• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TRACES OF AFTERMATH [a kingdom hearts roleplay]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
---------------------------------

Looking down at the two children that were just about to battle the Guard Armour, the figure turned his gaze briefly away from them, at the sound of the nobody who appeared on the building beside him. "You get any closer I'll slice you in half right now. Now ill tell you once and only once, GET OUT OF HERE NOW. If you hurt Rena and Derrick I will not hesitate to slice you down." the figure heard Xack say to him, trying to act brave, but thats all he was doing, acting.

"You mustn't be the smartest of your kind, are you boy?" the figure said to Xack, his grin slowly approaching on his face, as he turned around to face Xack, leaving his heartless to battle the two children. "You come to this world.." the figure said as he took one step towards Xack, "...you attack my children..." he said, his anger clearly present on the word my, as he took another step again, "...and then, you decide to try and face me. You, who are NOTHING!" the figure roared the last part at Xack, a large force of darkness instantly radiating out from him, colliding towards Xack, as well as causing the roof they were on to form black puddles around it.

From the puddles of darkness, yellow eyes began to appear, but these were different to when the shadows appeared. Where as the shadows simply came out of the darkness like they were just waiting, these creatures appeared to be emerging from some sort of dark water, or goop. Once a large enough batch of them finally appeared, their appearance could just barely been seen, due to the lack of light from so high up. They looked like the Shadows, and unlike the other heartless, they didn't have the strange symbol on any part of their body.

These creatures stood nearly as tall as Xack, while just reaching past half the height of the figure, who's large cold grin was still present, while his eyes shone a dark piercing red. Just as quickly as the new creatures appeared around the figure and Xack, they soon turned into a black liquid, falling and absorbing into the ground around them. A moment later, the entire group of creatures leaped from the ground, all pouncing towards Xack.

Athel

Machinist
Areho felt his body reform on a new world. A city, by the looks of it. But one weird city. Rubble from buildings was strewn about everywhere. The dark sky above looked as if it had never known what the sun was. Or the moon.

"What in the worlds happened here?" he said aloud. "Better find some higher ground." He reached into his Otherspace and pulled out a grappling hook launcher. "Zou would be so pissed if he knew I stole this" Areho said grinning. Areho aimed the grapple near the edge of one of the few buildings still upright. With the press of a button, the grappling hook shot from its case and flew through the air, flying over and then catching the ledge of the building. With another flip, the hook began to slowly pull Areho up over the edge. When on the roof, Areho shoved it back in his Otherspace.

"I really need to find somebod-" Areho stopped his sentence short. He heard voices. Whispers at this point, but as he walked closer to them. Areho leaned his head over the edge of the building, looking down on an alley below. Areho nearly fell off the edge. There was the silver-haired girl, Keyblade in hand!

She was in trouble. She was in an alley, cornered by three guys. One of them was the same one from the drawing. One was a small boy, and the third was a black haired man.

"Wait a sec..." Areho thought. "That's the guy from Twilight Town! What, is he stalking me!? Wait, no, focus. I need to help the girl." Areho stood up from and walked backwards. Then, he sprinted forward and jumped off the ledge, landing right between the blond haired man and the silver haired girl. Areho quickly pulled out Asufura in his right hand and his Voyager's Signet in his left. He held his left hand out to the silver-haired girl.

"Come with me if you want to live" Areho said.

OOC: Terminator reference ftw.

Archetype00x

Website
www.facebook.com
"That's enough, little ones."

The voice echoed, like thunder, through the entire scape of The World That Never Was. The air seemed to ring, as the voice resonated through every building, every street. A gaping purple-black hole appeared in the ground where the four stood - and from it, something began to rise. Not quite a giant, but close enough, it stood, a giant black flame in full armor that towered over all of them. And from this armor emanated the power of the leader of the XIII Embodiment, who currently stood by it's side, casually licking sea salt ice cream.

Xjen looked with disinterest at Ei, and all at once, the two buildings the leader of the Unbirths had toppled over rose off the ground and went flying at super-sonic speeds at the toddler who seemed to think he could anger him by destroying this place; in truth, it only served a purpose to his predecessors; Organization XIII. Nevertheless, Xjen didn't appreciate it when people attempted to boast power in his home.

He then glanced back behind his shoulder at Aoi and Xios - a relaxed but slightly malevolent smile sat on his face. "You two... you disappoint me." The sound of his voice held a strange metallic ring, and the same power that emanated from the armor emanated from his voice. Then his eyes grew narrow, and he seemed to realize the girl was still there. He turned his attention to her briefly, and then back at his two subordinates. "Subdue her, and then leave. I'll deal with Ei."

Her turned back to his ice cream and frowned. Sometimes, his job was so tedious.​

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
ooc: Wowa. Just because I show up on TWTNW, 2 dudes follow me? XD. Im going to wait this one out until TR goes....and yes. I seriously thought TR was a boy. Ever since I first saw her, I thought," Nice name dude." And years later, find out that the he's name was really a she's name.

Also, ive eliminated any referance to taking the pics from the mansion.

Last edited:

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
No dude. I mean the REAL TR. Not the one in Twilight Town.

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
Xack was listening to the heartless leader talk. he was heardly interested in what he had to say until he heard the word he hated the most. you who are a nothing. Once Xack heard that word he was more determined to destroy this heartless than ever. "I am not a nothing. As much as i try to resent it inside i know i hav a heart. Even if i am a 'nothing' then i wonder if i kill you then i will have a heart," Xack's head was bowed down as he was saying this but as he looked up he was serious, " LETS GIVE A TRY ALRIGHT. I WANT TO KNO IF I KILL YOU WILL I GET YOUR HEART!?" Xack screamed in a sort of a sick voice.

As he was about to attack he saw the heartless sommoning more of his minions. " This is great just to let a guy like you see his minions destroyed knowing right before he died his minions died in vain trying to protect him. Ahh irony is great , this is going to be fun," Xack said in that sadistic voice. As the heartless pounced on him he through up his sword in mid air before the heartless even got to the ground he was arleady up in the air and with only half if his strength stabbed his sword into the ground and with a massive shock wave destroyed all the heartless without even touching them. Xack looked up into the heartless's yellow eyes. " now its your turn you thilthy heartless!' Xack yelled as he put his sword over his shoulder and waited for the 'inferior being' to make the first move.

Artemis

For the glory of the hunt
Fay stood in awe, her mouth probably wide open, her eyes glazed over in thought. A keyblade, huh? She let her eyes slowly drift down to the blade she held close. She ran her hand over the cool metal of the handle, thinking hard. It seemed like everybody wanted a piece of it, and they didnt seem good. Two more people had joined her, both male, and they continued to comment on her being in possesion of the one called Aoi. One commented to subue her, and she quickly gulped.

They all seemed to be taking everything in a playful manner, one quite unfit for a world like this. She looked back to the boy who had challenged Aoi, the one who has asked about the game. She then turned to the other two, looking from face to face. Wasnt anyone going to help her? Or were they all in this together? She shuddered at the thought. Aoi promised not to hurt her, but what about the others?

Just as she was thinking about what brutal tortures she could possibly endure, a figure dropped out of the darkness above her. She tried to jump back in shock, but Aoi's hand was still clamped against her shirt collar. She gasped, and clutched her keyblade closer. He asked to go with him, but she was frightened. Should she go with him?

Aoi had shoved her away, letting go of his deathly grip on her, towards the boy who had summoned a silver hammer. She used her new freedom to her advantage. She took off, feet splashing against the wet ground, as she ran madly away from the group. Her keyblade wasnt heavy, but it wasnt really helping her run either. She couldnt find an alleyway, and being in the open was dangerous, but she couldnt think straight right then.

Last edited:

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
---------------------------------------------

As the figure listened to the nobody's sudden outburst of rage, a cold grin grew even more on his face, as he looked at the nobody. "Seems I hit a nerve, or what you could call a nerve, if it even existed!" said the figure staring his red eyes straight at Xack. "You think, because you defeated some of my children, that you are strong enough to face me? Why don't you run along, before my children devour you. They won't quite care, if you're a nobody or not, but to me, your kind are disgusting!" said the figure, his grin instantly disappeared, being replaced by a face of pure disgust.

Even though the Neo Shadows had been destroyed, many more instantly took their place, appearing from the ground, and just as quickly as before, moving straight towards Xack. The figure simply continued to stand there, watching as his children continued to come from the darkness. As the large Guard Armour slowly approached Rena and Derrick, it suddenly stopped for a moment, as it watched them run up the stairs, trying to find a way out of the area.

Instantly stopping its rotating gauntlets, the large heartless shot them towards the two, allowing them to spin rapidly around the small area, with its incredibly sharp claws outstretched to attack them.

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
ooc: Exactly!!! I just go into TWTNW. All of a sudden, 2 people follow me!

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
[......zomg XDD; Someone actually thought I was a guy? I actually kinda take that as a bit of a compliment... THANK YEW X3;

Also, ummm... everybody who's using OOC and not putting a post with it? Mind keeping all of the OOC out of this thread? Everybody can feel free to chat in the other thread, but keep this one clear of most of that, mmkay? A little here and there's fine, though, but we has a threaddd~ O: [......just ignore the fact that this is also a bunch of ooc. >.>; irony ensuuuuuues]

Anddddd... SRMS? 8D; Aoi kinda let go of Fay and shoved her, so he's not dragging her around nor hanging onto her shirt collar anymore.]

Xios.

Cocky. Loud. Overly obnoxious. That's all Aoi saw him as. He did hate him, though not nearly as much as he loathed Xjen. Except the fact that he poked and prodded into every single scene involving Aoi didn't settle very well with the blonde Nobody.

Ay man? Whats up with picking on the kiddies? Two kiddies if you wanna count!

Aoi's temper begun to snap. He gave a low growl, signaling like a wolf for him to back off and shut up.

"Xios..."

What ya got against these kids? Still picking on random dudes. Especially ones with a friggin keyblade!?

Aoi's boots swirled and slammed against the ground in intervals, which meant that he was stomping right towards the loud Nobody.

"Shut it!!"

A slam against the ground. Aoi glanced behind him and realized that boy called a hammer to his grasp and slammed it right where the Nobody had been standing. Well, he was at least thankful that Xios came to annoy him at the right moment, but that was seriously about it. Now, this guy was just a nuisance.

Aoi stared past the hammer at the boy. The word 'keyblade' provoked him, didn't it? He got ticked off just staring at that girl's weapon! Maybe trying to shove that girl over to him wasn't the best of ideas.

And now Xjen had shown up. That was either an 'oh crap' moment or a 'just great' moment. Aoi wasn't very happy to see their 'dear leader' and now he was commanding both Xios and himself to go subdue the keyblade-wielding girl. Aoi folding his arms, his emerald eyes glaring right at the male leisurely holding some ice cream in his hand; stupid little...

He gave another growl, but a smirk followed behind this one.

"Bite me, dumbass!" he screamed, staring right at Xjen. His smirk turned into a grin, but it fell right when he realized Fay was taking off; cue a complete change in attitude.

"...Hey!" he exclaimed, chasing after the keyblade-wielding girl as she took off. Two more Nobodies, a city filled with Heartless, and a kid who acted more like a guy who didn't like keyblades? Maybe that was why he was chasing after her. Though, the fact that he just found a keyblade might've said otherwise; plus, he 'still had that job to do'.

Aoi charged through the streets, tailing along behind Fay as she ran. He continuously screamed at her to stop and chased after her with haste. Man, she was acting stupid! The Nobody held his hand out and concentrated up ahead. He finally got behind her just enough to grab onto her arm, just as something was swirling out of the air. More darkness to this city... It stretched out and then recoiled into nothing. Both of them seemed to be gone from this place.

Yet, a portal appeared on the street in a brighter town. The portal spit both Fay and Aoi out there, with Aoi managing to run out first this time. He came to a stop and glared over at Fay that he managed to drag along with him into a dark portal.

"Well, 'least I can get my job done now..." he muttered, glaring over at Fay still. He turned and stood before her, arms folded and a harsh look imprinted on his pale face. He pointed a finger right at her nose.

"If you see anymore guys in black cloaks, don't talk to 'em," he warned with a harsh tone, "Same goes for that little punk. You see any of 'em, then don't be stupid. Just run. This place's safer than the other one; but you can't be stupid walking around here, kid."

He then turned and glanced around.

Traverse Town. Second District.

He frowned and reached into his pocket, grabbing his beloved metallic sphere from the cloak's pocket. He held it by his side, his emerald eyes glancing around, and it shifted its shape once more into a knife. Now to find something else... A hunt? Maybe, maybe not.

"Go wherever," he snarled as he stepped forwards past the hotel; he headed towards a large alleyway that seemed to lead into another district, "You're not my problem anymore."

[orz Sorries if it seemed like Aoi powerplayed a bit. >.<; I hope he didn't, but I'm actually not quite sure... Also, no post for Rena for now; must wait until tomorrow or once Shadows Fall posts again. I might edit this, though.]

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
[......zomg XDD; Someone actually thought I was a guy? I actually kinda take that as a bit of a compliment... THANK YEW X3;

Also, ummm... everybody who's using OOC and not putting a post with it? Mind keeping all of the OOC out of this thread? Everybody can feel free to chat in the other thread, but keep this one clear of most of that, mmkay? A little here and there's fine, though, but we has a threaddd~ O: [......just ignore the fact that this is also a bunch of ooc. >.>; irony ensuuuuuues]

Anddddd... SRMS? 8D; Aoi kinda let go of Fay and shoved her, so he's not dragging her around nor hanging onto her shirt collar anymore.]

Xios.

Cocky. Loud. Overly obnoxious. That's all Aoi saw him as. He did hate him, though not nearly as much as he loathed Xjen. Except the fact that he poked and prodded into every single scene involving Aoi didn't settle very well with the blonde Nobody.

Ay man? Whats up with picking on the kiddies? Two kiddies if you wanna count!

Aoi's temper begun to snap. He gave a low growl, signaling like a wolf for him to back off and shut up.

"Xios..."

What ya got against these kids? Still picking on random dudes. Especially ones with a friggin keyblade!?

Aoi's boots swirled and slammed against the ground in intervals, which meant that he was stomping right towards the loud Nobody.

"Shut it!!"

A slam against the ground. Aoi glanced behind him and realized that boy called a hammer to his grasp and slammed it right where the Nobody had been standing. Well, he was at least thankful that Xios came to annoy him at the right moment, but that was seriously about it. Now, this guy was just a nuisance.

Aoi stared past the hammer at the boy. The word 'keyblade' provoked him, didn't it? He got ticked off just staring at that girl's weapon! Maybe trying to shove that girl over to him wasn't the best of ideas.

And now Xjen had shown up. That was either an 'oh crap' moment or a 'just great' moment. Aoi wasn't very happy to see their 'dear leader' and now he was commanding both Xios and himself to go subdue the keyblade-wielding girl. Aoi folding his arms, his emerald eyes glaring right at the male leisurely holding some ice cream in his hand; stupid little...

He gave another growl, but a smirk followed behind this one.

"Bite me, dumbass!" he screamed, staring right at Xjen. His smirk turned into a grin, but it fell right when he realized Fay was taking off; cue a complete change in attitude.

"...Hey!" he exclaimed, chasing after the keyblade-wielding girl as she took off. Two more Nobodies, a city filled with Heartless, and a kid who acted more like a guy who didn't like keyblades? Maybe that was why he was chasing after her. Though, the fact that he just found a keyblade might've said otherwise; plus, he 'still had that job to do'.

Aoi charged through the streets, tailing along behind Fay as she ran. He continuously screamed at her to stop and chased after her with haste. Man, she was acting stupid! The Nobody held his hand out and concentrated up ahead. He finally got behind her just enough to grab onto her arm, just as something was swirling out of the air. More darkness to this city... It stretched out and then recoiled into nothing. Both of them seemed to be gone from this place.

Yet, a portal appeared on the street in a brighter town. The portal spit both Fay and Aoi out there, with Aoi managing to run out first this time. He came to a stop and glared over at Fay that he managed to drag along with him into a dark portal.

"Well, 'least I can get my job done now..." he muttered, glaring over at Fay still. He turned and stood before her, arms folded and a harsh look imprinted on his pale face. He pointed a finger right at her nose.

"If you see anymore guys in black cloaks, don't talk to 'em," he warned with a harsh tone, "Same goes for that little punk. You see any of 'em, then don't be stupid. Just run. This place's safer than the other one; but you can't be stupid walking around here, kid."

He then turned and glanced around.

Traverse Town. Second District.

He frowned and reached into his pocket, grabbing his beloved metallic sphere from the cloak's pocket. He held it by his side, his emerald eyes glancing around, and it shifted its shape once more into a knife. Now to find something else... A hunt? Maybe, maybe not.

"Go wherever," he snarled as he stepped forwards past the hotel; he headed towards a large alleyway that seemed to lead into another district, "You're not my problem anymore."

[orz Sorries if it seemed like Aoi powerplayed a bit. >.<; I hope he didn't, but I'm actually not quite sure... Also, no post for Rena for now; must wait until tomorrow or once Shadows Fall posts again. I might edit this, though.]

Akans

&#12300;moriya&#12301;
"That's enough, little ones."
Ei heard this and closed his eyes, praying for patience. Another one of the murderers had arrived. A huge armor-thing. And an arrogant ass that stood nearby. With his arrival, two large buildings flew towards Ei in a naive attempt to hurt him somehow.

Ei's arm snapped upwards and swiped through the two buildings with a quick and silent sweep of his now-axe-formed weapon, as easily as if they were nothing more than butter. A fragment of the destroyed building, fifteen meters in length, hit Ei anyways, but it flew away with a huge dent in it. Ei had not flinched at all. He could have let it just hit him and walked away, but he was getting angry now.

"Subdue her, and then leave. I'll deal with Ei." Now that was the final straw. Deal with him? As if he was a bug, a rodent, a nuisance to be taken care of? When he had lived longer and destroyed stronger enemies? What arrogance. Xjen was a danger to his children.

His dark eyes gleamed in the little light there were. A hint of long-repressed insanity now found its way to manifest in small ways. A slight shivering of his hand. A stillness in the way he glared at the newcomer. And the anger rolling off of him in near-visible waves as his physical form, lacking a body, fought to control his soul.

"....You.... Deal with me? Me?? I, WHO HAVE LIVED LONGER THAN ANY OF YOU?! His voice was terribly strong, controlled madness that shook with power. These were the monsters who destroyed his children. These were the ones who killed his kin. And they enjoyed it.

It was official. Ei was now angry.

He slammed the ground with his right foot in anger, and a huge crater ruptured from beneath him, breaking through the sewer system. A small flood erupted from the hole, spraying dark water everywhere. Without seeming to notice this, he ran up to Xjen, eyes burning, each step producing massive shockwaves that rolled away from him, causing the ground to rumble and buildings to shake even more.

With a raw-throated battle cry, he picked up his weapon. It now a huge black spiky ball the size of a large house, with protruding areas that were both heavy and destructive, and threw it on top of Xjen. Blunt, painful, and very effective. Xjen would have a hell of a job getting out, if he survived.

Last edited:

Aphex

.Inspire.
"Yeah. . . as much as you probably hate to hear this but, we have to stay and fight. We have no other choice as of now considering all of our exits are practically sealed off by those walls." said Derrick, seeing the Guard Armour, taking another quick examination at its appearance. No limbs which meant it can attack freely without having to have its body follow its claws or feet around. That also meant that the heavily armored beast could cover more ground at the same time which would create more issues for both Rena and Derrick.

Then it hit him.

"Hey, Rena." The boy leaned in closer to the girl's ear, thus whispering his idea to her. "What if we split up? If we were to do so, then either its legs or claws would follow the other rather than attack us at the same time." he suggested before shifting his attention back over to the Guard Armour in which its claws were shot towards the two, now spinning uncontrollably. "I'll take care of the claws, you go for the legs. When we take care of them, then we'll both strike down the body. Just remember what I showed you."

Charging towards the claws, Derrick quickly took a side step so that they missed. When they had, they began to follow him instead of going for Rena. Luckily enough, his distraction had worked.

When the set of claws reached the goggle head, he lifted up his Cypher out in front in order to guard against their ongoing attack. They collided with the weapon, causing them to stop spinning as they now levitated right in front of them, currently stunned. Leaping towards them, he managed to get in a few mid-air slashes, maneuvering within the air in order to perform a 180 degree strike to end his combo. The impact caused them to launch backwards, the two claws shaking as if they were regaining their composure.

After a successful strafe, Derrick glanced over at Rena's location to see how she was holding out, concerned over her safety considering she barely had any knowledge on how to fight.

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
Xack destroyed all the heartless without even trying. " Come on and fight yourself! I kno your trying to get me pissed off and its working. Dont be such a pusse heartless and fight. Come on itll be a grand fight heartless vs nobody see who will win!" Xack yelled edging him on. "What are you afraid of taking on a member of the XIIIth. if thats it then you wont fight me as number Xii in the embodiment fight me a Xack the nobody. I was planning on quitting that stupid embodiment anyway!"

As Xack was ranting on about quiting he ripped off his cloak and cut it with his sword. Even though almost everymember of the xiiith is goin to be after him now he didnt care. He knew that he was falling into the heartless trap but all he wanted to do was defeat him so he wont threaten Rena anymore. As the worthless heartless sommoned more of his children he finally snapped out of his rage and noticed Derrick and Rena being attacked by a guard armor. "Fine then i see your to much of a baby to fight." As Xack was about to leave he wanted to hav something to remember the heartless by and make sure he kills him. as a neo shadow heartless came at him instead of killing it he let it make a scar across his face. As blood was bleeding from across his forhead down to his eye he decided to leave a mark on the heartless. He attack the heartless and made a mark across the heartless's eye.

"Just a little thing to remember me by. Considering i have light element that should sta there forever. Im goin to act like the bigger not being and walk away. Call off your children and get out of here so that way i dont have to kill them. If we ever meet again then ill kno to kill you because of this scar. From now on im not goin to be the xiith embodiments number xii, now im Rena and Derricks body guard."

With that said Xack left the seen with his black cloak teared to shreds and flowing in the wind. He opened a dark portal and went to go find Rena and Derrick.

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
"Yes my lord." He bowed down upon seeing his leader in respect but recoiled abit once he heard Number VII say"SHUT IT." Xios got back up and said and went back into is normal manner." Ay my lordshipness. Seems like Number VII went away with the girl. Want me to find them or aid you in beating the little punk...or punks."He glared at the boy he had met in the mansion back in Twilight Town. "Im ready as ever to take on a few kids...not so sure about the one with the hammer thing. But sure about the kiddie over there. He uses a big blade. Almost as big as mine! And he carries it with a single hand, kinda like me!"

He looked around at the surrounding area. Two children that seem potentially powerful, with one happening to be the very old leader of the unbirth, and another he seemed very interested in. If his leader allowed him to join the battle, he would be so happy to get that match he waited for back at the mansion." Kiddie with the biggie swordie!! Ill ask ya again...are you interested in a fight? Ill respect your wish if ya say no. But im itching to fight someone right now!!!"

Then he looked back at the little serious man-boy. Interesting. Ive always wanted to meet the unbirth leader. Now I can see him in action and maybe compare him to the lordship dude. A small experianced man-boy against a big experianced man-armor fusion thingie. Sweet, I gotta check this out...wait. Since when has my head been so echoe in here?....echoe....jingyling...poppycock...heh heh. Wait...my thoughts aren't gathered. He is about to emerge soon...and just when I was ready to fight!! The ground shook underneath him. An effect caused by the almighty unbirth leader. The steps from the little man-boy causes craters in the ground.

Then he realized, there was a big oh spikey thing on top of his lord, about to be smashed into him." Ay lordship man, right above ya!!!" Xios jumped out of the way just so he wouldn't get hurt.

ooc: Your welcome :D I'd still think of you as one if I didn't see ya profile. Feh, I'll treat ya the same way as I treat any other dude. Disrespectufully, playfully, and a bunch of other funny stuff. XD

Archetype00x

Website
www.facebook.com
Xjen was a patient creature - he could not be angered, provoked, or otherwise peeved. And it was well within his carefully lain out plan to assume that he everything would fall into place. He cared not if a subordinate was disobedient, because in the end, they were bound to him and his power, and he cared not if a dark entity posing as a young child was swinging a massive mace in his general direction. Everything worked out in the end.

The massive suit of armor beside him went into action, and at lightning-speed thrust out a clawed hand. The mace collided with it's palm, and the mace seemed to freeze mid-collision, stuck in mid air, for just a half-second; and then it went flying back in Ei's direction at the same speed it had came. The armor then lurched forward, and out of it's helmet erupted a massive wave of white-hot fire, as tall as the roof tops, as wide as the street, intent on incinerating everything to follow the mace's collision.

Everything works out in the end.

Xjen glanced casually back at Xios. One of the more respectful ones. As stated before, Xjen didn't really care one way or another if his subordinates were disobedient, but if helped. With a blank face, he licked his ice cream thoughtfully, and then shook his head. "No. This is my battle. Follow Aoi, and if you cannot, find the other Keyblader."

He then turned back to the battle before him. He noted that Ei had boasted age before attacking.

Xjen had so much more than that.​

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
"Yes my lord. I will do as you say." He bowed down once again and created the dark flittering portal he used so many times before. He stood upright and put his hood on." Lets see where Aoi went...the dude is probably....feh I don't know. Might as well look. So how about Traverse Town? Or maybe Twilight Town...nah tried there." He continued thinking while walking through his dark portal." See ya later lordshipness."He set his portal to take him to any place. "Oh and see ya later kiddie. Ill be hoping to fight you later. But for now, duty before pleasure."Referring to the boy with the large blade and weird gadgets. The portal closed completely as he walked through it. As he continued through the short tunnel of darkness, his thoughts of where to go began. Nothing interesting as of yet at Twilight Town. Lordliness had Hollow Bastion for abit so that place is ok, I was just at TWTNW....that just leaves one place....Traverse Town. It was the only place left besides the other 3, which he was sure that were cleared. Plus a girl with a keyblade being flung with Number VII into a portal to somewhere. Traverse Town was a likely place. He didn't care at the moment.

A dark rift opened from within the nothingness. Out emerged Xios. He examined his surroundings. There were multiple buildings that seemed like little shops. The sky was lit in darkness and the shops were all lit orange and other neon colors. It was definitly Traverse Town. A place he felt was familiar. Yet a place he hadn't gone to before.

A head riping headache, similar to the one before, started up again. His head started straining and Xios was already on the ground clutching his head. He took off his hoodie, revealing his face with the strange scar. The scar pulsated within him and could be the reason for the headaches. "Gah, looks like the better me is coming out!!!" He quickly pulled out his list and wrote down...

Our leader says follow Number VII. If you cannot, look for more keybladers. Description of one is that she has silver hair and a mooney keyblade. Check out Traverse Town.

He put the list away quickly and blacked out.

Only a few minutes later, he woke up from the coma. His head hurt like hell and his body was jiggly. The scar upon his head stopped glowing and returned to its fair skinned tan. He took a moment to re adjust himself before regaining full control back into his body. His face had a blank stare as he looked into the sky. The original normally ha a grin on his face that seemed abit malevolant, but a new one appeared in place of the blank face. He smiled one similar to that of a child. Standing upright, he looked around and said," Oh my. Where am I? A wonderful place im sure."he said as he looked around. He thought, I hate it when this happens. Why am I cursed with this other personality that takes over me? And what am I doing here?"Xios took out his note to see what his previous personality wrote. "A command from my lord? I will do as he commands. Now to find Aoi!!"He kept his hoodie off instead of normally hiding his face. The paths seemed clear to him, as if he was in this place before.

Just then, as he had thought of the deja vu, dark and shadowy shapes appeared behind him.

"Oh dear. The creatures are going to being their assault on me." He sighed as he held his hand forward. Air started gathering into his hand, and into a visible shape of a ball.

Bar ???: 29% (Bar will fill up over time. Speeds up if he fights heartless and nobodies.)

ooc: My geography of Traverse Town is hazy XD And now to introduce....Xios, the not-so-mysterious half!! And when he refers to beng cursed with another personality, he means the one ya'll have been seeing since the beginning.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back