• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TRACES OF CHAOS [sign-up/ooc thread]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
"Whatever tomorrow brings, I'll be there... To remind you yesterday sure sucked huh?"

Name: Vexil
Side: Neutral
Element: Lightning

Weapon: A Tesla rod which Vexil uses to amplify his electric powers. It has the striking force of a megaton hammer, and upon contact with a conductor (like a living body) it sends out a large amount of electric energy. Depending on the amount of volts used an average person may be simply shocked with a weak pulse. A stronger attack can momentarily paralyze or even kill. Vexil himself is immune to these charges, and he is able to store it within his body for a multitude of uses. Because of this even getting close to him may be an issue, as electricity will arc from his body if a conductor nears him. He also posses a unique magnetic field which can be used both offensively and defensively. If he touches someone or something he can 'magnetize' them. Once he does this, he can freely stream a current of electricity through their body as long as they stay within a range of 50 yards of him. If what he touches is highly conductive he can even move it via a steady stream of electricity. This makes any chance of dodging his attacks nearly impossible, as his powers will instantly arc to them.

Appearance: Vexil is of a fairly above average height, 6'2 from head to toe to be precise. He has a head of onyx hair, cut short. This messy hair is hardly ever seen however, as Vexil wears a white fedora at seemingly all times. His skin is a dark peach color, showing signs of what looks like a light tan. He has thin slanted eyebrows, which in concert with his narrow icy blue eyes gives him a cunning visage. He has a sharp shaped face, just ever so slightly edged around his jaw line.

He tends to wear a black trench coat.

Personality: Vexil is the type of guy that's hard to figure out, even though it's quite easy for him to figure 'you' out. He likes to put on airs and appeal to one's personality, because of this it's hard to tell when he's being sincere. This means he's easy to get along with, and due to his honest nature he's a reliable ally. He acts as though he cares about people's feelings, however he's capable of pulling on one's weaknesses, driving them over the edge without a hint of remorse. He doesn't hold back what he thinks, if he sees someone acting out of line he will call them out on it. He hardly ever kills, yet he has no problem inflicting pain. He believes death to be an off putting solution to problems. He'll help out a friend in need, yet screw someone over in the blink of an eye. If you don't mean much to him then you'll find out in the worst way possible. It's a lost cause trying to figure him out, though you can take solace in the fact that he never lies. If it comes out of his mouth, you can bet that it's 100% the truth as he sees it.

Bio: As a whole being Vexil was born into a wealthy family. He was treated as royalty by those of lower class, his every material desire granted. Nothing more and nothing less was acceptable. He was never allowed out into public without his 'guardians' and he was home schooled. Naturally Vexil gained a curiosity of the world, and by age ten he began sneaking out of his house every blue moon. As time went on he became more rebellious, he was told he had everything but he felt he lacked what was most important, 'freedom.' Well he got it, in what is a perfect case of 'careful what you wish for.' His home was attacked by heartless, and in the ensuing conflict his whole self lost his heart, thus creating Vexil.
Other: N/A

Last edited:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
I've got a friend who's planning on joining, and she'd like to reserve Terra. She'll try to get her templates up asap. :) I'll try to give you that information tomorrow Rena, I think I've got a decent amount figured out on them including their leader if the idea's accepted; too tired to do it tonight though. *collapses into bed* And Aphex, you know who said friend is.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
:l bloody thing deleted my post *grumblegrumblegrumble* >__< But yeah, sorries for the belated-ness of this! :D;

@Key Wielder: accepted! (and ahsdofihasof it's aqua yayyyy ;u; so cool!)
@Piercing Light: there's something important missing from your template, so please take another look at the rules for that. (Also, you can reveal his past through the roleplay, but I would prefer that you also include it in the template. You can put it in a spoiler box, if you want! Just please include it.)

@Skitty Cat: Okies, I'll reserve Terra for her! :D And, with the info 'n stuff, take your time with it; there's seriously no rush. It'll probably be fine to me anyways, so no worries! xD

@Tyrant Raver: ...oh dear XD; rena's gonna squee if he turns into a chibi... But okies! :D

Alsoalso, we should be able to start soon. I have to check, but we may only need one or two more characters to start, if even that. (though i need to finish my templates oops >.>;; )

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Eep, sorries to double post, but just wanted to post a quick note: the roleplay will be starting on Thursday or Friday. We've basically got enough people, though more people are very welcome to join. (Characters like Embodiment members may still be necessary however, but any kind of character is welcome.) Please post up your templates prior to starting in the roleplay. Thank yewwww! :D

Also, the light keyblader spot is now up for grabs, if anyone wants it.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
I think I'll reserve that spot. :<

I should get a temp up tomorrow.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Spoiler Spoiler Show

~-----~

Is the password needed for this one? If so, oops, sorry.

Last edited:

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Here to claim my reserved Leader of the Heartless role~

"Whatever tomorrow brings, I'll be there ...ooh a piece of candy~...ooh a piece of candy~...ooh a piece of candy~..."

Spoiler Spoiler Show

If everything is cool, I will post the second character soon.

Last edited:

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
@Sean: Okies! Reserved it for ya.

@Skitty Cat: You don't need the password again xD If you posted up one template and had it already, I know you read the rules, so it's fine. But your character sounds fine and I'll add her to the list! (I read what Dream had sent me, too; I just suck at replying back to things oops 8D;; but I'll message you back soon, and add the Lost to the first post.)

@ThePromise: Hmm, sounds fine, so accepted!

@Tyrant Raver: ..............wow. you read the whole thing? just... wow. xD;; but yeah, it's been forever ; ^ ; it was so much fun, though!

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
If this was mentioned in the original post, then I was unable to see such a thing; Can you control canon characters like 'Beast' and such if you travel to their worlds or do we need to officially take the role? I'm asking because, controlling an antagonist and an unlikely antagonist, I need to know if I can affect the characters Sora helped on his journey, and also ruin their lives.

:3

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
@Skitty Cat: You're welcome! :D

@ThePromise: You don't need to officially take on the role; whomever chooses to play them for the time that that character is present in the RP basically gets that character or whatever. They're basically NPCs, so you don't need a template or anything unless you want to play the character throughout the entire roleplay. ...i'm interested to see what you're planning, though xD

and i need to finish my templates so badly xD;; ahhhhh almost done, though ;~;

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Eh, if I'm not overshadowed by the other antagonists then we'll see what happens. I know what world I'm hitting first! :3

And lastly; The Artificial Heartless, could I also make use of them? And what of past bosses in the games, could they be used once more, or are they better off all destroyed?

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Hope this checks out as well.

Last edited:

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
@KeyWielder: Uhh... I believe so? xD; The Forgotten are Aphex's enemy thingy, so... I actually dunno, but he should know, I think! owo *runs to ask*

@N Sauce: Original characters are important, but keybladers are slightly more important, I think? There's not really any character that's more important than the other, though... And, if you want to have powerful abilities, I would hazard against it D: If it's overpowered and on godmoding levels, then check out the rules for all of the stuff about that. However, if it sounds too powerful in your template, you'll either have to change it or be rejected. Some characters are more powerful than others, but everyone is really on the same fighting level.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
@N Sauce: Just a quick word of warning: I know your template is in progress, but it's already sounding veryvery overpowered. Please tone down his strength, choose between him fighting with a weapon or with the fighting style and leave him with one weapon (if you choose to select the weapon instead of fighting style) or else I will reject your template. If you edit it and it still seems overpowered once it's finished, I will reject your template. Sorry if that sounds strict, but I don't want anyone to be overpowered in this. :c Thank yew!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back