• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TRACES OF CHAOS [a kingdom hearts roleplay]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
"How about we make this quick, eh?"

The mechanical warrior's visor closed and lit up with red trims of luminescence all over his mechanical body as the mass black tendrils all together attacked them from general directions. Two powerful shockwaves exploded before Alt taking out a handful of tendrils with him standing his ground. "Way ahead of you, kid." Alt has already thrown hi-speed, explosive blows with an unseen speed, hence the explosions from seconds ago. Soon the swarm begun amassing towards the two as Alt releases a energy attraction using his Chi, his innate energy to draw its attention to them.

Daibutsu Tensei

The Daibutsu Tensei, a purely defensive stance of the Gou no Ken. In this stance, the user's body is in complete still and using his/her own speed, he/she can deliver hi-speed counterattacks that can take the enemy by surprise while giving the illusion that the defender has not moved an inch. This move requires peak awareness and speed. Alt took stance as an another wave of tendrils come from all over to overwhelm him and Derrick. The Black King began delivering blink-fast and explosive blows while he stood his ground. He was so fast that he leaves multiple and clear after-images of himself attacking while it seemed he was still holding his ground and not budging an inch. One-by-one he took out incoming tendrils with perfect execution.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The events were unfolding according to plan: the Keyblade conscious -- Azure -- was helpless and now Derrick had fallen into this same dark world. But there was a small flaw in the Heartless' plans: a visitor. This person's face should've been unknown to the Heartless, but she knew everything inside of Rena's head. This was a man named Alt, some annoying hero. She scoffed. Oh well -- more for the darkness to destroy!

As the group conversed, Azure begging the two to not attack the cage while they figured out a plan, the Heartless hopped off its pedestal and floated down to the earth. Standing behind the group, she watched on, tilting her head side to side curiously. She held up her hands, acting like they were talking mouths, and silently said 'blahblahblah'. Man, how boring could these guys get?

Both of you are in Rena subconscious world right now.... that cage is a heartless if you kill it you shatter Rena's heart forever turning her into a heartless.

"Heartless?" the creature scoffed, putting her fists on her hips, "Wow, you're just as uneducated as your master. Lot of morons, you guys are... Why the f**k would I want a bratty child for a puppet? I'd rather kill her! Why keep her around? I don't want that stupid nagging in my head!"

Azure then turned to the Heartless, leaving Derrick and Alt to fend for themselves. Giggling, the creature quietly snapped her fingers. Tendrils were rising up after the pair, fighting to ensnare them and strangle them.

Sorry your cute and all, but I gotta decline your offer the only reason you cant consume Rena right now is cause I still exist... and as long as I still exist their is a part of Rena you cant consume to turn her into a puppet.

Wearing a pout, the Heartless folded her arms with a huff. She reduced her voice to a sickeningly sweet tone, so much that sugar-coated acid could've dripped off of every word.

"Aww... Azure, you're not fun! But what're you gonna do when your master is dead, huh? You're gonna be so lost 'n lonely! Oh, wait..." She dropped the sickening tone, smirking, "You can come with us! We can be your new master -- a better master than that whiny brat! We'd actually be nice to you and pay attention to you, instead of pushing you aside! Oh, think of all of the wonderful things that we could do together! Don't you want that, Azure?"

Apparently not...

The conscious threw himself at the Heartless, attacking with a spiraling attack from both weapons. Although she was hit, the tendrils fought to protect their master, taking the hit on many of the boy's attacks. However, they were thrown into another area: the stained glass floor from Rena's trial. It had now been corrupted, the blues turned to purples as darkness crawled up on the edges and smashed the image of Rena.

Hissing, the Heartless shot to a stand, tendrils pushing Azure off of the girl while another set of tendrils guiding her to her feet. She tugged on the gloves on her hands, her golden eyes glowing.

"You're a damn fool! How the f**k are you going to take me on in my own damn domain?!" As she spoke, tendrils shot at Azure from behind, shooting for his legs and arms. "Just give up already! It's simple -- easy! You'll be so much better off with us! Don't you want that, instead of this nasty ol' fight?"

It didn't seem like Azure was going to take her up on the offer (after all, he was far too determined to protect his stupid master...), so she turned to other matters: fighting back. Reaching a hand out to the side, the dark tendrils twisted together into a new weapon: a massive double-edged scythe, resembling Rena's own Keyblade and standing at the same height as the girl. She readied it and, with a glimmer in her eyes and a toothy grin on her stark face, she beaconed Azure to change his mind one last time.

"Your previous master is dead, Azure... Now, join with your new master!"

The Heartless released a barage of Dark Firagas, followed by slashes from the massive weapon. Tendrils followed, making sure that this fight was going to be as difficult as possible for the boy.

----------------

[Musics! :D]

"Where am I...?"

All Rena could see was darkness: a dark world without even the tiniest bit of light. Trapped in the dark cage, the girl was floating inside of it, almost as if it were a bubble. She didn't realize that awful predicament that she was in (or the dark spike shot through her chest, sending more and more darkness into her heart), only that everything seemed hopeless.

Her spirit was disappearing: what was once was light and full of vibrance was now turning dark, her clothes looking purple inside of blue. The only speck of color remaining was her features. The darkness had almost completely corrupted the girl. Time was running out -- she was almost dead.

But something snapped her out of this dizzying haze: a voice. It was barely there, inaudible, and she could only hear the tone of it, not a single word. Whispers of other voices were draining into her head, all inaudible and left with only tones without words.

It was enough to wake her up, to snap her out of this for one moment.

In the loudest tone she could muster, something barely above a whisper, she spoke up.

"He... lp..."

Aphex

.Inspire.
A slash here, a slash there, Derrick made use of both his Keyblade and newly upgraded Cypher to dispatch several of the tendrils that continue to shoot out from the cage that imprisoned Rena. Seeing as how attacking the cage was out of the question, fending off the tendrils started to grow tedious. Every time he disposed of a few, even more were realized towards his direction and this idea didn't seem to be working at all. There had to be an easier way to go about this and the more he fought, the more the boy felt like he was just wasting time.

"He... lp..."

A voice? Quickly, he turned to the cage and saw the drastic change in Rena and by the looks of it, time was running out!

"Rena!" Derrick called out once more, staying near the cage as he continued to fight the tendrils. "It's me, Derrick, I need you to focus on my voice!" The goggle-head continued to shout out to her, hoping that she would listen. "I just want you to know that you're not alone here! I'm here for you!" Soon after his calls, a tendril managed to sneak in a bite, gnawing at his shoulder as the boy fought to get it off. Gritting his teeth, he latched onto the head of it and ripped it away from his shoulder before continuing. "You have to fight it, I know you can do it! You're stronger than this!"

------------------------------------

Footsteps stomping over to what appeared to be a train stationed at a platform, Vitani carried Gigimon and made her way towards it. She was still pretty peeved about being knocked over earlier and wanted to give that man a piece of her mind for doing so(that's if she ran into him again). There were dozens of armored soldiers waiting as the train's doors slid open, every single one of them now boarding with their weapons in hand. Eyes now lit up, she quickly turned around and grabbed Aexrn's hand, dragging him towards the train.

"C'mon! It's about to leave!" Rushing to the platform, she let go of his hand as she then tried to make room for herself to even stand, after all, it was pretty much a challenge considering the amount of bulky armored soldiers that boarded the train to begin with. Nonetheless, they all towered over her but somehow didn't notice the girl which was a good sign, right?

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
C'mon! It's about to leave!

"Whoa!"

The train was about to leave -- they had seconds to get onboard! But Vitani took the charge, grabbing onto Aexrn's hand. His face flushed and he stumbled to keep up, barely making it onboard alongside the girl. He quickly pulled his hand away, stuffing both hands into his pockets and hid his features away; hopefully, she wouldn't notice something like that...

There were more pressing matters, like the fact that these guys towered over them. Aexrn felt so small standing in the crowd! That was great for his self-esteem...

"Gah!"

The boy's eyes bugged. He doubled over, clawing at his chest. Yet, as he did, his eyes seemed to disappear, only to return with an awful look of panic.

"Oh shit..." he hissed, the pain leaving as quickly as it came, "Rena..."

The black haired youth looked down at his hand. It was starting to fade...

"Something's wrong..." he shook. What was happening to Rena that was causing him to disappear?

------------------

Rena!

The girl's eyes widened. What was that...?

It's me, Derrick, I need you to focus on my voice!

"Derrick!"

The boy was begging her to fight back, to defeat this darkness and get out of there. But didn't he get it? She couldn't do that...

Rena shrugged and hugged her arms, apathetic, "What's the point? Aoi's been after my stupid Keyblade since I got it and now this Heartless wants it. Why not give it to 'em? To somebody else?" The light in the girl's heart was fading and flickering, every bit of darkness created by the Heartless extinguishing it. It made sense that she had given up. "If it means that I have to disappear to do that, then--"

SHISH!

"Shut... up!"

Gone was that apathy, that hopelessness. Rena had heard Derrick and she was fighting back, hands snapping onto the darkness that was stabbed into her heart. But it was no use -- she couldn't escape! The more she tried to fight, the more she realized what horrible predicament she was in...

"What the..."

Looking at her hands, she watched as they flickered, disappearing and reappearing as a ghostly image. Her fingers started to shake and she whimpered.

"I can't save myself..." she shuddered, her voice crackling. "As long as that Heartless is around, I'm gonna disappear..."

It was a terrifying thought; to be so helpless, so damn useless. She may not have been able to save herself, sure, but it didn't mean that someone else couldn't. As much as she hated such a thought, that's all she could do. She was too terrified to not ask for help.

"Derrick! The Heartless... As long as it's around, I'm gonna disappear, but it's after my Keyblade and it won't kill me off until it has it!"

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
~- Dance -~

"Leaving you alone would only impede the Embodiments' goal. So I'm afraid I cannot comply with that request."

With that said, the cloaked Nobody ran in for a direct assault, her hand dipping into the folds of her cloak. Kairi's eyes hardened around the edges as her voice grew chilly. "Fine, we'll have it your way, then."

Calling Oathkeeper to hand, Kairi caught the other girl's crossbow in the teeth of her Keyblade. Twisting the blade around, Kairi used the leverage to dance to the side, forming a spike of ice in her unoccupied hand. Thrusting forward, she used the makeshift dagger to strike at the Nobody's other hand, forcing the girl to reveal what she had hidden beneath her cloak.

~- Lullaby -~

"So was this the result you expected? Is there to be some sort of point to this ability."

Illyx fisted her hand tightly, severing her link to the souls as she regarded Xart with a cool expression. Remembering what he'd said moments before about souls, she said evenly, "And yet, if it weren't for the soul, Nobodies wouldn't even exist, if you'll pardon the contradictory phrase. So, to call theirs a useless existence, when a soul is needed just as much as the heart for the spark we call life, is rather nonsensical, wouldn't you agree?" Quietly, so that Xart wouldn't hear her, Illyx whispered softly, "Forgive me, friends, for disturbing your slumber. Rest now, and thank-you for your help."

Drawing her bow again, she knocked an arrow, ready to fire at a moments notice while she continued to keep a watchful eye on Xart. "Tell me something, Xart. If souls are so useless, why do you meddle with them yourself? Why bother to recall the dead in the first place?"

~- Lunacy -~

"Congratulations you know how to use the most basic of nobody abilities."

What followed that statement was a rather brutal beat down as Castex made short work of Rae's shadows. And yet, she couldn't help but smile grimly as she watched the spectacle from a high ledge. He hadn't given her much to work with yet, but Castex's disdain for her seemingly sub-par fighting skill was building quite nicely. She fingered the flute she held in her lap, contemplating the threads and glimmers she was starting to receive from her doppelganger. But even with the progress of her shadow, Rae knew it wasn't enough. She needed more information. Her smile widened slightly, showing faintly sharpened canines.

"Very well. Time for step two."

"Dance of the Spirited Away: Phantasmal Oribital Assault."

As Castex released a barrage of explosive ectoplasm at the shade, Rae released the spell giving the shade her form, allowing it to reform behind Castex. The explosions of the orbs were deafening, masking all but a few sounds as the phantasm moved into place behind Castex. Rae didn't intend for the copy to grievously harm Castex; she knew he wasn't likely to fall to such a shallow tactic. She watched as the shade swung, aiming for a low strike across Castex's back.

All Rae needed was a brief moment of contact.

~- Rage -~

"Stop with the mind games, you dog. Why don't you just fight me face to face!? Or are you too much of a coward!"

A feral sneer curled at Isa's mouth as he came into position behind the Nobody. "Be careful what you wish for, whelp. You might not like what answer you receive."

Glaxsudo spun around to face Isa, and the warrior couldn't help but have a grim feeling of satisfaction flow through him as he saw the trepidation on the Nobody's face. Isa took a step forward, and was even more satisfied when the trepidation turned into outright terror as Glaxsudo took an unwilling step back. Isa growled, doing nothing to hide the blood lust in the sound, nor the murderous rage sparking in his eyes. Advancing further, Isa kept a lethal glare on the man as he snarled, "I might use this blizzard to my advantage, but that's simply pragmatic fighting. You screwed with a Pureblood, you sniveling fool, advancing your research with underhanded tactics and sneaky methods, never once facing your test subject head on. So tell me, who the true coward is!"

With little more warning than that, Isa lunged forward, aiming for the throat.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
♦A Fraction Of Existence♦

Xart stood silent as Illyx threw her rambling at him defending the soul as a proud, and important part of one's existence. A moment of silence was exchanged between the to before the nobodies chains eased and retreated back to their master wrapping around his arms as he seemed to contemplate a worthy answer.
"The soul is flawed greatly wouldn't you agree being one who is separated from it. We nobodies are freed from emotional chains such as fear, regret, and attachment. I have brought nobody back from the dead for we nobodies are already dead both you and me know this to be true. My objective is not to return to the living yet to remain in the state of the dead, or better yet in the stagnant state as a nobody I want to halt a certain process all nobodies are doom to be overcome with revival... or better known as the replacement of the heart."

"Now if you don't mind me imposing a question why are you so intent on hounding my actions?"
♠Heartless & Keyblade: A Battle in The Soul♠

Azure was pushed back violently as the heartless tried to regain its composure. Rolling backwards Azure halted his movement by stabbing both keyblade, and sword into the ground gaining a crouched defensive position as the tendrils behind shot down to yet again try to halt his movement.
(Queue epic battle music XD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zev2nsVS7M0&feature=player_detailpage#t=2203)
"Reflega," Azure shouted as a barrier of light shrouded around the boy deflecting all the tendrils into other directions causing quite a bit of destruction around the keyblade conscious before the barrier exploded from the abuse the tendrils dealt out. Slowly standing straight up Azure locked eyes with his opposite the heartless Rena. He watched not amused as the heartless summoned a massive scythe that was then directed at him. In response to her words he retook his fighting stand with keyblade... Rena's keyblade, and Azure true body pointed at the heartless. Then with a grin of his own responded.

"Sorry I seem to have been infected by my masters stubbornness," the keyblade responded as he countered with Ballonra releasing a defensive wall of explosive ballons that negated the dark firaga's... now the main problem was the tendrils, and the scythe wielding girl obsessed with capturing Azure. Unfortunately defending against the heartless Rena's scythe, and the dark tendrils was quickly proving to over whelm Azure, and fast as the keyblade conscious started to with stain damage all over... that's it... the tendrils needed to be dealt with. With a large jump backwards Azure took a flash step forward appearing a good distance away from Heartless Rena the odd thing though... he hadn't laid a single strike on her.

"Hey remember that attack Rena used to defeat the totema Fenrir.... Explosive Chain," it wouldn't take long for Heartless Rena to notice both of Azure blades were glowing that strange silver mist like color Rena had used in her boomerang like attack against Fenrir... yet Azure hadn't hit Heartless Rena anywhere for the explosive magic to attach.... without warning the tendrils around the heartless started to light up with silver slash marks all around before causing a massive explosion around the heartless. Even though the main attack had not connected the impact from all those explosions would cause some serious damage.

"And to think a "whiny Brat" made up that attack," Azure scoffed at the area covered in dust where Heartless Rena had been caught in the blast. Retaking a defensive stance Azure yelled out to Derrick.

"Hey any luck over their?"
♠The Waltz Ends: The Tango Begins♠

Right as it seemed Rae's shade would make contact with the distracted Castex's back something very... odd, and unusual happened. The being Castex imploded into a dark green explosion of ecto plasmic energy swallowing both himself, and shade into a deadly force. It wouldn't take long for Rae to probable realize her own trick had been played against her... Castex had used a double to fight her doubles. The question however at the time.... where was the real Castex... a question that would quickly answer itself in the form of a spell.

"Zero Gravity," Without warning Rae would find herself trapped in a small distortion of gravity a loss of all control of her bodily actions as she would be forced to drift lightly up from her perch until she was forced into a face to face with Castex a few steps away for when the spell wore off.

"Quite the touchy girl aren't you? Made yourself a little obvious on the desire for physical contact not sure what your power exactly is but I feel those guns are a penny to the ability you have with that flute... why are you hunting Illyx?"
♪A Undesired Retreat♪

"Ugh Glaxsudo way to mess things up," Like a spike Harm came falling down in-between Isa and Glaxsudo impaling the ground with her Katana as a barrage of Ice spikes were created upward to deter, or halt Isa in impalement before he could kill her ally. With that very ation unfortunately Harm's illusionary control, and world creation around Ienzo was now broken, and he was free from her grip... a minor set bac seeing how she almost had him dealt with.

"And I almost had a new toy to take home," she chuckled darkly towards Ienzo as she sheathed her swords turning her attention to Isa.

"Unfortunately orders are orders, and Glaxsudo's safety falls under those since he is a VIP guest of Xart's. So I guess you can claim this fight as your victory though ill won in a sense," She smirked before flailing her hand upwards causing a mini blizzard to blind everyones view as both Glaxsudo, and Harm were engulfed by a dark portal.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
"F**k, would you just take a damn attack already?!"

The Heartless was growing more and more irritated, so frustrated and annoyed by Azure's dodging tactics. He was like a freakin' jackrabbit, bouncing from place to place from each attack! It was so infuriating! The spirit hadn't realized it, though: this world was the Heartless' and, so long as the fight continued here, it would always have the upper hand. One way or another, Azure was going to lose himself and it was only a matter of time before it happened.

But the Heartless threw himself back, keeping away from the Heartless itself and the tendrils that were fighting to ensnare him. Swinging the scythe, the creature hissed, its golden eyes glowing brighter, and shot a barrage of Dark Firagas as Azure prepared his next attack; something he called "Explosive Chain."

All of the tendrils that were charging closer towards Azure were marked with a silver mist. As explosions set off one by one, the Heartless begun to panic. It reeled back, tendrils shooting up around the creature to protect it from the blasts.

But did the attacks connect? It was too soon to find out. There was a heavy haze of dust across the arena and the Heartless was nowhere in sight. It seemed as though Azure's attack had destroyed the beast...

A choke slipped through the dusty haze, a figure stumbling through the field. The small figure batted away at the dust fighting to choke them, coughing as they made their way out of the fog.

"Where... am I...?" said a voice as the figure stumbled out into the dark world. Wincing, the teen took in the dark atmosphere through blue eyes. He narrowed his gaze.

"Azure...?"

Standing before the Keyblade spirit now was a familiar face: Aexrn! He looked dazed and lost, wondering how he had ended up in a place like this. He had been on a train in Game Central Station seconds ago! What had happened?

Looking around the dark world, a voice caught his attention. It almost sounded like Rena's voice... She was asking for help, for someone to defeat a Heartless? Turning around, he saw a dark cage off in the distance... and Rena was trapped inside!

"Rena!" he screamed. He went to charge over to the cage, to help her escape, but something stopped him: a rising anger. Instead, he turned and faced Azure.

"How'd you let this happen?" he snapped, seething. His fists tightened, veins popping out in his knuckles, "Something bad always happens and it's always 'cause of you and that damn Keyblade!"

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
♦Time Is Running Out♦

A massive explosion sent Hazoc flying away from Sleif and his every growing darkness. Recovering briefly he was met with the thousands of eyes staring down upon him as if watching his every move... in a sense the totema realized he was defeated... yet to admit that now meant nothing... he couldn't escape the cage Sleif had created... and he was slowly running out of energy. However thanks to his actions non of the other totema had been captured.... and he wasn't about to become a hostage himself.
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMzSrmoO1S8)
"Alright you twisted salvation rescuing eyesore. Ogle as much as you like, but I am not about to become one of your pets," Hazoc spoke as his spiraling light sprung back into full swing recover some of the radius the tentacles had stolen... once their was enough room for a fight Hazoc summoned twenty swords of light impaling them into the ground in random places. Then with a bit of concentration he summoned one last one into his hand... he was using his own life energy as a totema.... he was pushed into a corner... he wasn't going to escape... so his life had one last use.... to damage this hell spawn as much as possible. Pointing the symbol sword of light at Sleif he grew a cocky grin of his own with his free hand taunting Sleif to come forward.
"Lets see how well two puppets can dance with each other..... sorry siren, and Casper I leave all my plans.... in your hands."
♣From Bad To Worse♣

Azure's eyes went wide in surprise at the presence of Rena's nobody Axren... how the hell had he gotten here... yet before any questions could be posed Azure cringed at the words Aexrn threw out... wait... Aexrn... Azure halted his thought process as he went back into a defensive stance as he watched Aexrn for any sudden moves.... Azure had almost let his guard down completely to a very clever tactic.
"Sorry hun Aexrn doesn't know of my existence.... I only introduced myself to Rena three days ago."

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Sorry hun Aexrn doesn't know of my existence.... I only introduced myself to Rena three days ago.

And, suddenly, Azure was acting like Aexrn shouldn't have known who he was. It was as if Azure was thinking he was a completely different person! Knitting his brows, he took a step back, looking beyond perplexed.

"What? What're you talking about?" he hissed, "Of course I know 'bout you! Rena didn't, but I did!

"Ever since I met Rena, I've always seen you around with her. I never really knew what or who you were, so I never said anything. I always saw you, though: you were constantly trying to get her attention, like you were trying to prove that you were real and not a figment of your own imagination." He sighed, scratching the back of his head, "Damn, that must've been lonely...

"But, when Rena lost her heart and I kept the Keyblade, I kept hearing this name: Azure. I just put the two together: that you must've been Azure."

The boy laughed, grinning, "Rena's not the most observant, remember? That's gotta be why I saw you and she never did."

Aexrn's smile quickly disappeared. He paused, scanning over the situation. As he did, his fists started to clench and tighten, the veins popping out of his knuckles as he held them at his sides.

His temper was rising. He fought to control it, keeping his voice trapped as the calmest tone he could muster; even then, his anger was seeping out into his words.

"Why do you keep doing this? No matter what you do, you always end up getting Rena into some sort of trouble." he hissed. It was always something, whether it was Aoi or some other psycho after that damn Keyblade. They would do whatever it took to get the weapon and Rena (sometimes even Aexrn!) was always at the end of it, always in danger because someone wanted a stupid key-shaped sword. This time seemed no different, but he had a feeling that Azure had been involved somehow with the creation of this situation.

Stabbing a finger at the dark cage, the boy snapped. "Is she trapped in there now 'cause of you, too?"

Last edited:

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~Evolution at Work~~~

The great tendril stalks swayed after the intense eruption from Hazoc's light, though continued to do so afterwards as if from some non-existent wind, coiling their giant forms around the buildings close by. The numerous eyes dotted along the springy and rubbery skin still buried their gaze directly on the Totema Hazoc, only a few turning to watch the various glowing swords that the Totema embedded around the ever shrinking battlefield in order to gain more space.

With one of its mighty swings, a large tendril came down to strike Hazoc but only succeeded to the point when the many swords around him reacted to the sudden attack. Colliding with the dome of light that kept everything out but Sleif and Hazoc himself, the dark stalk recoiled away as its solid body erupted into many strands of wriggling and smaller tendrils from the shock. Now knowing of what was there, it soon rejoined as one before forcibly and deliberately slamming its giant size against the now shaking dome.

It wasn't long till many of the other stalks joined in, striking the shield of light from all around. In some cases the dome succeeded, not only keeping many of the strikes out but also burning much of the tendrils that continued to attack it. This was short lived however, as many which were burned soon sprouted growths of smaller tendrils from the flaking hide and quickly began to dig deep into the small cracks that the larger stalks made.

Growing and clasping slowly together along the surface of the dome, the dark tendrils soon took on a mock-ish copy of it, appearing to those throughout the city as a giant bubble of living darkness. Soon only Hazoc's own swords were the last source of light for the two inside the dome. Throughout everything however, the Heartless remained in place after his last attack against the Totema and what was first a small chuckle soon grew into an unstoppable fit of laughter.

A great crack ripped across the top of the dome just as the first tendrils peeked through, the intense light that made up the dome only appearing to spur on the spread of this resilient virus of darkness. Ever evolving, ever spreading, as if learning and adapting almost instantly to whatever stood against it. Hazoc's swords soon started to flicker and dim, one of the last signs of his power fading right before his eyes, all while the tendrils crept like vines on a wall down to the now lifeless swords. Only one sword of light remained for the Totema, the one within his own hands.

All others soon fell to the consuming tendrils , leaving Hazoc alone with just his last bit of light for company. Everything soon fell to silence. The slithering of the tendrils when breaching the dome, the intense quakes from the tendril stalks, worse of all, the laughter from Sleif, all seemed to disappear just as everything inside the dome fell to complete darkness around Hazoc's light.

"A puppet you say...?" Sleif's now distorted voice echoed out from the swallowing darkness, just before he reappeared face to face with the Totema of light, his dark purple eyes staring directly into Hazoc's along with his wide grin completing his demonic and twisted look.

"It's the master you speak to now..." Said the Heartless, his voice clearly not his own as throughout the seemingly endless darkness the same purple eyes on the tendrils re-emerged, complete with the massive maws full of fangs just ready to devour Hazoc when the last light faded. And then, 'Sleif' crushed Hazoc's remaining sword, bathing both in the darkness.

~~~Decimation Program Activated~~~

The massive ship floating above the city of Midgar shook quite noticeably, its giant form to those on the ground appearing to turn its entire body towards a specific location, most notably that of the large dome of darkness near the center of activity on the world. For the very few within the ship itself, its sudden change of direction would have came as a confusing shuffle, while the numerous monitors and lights that lined the hallways of the structure proceeded to flash a static symbol complete with buzzing siren.

#Warning. All Personnel Prepare For Decimation Program: Designation Incena. Ion Cannons Configured And Targeted On Designation Incena Growths. Warning. All Personnel Prepare For Decimation Program Activation. Three...Two...One...Firing Main Cannon.#

The blast was like that of a sonic boom, the sound shattering after the great beam of energy fired straight down onto the dome of darkness from above. Buildings already damaged from the constant battles were unable to withstand the sheer force of power from Arcay, collapsing under their weight once the Ion Cannon was fired. The monstrous screams from the collapsing dome could barely be heard after the sound splitting boom of Arcay's cannon and the many buildings that fell to the ground from its force, though the tendrils that had made up the dark dome still continued to sway and cry in pain as they slowly faded to nothingness from the powerful blast of energy.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
~- Your Face is Like Winter -~

Cecilia frowned at Astral, trying not to get too irritated with his lack of answer to her question. She glanced at the ceiling again as the speakers crackled to life once more; to deliver another message. One that seriously did not sit well with her as a voice announced, #Warning. All Personnel Prepare For Decimation Program: Designation Incena. Ion Cannons Configured And Targeted On Designation Incena Growths. Warning. All Personnel Prepare For Decimation Program Activation. Three...Two...One...Firing Main Cannon.#

The message was accompanied by a loud, insistent wail of a siren; which led to Cecilia covering her ears with her hands as the piercing sound continued. It was at this moment the ship chose to move, and the sudden, albeit slow, movement threw Cecilia off balance. Lowering her hands as she stumbled backward, Cecilia quickly caught herself, and after a few moments of silently cursing the ship, she composed herself and turned back to look at Astral; her face devoid of emotion other than an icy challenge for him to make fun of her for that brief stint of undignified stumbling.

"So, what do you reckon is going on down there?" She asked coldly, being careful to keep the small hint of worry she had for Sleif hidden from the hybrid standing across from her.

~- Backs to the wall, Darkness will Fall -~

Casper remained still, searching for any sign that the figure on the other side of the door was gone. Sensing that the creature was gone, he waited a moment before he moved back over to the door; pawing at it to see if he could open it. He stopped after a few moments, trying to figure out the easiest way to get out of the room he found himself in. Sure, he could just call a portal, but that didn't sound appealing at the moment. Looking around him again, Casper froze as an all too familiar voice said sadly, "Sorry Siren, and Casper I leave all my plans.... in your hands."

Crouching low to the ground as his anger got a hold of him, Casper taped into the link he had with Hazoc and snarled, What the hell do you think you're doing? You do realize we've only got about three or two lives left out of the nine, right? He spat angrily, his fury and disgust slipping into his words as he analyzed what was going on with the totema to see the darkness crept in all around the warrior despite the swords of light being scattered about Hazoc.

Angry at the sight, the feline crouched low and watched silently as Sleif started extinguishing the light one piece at a time. A snarl escaping him even as the lights went out, Casper closed his eyes and called every speck of light to him that he could; before transferring it to Hazoc. Casper distantly heard the shouts of surprise as all of the lights in the castle flickered out and bathed it in darkness; but he didn't care. Casper channeled the gathered light and shipped it toward Hazoc, only to sense him be rendered unconscious via of Sleif; cutting him off from his ally for the time being.

Curling up into a ball as a sudden rush of exhaustion hit him, Casper tried to ignore the sensation of the darkness creeping in closer to him; of it trying to smother the tiny flicker of light that was barely keeping it at bay. Whining softly, Casper closed his eyes against it and subconsciously attempted to connect his mind to Hazoc again; but between Hazoc being unconscious and Casper being worn out from the stunt he'd just done (Casper’s slightly out of practice), he was unable to connect their minds.

Note to self, when I wake up from this stunt, practice a little bit more so I’m not totally exhausted, he chuckled darkly, before Casper felt the tiniest bit of shifting starting to happen again; but what this one would contain, he wasn't entirely sure.

~- One Last Blow -~

"Ugh Glaxsudo way to mess things up!"

Glaxsudo frowned as Harm leapt down between him and Isa, deflecting the other man's attack. It wasn't that he had been rescued, even though that was irritating as hell. What annoyed Glaxsudo was the fact Harm was scolding him! He watched numbly as the illusion was dispelled, freeing the other illusionist from Harm's grip.

"And I almost had a new toy to take home."

"Sorry, you can put it on my tab if you want, Harm." He said sarcastically, before he heard a dry chuckle to the right and behind him. Whipping around to see what was there, he watched as the air wavered before the empty space had someone standing in it. To be precise, it was Ienzo standing there, looking only slightly less beaten up than his illusion had made him out to appear. An idea coming to his mind, Glaxsudo grinned darkly as Harm spoke with Isa.

Taking the chance to get in one last barb against Isa, Glaxsudo chuckled as the blizzard kicked in again, "Harm, it's fine, we've got the information we were sent to get. I'm positive Xart will be pleased with the information so he can get those broken collies under his complete control."

It had the reaction he thought it would.

Glaxsudo chuckled at the howl of rage from Isa, only to break down in a laughing fit as the portals spirited them away just in time to avoid the other warrior's lunge; the echoing sound of Ienzo's curse and Isa's enraged howling drifting after them into the portal. Glancing at Harm after he got it under control, Glaxsudo grinned and asked, "So, what is next on the agenda, madam?"

~- All We Can Do Is Live -~

Ienzo watched the two nobodies, weary from the battle that had ended mere moments before. Disgust flashed across his face at the look Harm threw him, it was one that loved battle and wanted nothing more than to continue the fight. Ienzo ignored the dull roar of pain from his head, happy that he could finally drop the illusion that had been casted shortly after the poison had started to take root.

Bristling at the mention of the terminology for the female wolves, Ienzo got a brief flash of Kari standing before him, only for the image to fade a moment later. Reaching out a hand, Ienzo fought back the urge to call out to his sister; knowing that it was an illusion and not wanting to give Harm any true indication of what was going on; instead he charged up a fire spell and got ready to shoot it at the other illusionist when she called up a blizzard to conceal her and Glaxsudo’s retreat.

Cursing her again, Ienzo halted the spell and started to lower his hand; only to throw it back up as Isa lunged at him and forced the younger man to throw himself to the side to avoid the other man’s attack. Landing hard on his right side, Ienzo felt the majority of his weight hit his wrist; and instantly felt it start swelling as heat radiated from it.

Pushing himself up with his left hand, Ienzo glanced down to check the damage that had been done. He didn’t have to look up to see that Isa looked guilty, nor that he and Cuore had wandered over to assess the damage too. Waving off Isa’s concerns with his left hand, Ienzo gently started prodding it; checking to see if it was broken. He’d had a broken arm once, it was after he’d been got caught with a baby chocobo he’d been hiding so he could give it to Kari as a birthday present.

Thankfully, this time around it was just a bad sprain.

Ienzo climbed to his feet and glanced at Isa and Cuore, before he glanced ahead of them; trying to think of where they should go again. Unable to come up with a destination, Ienzo glanced at Isa and almost asked where he wanted to head to now; but for some odd reason stopped himself from asking the blue-haired man that seemed to be anywhere but there.

~- Wish It Was Over -~ ((OOC: Rena has given me permission to control Wielder's characters until she returns))

Riku hadn't realized he'd fallen behind until Sora stepped in front of him, and judging by the feel of the look his friend was shooting him, Sora was worried about something. "What is it Sora?" He asked calmly, and it unnerved him the way Sora seemed shocked that Riku could tell he was there before the brunette had even said a word. And as much as Riku hated to admit it, he was unnerved just as much as Sora was by how easy it was for him to know where everyone else was despite his handicap.

"Sorry, I should've told you in Midgar, I...I can sense when someone's nearby." Riku added as an afterthought, knowing that it'd sound weird to anyone who could see normally; and sure enough Sora was confused by his comment, judging by the air that had surrounded the brunette.

"So, about those questions?"

"I'll keep my word, what do you want to know?"

Riku took a quick step back as Sora reached a hand out, cursing his reaction as annoyance rushed through Sora's aura before it disappeared. "Sorry, the blindfold makes it where I react poorly at times." Riku explained quickly, even as Sora's gloved hand landed on his arm and started to tug on Riku's arm; at first leaving the silver haired boy confused until it caught up to him.

Sora was trying to help him catch up to the others.

Hesitantly taking a step forward, Riku waited patiently as Sora tried to figure out which questions he wanted to ask. "Why did you run that night? Why do you have a blindfold again?" Sora blurted, a mix of anger and concern creeping into the two questions.

Neither emotion Riku could blame Sora for, but the former hadn't expected the latter to go for those two first. Okay, that was a lie. He had expected those two painful questions first. Chuckling slightly at the two questions, Riku said half-sarcastically, half-jokingly, "Wow, those questions came totally out of left field!"

"I'm serious!"

Now that irritated Riku, pulling up short, Riku glared at Sora behind the blindfold. Struggling to keep his voice level, Riku took a deep breath before he spoke, "I know you're serious, Sora. I was just joking around a little! The first one is a little hard to explain, but I'll try to answer it as best as I can. I hadn't been planning on, to quote you, running away; all I'd planned on doing was going out, killing some heartless as I got my thoughts in order and then going back and explaining why I couldn't take that exam to you and, hopefully, Mickey at the same time. But no, it didn't happen like that. I got turned around and confused, and by the time I got back there three days later you were gone!" He snapped, a little surprised by how angry he was at that turn of events.

Looking away, Riku continued in a more gentle tone, "After that I wandered from world to world, even encountering and fighting this strange white haired girl along the way. I don't remember what happened during and directly after the fight, my memory is fuzzy almost like a piece got broken off and sealed away." He shrugged at it, trying not to let that sensation bother him once more. "As to your question about the blindfold, we went to Castle Oblivion and got attacked by some totema, and Hazoc was among them. I don't know why, but for some reason I got reckless, and by the time my head caught up with what my body was doing he had me surrounded by four walls of light. He overpowered me and did a light overload on my system, so because of that the light hurts and I need this blindfold to keep the light from hurting me." He admitted weakly, ashamed at his weakness and that everything so far could've been avoided if he'd done things differently.

"Okay, but why can't you take the Mark of Mastery exam?"

Riku cringed at the question, not wanting to delve into that one and admit just how weak he really was. He waited a few moments as he tried to find the words that would explain it the best; shaking his head, Riku lowered his head, not sure how to answer that question. Luckily at that point, Tora had gotten sick of waiting for them and had doubled back to get them to the house. "Come on you two slowpokes, Lea's trying to eat as much food as he can and he's threatening to not leave any for us!"

Riku smiled weakly and let the Nobody girl drag him along, relieved that he didn't have to explain yet that he wasn't whole, that apparently that fight with Xemnas had compromised him somehow, so because of that he wasn't worthy of the keyblade. Raising a hand to his chest, Riku made a quiet note about the swift stab of pain that raced through him as something coiled tighter around his heart.

Stepping foot into the little house, Riku heard a snarky remark about "oh great, now I have more mouths to feed", only to have Howl cut across the speaker telling him that it's not nice to be so unfriendly. Carefully making his way to a chair, Riku sat down and gratefully accepted his plate before he started picking at it; ignoring the looks that were burning into him from anyone that might have been watching him.

Last edited:

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
♦The Truth or A Lie♦

"That was the ships main function of existence to keep Incena at bay... if I were to guess Master Sleif fought someone who put up a grand fight causing someone else to take up arms in either rage... or lust of destruction. Most likely the master will be returning soon so fear naught," Astral emotionlessly responded to Cecilia's question not really noting her stare after her stumbling act. The sound of a portal opening not to far away from them signaled Hazoc's battered and unconscious form falling out and unto the ship to be quickly wrapped up in a few of Astral's chains.

"I am impressed he wasn't torn limb from limb the masters conscious must have flickered back on before the death blow could be delivered," Astral added as he lifted up Hazoc's form with his chains.

"Danu I need you to open the door I doubt our guest will last long without a recharge to his system. If you like Cecilia ill show you what the true attentions of the keybladers was in the past," the hybrid spoke as he awaited for Danu to open the locked door.
............................................................................................

♣The Plan Continues On♣

Harm turned her head to Glaxsudo's words a bit ticked that she had been pulled out of a god fight yet willing to let it go for now she sighed quite literally bored now that her fun had been ruined. Sheathing both her tanto, and sword she mumbled something about Glaxsudo needing to learn some manners in battle before turning to him fully with a renewed smirk.

"Xart is currently out, and about so no reason to report back to base so soon I say we watch these little intrudes and see why they are here... no one just randomly stumbles onto this world without a reason," Harm spoke as she looked over Glaxsudo.

"Then again one of them nearly tore your head off so I understand if your "scared" to watch them," Harm seductively teased as she giggled lightly before turning to walk away toward the castle in the sky where they could watch ever single little thing that happened on the world.
♠Lonely?♠

Azure went silent after Axren's last stab of words... the keyblade conscious went silent on those words... he was right everything was Azure's.... no Platinum Hearts fault. As Rena's keyblade Azure had brought a ton of horrible events her way the moment it granted her its power... lonely was a poisoned drenched arrow Aexrn had just impaled into Azure as the keyblade desummoned Rena's armor, and revealed a grievous, and sulken look.

"Your right my existence is indeed a lonely one... but at one point so was Rena... way back before all this started she was alone thrown away from her own world and voided her original life. That's why I choose her as my master... I didn't want her to be alone anymore, but your right I have brought more terror then anything to her life, the keyblade looked back to Aexrn as it considered what it should do and then a memory came back to him.

"Yet when I gave her the chance to dispel me from her forever, and cease my existence she wouldn't... I apologized for everything I had brought to her... and she forgave me and told me to stay... and thus as long as she will's me to I will stand loyally at her side whether it be in battle or life," Azure said as gave a weak cheery smile remembering how Rena chose not to get rid of him.

"So if you chose to direct your anger at me I will take it for Rena's sake, but right now we have bigger problems then you her nobody and me her keyblade.... and that would be her darkness that is trying t crush her... so please we need to put this argument to the side for our desire to protect her."

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
----------------------------------------

~~~~~~Surviving The Fire From Above~~~~~~

"Danu I need you to open the door I doubt our guest will last long without a recharge to his system." Asked Astral as his chains coiled around the unconscious Hazoc, one of the numerous camera's which lined the hallways of the ship turning down to look directly at him with its bright red lens.

#Access Granted. Stored Power Redirection From Secondary To Primary Systems. Storage Chamber Reconfigured For Totema Subject Theta. Safeguards Now In Affect.#

The large bulkhead of a door, one of many littered around only for the most important rooms of Arcay, opened once the mechanical woman's voice ended over the ship's sound system. The room was like an amalgamation of a lab with that of a ship's engine room, every bit rumbled and shook with the sheer force of the large machines positioned in the centre of the room, while sparks would appear in random spurts from the cables linking the machines to tall glass tubes.

Long tables were littered with various notes and diagrams, possible remnants from Monte's own research into the Totema themselves, though the various marks along the walls and floor seemed to be from a battle that had took place in the very room long before Monte or the current Totema.

"Be careful with its crystal. It has a lot to tell us when it awakens." The voice of Sleif came from behind Astral and Cecilia, showing the Heartless to be standing in the doorway to the chamber itself, the faint sign of a portal closing behind him explaining his sudden appearance now.

Walking towards the two, the Heartless' long coat lay in tatters on his body, patches of his skin burned black from the heat of the Ion Cannons, no matter how brief, still looked too hot to actually touch as if ready to flake off.

As he made his way closer to the two before him, the flare of what remained of his coat exploded into numerous writhing tendrils, the display soon ending as the Heartless' coat was quickly grown again along with his burns slowly fading away.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Azure went on to explain himself, but something the spirit said struck a chord with Aexrn.

Yet when I gave her the chance to dispel me from her forever, and cease my existence she wouldn't... I apologized for everything I had brought to her... and she forgave me and told me to stay...

Knitting his brow, the boy frowned. Despite all of the bad things that the Keyblade had caused, despite the fact that it was the source of so many damn problems, and despite Rena's attempts to rid herself of the horrid weapon, it still stuck around on her word. She chose to keep the Keyblade, even after all that it had done. Perhaps it was because she didn't want to give up Azure. Without a voice, the Keyblade was just a hunk of steel, but giving it an embodiment must've been why Rena decided to keep the weapon.

Giving a weak smile, the boy piqued up, "Guess... it's good that she did that, then."

So if you chose to direct your anger at me I will take it for Rena's sake, but right now we have bigger problems then you her nobody and me her keyblade.... and that would be her darkness that is trying t crush her... so please we need to put this argument to the side for our desire to protect her.

Aex nodded, "Alright." He grabbed his weapon off of his belt, which telescoped out into his reverse-grip sword.

"What'd we do then?" His eyes glanced around the battlefield, seeing nothing but the rag-tag group and that dark cage. If they were supposed to be fighting something, then where was it?

The boy knit his brows, listening close for any strange sounds or cues to what was going on. The air was far too still, far too quiet, to be anything good. But his attempts to () were in vain, as he failed to see the most important detail of all: the tendril-like blades stabbing through his chest.

"GAH!!"

What was going on?! He stumbled back, the world a dizzied blur in his sights. His heartbeat pounded in his ears, his entire body shaking. Color drained from his features as more and more tendrils burst through his chest, each one leaving him more and more numb.

A hand placed itself on his shoulder, halting his stumble. The wielder of the blades revealed themselves, hand pressed against the gaping wound in the boy's back.

"Ha! Look at that!" the voice laughed, distorted and oily, "Just the other piece that I needed!"

He caught the dark creature out of the corner of his eye. At first, the figure was faceless, having dark purple skin and a pair of glowing, golden orbs. But their appearance quickly changed. No longer was the faceless monster hanging around... Instead, it was someone worse. Far worse.

Aoi.

Aex felt his heart race faster, his courage slipping away from him. He couldn't move, he couldn't fight back. Out of the corner of his eye, he watched Aoi look over at Azure, his golden eyes bright.

"C'mon, punk, hurry it up," hissed the man, "There's gonna be a lot of blood on your hands if you don't hurry..."

Last edited:

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
As Alt effortlessly fending off the giant tendrils from interfering with Derrick, he suddenly got a feeling of being slightly drained of his strength. "What?" He blurted as he whipped 5 tendrils with his spinning roundhouse and didn't felt the impact. He needs to act fast because he sensed more tendrils are coming at him all at once. "Hmph!" Alt clenched his fist and channeled his chi upon his metal fist. His polymer muscles on his biceps expand; he slammed his fist to the ground, creating an incinerating impact that blew the tendrils away.

Alt heaved in the aftermath. He then suddenly noticed his hands begin de-materializing. The Black King shook his head and sighed, "Damn. I was hoping I could stick long enough to see Derrick and Rena reunited." A bit of dismay but he knew this was a matter he couldn't just get himself involve in. It's already a miracle for him to last this long into an another person's consciousness. "Well, I've bought enough time... What happens next is up to you, Derrick." He looked at the goggle-head one last time as he was half-way de-materialized.

"Be sure to come back Derrick, you hear?! I don't wanna be coming back for a kid at others' expense. And if you don't--I'll make sure to come digging up to the ends of the universe just so I could smack you on the head!"

Stubborn yet with a light of concern. Derrick has grown important to the people of Radiant Garden, and as a vanguard, he swore to protect anyone and anything important to them no matter how dirty his hands have to get. And just like that, Alt vanished from Rena's sub-conscious.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
~- Icy Ambition -~

Glaxsudo listened to Harm's taunts, knowing why she was so temperamental. He looked down on the world, watching the way Ienzo and Isa were debating what they should do next. "I'm not scared, the fact that dog nearly tore my head off was all part of the plan." He retorted, not liking the fact that Harm had the nerve to tease him about that kind of thing. A smirk flitted at the corner of his mouth, his attention entirely focused on Isa who, from what he could tell, was feeling guilty about hurting his traveling companion.

"You're right, we should watch them for a while, we may learn more about them than we knew before Harm." Glaxsudo commented, watching the group they'd previously left behind. He knew now that their suspicions on Isa were true, now it was just trying to figure out how to manipulate him into assisting them. Glaxsudo raised his hand to his mouth and bit down on his finger, drawing blood as his thoughts ran away from him; not that the blood was an issue for him, he was actually use to that kind of thing.

An idea coming to his mind, his eyes darted to Harm as he asked casually, "Hey Harm, how long does it take for that poison to really take effect? And what exactly does it do to its victim again?"

~- Need to End this War -~

"I am impressed he wasn't torn limb from limb the masters conscious must have flickered back on before the death blow could be delivered." Astral added as he lifted up Hazoc's form with his chains.

"Danu I need you to open the door I doubt our guest will last long without a recharge to his system. If you like Cecilia ill show you what the true attentions of the keybladers was in the past."

"Be careful with its crystal. It has a lot to tell us when it awakens."

Cecilia clenched her fists as she saw the weakened totema that Astral was in the process of taking care of. Her lips curling backward, she glanced at Sleif for a moment before she followed Astral into the room; wanting to check up on the creature of light that was pretty beaten up. A scowl coming to her face, she looked at Astral and requested politely, "Can you be careful with him? I've got a couple of questions I want to ask him past what Sleif has for him. Thanks." Before she turned and walked out of the room, but not before planting a small crystal of light onto the totema.

Reaching Sleif, she looked up and down and commented, "You look pretty beaten up, what happened out there? Besides apparently you being on the verge of losing control to Incena." She looked him up and down again, trying to judge just how bad he'd gotten scuffed up in the battle; and didn't even pay attention as Eternity wove her way between her legs before the black cat moved over to Sleif; pawing at his coat again. She did spare the feline a quick glance, before she focused back on Sleif and asked calmly, "So, is there something you want to discuss?"

~- Never Thought I'd Feel This -~

Ven waited for an answer from Kaijen, but as the seconds ticked by; he had the strangest sensation that he was being watched. He looked over his shoulder, only to see that there was nothing there; but that didn't reassure him, he'd learned to listen to his gut instinct. "Hey, I'd love to stay and chat, but I really need to check up on a friend of mine." Ven said carefully, being careful not to give out too much information as he started to walk toward Kaijen. Barely passing the boy, Ven felt a gust of negative emotions slam into his back; stumbling forward, Ven glanced over his shoulder to see a person wearing a cloaked figure.

Who was radiating pure malice, almost like it had been severely wronged in the past. Growing uncomfortable, Ven quickened his pace and rounded the corner; searching out Kairi as he tried to put some distance between himself and the cloaked figure. It took him only a moment to pass by the master's bedroom, reaching out a hand, Ven twisted the knob and peeked inside to see that a bunch of boxes had been knocked over. It only took him a moment of looking to spot the white feline curled up on the floor, scooping it up without (miraculously) waking it up. Ven quickly hurried back out of the room and quietly shut the door behind him, being careful not to wake up the white bundle of fur in his arms.

Continuing his search for his red headed friend, Ven found Kairi in the foyer fighting against someone; who he was guessing was a Nobody. Bolting over to her, Ven felt the sensation that something was watching him again, which led to him grabbing a hold of her hand and focused on calling a portal of light with his mind. He awkwardly shoved Kairi through it, after passing her the feline that was still (how he did not know) curled up asleep in the crook of his right arm. Stepping through it, Ven spun around to see that the cloaked figure was reaching out a hand to him; before the portal snapped shut on itself.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
~- Whispers -~

Illyx couldn't help herself; she cut across Xart for a moment. "If I might be so childish as to remind you, Nobodies are made of the body and soul that are left behind when the heart is taken. So, it's not that we are soulless beings, but heartless ones. Rather strange then, don't you think, that the being made of nothing except hearts would be called Heartless, while the ones who are the discarded bodies are Nobodies, don't you think?"

She couldn't explain where the snappy comment had come from, except for perhaps one possible place. For a moment, Illyx closed her eyes, allowing herself to feel the wind rolling off the ocean waves as she dangled her toes into the water, a smile on her face as Rhys and Cole snapped their boards off one wave after another. That comment had sounded like something Cole would have said, and Illyx felt the memory of pain squeeze at her chest, even though she no longer had a heart for the ache to carve up.

"Now if you don't mind me imposing a question why are you so intent on hounding my actions?"

Illyx looked at Xart from across the battlefield, an unreadable expression in her eyes. "It isn't you so much as your goals. You should know as well as I what kind of hell this existence is. Wouldn't it do better to just let the dead rest in peace, to accept our fates, and to let this half-existence go? Wouldn't that be better than forcing this on others?"

~- Trapped -~

"Quite the touchy girl aren't you? Made yourself a little obvious on the desire for physical contact not sure what your power exactly is but I feel those guns are a penny to the ability you have with that flute... why are you hunting Illyx?"

Rae barely heard Castex. He. Had. Her. Trapped. Her pupils dilated until they nearly blocked all the color of her irises, then contracted to small, black pinpricks. The woman bucked, snarling viciously as she twisted in her anti gravitational prison.

Twisting around to face Castex, the dark woman shot the other Nobody a look of pure venom as she hissed, "Why would my reasons be of any concern to you, oh heartless man? What would it matter to you if it were a crush, as you seem to enjoy implying, or if my reasons were far from what you believe?"

What remained of Rae's existence rebelled against this incarceration, turning her mind feral and animalistic. Palming a knife made from hardened darkness, the woman threw the dagger at her jailer, forcing enough spin and speed behind it for the blade to pierce through Castex's spell. She acted out of rage, no thought or calculation driving the attack. The only thing fueling her actions now was instinct. She was trapped. She didn't like being trapped.

She wanted OUT.

~- What We're Fighting For -~

Just as Kairi was about to flip the female Nobody's arm behind her back and knock that crossbow out of her grip, Ven appeared from some deeper room of the castle. Grabbing Kairi's wrist, the blond yanked her away from her opponent, causing Kairi to drop Oathkeeper. The Keyblade disappeared in a flash of light, just as Kairi and Ven disappeared through a portal made of light.

Suddenly, Kairi couldn't take it anymore. Wrenching her wrist out of Ven's grip, the girl stormed ahead of him, fury written in her eyes and her every move. Stalking on, she searched for the end of the tunnel, unable to bear the oppressive closeness of the walls of light on all sides of her.

At last, she saw what looked to be blue ahead of them. Rushing forward, Kairi looked around, forcing some of her irritation to slide away as she took deep, calming breaths. A field of green grass stretched out before her, melding into the blue of both a distant pond and the lighter blue and white of the sky. Further in the distance, a castle could just be seen, with what appeared to be an outdoor maze surrounding a truly massive tower.

It was beautiful, but for the moment, Kairi couldn't really enjoy it. She shut her eyes, focusing on her breathing, as she tried to calm her nerves out of their battle readiness. What the hell was wrong with her?

Why was she so irritable?

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
~♦A Part Of A Eternal Sin♦~

"As you wish my lord," Astral responded as his chains started to lift up Hazoc's unconscious form even further starting to form a makeshift stretcher as you went inside the Arcay main laboratory where the true totema process happened, and where the thousands of people that Monte had abducted from numerous worlds were currently in cryostasis slowly being drained of their life to fuel the productivity of Arcays blood source.

"I shall let you both know when our guest wakes," Astal's voice echoed back to both Cecilia, and Sleif. The heartless then turned its attention to Hazoc as they took a left in the facility room until they neared a series of more advanced technology that was currently.... levitating? Astral raised a eyebrow in slight surprise before putting two and two together.

"Hiding right under the enemies nose... a bold move AI totema of Arcay.... Clare," the heartless spoke as ne chains escaped his body to grasp the tools he would need to patch Hazoc up. A icy chill passed the section for a moment as Clare's body formed out of the icy mist in truth Clare always seemed to have more a familiar body to a certain water mermaid though with legs that Astral had once seen on a world a long time ago.

"So what do I owe this risky meeting for," Astral asked not keeping any eyes on the totema as he started to power up the equipment, and place Hazoc on the operating table that was now slowly being placed down by Clare. It was soon after resting Hazoc down that Clare waved her hand causing some of the bigger tools to come closer making access to them easier for the working heartless who had already connected some of the crystal supporting IV's to Hazoc's body... for now that's all that could really be done... just give Hazoc the necessary ingredients to heal himself.

"...Why do you not alert Sleif that I am here," Clare asked in response before adding. "Or Danu it would be very easier for her to take notice of a sudden glitch on her scanners.... if it was pointed out," Clare spoke as she simply watched Hazoc like a mother worrying for a child.

"Just because I am heartless doesn't mean I can't remember the warmth of a motherly touch... besides I have not seen the targt of my masters desire's just hearing random voices in my head... its quiet a common occurrence for the heartless you would think we are constantly going.... insane," Astral spoke as he never once looked toward Clare as she watched Hazoc. "It intrigues me more though that you act the part of mother to the other totema when in truth you know nothing truly about them accept for what you have seen since they have been turned into totema, or is it cause you yourself have never been anything but a totema is why you see that as reason to be their new "mother", Astral asked as he started to slowly stride away leaving the entity to watch her "child" she wouldn't be their long though and before Danu would even notice her she would be gone hidden at another corner of Arcay.

"Thank you Astral..."
.......................................................................................................

~♣No Plan B: All Hands Laid Down: Its To Late Fate Has Turned♣~

Azure's eyes went wide in horror as the heartless took the form of the most terrifying thing not need right now... Aoi. The Keyblade clenched its teeth as it was forced to watch Aexrn struggle fruitlessly in the agonizing pain inflicted by Rena's Heartless.... wait Aexrn's sword. Azure hesitantly kept a eye on the heartless before giving a quick glance to Rena's cage.

"...I surrender to the higher power... I am yours," Azure said with a look as he dropped his keyblade form that dispersed on contact with the ground... then slowly he started to walk towards the heartless. A look of shame was easily seen drawn on the keyblades face as his armor form dispersed revealing the little kid that somewhat looked like the boy version of Rena.

"I am sorry Aexrn... about how much this is... probable.... going.... to.... HURT," Suddenly right as he was about seven feet away from the heartless, Aexrn he swung his right hand upward. Aexrns telescope sword sudden shot to life as it cut off the Heartless tendrils in a buzzsaw like manner separating Aexrn from the heartless and dispersing the tendrils that had a hold on Aexrn. Azure bolted at the Heartless as a massive blinding took place as Azure literally transformed into Platinum Heart shooting off like a bullet as it pierced through the heartless. Before reforming into its battle armor form with a piece or two to shot out.

"RENA YOUR STRONGER THEN THIS NOW PROVE IT THAT YOU ARE NO ONES PUPPEET PROVE THAT YOU ARE WORTHY TO BE MY MASTER," Shifting around to reposition itself in front of the heartless Azure screamed loudly trying to catch Rena's attention to pull her out as the keyblades started to assault the heartless formed Aoi with a brutal barrage of punches before upper cutting the heartless in the jaw to knock him down.

"RRREEEENNNNAAA," rushing after the falling heartless the keyblade scooped up Aexrns blade as he lunged above the heartless with the very intent to impale it.
..............................................................................................................................................

~♥A Destructive Lass♥~

"Awww~ did I hurt the little boys feelings," Harm acidically taunted as she dragged a single finger down her lower lip in response to Glaxsudo's "big boy" response before returning her attention to the stragglers what caught her attention more then anything was how they had ended up on this world more so then their next battle strategy which was a uncommon thing for Harm. Her attention was pulled back the moment Glaxsudo showed interest in the poison she had injected into Ienzo during the fight.

"Oh lets just say in about the next five hours... his very own nightmares will be coming to life. The poison is a direct property that causes a illusionist to lose control of their abilities so he and those in his immediate area will be effected by his power until the illusionist goes unconscious allowing use to swoop in for tonight honorary prey," Harm said in a pleasing voice as she leaned against Glaxsudo's back dragging a finger across his left cheek before pushing off him and slowly walking onto the very edge walking along it in a very seductive catwalk like manner as if to entice Glaxsudo to follow as she asked a question of her own while dragging out her tanto blade twirling it around in her hands.

"So how can that Isa pup be useful to Xart?"
........................................................................................................................................

~♠Loyalty To A Unknown Friend♠~

Castex watched in oddity as the woman went seemingly berserk as soon as she discovered she was trapped in the sphere. He was somewhat intrigued by her words and venomous nature before he squinted in response to her sudden assault with little time to respond to the sneak attack he tilted the left, but not fast enough as the blade dug itself into his chest right where his heart was. He stumbled back a few steps as he recovered from the attack still with no shocked look however even with a weapon clearly dug into his body.

"Seems I have hit a nerve in more ways then one," he spoke as his eyes lifted back up directed right at Rae's form... no with hers eyes. He slowly started to walk right back up to her before kneeling down to where they had leveled eye contact. His eyes were emotionless as his left hand gripped the handle of the knife... what was he about to do.... it was hard to guess with his current actions.

"Ever single day... I feel the pain of my past failures to protect those I cared for, to defend what I promised to. Ever since the day I died I have paid the price for my weakness with being tormented by my carelessness ever single day... unable to willingly die nor turn my head away from the actions Sleif, and Noraxeen have caused unto others," Castex spoke as he slowly pulled out the knife a string of green mist escaping the wound as it started to get to work healing the damage.

"However I have also come to terms that until I can protect those I care for I am unwilling to die just yet... your hunting of Illyx is of my concern since she is one of those I wish to protect," Castex completely pulled out the knife and pointed it dead center between Rae's eyes.

"And unlike most who say they want to protect I have no problem ridding or killing those who wish to harm those I protect... I am not a valiant person as you said I am quite heartless, but I accept that willingly and knowingly so next time you plan to go after her while I am around... I suggest you be much more serious then today... cause unless Illyx has a reason for you to life.... I will probable kill you in are next fight," Castex a sudden killing intent aura overflowing from his emotionless expression as if trying to suffocate Rae as he slowly stood back up. The sudden summoning of the lance Advent wasn't exactly a helpful sign in this new situation.... yet why was Castex holding it like a.....bat?

"Like I said today I guess we'll call are meeting a warm up... for future happenings," with no more words Castex sent both Rae and her spherical prison flying away with a mighty swing of his lance hitting the sphere like a baseball. He watched the sphere spiral like a comet in the air until it disappeared out of site probable crashing somewhere a good ways away.

"Now to find said problem child before she gets herself to deep," Castex mumbled to himself.
....................................................................................................................................

~•Problematic Children•~

"... What if I told you my goal is to remove that hell without one having to meet their end to end it... What If I told you my goal is to truly bring one back to life to end our torment as nobodies without having to waste away into nothing... would that possibly change your opinion on which side you would choose to stay on," Xart asked in his wispy voice.

"I also find it ironic that one without a heart can still show signs of lingering emotion," Xart commented as if he had caught Illyx's brief moment of emotion pang.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
----------------------------------------------------------

~~~~~~Obliterate From Existence~~~~~~

"You look pretty beaten up, what happened out there? Besides apparently you being on the verge of losing control to Incena." Cecilia asked as she looked up and down Sleif's post battle form, keeping up with his rather long strides as he walked through Arcay's hallways.

What had once been burned skin and hair, due to Arcay's cannon, had slowly healed rather remarkably since the Heartless returned to the massive battleship. It was his coat, as well as any remaining part of his clothes, that took the longest to piece itself back together, the wisps of darkness slowly melding together to make the very physical material.

"That construct of light proved annoying during our, rather drawn out battle. It was fate that it remained in one piece at all." There was a slight silence between the two human shaped beings, until the Lost spoke up.

"So, is there something you want to discuss?"

Stopping upon a large circular platform, the piece of strange metal suddenly began to levitate, lifting all passengers with relative ease with some sort of magnetic style of propulsion. The silence returned again as they quickly rose up through the cylindrical shaft, the long wait it seemed to take to reach wherever it was going, only further showed how clearly complex and massive Arcay truly was.

Finally the levitating device arrived at the far end of the control room of Arcay, the time since Monte's defeat being ample time for the facility to finally reconstruct what was damaged, revealing a look that hadn't been seen since the reign of the Academy. Every screen throughout the room was busy sifting through terabytes of information a second, a very easy process what with Mimameth's own AI taking direct control.

From the screens showing the current display of Midgar below, it was clear the AI was busy reconfiguring Arcay's singular cannon into its much smaller though much numerous forms. The still blinking symbol was present on many of the monitors, usually accompanied with a visual image of the crater left behind from Arcay's strike.

"It will take time for Arcay to be prepared to stand up against our next target, even with Mimameth already in my possession. Arcay has now nearly completed its cleansing cycle. Though I do believe it will cause rather severe harm to this world, it will probably survive."

Taking his seat upon the large throne in the centre of the room, Arcay finally finished its configuration, the largest of the monitors showing the now dozen or so smaller cannons all positioned directly down towards the crater, where the small sign of something dark squirming around the edges was still very much present.

Though Arcay only shook the slightest amount inside, outside it was like a hail of meteorites bombarding the world, both in the sight of the large blasts of energy raining down from the sky and the almighty crash once they struck their target.

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
Upon the mighty halls of Veiyron Spire, the heart of the invincible fortress of Fort Macedon. The Supreme General and Commander-in-chief of the White Armada, Gutsvald Alteisen along with his cohorts, the 7 Fleet Generals gathered together to assess the matter of great import.

It has been a long time since the Armada has made any activity throughout the universe, and the manhunt for the Black King or Alt, seemingly stopped for the time being.

"If I may be permitted to speak commander, is our biding truly wise?"

One of the tall anonymous figures spoke as the old man stood upon a podium with a wide view of the universe before him. Arms-crossed and eyes closed; truly he was an overwhelming figure. Gutsvald said nothing of sort nor a gesture of response to the fleet general's question.

"Our scouts have reportedly seen constant activity in the unidentified mass called the 'Arcay'. Masses of malefactors coming in and out of this mass have been also reported. So commander, why haven't we deploy one of our fleets to have it investigated? This waiting will do us no good!"

"--no good?" The old man caught wind of one of the fleet generals over-stepping his authority. "General, I have been attending to our scout reports and I can assure you, with the recent events; we can't take the malefactors so lightly anymore." Gutsvald stepped down from the podium and approached the center to face his cohorts.

"I have also taken the liberty to issue the scout team an order to gather data upon this unidentified object and assimilate them to the Mother Unit for us to form stratagems of great benefit; new weapons and intelligence that will help us combat these monstrosities. NOW YOU TELL ME RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME THAT WAS NO GOOD!!!"

The old man's aura of rage became apparent as he reprimanded the fleet general. "I admit, my fists and my blade thirsts for a glorious battle but a warrior would never charge in so recklessly in a battle without the proper quips. The enemy is quick to adapt, and we may have the technological superiority but it may reach to the point where they can just overrun us in a fell swoop." The 10 foot old man clenched his huge fists and turned his attention back at the view.

"So you mean to let his mass live so it can benefit us? But won't that be that we're colluding with the malefactors themselves? That's blasphemy."

One of the fleet generals protested, upholding his/her conviction of the Armada firmly. "Let me tell you of a sort, general that a warrior grows stronger when the enemy is stronger than him. As they grow in number, we must double ours. As they sharpen their claws, we must hone our arms. And with the help of the Mother Unit, this has been made possible."

"The Mother Unit again? How many times must you lift that AI, commander? Have you no faith in the skills and strength of your own men?"

One of the Fleet generals added. "OF COURSE I DO! You do best to remember, general that it was she who gave us the blessings of strength and arms. She helped us made the tools of war that can rival the Keyblade alone, the technology to combat these Malefactors. And in turn, we must show to her that we are worthy of her blessings by being the warriors fit to hold her swords and firearms; leaders fit to lead a thousand armies, and lords fit to uphold the peace upon the entire universe. If I don't have faith in my men, then I should have went a one-man-stand against these monstrosities than colluding with you imbeciles! We are her guardians and she is our goddess, one of our main principles, general. Do not forget that...."

Gutsvald then held is hand up revealing the Arcay being overlooked by the Fort Macedon from lightyears away. "Ladies, gentlemen. A war is coming, and we need to cast our prides aside to win and achieve victory. Pride means nothing on the battlefield, strength and principle is everything. We would need her more than ever and her too. That's why I have my own grandson as our blacklist number 1, because even she yearns for him and I cannot allow anyone especially Wolven, the Black King, my grandson-- to take her away from us."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back