• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TRACES OF CHAOS [sign-up/ooc thread]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Whatever tomorrow brings, I'll be there.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Aphex

.Inspire.
Skitty! I haven't role-played with you in a while either! You should get Eternal also just 'cause we haven't role-played together for so long lol.

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
"Whatever tomorrow brings, I'll be there".

I'm gonna be the mentor this time so... I'll keep the reserved Light Keyblade spot available ;)

Name: Wolve R. Alteisen

Side: Good

Heart: Light

Weapons/Abilities:

Shin Muteki no Ken: Hakai Genkotsu ~ The purest and powerful form of Gou no Ken. The art and fist of destruction. Chiyu's last coup de grace' to her only pupil. A forbidden martial art that can be passed down to one in a million people.

The art's major strength comes from Zen, a condensed form of Chi that channels throughout Alt's body, inside and out. It allows him to generate massive vibrations, shock waves and force ripples through virtually any medium; including the ground, any form of water and even the air. The power of Zen can also be channel unto any form of weapons, from projectile to melee weapons.

Other feats of the Zen mastery includes making his whole physical body light so that Alt can easily move or snap from one distance to another. With contrast to that, he can also make his body heavy and hard as solid iron, this gives him the defensive capability while sacrificing his speed and mobility in the process. and It also gives Alt the ability of precognition; using the outer Zen of the environment to sense or read his opponent's next move--so that he can avoid or counter it. He can also strike enemy's pressure points to disrupt their chi flow, rendering them immobilized.

As a fighting style, there is no restrictions in movement. Alt can utilize and improvise his stances and form; there is no limit to it, the possibilities are endless. And with his mastery over this art, he is known to use over a hundred plethora of stances and attack-variations, nearly surpassing his former master. Unlike Chiyu, he mainly uses a brawler-style of fighting. Being as versatile as possible, he utilizes from fists, kicks to bladed weapons and long range projectiles. He is more inclined of using his fists over the years, thus his monstrous punching ability.

raven_chibi_by_yanniplum-d3lbl21.png

Alt's Chibi form

And he can also utilize Zen to shrink his physical size to a physical form of a small small child. In this super-deformed or "Chibi" form, he is able to conserve his energy and channel his Chi better. He is always seen in this form, for disguise purposes and for proper energy circulation. Also while in this form, his mechanical limbs can also compact for his short size so that it can proportion to his size perfectly. His physical body may change and his combat prowess is reduced to a fraction of it but his voice, mind and will is the same as his original adult form. He can still use Chi in this form but not Zen, because of the main channel or main stream of energy is sealed and restricted.

It does however have a fatal flaw. Since Zen is a concentrated form of Chi, meaning using it is four times the Chi consumption. The more he uses it, the more his energy being drained by the second. Since Alt's body mostly mechanical, it can cause his mechanical parts to overheat, enough to burn any normal individual alive. Excessive and misuse of the Zen can force the user's body to collapse with extreme fatigue and shut down. It can also cause fatal consequences to the user.

Black Resonance ~ Or BR Gunblade for short. A Jet Black Gunblade, Alt uses as his secondary melee weapon. He also uses it on par with his martial art. He seldom uses it on a 1-on1 fight and mainly uses it for larger opponents and special occasions. He can channel his Chi and Zen upon its blades to perform a plethora of lightning fast, long-ranged sword attacks. Personally forged by Alt himself, the Black Resonance is shorter than Squall/Leon's conventional Gunblade and more lightweight than its original predecessor. The blade's inner frame is made out of F-Mythril alloy; a type of mythril that is specially molded to absorb and insulate vast amounts of heat. While its outer steel frame is made with black-coated Bradium, a rare stone or mineral that can cut through solid rock and steel. Swinging this blade can create explosive slashes that can severely damage an enemy when directly hit. He has 2 of these. One holstered on his mechanical arm, and the other one on his back hip.

images

Appearance:

424px-Wtfull_R.png

Much has changed on Alt ever since. He has grown taller and muscular. He also has white streaks on his fringes too due to the effects of using Zen. The right side of his face is now covered with scars he acquired from countless battles and duels; he covers it with a metal plating. Fashioned it to a pseudo-mask. He also now lost his right eye because of his constant training. He replaced it with an iron eye patch that connects with the metal mask.

His armor now has less bulk and had less enhancing features unlike before. He now wears it for protection. It also has more free joints for improved mobility and convenience. He still has his huge mechanical arms and legs, but now lacks the weaponized and strength-enhancing features because he already disarmed them ever since he started his self-training.

He adorned himself with a flame-patterned black captain's coat which hung loosely from his broad shoulders and bore his Gear Dragon symbol. He also now wears a Black double-buckled, metal-plated, nomadic x clot military cap with a Gear dragon badge on the right side. And with the word "Black" engraved on the steel plate.

Personality: He may have a heart that illuminates pure light, he is the complete opposite on his attitude being an individual. He is extremely stubborn at any given moment and doesn't give a damn what others think. He is a bruised individual haunted by his past and the darkness following his every step. If something is needed to be done, he gets it right away and direct-to-the-point. He is a "shoot first, ask questions later" type of guy.

His reputation and foreboding power made him seemingly overconfident and fearless to the point of making it seem that he considered Heartless, Unverse and other malicious entities to be annoyances more than legitimate threats.

But despite his stubborn outlook, he is very compassionate to those he really cared about. And he is very well aware of his limits and abilities, because to him, the things you do today reflect upon your future. He sees no boundaries in any individual he meets. There is no special treatment when it comes to him, he only respects real warriors that can stand their ground.

However, later revelations showed that he was much more thoughtful than he appeared to be. Actions that initially seem to be the result of thoughtless, headstrong bravado actually had strong reasons behind them. Although from what other people saw of him, he may have seemed to have an overgrown ego, deep down he knew that he was nothing but a single man, and was fully aware of his own mortality.

Bio: A former apprentice mechanic of Cid and a young keyblader. During his younger years, the light has chosen him to bear its essence and use it as a weapon to help those who are in need. The power to make a difference.

But being a Keybearer has its share of grim consequences. It didn't took long when his life was claimed by the darkness and soaked in blood. The encounter with the heartless left him brutally beaten and torturred that costed him his right arm and both legs and left for dead, he has driven the life of vengeance that did this to him.

Along the way he met Derrick and Rena, fellow keybearers whom accepted his company wholeheartedly. For the first time he knew friends that cared for him. Companionship and camaraderie. But good things didn't last long when his will was again tested with the death of Chiyu, during his final training with her. He was thoroughly devastated.

Eventually, he voluntarily left the group and went a different path of his own. After Chiyu's death, he renounced his duty as a keyblader and seceded from the light. Claiming he's not worthy to wield such responsibility. So from there on, he had training sessions of his own. More brutal than he did with his deceased master.

Travelling from world-to-world and fighting formidable foes and challengers. Since then, he developed an unwanted reputation to the point his epithet was named "The Black King". He whose fist as relentless as a black void.

Quotes:

"I am only one man with one heart...Call me a demon, call me a monster...but I can't be the strongest forever."

"The will to win outweighs the skill to win... I am the Black King."

Last edited:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Whatever tomorrow brings, I'll be there.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
@Tyrant Raver, Skitty Cat: accepted! Thank you guys very much for joining, too! :) this is gonna be awesomeeeee ;w;

Also, a quick note: to start the roleplay, we need more hero characters (original, canon, or whatever) and more villain characters as well, which can also be original or canon. Though the first post has several 'types' of villains listed, original villains unaligned to those groups are more than welcome. (However, if you do want to pick a specific group to play a villain from, a Nobody character, especially the leader of the Embodiment, would be recommended.) After we have enough characters, we'll start the RP!

...and i also need to post up my templates. oops >.>; yay stupid homeworrrrrrk *headdesk*

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
@Tyrant Raver, Skitty Cat: accepted! Thank you guys very much for joining, too! :) this is gonna be awesomeeeee ;w;

Also, a quick note: to start the roleplay, we need more hero characters (original, canon, or whatever) and more villain characters as well, which can also be original or canon. Though the first post has several 'types' of villains listed, original villains unaligned to those groups are more than welcome. (However, if you do want to pick a specific group to play a villain from, a Nobody character, especially the leader of the Embodiment, would be recommended.) After we have enough characters, we'll start the RP!

...and i also need to post up my templates. oops >.>; yay stupid homeworrrrrrk *headdesk*

So you basically need everything, you could've saved some words Rena lol.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
xD lmaoooooo, okay that's true, but still. D: I was like "we need villain characters! ... *goes off on another track* and we need hero characters and these characters and... *wanders aimlessly*" But we need villains the most. xD I just put heroes on there, too, but villains are very important to these RPs. But yeah, don't mind meeee :D;; *hides*

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
@Skitty Cat: Okies! :D I'll take a look at his template, too, once you're done, but I actually went ahead and accepted him before xD; But, still, it looks fine so far!

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards

"Whatever tomorrow brings, I'll definitely be there."

Name: Tessa
Side: Whatever is best for the Embodiment
Element: Pure

Weapon: On a whim, several blades are summoned at the aid of Tessa constructed purely out of energy. Their celestial vivacity relays the fact that the blades are forged with the element of light intact. The miscellaneous set of blades can range anywhere from one to ten. Each blade is set in motion by the consciousness of Tessa and as fast as her mind moves, so does each of her weapons.

The swords also abide by the properties of light. Being able to ‘bend’ in a sense to the point where the blades in motion take the appearance of a quick flash. For some, being able to regulate such weapons by a series of thoughts is difficult to say the least. Through the integration of weather conditions (the highest intensity of light), each blade becomes longer and its cutting power increases tenfold.

Appearance: Tessa’s complexion is a fair one in that there seem to be no signs of bruises, lesions, tattoos or burns. A tad more pale than in comparison with her counterparts however. At a relatively below average height at 5’4, Tessa makes up for her lack of height with an exceptional body composition. Structured as if she were born from a test tube, from her peach shaped face to the sharp, ruby eyes, the youth understands and uses her appearance to her advantage. Although being only nineteen, some might shy away at the notion if she were to open her mouth due to the fact that her appearance does not reflect her age at all. A natural brunette, Tessa’s banes are brushed to the left while her actual locks are draped just along her shoulder blades.

Tessa’s attire does not replicate the notion that she belongs to the group known as The Embodiement. In fact, just judging by first impression, that would be the last thing they would consider. A very basic white tank top begins her outfit adorned with a tight, navy blazer resting on the outer layer. The blazer is never buttoned yet the cuffs are held together by gold buttons. Extending from those cuffs are gentle hands whose fingernails are painted a dim charcoal.

Her legs are covered by a pair of leather pants held up by a series of three belts all of which whose meeting points are the head of a lion. The pants stretch down into a pair of black knee high boots which are laced very intricately and buckle on the ankle and shin. As far as accessories go, Tessa does not usually wear much outside of earrings: two in the cartilage and lobe of her left, and four in the cartilage and two in the lobe of her right.

Personality: Confident, assertive and buoyant. Tessa’s characteristics mirror that of an excellent leader. The lower ranking members of the Embodiment look up to her as a role model and while she basks in the glory, a humble voice resonates with her soul. On first hand, most might not consider Tessa a member of the Embodiment due to the fact that she is never uptight. Much down to earth like most of those outside of the group, Tessa still has the maturity of a teenager; fun at most times but when business calls for attention, all jokes are thrown aside.

Being the leading member of The Embodiment, Tessa does not necessarily look at it that way. In the eyes of Tessa, rank does not qualify as an excuse to be of lower strength and intelligence. Be that as it may, the youth of the Embodiment does not fall at condescending tones given her age.

Bio: A Radiant Garden native, Tessa’s ‘whole’ self was always one of the curious types to wonder what existed beyond the sky of her own world. And though she may be a dreamer, she is not the only one. Being a part of a circle that consisted of herself and three others, she often thought to herself what it would be like to visit new worlds, seeing new people and making new friends. Despite that dream, the rest of the group did not share the passion, only wanting to continue life as is. But that’s just so boring, right? She would not give up.

Years passed watching Radiant Garden slip into darkness and running itself into the depths with the ever growing number of Heartless. Soon their numbers would be overwhelming and taking a peaceful stroll outside in the open would eventually be something of a fable. If anything, Tessa wanted nothing more than to get off of the wretched world. Fast. As a result of her undying ambition, the teen tried to forge the means to depart but to no avail. Before she could even start the project, swarms of Heartless singled in on her thus drowning her heart into nothing, consequently being born a Nobody.

The transition did not seem all too different except that she could not -feel- anything. A strange, strange feeling to say the least. As if nothing could feel that void in her chest. Not knowing anything about her current existence (or lack thereof), Tessa set out to find answers. Though those questions would be answered by none other than a fellow Nobody by the name Xemnas, he told her things that anyone outside of her mind would deem as impossible. The leader of the Organization had a resolve to the situation that Tessa did not exactly agree with. There were holes in his plot and as a result, she declined the recruitment offer of being the XIVth member. In effort Tessa would formulate her own group to regain the hearts they once lost through other means.

Thus the formation of The XIIIth Embodiment.

Other:

Character Theme - Symphony 2808
Battle Theme - Awaken the Orchestra

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
@Sean: accepted! :D yayyyy thank you for joining as the embodiment leader, too! (Also, for the "side" part, it can be whatever. The Embodiment was pretty neutral, but leaned towards good or bad depending on the character. There's so specific side for the Embodiment, especially in this RP, so any side works.)

@Skitty Cat: Actually, if you want, you can definitely post up a picture of him. There's nothing saying you can't do that, though I know the template says to include a description with the picture. If you want, go ahead and post it up! Otherwise, he's accepted! :)

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
I tried to post two different pictures and I got a white page both times, and considering of the last few times I'd rather not, might give it another try when I get home. :)

Thanks Rena, can I clear another type enemy with you though? Or maybe enemy isn't the right word, it depends on your take of them. :)

Last edited:

Key Wielder

Awards
I'm thinking of joining in, but I have a quick question: is BBS still in play with this canon, given that it happened long before Sora, Riku, and Mickey would have disappeared? I was considering putting in a template for Aqua, given that she could still be chilling in the RoD, but I will do a different character if BBS doesn't count. :)

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
@Skitty Cat: Ohhh, okies! That makes sense now xD I thought it was because of the rules, sorries! ;; But, even if you can add it, it's cool :D And, for the enemy, that would be cool, so go for it!

@Key Wielder: The first two RPs were made before BbS came out, but it definitely comes into canon in this one. xD So, if you want, go for it! It would really be cool to see Aqua in this one. :D

Key Wielder

Awards
“Whatever tomorrow brings, I’ll be there.”

Name: Aqua
Side: Good
Heart: Light

Weapon: Rainfell

Appearance: Blue-haired and violet-eyed, Aqua’s appearance sets her apart. She is slender with muscles from her years of training, not to mention the time she has spent fending off Heartless in the Realm of Darkness. Her dark shirt leaves her back exposed, but comes up around her neck in the front. She wears shorts and leggings, form-fitting attire that allows her a free range of motion during battle. Her sleeves hang from just above her elbows down around her gloved hands, but the sleeves themselves are not as impressive as the device they contain. One press of the button on her sleeve and Aqua’s outfit becomes a suit of armor, protecting her from the darkness should the need arise. A pink belt runs in an x-pattern across her front, completed with the symbol of her master, her training, her home.

Personality: Cool and calculating, Aqua is difficult to read. She hides her emotions well and is thus able to make difficult decisions seem much simpler. Yet while her thoughts are not always apparent on her face, they are constantly whirling around inside her head. Aqua doesn’t plan her moves in advance, instead reacting to what is going on around her instinctively—following her heart. Kind, caring, passionate—these are the words her friends would use to describe Aqua, yet her resolve is what stands out the most in her personality. While prone to onslaughts of frustration, anger, sadness, and confusion, Aqua is still driven toward her ultimate goals by the one thing that can keep her going: her friends. Regardless of the consequences for herself, Aqua will do anything if it means her friends’ safety.

Bio: Aqua trained in the Land of Departure under Master Eraqus, a fatherly figure who instilled in her a deep belief that darkness in any form was evil and not to be taken lightly. Never questioning this idea, Aqua and her friend Terra learned the ways of light, the ways of the Keyblade, and worked tirelessly to earn the right to prove they had the Mark of Mastery. Well before their training was complete, a new pupil arrived, a sickly boy who was to be left in their master’s care and train with them in the ways of the Keyblade. Together with Terra, Aqua befriended the boy and began to help him heal, a long and difficult process. The three soon became fast friends and, the night before Aqua and Terra were to take the Mark of Mastery exam, Aqua shared with her friends an unbreakable connection: Wayfinders. Although the trinkets were purely symbolic, the three friends knew that their hearts would always be together no matter where their paths took them.

The exam did not go as expected, and only Aqua was made a master and therefore privy to the secrets that only Keyblade masters were entitled to. The same day, when the threat of the Unversed first came to Master Eraqus’s attention, Terra and Aqua were sent from their home to locate Master Xehanort and keep the worlds safe. Aqua was also given another assignment: keep an eye on Terra. As he had used darkness and been unable to control it during the exam, Master Eraqus was concerned about the fate of his student and bade Aqua to make sure that he came home before the darkness could take him. She agreed only because of her unwavering confidence that Terra would never turn to darkness, but before Aqua could follow Terra’s exit, Ventus appeared, inexplicably frantic, and entered the lanes between. Her new mission was clear: find him and bring him home. As she searched the worlds, however, her relationship with Terra became strained as she saw the aftermath he left in the worlds behind him. Could it be that her best friend really had turned to darkness?

Her suspicions were proven, but Terra’s knowledge of her assignment to spy on him left their friendship in question and trapped Ventus in the middle of their quarrel. While she continued on her mission, she refused to take him with her, telling him to return home for his own safety. As she continued her journey, she battled her doubt in Terra, pushing herself harder to believe the best of him. Aqua came across two boys in her travels, Sora and Riku, who helped her with that goal; they were exactly like Ventus and Terra, and they renewed her faith that their friendship could survive anything. Yet when she learned from Master Yen Sid that Terra had been involved in their master’s demise, it seemed that their friendship was on the verge of collapsing. She had to know for herself and made her way to the Keyblade Graveyard to find out the truth.

It was there that Aqua learned that everything had been a clever trap instigated by Master Xehanort to turn Terra to darkness, as well as to turn Ventus into the ultimate weapon of destruction. Together they stood strong against Master Xehanort, Vanitas, and Braig. Their bonds, however, were not enough to save them. Terra vanished in the battle and Ventus’s heart was hijacked by Vanitas, creating the X-Blade as Master Xehanort intended. Aqua and a friend she had met in her travels, King Mickey, stood against Vanitas and, as Ventus fought within his own heart, helped to destroy the X-Blade. In the aftermath, Ventus’s heart was shattered, sleeping in the realm between light and darkness. Aqua brought him to their home—what remained of it—and transformed their world into one that would never yield its secrets. Leaving Ventus and knowing that no one aside from herself would ever be able to find him, she began her search for Terra in the hopes that they could together wake Ventus from his slumber.

Following the bond between their hearts, Aqua returned to Radiant Garden to find her best friend changed, imprisoned within his own body by Master Xehanort. Refusing to leave her friend captive, Aqua identified herself for the first time as a Keyblade master and defeated Master Xehanort, only for a portal to the Realm of Darkness to open and drag her enemy into its depths. A difficult decision lay before her, but Aqua had no choice. Using her Keyblade glider, she sent Terra’s body back to the Realm of Light, losing herself in the darkness. All seemed lost, yet there was still hope even in the deepest darkness. Wandering for an eternity, Aqua nearly allowed herself to be defeated in a world she had been trained to fear and hate. Her friends’ Keyblades, however, refused to let that happen and her hope was renewed. She would find her way out of the Realm of Darkness one day and, true to her word, save Terra and wake Ventus.

Her imprisonment seemed to drag on and Aqua began to realize that time flowed differently in this unfamiliar world. When she met the mysterious man on the Dark Margin, her suspicions were confirmed. The boys she had met, the ones who had bolstered her faith in her own friends, had grown old enough to save the worlds more than once. What felt like hours, days, weeks, was really years in the Realm of Light. Yet she still waited, wandering the Realm of Darkness and looking for a way back to her friends, constantly reminding herself to keep hope alive.

Other: A short time after her first human interaction in years, Aqua was confronted by a particularly powerful enemy and, when she called her Keyblade to her hand, it was not her master’s that appeared. Her own Keyblade and armor, which she had sent back tothe Realm of Light with Terra, had returned. Afraid of what could have happened to prompt the sudden change, Aqua renewed her efforts to find a way out of the Realm of Darkness.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back