• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TRACES OF AFTERMATH [sign-ups and ooc thread]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
In terms of OCs, I'm okay with that idea as long as no one else pulls in any canon characters. Although for the just in case, would it be okay to still keep the canon characters I asked about reserved?
Yeah, that's fine! What we can do is still allow reservations on canon characters (but you don't have to post up a template for them), but canon characters might not necessarily come into the story, though there's a possibility that they'll come in later. We can try this out just for fun, if you guys want ;w;

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
@Takushia Rena: XD don't worry they will still be in the RP just not the versions your use to XD.
Lol oh okay xD I'm curious to see where this goes then >.>;

Oh, here's my templates! I may add more stuff later, but for now, here they are!
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
*and is now too freaking tired to work on her temps* Thanks for reserving them for me, Rena. And it's okay on the idea of not pulling them in for a while. I've got a loop hole planned for bringing Terra in, but I didn't really want to get either of the guys involved until very late in the RP, or possibly even the next one. I just didn't want anyone else to snag them. :p

I've actually got a pretty much brand new cast planned for this one; Rae making an appearance, and Vesper might, but I'm working with some totally new peeps for the most part. Can I reserve number VIII in the Embodiment for Rae, please? *glances over to where she has totally blank templates* Need to get working on that...

In the morning. 'Night, peeps!

HyperShadic

Awards
I'm also in the planning stages for a character. Expect it sometime later tonight or tomorrow, cause I'm not sure how tired I'll be after work.

ALeafOnTheWind

Where's that password...*jumbles through posts, shifts some dice (not needing that here), throw away some characters*....ah, here it is:

"I am your worst, I am your worst nightmare"

Now that I've said the magic words, let me get to the good stuff.

Name: Yukihime (Likes Yuki. No last name given. Can't think of one she likes.)
Side: Good
Heart: Light

Weapon: Tends to change as she likes constructing new ones. Yuki does have a lot of inherent magical potential, but cannot cast a spell, instead being able to infuse and create items. The only rule she has is "one melee, one ranged, minimum." That being said, her current main "toy" is something she's referring to as a "caster gun": A single shot, break action pistol able to use a variety of ammo types.

Appearance: Yuki stands roughly five-and-a-half feet tall, and while not pallid, is a perfectly acceptable shade of ivory. Black shoulder-length hair is usually tied back in twintails to keep it out of her brown eyes.

Personality: A crafty gal, though many would say she's afflicted with "attention deficit creation disorder", as she has a habit of leaving half-finished projects around as a new venture is presented to her. While her attention is focused though, she is passionate like no other, and tends to overwork herself for hours on end.

With other people, to say she is an introvert might be a bit of a mistype. She tends to be reserved around new faces, and doesn't like going out of her way to meet new people, but the minute she's comfortable with you (And that can be seconds or minutes. Usually not hours.), she'll be explaining the wonders of the worlds with you at sixty miles an hour. Yuki can be a bit picky and judgemental, but it's never set in stone.

Bio:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Other: What do you want? Music? D20 stats? Stuff? Tell me and I'll put it here.

Last edited:

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
Ok. My fault. I thought it was first come first serve and no reserves. Crap... I guess this works for the better. As far as furries, What about the rabbit from wonderland and Beast! I hadn't mean to post my template yet. I think my computer did it while I was sleeping haha but I have an explanation for his form. It's finish now, so let me know what you think!

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
I'd like to join in on this too if that's alright. I'll have my template up later on today

EDIT: and by that I mean right this very minute.

I am your worst, I am your worst nightmare"

Name: Hitomi

Side: Good

Heart: Twilight

Weapon: Sword of the Holy (nicknamed Candeloro)

It’s a trick sword that can be used as a longsword or it can be combined with it’s sheathe to make a greatsword. Said greatsword is infused with light magic that must be recharged every so often. Trick swords aren’t the easiest thing to get, but obtaining one is very possible. Figuring out how to infuse it with magic is the difficult part..

Appearance: This is what she looks like as far as hair and eye color and such goes.

Clothing wise atm she’s wearing a simple dark green blouse, dark colored pants and a black coat over it all. On her back is where Candeloro is strapped). The coat isn’t buttoned up and it doesn’t have a hood.

Hitomi's black coat has this symbol on the back, which is how people recognize that a coat just like it was worn by her dead mentor

Personality: Once upon a time Hitomi was a plucky girl living happily with her friends. After getting mixed up with the heartless and the tragedy that followed Hitomi isn’t a spirited as she once was. She smiles less and doesn’t talk as much either. A guilty conscience guides her and a determination to somehow make things right again fuels her. Hitomi doesn’t like to give up and she’s all together a rather serious character. However if she were to relax, let her walls down and let go you’d find that Hitomi is actually very loving and dedicated with a sense of humor.

All in all, personality wise Hitomi is distant, held back by guilt and self loathing, but when she gets close to someone again she’s a lot warmer.

Bio: If Hitomi’s life was a fairy tale it would start something like ‘once upon a time there was a girl named Hitmoi and her two best friends, Madoka and Sayaka. They lived in Twilight Town and they were happy as can be’.

It’s not though. So instead it starts with ‘Why? Why is this happening?’

Hitomi’s story starts with a heartless attack. Shadows and Darkballs weren’t too scary if you happen to be a trained warrior who’s dealt with them before. If you have a keyblade then it’s even better! Hitomi and her best friends didn’t have either of these things, so all they could really do was huddle close to each other and hope that getting mauled by heartless in a dark alley in Twilight Town wasn’t too painful. Luckily though, they had a savior.

A blonde girl with a big sword named Mami.

Out of nowhere she appeared and slayed the heartless with ease and grace. The other girls were in awe and she told them they should be careful and invited them back to her apartment for tea. She told them all about heartless, nobodies and magic and even offered to teach them a thing or two about self defense. Life was exciting all of the sudden!

So naturally, things unraveled very quickly after that.

See, Hitomi was a rich girl and she had a lot of pressure put on her by her mom and dad. Hitomi just didn’t think she could meet up to these strict expectations and it turns out she was rather bad when it came to using magic. The icing on the cake? She could tell Mami didn’t really like her. She was nice enough of course but Mami seemed a bit distant towards her and to a lesser extent, Sayaka. She adored and fawned over Madoka of course and this, along with the frustration at failing at something so important, was why Hitomi excused herself from Mami’s early one day. Jealousy, bitterness and hurt swirling around in her heart, beckoning the darkness. Beckoning an Invisible, a rather powerful heartless, to come and snatch her away, plunging her into darkness.

Mami saved her, of course Mami saved her because it turns out she was wrong and Mami liked all three of them. Sure she’d taken a shine to Madoka but that didn’t mean she disliked the other two. It would have been relieving to know this if Mami hadn’t explained it to Hitomi with her dying breath. That day, Mami faded away into darkness because sometimes even the very best have an off day. The only thing left of her was Candeloro the sword used to fight evil.

Madoka stopped speaking to her and Sayaka pointedly blamed her for Mami’s demise. Hitomi very quickly spiraled into depression as she was left all by herself and one day came to the conclusion that she should get off this world. The only way to make up for Mami’s death was to follow in her footsteps, take up her sword and find a way to stop the heartless from killing off anyone else.

It’d be hard to do that if she just stayed in Twilight Town

Other:

Hitomi’s very good at cooking, it was drilled into her since she could walk because according to her mom all proper ladies should know how. The same goes for dancing.

Hitomi knows a little magic but she’s still very green (no pun intended) and needs a lot of field experience before she can get really skilled

Hitomi struggles a little to lift Candeloro when it’s in greatsword mode

Her main theme song is Carry on my Wayward son by Kansas

Her battle song is I am Machine by Three Days Grace

Last edited:

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hey guys, I wanted to post really quick and let you know that I have to go on a mini hiatus over the next few days. I've been without internet for about a week (IT'S AWFUL //CRIES) and I've been running up the data on my phone in an attempt to get internet access, however I need to conserve as much as I can, so I need to stop that lol.

I may be able to get on the internet tomorrow and, if I am able to, I'll reply to everyone's comments and accept templates and what not. Otherwise, I should be back by the end of the week~

But yeah, I'm sorries about this!! ;0;

HyperShadic

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
"I am your worst; I am your worst nightmare"

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
------------------------------------------

Nothing new here, just been pretty busy with a lot of things the last week, but nearly got the second character template (Keyblader of Light) almost finished. So I should be posting Sleif and this character very soon hopefully. ^^

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hey everybody! Just checking in to see how its going! Anything new?
Ahhhhh I'm still without internet and I've almost run up all of my data, so I can do little to nothing right now online lol. I'm hopefully going to get internet back this coming week, but in the meantime, keep posting your templates! I'll approve them when I get back~ ;w;

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
AHHHHHHHHH GUYS IM GETTING INTERNET BACK ON FRIDAY

IM SO HAPPY AHHHHHH

But yeah keep posting/finishing up your templates (make sure they're all up by Friday!) and I'll accept everyone's template at once I'm back~ Thank yew lots!! ;w; We should be able to start shortly afterwards!

Chromatic

Become
Awards
AHHHHHHHHH GUYS IM GETTING INTERNET BACK ON FRIDAY

IM SO HAPPY AHHHHHH

But yeah keep posting/finishing up your templates (make sure they're all up by Friday!) and I'll accept everyone's template at once I'm back~ Thank yew lots!! ;w; We should be able to start shortly afterwards!

Doing just that! Just for you! :p

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
And just a quick little reminder, Rena, you've also got a PM from me on a question for the RP. Not trying to be pushy or suggest anything, it's just been nuts for you because your net's been wonky. *I had the same thing happen at the beginning of July, so I know about the whole data thing* Got a couple of characters that I'm going to work on while I'm waiting for a response, though. I'll get them up... soonish. In between writing up that last story for the summer blaze contest and homework... >.> <.< Night!

Ventus-Chan

I see the Keyblade of Light is reserved, I'll keep posted for that position. But if it fills up I'll still join as another :)

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
@Rena: So based on your keyblade expo are we bringing Azure back as well?

~In one life I must have done some pretty terrible things... for this life seems to be about redemption for something I never did.~

Name:
Taces Bleause

Aeronaut Society Special Forces Codename:
Phantom Castex

Side:
Neutral

Heart:
Twilight

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Power:
Ectoplasm / Astral Projection

Appearance:
(Cool thing is this is a actual drawing of Castex XD)
http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j470/JessicaGFire1/IMG_20150521_094211_zpsg9yh9b0u.jpg

Personality/Bio:
A rather bleak yet unbreakable individual Taces life was always surrounded by the flames of disaster as a child at the age of seven when his parents both Weilders went into a state known as Reaper Madness caused by a Wielder denying use of there powers. Because of this Taces hometown was slaughtered way before the Aeronaut Society even found out their was a problem. When the Society finally got on the scene Taces was in a near dead state barely breathing when the fight started... from there it was reported the two threats were purged, and all refugee's that were savable were given medical attention. Taces barely survived the night as a few of the survivors in rage tried to kill him who would have succeeded if not for a Officer checking up on the loud rampage.

After releasing him to a orphanage in another country Taces was faced with many hardships like language barriers, segregation for being a outsider, and well for being such a "strange" child. It wasn't until he was 10 when his powers finally kicked in, and at the age of eleven he ran away from the hellish institutes he kept getting transferred to. At the age of 12 he was reported as a problematic Wielder to the Aeronaut Society for counts of the damaged property, theft, and even harm to shady "innocent" people.

In response the Aeronaut Society sent a fresh new graduate officer from the orphan program named Sleif Destati. What was suppose to be a simple capture turned into a rather intense two day battle which caused immense property damage turning a class F Wielder "criminal" straight into a class C Wielder "criminal". Unfortunately what information wasn't given to the Aeronaut Society was the fact that all of the situations reporting Taces causing harm were all acts of self defense, and trying to avoid starvation. When Sleif finally knocked out Taces, and brought him in the council in charge of his sentence were at a stand still with what to do with him. The stand still was broken by a surpise visit from General Stras one of eight Generals of the Aeronaut Society who voiced it would be a waste to let such a talented thought troubled child to be sealed away for acts of survival. From that day forward Taces became apart of the Aeronaut Society... present day Taces is the second in command to Captain Sleif.

Other:
Theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITLE0zPN0N4

Regular Battle Theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o76Aus8kAY

Desperate Battle Theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dXRClwk-h0

Enraged Battle Theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtPoK250cVE

True Battle Theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Or82vhZ62Iw

Status