , Roxic also finds childish and fantasy thing to be strangely fantastic and seeing history being made is just awe-inspiring to him.

Bio:
Roxik was born or reborn as a nobody they would say on a giant deserted marble chessboard cracked and broken this chessboard had seen battle and many of them for a while his form just drifter thought the world till he was guided to the world that never was by the nobodies Where Roxic give himself his name and became stronger and stronger his light burning though worlds and he assembled his organisation.

For a while Roxic was content but the destruction ended up hurting him this he couldn't comprehend as he was a nobody and nobodies did not have hearts but against his will he grew a heart and his light became stronger and he turned away from them hoping they could save themselves from the destruction they were causing and the people they were hurting. Since then he has been hunted by the nobodies, The heartless and the organisation suprisingly finding company and safe-haven within the ranks of the unversed who were fun and childish, they seek to live within the light so naturally they were drawn to him he knows wanders the world with his Partner Unversed archraven

Other:
listens to metal/rock/punk bands

Last edited:

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
@thechasersblade: I'll take a look over your template once it's finished 'n stuff! :D Just lemme know when you're done.

@Piercing Light: Of course! Sorries that I didn't really talk about that very much xD; But they're very much welcome! :)

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
I'm finished

Btw you should make it that derrick and Rena have been away from the realm of light for a year or more so that the worlds have had time to rebuild and the embodiment and other sects have had time to refurbish their numbers just a suggestion if it sounds un-logical pay this no mind

Aphex

.Inspire.
Derrick and Rena were never in the realm of light... It ended with them leaving the realm of darkness. Anywho, I will post up my template as soon as I get home.

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
but the realm of light is the normal realm i believe u guys were in it then went to the realm of darkness now you are coming back to the realm of light

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
@thechasersblade: Uhh... normal realm? o-o There's no normal realm... But they didn't really start out there nor are they necessarily coming back into that realm. They're just out of the Realm of Darkness and that's seriously about it. But blargh, I'm so confuzled xD;

And... blurgh, I'm veryveryvery sorry about this, but I may have to reject your template ;; But if you tone the power on Roxik's weapon (it sounds like it's trying to be a keyblade, in terms of power at least.) and make it less powerful than a keyblade as well as make your template more legible/readable, I will accept you. But you have to make sure your posts are readable in the roleplay as well. I'm afraid that you're going to drop out of the RP again too, hence why I'm hesitant to accept your template. But, if you can improve on those things and promise to stick around, I'll most likely accept it! :D Really, that's it, though.

Aphex

.Inspire.

Name:
Derrick

Weapon: Shadow's Requiem(KoD) - His infamous weapon, the Cypher, no longer exists as it had now become a Keyblade. The weapon itself has a black blade, a red trim outlining entirely until down to the hilt. The hilt has a red shade to it as a platinum chain dangles at the end of it which also has a key chain hanging at its end too. The key chain has a great significance to it, portraying a heart having a black devilish wing covering half of it, showing that this was in fact, the keyblade of darkness.

Side: Good

Heart: Dark

Appearance: Despite having a few months pass, his appearance from their previous journey changed completely. His jet black messy spikes have now been cut much shorter than before, almost as though it were a buzz cut but he can still manage to spike it but now it's much easier to see his hazel eyes. He still retains a slim physique but he's mostly lean and cut this time around, now standing at around 5"6. His infamous goggles that he use to wear above his forehead are now worn around his neck(that is if he can ever get them back or figure out where he lost them).

The boy still wears his black hoodie-vest, still having it unzipped but as for the undershirt, he now wears a white tank top. He now wears a pair of black leather fingerless gloves, both having a gap on the top of it for where the blades unsheathes when he reverts into his Heartless form. As for his lower part, Derrick dons a pair of black cargo shorts which stop a little passed his knees, having a belt that is actually worn on the outside of the belt line which is somewhat crooked too. Lastly, he still retains the same pair of black and while Converse Chuck Taylors, removing the previous laces to a pair of black/red checkered laces.

Heartless Form - All though he still retains the same appearance as above, while in this form, Derrick's entire figure becomes black(similar to that of a Heartless). His eyes also become a dark shade of ruby red, a skeletal mask covering his nose and entire jawline. His hands also shifted to a pair of claws which are just a little bit sharper and longer than the claws of a regular Heartless. He also has a pair of blades that unsheathes from both of his wrists, hence why he has the holes on his gloves.

Personality: Over the course of his previous journey, Derrick's overall behavior changed as well. He was no longer that smart alack but instead, a somewhat matured teenager. He still has this habit of fighting for those he cared about and even in the worse situations, he would still try to stand his ground no matter what. He would also never back down to those that need a helping hand and would only place his trust in someone if he feels as though they have earned it. Though, one thing that definitely didn't change is his cocky attitude especially when it comes to combat. Derrick would mostly taunt and gloat while in battle but he only does this a form of irritating, eventually leading them to drop their guard. Another thing that seems to have been revealed is the fact that the teenager would continue to push himself forward if he were to have set a personal goal for himself, in this case, retrieving Rena's heart.

Bio: Born and raised in Traverse Town for practically his entire life, Derrick is just an average teenager. Though, the only thing about him is that he has no memory of his parents. Heck, he doesn't even know how either of them looked like for that matter. But a man named Leon and this comrades watched over the boy as ever since he was an infant, pretty much the only reason why he considers them as his family. But, they also happened to know the tragic end to his parent's lives.

But what happened to Derrick's parents, you ask? Well, one day Traverse Town was attacked by these shadow-like creatures known as the Heartless. Leon, Yuffie, Aerith, and Cid were defending the town that fateful day. Derrick's parents were trying to out run the creatures but were eventually cornered. The boy was still only around two years old at the time as his parents were slain right before his eyes. He was surrounded but the Heartless seemed to back off when Leon and the rest of the gang showed up. Luckily enough, the group were able to save him in time before taking him in.

Derrick doesn't recall this ever happening. It has been many years since the incident but it seemed to repeat itself when the Heartless came back. Being given a handcrafted weapon called a Cypher from Cid, the boy use this as his only means of defense. Derrick managed to take care of the batch of Shadows that threatened his life, thus perfecting his ability to use the weapon. Afterwards, the boy had to listen to a brief explanation of another fellow by the name of Sora--who received a weapon called the Keyblade--that saved various worlds from total destruction. Though, this "Sora" person disappeared and Derrick's only "family" decided to leave for a place called Hollow Bastion(now known as Radiant Garden).

But the goggle-head decided to stay behind, not wanting to leave his home and figured that maybe his purpose was to simply protect it for the time being now that he had the Cypher.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Traces of Aftermath)

Derrick's journey began once a girl named Rena found herself in Traverse Town. Helping her to fend off the Heartless, he soon ended up encountering more enemies aside from the typical Heartless. One of them, Sleif, attempted to talk him into using the darkness which actually worked. Though, the boy ended up dismissing it once it startled Rena.

Eventually, the Heartless overwhelmed his home world which forced them into escaping in a Gummi Ship. Traverse Town was then destroyed within an instant. . .

Throughout the rest of the adventure, a Nobody by the name of Wrath pursued on capturing the goggle head in order for the Organization to use him as their pawn; which they had managed to do so. Erasing Derrick's memories, the boy believed that he was actually among one of them, keeping a watchful eye on Rena just so they wouldn't lose her. However, this became a flaw as the longer the two were together, the more Derrick regained his memories. Soon, the plan failed as the boy retrieved his memories back with the help of his friends.

Derrick soon found himself dealing with another dilemma which would have to be the darkness growing within his heart. It worsened to the point where it actually turned him into a Heartless! This was exactly what Wrath wanted as he attempted to tame the Heartless for the Organization's use. This also failed as the two ended up having their final battle with one another, the boy killing the Nobody. After being healed of his battle scars, Derrick and his friends finally ventured off to Kingdom Hearts, where a man named Monte waited.

The final battle came to an end as the gang were unable to defeat Monte. Kingdom Hearts then began to crumble, the boy stumbling into a portal which left him back to his home, Traverse Town. Now separated from all of his friends, he vowed that he would find them, especially Rena who he developed feelings for. Though, ever since his return, he started to have these memories that belonged to an apparent sibling of his. Unsure of who this person is, he used a gift given by a man named Castex to open up a portal of his own, stepping into it to start his search for Rena and his friends.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Traces of Solitude)

All though he ended up in the Pride Lands, the boy's journey continued from there on. He also found that Aoi was still following his as well as Wrath, who then revealed himself to be the Nobody of his brother. After out running the Parasite, he soon reunited with Rena and a few of his friends though, Rena couldn't remember him and actually thought he was Wrath instead. This struck the boy in a negative, causing the hatred he had towards his brother to grow to the point where it actually forced the darkness to spread within his heart as well. Nearly attacking her and the rest of his friends, Derrick saw what he was becoming and separated himself from the group.

Returning back to his home world, Derrick figured it was best to keep himself far away as possible from his friend but that was until he met a monk by the name of Chiyu. She took him in after discovering his minor problem as she attempted to aid the boy in controlling the darkness that lingered within his heart. The monk then casts a few seals onto Derrick in which the first one forced the darkness to take over and with each seal she placed, caused it to grow weaker. But before she could finish this process, an unwanted guest appeared which caused the Heartless to escape. Finding himself now in Twilight Town, he ended up reuniting with Rena all though Wrath still lied within his body as well. Together they traveled until they found the monk once again who then placed the final seals which prevented him from certain death and also suppressed the darkness for the time being.

As the journey continued, the group found themselves back on Radiant Garden where Derrick also came across his "family". Though, several Heartless outbreaks later and a few battles thrown in the mix, the darkness started to grow once more as Derrick tried to run off before it could get any worse. Yet, as this continued, Wrath seemed to have a change of heart as he did as much as he could in order to prevent it from fully taking over. Reaching a dead end and face to face with Aoi, Derrick did his best in trying to finally get rid of him once and for all, especially for Rena's sake. But that only made him revert back to a Heartless which wasn't enough as Aoi then turned Rena into his puppet, the two enduring a long and grueling battle that ended in the Heartless' defeat. Severely beaten and battered, he tried to continue to fight but ended up falling lifelessly to the ground as he then lost his heart due to the darkness fully consuming it.

Finding himself in the Realm of Darkness, Derrick couldn't really remember how he even arrived here. As he tried to figure his way out of the realm, his dreaded counterpart ended up making his entrance and forced the boy into another battle, this time, being a battle that would decide whether or not he could control the darkness. On the verge of being defeated once again, he ended up getting an unexpected surprise which was a Shadow(which was much smaller than the ones he had encountered before) coming to his aid. Pushing himself back to his feet and remembering as to who he fought for, Derrick finally defeated his Heartless counterpart but his Cypher ended up turning into a Keyblade which forced the Heartless to merge with the boy. When he spotted the Shadow that helped him, he soon discovered that it was none other than Rena who also lost her heart while he wasn't around. While trying to find an exit, he soon came across an idea which was use his newly received weapon to open a Corridor of Light, placing Rena on his shoulder as he stepped through it, now on a mission to return her to her normal self again.

(Traces of Chaos)

A few months had passed and Derrick, along with Rena, now reside in Traverse Town. He only brought them there in order to prepare himself for what was expected to be another grueling adventure, making sure he would be ready this time around if he were to come across Aoi again. Changing up his appearance too and taking the time he had now to train himself, he now vows that he will make sure everything goes back to the way they were before no matter what the risks were.

Last edited:

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
@ThePromise: By all means, you are definitely not forced to take the roles handed out. I'm sorries that it doesn't seem like the case in the first post, but if you want to join as a normal character, go for it. I really encourage it! (The RPs have focused a lot on villain characters and, while they're necessary to the story, normal characters are necessary, too!)

@Aphex: YAY DERRIIIICK >v< *pokes him* his hair's all short :D

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
Hey guys! Rena, ah... it's been years! Just recently graduated from college. And now I'm back, with a vengeance. It's been a while since I last joined as Alt. Hey Rena can I still join? I really missed RP'ing and I want to kick-start my return.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.

In all of my years here, I do believe that I've never really been in an RP with you, Rena. Allow this to be the first.

Name:
Haruka Mirena

Side:
Neutral

Heart:
Light

Weapon:
This: A sword with a chain attached to the bottom of the hilt. The chain itself is typically used as a type of whip or something to bind his targets with. These are often times followed closely by with a slashing attack from the sword.

Appearance:
Haruka: Haruka is a bit tall for his age, standing at roughly six feet tall. And looking at his body, one can tell that it's built more for speed and flexability than strength. Regardless, he still manages to pull through.

But in relation to his appearance, it would seem that he only has one outfit seeing as how his style never really changes. The only exception is when he changes between a pair of blue jeans or a pair of khakis, granted he wears the jeans the most often.

Personality:
He tends to leave people with the wrong impressions. His actions are normally hasty and costly to others, but his heart is in the right place. Plus, he has no qualms about playing dirty to get the desired outcome. But for the most part, he's calm and easy to get along with. His words might be harsh, but they are always honest. If someone manages to get past this, they can typically find that he genuinely cares about those around him, despite the fact that his actions tend to hurt them. He's not really one for groups exceeding a certain amount, but he learns to deal with things that he has no means of changing.

One thing about him though is the fact that he will hold nothing back. This applies to both combat and social interactions. He will always say exactly what is on his mind, and sometimes it's not something very nice. Because of this, not many people tend to like him very much. But the way that figures, it doesn't matter if people like him or not. He will still do what he feels is right regardless. One little quirk of his though is the fact that he will never intentionally inflict harm on a girl. People tend to wonder about the reason behind this.

Bio:
Haruka was born in a rough part of Traverse Town and was practically raised on the streets. It wasn't until later when he found way to Twilight Town, he still doesn't know how he got there, that he learned to actually fight. For years he would enter the Struggle, and years he would lose. But eventually he managed to win the tournament and actually get people to remember his name. But then that was the year that there were no girls that entered the fight. From there he lived his life in relative peace. He went to school after getting taken in by a local family, but that didn't last long. He proved to be a bit too violent in the school until he was eventually kicked out after beating one of the other students badly.

Because of this and his desire to prevent any hardships for his family, he set out on his own. He traveled from one place to the next until he eventually found himself in an area filled with Heartless. He tried to fight, but the fake sword was nothing to them. So he was nearly killed in the attack. But there was a man that saved the young boy of only twelve years old. After the man saved him, he turned to Haruka and asked if he wanted to become stronger. Haruka simply nodded and left with the man to begin his training.

Other:
Never fights against girls.
Tends to never show the guilt that he feels when he hurts someone.
Sucks at apologizing.

Last edited:

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
@KurtZisa: ...waitwait you're seriously back?! ;^; Ahh, awesomes! It's great to see you on here again! And yupyup, you can definitely rejoin! I'll actually accept your bio regardless, since you were in the last RPs. Just let me know if you want to reserve a specific spot, otherwise go ahead and post up your bio whenever you can. I'll accept it then and stuff. And congrats on finishing college, too! :)

@Mistearea: Accepted! :D

Aphex

.Inspire.
HOLY CRAP TYRANT, YOU'RE BACK! It's been so long, man lol. Looking forward to rp'ing with ya again. Also, gonna to be posting up Vitani's template and possibly Chainz too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back