• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TRACES OF AFTERMATH [sign-ups and ooc thread]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
--------------------------------------

Finally, here are the two characters to go along with KKL's just posted Agent from the Aeronaut Society. ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I am your worst, I am your worst nightmare"

Name: Sleif Destati

Side:Neutral

Heart:Twilight

Weapon:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Power: Gravity/Darkness

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Appearance:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Personality:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Bio:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Other:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Anorgos Pyrso (Wrathful Torch/Beacon)

Rank: Head-General (Leader/Founder of the Aeronaut Society)

Side: Neutral

Heart: Light/Twilight

Weapon(s):

Keyblade of Light (Flegomai - The Blazing Flare)/
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Original Weapon (Syhrafst - Soul Crusher)(Image)/
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Appearance: [Image of Head-General Anorgos with Flegomai]

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Personality:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Bio:

The Great War

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Personal Background
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Other

Personal Items:

Mountain of Petram -
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Special Attack(s):
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Eventua

Would alien, monstrous or robotic characters be allowed? Considering that the series canonically features intelligent and sapient (and possessing Hearts):

- Humans (in a variety of art styles)
- Computer programs; as of Kingdom Hearts 3, intelligent robots as well
- Merfolk
- Talking bipedal cartoon animals
- Talking 'ordinary' cartoon animals (Pride Lands, Cinderella's World, probably some others I've forgotten)
- Sapient toys (100 Acre Wood, though that's a particularly unusual case)
- Straight up sci-fi Aliens (Deep Space)
- The inhabitants of Halloween Town
- Genies, Fairies, Satyrs, Dwarves, Chinese Dragons and Talking Mirrors
- Replicas of human beings (admittedly, they only 'sort of' possess Hearts and are probably closer to Nobodies than Somebodies)

I ask because I'm tempted to play as Ophnon, here: http://forums.khinsider.com/signups-discussion/207677-i-know-kingdom-hearts-darkness.html

Though with substantial modifications, since it occurs to me that profile probably doesn't meet all of the rules and other requirements.

Ventus-Chan

Filled out template for a XIIIth Embodiment member, hope it checks out! I know the XIIIth spot is filled but it had that little note on it, I'll change it if need be just lemme know!

"I am your worst, I am your worst nightmare"

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

HyperShadic

Awards
Well first things first Ventus-kun, you'll need to enter the password.

Last edited:

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
SURPRISE I'M BACK C: Miss me?

I'll give everyone until later tonight to post up their templates! But, in the meantime, REPLY TIEMMMMMMZ :D

Doing just that! Just for you! :p
Lol shweet, thanks! xD

And just a quick little reminder, Rena, you've also got a PM from me on a question for the RP. Not trying to be pushy or suggest anything, it's just been nuts for you because your net's been wonky. *I had the same thing happen at the beginning of July, so I know about the whole data thing* Got a couple of characters that I'm going to work on while I'm waiting for a response, though. I'll get them up... soonish. In between writing up that last story for the summer blaze contest and homework... >.> <.< Night!
I'll check out your PM and reply to it in a bit ;0; I'm sure I've read it already, just forgot to reply ahhhh ;AA; I'M SORRYYYYY

@Rena: So based on your keyblade expo are we bringing Azure back as well?
For the moment, no? D: If that's cool ahhhhh, he can come in later but right now I want Rena to be by herself and the Keyblade to just act weird if that makes sense lol

Would alien, monstrous or robotic characters be allowed? Considering that the series canonically features intelligent and sapient (and possessing Hearts):

- Humans (in a variety of art styles)
- Computer programs; as of Kingdom Hearts 3, intelligent robots as well
- Merfolk
- Talking bipedal cartoon animals
- Talking 'ordinary' cartoon animals (Pride Lands, Cinderella's World, probably some others I've forgotten)
- Sapient toys (100 Acre Wood, though that's a particularly unusual case)
- Straight up sci-fi Aliens (Deep Space)
- The inhabitants of Halloween Town
- Genies, Fairies, Satyrs, Dwarves, Chinese Dragons and Talking Mirrors
- Replicas of human beings (admittedly, they only 'sort of' possess Hearts and are probably closer to Nobodies than Somebodies)

I ask because I'm tempted to play as Ophnon, here: http://forums.khinsider.com/signups-discussion/207677-i-know-kingdom-hearts-darkness.html

Though with substantial modifications, since it occurs to me that profile probably doesn't meet all of the rules and other requirements.
Yeah sure, go for it! :D I'm cool with that lol

Well first things first Ventus-kun, you'll need to enter the password down.
Seconding that! Please make sure you have the password, Ventus-kun~ Thank yew! c:

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
No problem Rena x3 was just curious hell he doesn't have to come back at all if you want XD
Lol I mean he's a cool character, though xD I just dunno ahhhhhh ;0; I like Rena talking to her Keyblade like someone's there but there's actually not and people are like "yoooooooo this gurl be cray o-o *steps away*"

Sorry for the delay with getting templates taken care of! Things are kinda crazy at the moment still ahhhh ;0;

Lunarmaster54, HyperShadic, Skitty Cat, kingdomkeylight, sephiroth2: accepted!

Ventus-chan: quick thing! Your template, for the most part, is fine, but I've got two things that I'll need you to tweak. First, the XIIIth spot in the XIIIth Embodiment is already reserved, so you'll have to grab another spot D: Sorries!! And second, everything with Xokum's powers are fine, but please make sure that his powers aren't too powerful in the actual roleplay, since there's a part where it says the true limit of his abilities is unknown. Keep his power in check (no godmoding, etc.) during the RP and you'll be fine. (Same goes for his sword, since there's the energy blast thing.) If you can change the XIIIth Embodiment spot, then I'll accept your template!

I may have forgotten a few templates, so if I did, PLEASE let me know asap! I'll look at it as soon as possible~ (Please make sure that your template is complete, though!)

Annnnnd that should be it with ze templates! ;w; I'll reply to all ze message shortly (sorry for the delay!!). Feel free to keep posting up more templates and join in, since this RP won't close at any point, and I'll figure out when we can start. Aphex said he was interested in joining a while back, but I need to ask (aka slap some sense into him and be like THERE'S GONNA BE DERRICK/RENA IF YOU JOIN YOU HAVE TO JOINNNNNN *shakes* also xiao/rena is the best otp it's like rapunzel and flynn and they're freakin' adorable BAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII C:) about it lol

Eventua

"I am your worst nightmare, you adorable little minion of evil! ... Gosh dang it, you really are the cutest!"

Name: Jotin
Sex: Male
Side/Allegiance: Neutral...?
Heart: Dark

Weapon: A short, sharp knife with what looks like a sun-dial carved into the hilt - if the dial is twisted, the knife will transform into a new tool. The tools available are as follows:
- A glow stick that burns like a bright white sun: useful as a powerful flashlight and as a Heartless deterrent
- A dark stick that consumes light in a wide area around it, filling the area with a thick gloom: useful as a Heartless attractant
- A somewhat oddly shaped revolver that fires 'charges' containing ranged Blizzard spells; these must be 're-loaded' by not using the revolver for several hours, and it can hold up to six charges at once
- A phone that can be used to send messages between Worlds
- A black pen that never runs out of ink
- A skeleton key that can open most mundane locks
- A powerful but light-weight telescope

He also carries around a large notebook as well as a small purple stopwatch - these don't appear to have any unusual properties - as well as a 'business card' with his name and a heavily faded photograph that indicates him as belonging to something called the 'Aeronaut Society Research Division'.

Appearance:
A short, skinny man with withered, pale skin and thin, damaged eyes. His pitch black hair is tied into a short top-knot, and his cracked lips hide a... zealous, smile. His eyes are faded, but show hints that they were once a vibrant green - that said, he largely covers them with a pair of bizarre bronze goggles that scan the Darkness through purple lenses.

The robes he wears are likewise ragged and faded, dark brown and black having been stained through strange chemicals and time spent wandering the Corridors of Darkness into a loose and dripping collection of reds and grays in various shades. His boots, short and pointed, are muddy and cracked.

Personality:
An honest, scattered and deranged individual, Jotin has little concern for his own personal safety - or, unfortunately, that of others. He has a goal, and although he might joke around or get distracted easily, he will accomplish it. Just, ya know - after eating. And sleeping. And working out a clever pun to say when he one day gets surrounded by ravenous Heartless.
It is this latter trait - that sense of bizarrely accepting pessimism - that makes him a good listener and, occasionally, a good advice giver. As far as he's concerned, the Worlds are all doomed to one day collapse into Darkness, but that's no reason to treat other people badly or with disrespect. He wont cry much if someone is consumed, but in the meanwhile, might as well try to make... 'friends'.

Bio:
This man who doesn't talk about his past or the World he came from seems to have been travelling the Worlds for some time now. All that concerns him is the study of Heartless:

"The Heartless will eventually claim all Hearts, and I for one welcome our new overlords - look how varied and amazing they are, free to travel between the Corridors without any fear of danger! I wish I could randomly look like a spinning top or an airplane or a bundle of socks with teeth depending on where I lived. I simply must catalog them - there's so much more to learn! So, ahem, you can either help me learn more about them, ooorrr... uh, I'll go find them elsewhere, I guess. I don't really like fighting."

Other:
A Theme for Daily Travels and observations on Heartless

Last edited:

Ventus-Chan

Ventus-chan: quick thing! Your template, for the most part, is fine, but I've got two things that I'll need you to tweak. First, the XIIIth spot in the XIIIth Embodiment is already reserved, so you'll have to grab another spot D: Sorries!! And second, everything with Xokum's powers are fine, but please make sure that his powers aren't too powerful in the actual roleplay, since there's a part where it says the true limit of his abilities is unknown. Keep his power in check (no godmoding, etc.) during the RP and you'll be fine. (Same goes for his sword, since there's the energy blast thing.) If you can change the XIIIth Embodiment spot, then I'll accept your template!

Changed the ranking to "X", but if XIII frees up let me know (; haha by his powers I assume you mean his wind magic? If so, totally don't worry I'm not planning to make this guy broken OP by any means! As far as the sword I've been thinking of only using the beam as a last resort thing, like it may take some of his life energy away or "light" or idk I'll think it through but don't worry message received! :)

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
I have a nobody! "I am your worst, I am your worst nightmare"

P.S. I added a secret password to my fiirrrrrsst!

Name: Babel Marxous aka Baby

Side: Neutral

Ranking: IV

Weapon: Rebel Heart: A Daisho birthed from the will of Babel. Its katana is a burning red, that forms a solidified edge of searing air. The sheath is another form of his solidified will and acts as a blunt object. A shorter blade is on his back. Including the sheath from the shorter blade, these four objects make up Rebel Heart. Though four separate pieces they can be combined to make a duel edge naginata.

Element: Will Flame: A breeze that gives the impression of emotion. Babel uses this along with his intuitive brain to formulate a mass of surging energy. This energy then turns into things such as flames, mines, darts, waves, burst, or blast. It's nature is similar to that of a flame, though derived from a gentle breeze. This energy also buffs Babel the longer he uses it and gets stronger the longer the battle goes on. As the intensity of the fight increases, so does his drive, granting his limitless conviction a broader plane to harness and manipulate his personal disposition. The coursing air slightly enhances his muscle mass and raises his body heat, as if sending him through a transformation. Once his body has entered into this overdrive mode, Marxous can expel this energy to enter into an Oni mode. Though draining, his stats multiply and continue rising. Marxous now, must expel the energy before it burst. If he does not, he could self destruct. Once dispersed Marxous feels more so refreshed. Almost as if he had relieved him self, and returns to his regular Babel.

Appearance: Babel Marxous

Personality: Babel is a rebellious warrior with a split personality. Though silent in most situations, he makes for a helping had and open ear. Babel could be considered an introvert, but his facial expressions and body language contribute to each moment he endures. Babel feels as if he must constantly ponder and understand the smallest of things on an empathetic level which makes each impression burn a clearer view of his perception of life. Though impressive, this leaves an eternal rage of ignorance. This may cause him to switch and come off as vicious. At this moment Babel is considered the nobody Marxous. Though intelligent, his drive to explore leaves him two steps ahead. Not a ninja, so the shadows don't work very well for this resilient ronin, and would be considered for the weak. All around his morals and dedicated demeanor shines more brilliant than most could handle. Neither does he care for the balance of good and evil. To him whats done is done, and as such, he must continue on. Thanks to his fighting spirit he finds himself in the most eventful of places, but due to the feeling of lack, birthed from becoming a nobody, there's a Rebel in him he refuses to continue serving any side without a clear view. His hopes is that he can encounter and grow from each moment towards possibly becoming whole.

Bio: Babel was found in th confines of The World that never was. When he first arrived 3 days ago babel was on the brink of switching from himself to Marxous and couldn't find a solution. Eventually he ceased the flurry of energy and was found by the streak sent into the sky. He is just joining the Organization and only wishes to serve to the best of his abilities.

Other: Marxous like snacks! Babel likes cookies! Sweeeeetsss *yum* *yum*

Last edited:

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Quick thing! Would everyone be cool with starting the RP Friday or Saturday? That would give everyone enough time to post their templates 'n stuff, me thinks, but lemme know if you guys need more time.

@Eventua: I'm gonna take another look at your templates once you finish the last one (so I can accept them all at once! yay efficiency! :D), but I will throw this out there as a precaution: I'm not sure if the creatures will fit well into the ToA universe, since in the past versions of these RPs, it's been predominantly humans (if not only humans) and even anthropomorphic Disney characters didn't really appear. You're still more than welcome to use those characters, but keep in mind that they may not fit into the universe very well. (And I'm sorry that I said all of that stuff would be okay before ahhhhh, I should've reconsidered that but I was overwhelmed with a lot of IRL stuff and wasn't thinking very straight before, so that's kinda why I said it was okay >__< I'm really sorry for the confusion on my part!! You're still more than welcome to bring them in, though)

@SwagStarIV: accepted! :D WELCOME TO ZE PARTEHHHHHH

*steps out of the shadows*

Oh... looks like I'm making a return. Template will be up soon. ;)
AHHHHH YAY ;w; guys guys look who i brought back that means we can have derrick/rena stuff again yoshhhhhh (and no aoi/rena 'cause that's all sorts of no .__. but xiao/rena all the yes mwahaha)

Thanks Rena! I'll see about getting Arno's older brother up soonish, after I get through a few things for school. @.@ *stupid school eating up most of my time*
Okies, no rush on that! :D You can post it whenever you can~

Changed the ranking to "X", but if XIII frees up let me know (; haha by his powers I assume you mean his wind magic? If so, totally don't worry I'm not planning to make this guy broken OP by any means! As far as the sword I've been thinking of only using the beam as a last resort thing, like it may take some of his life energy away or "light" or idk I'll think it through but don't worry message received! :)
Alright, sounds good! :D Then you're accepted! WELCOME TO ZE PARTEH YO O:

Eventua

@Eventua: I'm gonna take another look at your templates once you finish the last one (so I can accept them all at once! yay efficiency! :D), but I will throw this out there as a precaution: I'm not sure if the creatures will fit well into the ToA universe, since in the past versions of these RPs, it's been predominantly humans (if not only humans) and even anthropomorphic Disney characters didn't really appear. You're still more than welcome to use those characters, but keep in mind that they may not fit into the universe very well. (And I'm sorry that I said all of that stuff would be okay before ahhhhh, I should've reconsidered that but I was overwhelmed with a lot of IRL stuff and wasn't thinking very straight before, so that's kinda why I said it was okay >__< I'm really sorry for the confusion on my part!! You're still more than welcome to bring them in, though)

No, that's fine - I'll come up with something new.

Hmm...

Say, have we had a 'Heartless Nerd' yet? The idea of playing a Hanji Zoe/crazy monster biologist is... tempting. :p

Not even a villain - just someone who really, really wants to catalog all of the different Heartless and give them silly nicknames and stuff.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
No, that's fine - I'll come up with something new.

Hmm...

Say, have we had a 'Heartless Nerd' yet? The idea of playing a Hanji Zoe/crazy monster biologist is... tempting. :p

Not even a villain - just someone who really, really wants to catalog all of the different Heartless and give them silly nicknames and stuff.
Omg I love that idea!! That sounds awesome haha xD Go for it! ;w;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back