• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TRACES OF AFTERMATH [sign-ups and ooc thread]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-------------------------------

*Sleepily takes some treats offered by Skitty with one of the tendrils not busily wrapped around like a blanket*
I'm all for starting the rp over again here and having this Discord Server for just a general chat/rp kind of deal. ^-^
And good to see you again Endless! ^_^

HyperShadic

Awards
I'm up for it if you guys are.

And now for something completely different.

[video=youtube;3WLY_fZfPoE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WLY_fZfPoE[/video]

I liked this episode, and the clip is just as good.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
You could blame me for that considering I disappeared in the midst of the whole thing.

Oh... hi, yeah, I'm back.

Oh snap hows it been man x3

wE CAN MAKE A DISCORD CHANNEL GUYS

I LOVE DISCORD AHHHHHH

also hi i'm not actually back i'm just saying hi cause aphex started posting shit yes

WOMAN I NEEDS TO TALK ART BUSINESS WITH YOU ON DEVIANT ART.

Hey guys :]
It's good to see you guys are all still doing the dang thang. I know i disappeared like halfway through the last Traces RP, but i just checked in to see ANOTHER ONE haha.

And I super apologize for disappearing on the last one. (Last Two? I dont remember)

fhvklhvdhv XD haven't seen you forever buddy x3.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah, I did. I worked at Coronado Springs Resort as custodial (public areas), it was pretty fun since everyone was really nice. The only downside to the program was that I had to really witchy roommates so that trash the experience, so between that and something else I couldn't stay as long as I wanted to. Where did you work when you were doing the program?

Okies.
oMG THAT'S AWESOME AHHHH *HUGS* I'm so glad you got to do it!! ;w; And I definitely recommend doing it again 'cause c'mon it's Disney and it's amazing yes lol. sorry about the roommates tho ahhh ;; i had problems with mine both times, so that seems to be the bad part of the program unfortunately ahhhh

Hey guys :]
It's good to see you guys are all still doing the dang thang. I know i disappeared like halfway through the last Traces RP, but i just checked in to see ANOTHER ONE haha.

And I super apologize for disappearing on the last one. (Last Two? I dont remember)
Hey Sora!! :D And it's fine man ;w; Good to see you again!

-------------------------------

*Sleepily takes some treats offered by Skitty with one of the tendrils not busily wrapped around like a blanket*
I'm all for starting the rp over again here and having this Discord Server for just a general chat/rp kind of deal. ^-^
And good to see you again Endless! ^_^
Alright cool beans!! :D I'll go ahead and set up a Discord server, though, and figure out what to do to restart this one lol. I'm super busy with NaNoWriMo right now and also Thanksgiving coming up, so it might take me a bit to get it up and running again lol

WOMAN I NEEDS TO TALK ART BUSINESS WITH YOU ON DEVIANT ART.
bRO TALK TO ME ON HERE 'CAUSE i'm trying not to use da as much 'cause it's unprofessional and i need to start being more professional with my art yes lol

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
oMG THAT'S AWESOME AHHHH *HUGS* I'm so glad you got to do it!! ;w; And I definitely recommend doing it again 'cause c'mon it's Disney and it's amazing yes lol. sorry about the roommates tho ahhh ;; i had problems with mine both times, so that seems to be the bad part of the program unfortunately ahhhh

I'm glad I did too, it was so fun! Next time I'm hoping that Dream will be able to join me so I know at least one of my roommates and know what they're like. *hugs back* I'm sorry to know you had such a rough time with yours. Although, if you decide to do it again, and I'm down there at the same time, would you want to room together? *Although, yeah, I can imagine that being one downside about the program unfortunately. Plus the depression that sets in after you come back to normal life! I think I'm only just getting my emotions back under control after my time down there*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back