• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TRACES OF AFTERMATH [a kingdom hearts roleplay]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Athel

Machinist
Areho rapped on the large wooden door of the mansion in the woods. "Why do I even bother?" Areho muttered to himself. "No one's lived here for years." Areho placed both of his hands on the door, planted his feet on the ground and heaved.

Areho lost his balance and fell as the door easily swung open. "Sure" Areho said as he pushed himself off the ground. "No one's lived here for years."

The interior of the mansion was a decrepit as Areho had expected it to be. Vases and pots lay shattered and broken across the floor; paintings hung from rusting nails. "Well, it's obvious a decorator hasn't been here in years." Areho considered if he should 'acquire' an intriguing centerpiece, but shook the thought from his mind. He walked up the a flight of staircases to his left and walked to a door at the end of the hallway. Like the front door, this one swung open just as easily.

The inside of the room was such a blinding white, Areho had to squint. The entire room was paneled and painted snow white. A long wide table sat in the center of the room, with a vase of white roses in the center. A white was on the wall to his left and a smaller vanity table stood across from a huge window lined with purple curtains. The walls were lined with crayon drawings of people, places and things.

Two drawing on the table in the center caught Areho's eye. One of them depicted three people standing together. Two of them had spiky black hair. The third, a girl, had short brown. The other picture was of a a silver haired girl being confronted by blond male. Areho didn't recognize the people in the drawings, but it wasn't the people.

It was what the girls were holding.

Last edited:

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
Uhm... I didnt expect that to happen". Xack heard Derrick grumble. Xack watched as he saw Derrick stand up from bieng hit by a large body. Xack felt a little guilty watching Derrick fighting all the heartless."Derrick its okay you can take a brake," xack said as he summoned his sword in a white fire," Ill take care of them. ill try to destroy as many as i can you stay here and destroy anything i leave behind. Make sure these things dont hurt Rena."

He charged at the large body first as a way for getting revenge for hitting his friend. He had expeirence in fighting heartless and was able to defeat the Body in a few hits. As he was charging at the next group of heartless he felt several shadow heartless pass him.'Im sure derrick can take care of him' he was thinking as took out two more heartless. He was starting to lose energy so had to end this quick. His blade started glowing and with one swing of his sword he wend out a blast of light from the tip of the sword. With this attack he destroyed most of the remaining heartless with only a couple dozen left.

" Derrick, Rena you can handle the rest can you. ill be right back dont worry ill be fine.''

He jumped up and started to reach the heartless leader. Once he was out of Rena's and Derrick's veiw he summoned a two dragoon nobodies as back up since he probably couldnt take the leader by himself. "Im running out of energy so i better finish this quick and pull out if im in a tought spot." He couldnt make a portal right now because it takes up more energy. He told the dragoons to go ahead of him and try to weaken him. Xack was sad because he knew theres a good chance he would have to tell his new friends the truth. If he lives after this fight.

Last edited:

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Rena folded her arms and listened to what Xack was saying about what the Heartless were, as well as what the Nobodies were. Apparently, those black little Shadows were Heartless and they were bad. She decided to contradict his statement a bit; she didn't see how they were dangerous!

"Yeah, but..."

One of the shadows were coming next to her and she picked it up, holding it in front of Xack so that they would be both staring at each other; much like the other Shadow, it looked taken aback and didn't know what to do.

"Does this look like the face of evil to you!?" Rena exclaimed, giving a frown. She placed the Heartless back on the ground, just as the sound of a sword swept into the air. Suddenly, the little Heartless was shredded to pieces by a bizarre sword. Rena turned her gaze to see who's sword it was and realized that Derrick had just attacked the poor thing!

"...Ya meanie head!" Rena exclaimed, sounding very childish as she pointed her finger up at Derrick's nose, "You hurt Skippy!"

The ground gave a shake and Rena soon found herself stumbling back onto the ground. She regained her balance and glanced up, seeing what had caused the little earthquake: a giant balloon? Apparently, that, and the little strange soldiers following the 'balloon', was another Heartless!

Rena's eyes grew wide and a small nervous grin formed on her face, "Okay... maybe not so cute and harmless..."

She turned her gaze over to Xack and then to Derrick, all while scratching the side of her head, "Maybe we should run...?" The young tomboy gave a shrug.

There were only about a dozen left now, thanks to Xack slashing through many of them; including those cute little Shadows, which didn't settle very well with Rena... Xack disappeared from view and Rena folded her arms, giving a frown. She went to say something, but something started pestering her.

Giving a grumble, the tomboy grabbed the key from behind her and held it just below eye-level. It vibrated and Rena gave a grumble, her voice becoming very low.

"...No, that's crazy..." she said very quietly, looking around nervous, "And they're gonna think I'm nuts if you keep doing that..."

Rena put the key back by her side and turned her gaze over to Derrick, "So, what no-- AHH!"

Calling it 'weird thing' was the only thing that popped into her mind right at that moment. This weirdo key stick... sword... thing was pointed straight forwards, right at the horde of Heartless and it was dragging its wielder with it! Rena grasped the key with both hands and dug her feet into the ground, trying hard to stop. No avail; the thing just kept on pulling her along.

"But I don't wanna fight 'em!" she exclaimed, talking to the key again, "Cut it out!!"

---------------------

You're sickening...

"Sickening?" Aoi gave a chuckle, "I can assure you that I'm not the only one who does that st--"

The blonde male glanced up after hearing some splashing and footsteps. That whimpy little girl just took off. Called him sick and then left! He gave a very loud growl, wanting nothing more than to chase after the stupid kid. He was still talking! She could've at least stayed for... five more seconds!

"Aw c'mon!!" he screamed, looking quite rejected and ticked off, "I was just kidding! ...Well, maybe we do that stuff. I dunno... but it was a freakin' joke when I said it! Do I seriously gotta hunt you down and teach you what humor is?! How about sarcasm?

"...Dammit, take a freakin' joke!"

He gave a grumble, scratching the side of his head. He was tempted to chase after the stupid girl... maybe actually scare her this time; though the first time was probably scary enough.

So what are we playing? Chase the girl? Can I join? Please please please?

Aoi glanced to his side and found a boy, who was probably like... two or something (okay, probably older than that), asking if he could play that little game, too. Aoi furrowed his brow and lifted up his right hand, after he tucked his knife into his pocket.

"...No." he snapped, after placing his hand on the kid's head and giving his hair a harsh ruffle. Aoi then stepped forwards and back through the alleyways, taking his knife out of his pocket and hanging onto it tight. He stalked through the alleys, looking for that girl. After minutes, he finally came across the girl. The skyscraper liked to draw people in, didn't it?

He snuck up behind her, trying to stay as quiet as he could with his clanky boots, and reached out, his hand grabbing a tight hold of the girl's shirt collar. He turned and started to drag the girl along behind him, marching off to who knows where.

"Okay, c'mon... Let's go find your puppeteer," he said in a monotone voice, "And if you'd like to keep your sanity, don't squirm or nothin', kay? Nothin' with blood, I promise, but I've got another job to do and the faster this is, the better... Alright?"

Aphex

.Inspire.
Derrick was about to jump back into action only to have Xack jump in for him. Apparently, he suggested that he should take a rest while he took care of the Heartless for them. He didn't get it, he wasn't even hurt that badly at all. After all, the boy was simply knocked over by a stomach charge - nothing on the lines of being stabbed and Xack was making a big deal of it. Not only that, but Rena seemed to be oblivious here, thinking these creatures were adorable rather than dangerous.

Strange people here were practically the only words the boy manage keep in mind, shrugging at the thought.

"Dude, it's okay. I'm not even injured here. I don't need to take a break." the goggle head told him, swing the Cypher from behind him out towards the Heartless in front of him, a very distinct 'shing' being heard with every swipe. While Xack took care of the Large Bodies, Derrick managed to take care of the Shadows and Soldiers; the Soldiers giving him a little trouble considering they weren't that easy to defeat compared to the Shadows. But Xack appeared to weaken himself in an instant, growing weary after fighting.

"And you said that I should be the one resting here, hm?" the boy commented, seeing his new ally disappear to attend to some other matters. Not only that but he also managed to see Rena being dragged by a - keyblade?!

"You - you have one?!" the boy exclaimed, his jaw pretty much dropped at this point once laying his eyes upon the weapon. He had heard about such a powerful blade existing before from Leon, but he didn't think they were still any of them left.

Watching as her own weapon draw her towards the Heartless, Derrick followed in order to keep her safe.

"At least you're not going to fight these things alone. You know how to use that thing?" Derrick asked, seeing the Heartless begin to react more cautious towards the keyblade the girl wielded, backing away slowly as if they were afraid by its appearance.

Artemis

For the glory of the hunt
Fay stood, gazing up at the scyscraper. In a way, it was majestic, although it would look much nicer in a city that wasnt shrouded in darkness. She twirled her blade around akwardly, the tapping of the rain against the ground droning out all other noise. She was lost in thought, a very dangerous thing to do in a place like this.

She should have been more alert, what with a psycho freak chasing after her, but she wasnt truly in reality anymore. At least, not until a hand shot out of nowhere and roughly grabbed her shirt collar. She gasped, her heart leaping inside her chest. Her eyes went wide with shock, and she knew she had been caught, she knew he was going to butcher her. She slowly began to think of all the people she would never see again, the people she wouldnt ever get to talk to again. Fear gripped her, making her body rigid, as her captor dragged her along the streets.

She was in even more shock when the boy in the black cloak spoke. She had thought she was done for! She clutched her key across her chest, the thought of her weapon giving her a scrap of hope.

"Okay, c'mon... Let's go find your puppeteer. And if you'd like to keep your sanity, don't squirm or nothin', kay? Nothin' with blood, I promise, but I've got another job to do and the faster this is, the better... Alright?"

She was silent, her mind not comprehending everything. He wasnt going to spill her blood everywhere? Instead of focusing on the fact she was going to live, something else caught her attention.

"Puppeteer?" She whispered, her voice meek and still a bit frightened. Did this have anything to do with her key? She let her body go limp, being scared had given her fatigue. She just wanted answer...and she wanted to live.

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
ooc: lol, go ahead and start mistaking my dudes a girl XD. I been watching too much anime and Samurai Warriors.

Xios felt a presence from within the mansion. It was of a curious mind as the boy inspected the house. He thought, now what would someone be doing in here? Heh heh. I guess ill go meet him with smiles and all. He left the secret stairs down from the basement and up towards the top. The mansion was a wreck, as if though there were many battles, which he somehow faintly remembers. The red carpetinf felt comfortable under his feet as he relaxed. He made his way to the entrance of the house and the presence became stronger. It came from the white room. A room he hadn't been to in quite a few months. There was nothing of interest in the room when he had come in. Ah right, need to keep my identity hidden. Xios slid the hoodie over his head.

Xios continued down into the hallway and saw an open door. Recently too since he had been walking around the mansion quite abit. The brightness of the room, even from outside of it, was so bright it could be able to blind someone with its intensity. Luckily though, it wasn't bright enough. Xios peeked through the small door and looked upon a boy looking at pictures in the room. Strange, ive never seen pictures in this room before. Heh, maybe its because im a nobody. He walkedthrough the open door and next to the boy. He screamed right next to the boys ear," Hey how are ya!!!"

ooc: The boy being ThePowerofPie's character.

I had nothing to type about so I just ment abit MEH on it. :p I'd have more but I wanted to go to Twilight Town.

Oh and if any of you don't mind, im adding a numbered percentage everytime we fight heartless or unbirth.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
This thing was insane! She hung on for dear life with both hands, trying hard to stop the weapon and get out of that Heartless swarm; maybe it was just mad because she kept on running whenever those... Nobodies showed up!

You - you have one?!

Rena gave a yelp at the sound of the voice, not even realizing whom it belonged to, and relinquished her grasp on the weapon out of reflex. The key fell to the ground with a clank and Rena glanced around, now realizing that she was in the middle of the Heartless swarm.

"Y-Yeah...?" she replied with a shaken tone as she glanced at the Heartless wearily. They begun to creep closer, realizing that the tomboy had dropped her weapon, and she reluctantly bent down to pick it up, keeping an eye on the creatures. She stared down at the weapon for a moment, nervous about the key pulling that trick again, but once it was in her grasp, it didn't even budge. The tomboy put the key by her side, still watching the Heartless, and tilted her head.

At least you're not going to fight these things alone. You know how to use that thing?

"Umm..." Rena pressed her finger against her lip, now looking quite oblivious and pensive, "Sorta... maybe... not really... I don't even know how to fight, actually..."

She turned her gaze over to Derrick upon remembering that he had a weapon similar to her own: they were both in the shape of swords! She stared down at his weapon as he came closer and a grin suddenly formed on her face; she looked ecstatic!

Rena glanced back up at Derrick, "...Can you teach me?! How to fight 'n stuff!"

------------------

Puppeteer?

Aoi had barely started walking and he already pulled to a stop. He glanced down at the girl and raised a brow. Wow, this kid definitely loved to talk! (and aoi probably gave a cough at that sentence, mumbling something about 'sarcastic')

He gave a small scoff and bent down to her level, still hanging onto her shirt collar.

"That thing you got," he pointed to her keyblade, "is something somebody wants somewhere. But that's not the one I'm looking for... your's is pretty different from the one I'm trying to find, but not by much.

"I'm looking for the puppeteer guy; the guy who's gonna--"

He paused and bit his lip, "...Probably better if you find out on your own."

The male stood up straight and scratched the side of his head, still holding his knife as if it were something like a security blanket to him. The kid was being dragged on the ground... Probably not a good idea if this was going to take a while; wow, he actually had some sort of sympathy for some random person?

The blonde gave a sigh and pulled Fay up to her feet, using her shirt collar to pull her up quick. His emerald eyes barely glanced at her, "This might be a while, so if you seriously don't want to see some blood involving yourself, just remember to stand up and that the concrete is worse than any of us are."

He marched forwards once again, still hanging onto the girl's collar. He glanced around wildly, stepping into an alleyway and frowning. He gave the air a sniff.

"They're here somewhere... this shouldn't be long..." he muttered before pushing forwards again, dragging the keyblade-wielding girl along behind him.

Aphex

.Inspire.
"You're kidding? You have a keyblade and you don't even know how to fight?" Derrick questioned. Rena, a girl who had been given a weapon that holds such power and strength, had no clue on how to defend herself in combat. How could that be? If he remembered correctly, Leon explained that a keyblade is given to those with strong hearts but never mentioned anything about having any knowledge on how to fight.

Seeing how the Heartless circled around the two considering they were directly in the middle of the swarm, Derrick took this as a chance to show Rena a few tricks and all.

"Teach you how to fight? Hm, not a bad idea at all." the goggle head said, smirking as he nodded to Rena's idea. "All right then, no problem." Shifting back into his defensive stance, his Cypher held behind him, Derrick kept his hazel eyes among the Heartless around them. "Just watch and do what I do. But remember this, keep your guard up. Do not leave yourself wide open, if you do, they're going to take their chance to attack."

After giving the girl some brief advice, he then swung his weapon out towards the oncoming enemies horizontally which struck and cut through several of them at once.

"Remember; keep your guard up and stay close!" the boy reminded, maneuvering within the swarm by performing several horizontal slashes and thrusts.

Last edited:

Akans

「moriya」
OOC: BellQ... Pleeeeaseee no spammin'. Sign ups in the main thread.

IC: Ei's smile fell as the boy said No. It was unfair! The first two people he met in this lonely place didn't want to play a game! That's not nice!

Undeterred, he was about to continue pleading when the boy walked away suddenly, towards the castle. Ei had always wanted to go inside the castle, and he wondered if the boy came from the castle... probably! And there was something secret inside... Ahhh that explained everything. Well, there's only one thing to do then! Follow!

Ei happily followed the boy at a distance. Whenever you wanted to find secret stuff, you should never let the other person know that you're there.

They arrived at a bridge, and Ei's mouth fell open as he saw it. The castle... shiny.....
He heard muttering from in front of him. The boy was coming back! With the girl, being dragged along. Maybe they were playing hide and seek? But it wasn't very nice to drag a girl. You don't treat girls that way.

Ei leaped out of hiding. "You were playing a game! C'mon! Please please please? I'm good at hide and seek! And why are you dragging her? And... and...

...Is that a keyblade?" He finished, suddenly much more maturer. His eyes had lost its happy gleam and a dull anger appeared.

Last edited:

Athel

Machinist
Areho's mind was racing. "Other Keybladers?" he thought. "Since when!? What about the others? What happened to them?"

"But..." Areho quickly realized. "If there are new Keybladers, something must be up. I've got to find them." He opened his Otherspace and shoved the drawings in.

"Hey, how are ya!"

Someone had screamed right in Areho's ear. He reached deeper into his Otherspace and pulled out Asufura. He spun around and point the sword's tip at the throat of the hooded figure who had just entered the room.

"Do you not have hands, or are you just too stupid to knock?" Areho asked, tightening his grip on the sword. "Who are you, and why did you sneak up on me?"

Archetype00x

Website
www.facebook.com
The grand clock tower of Twilight Town loomed over the secluded commune like a great obelisk to some lost sun god. The iconic monument to the achievements of it's rail-road system, which many a young adventurer dreamed of boarding some day and riding off to a distant land, was also a popular spot for several of the more daring children of the town. But there were no children sitting atop the clock tower today, no story-telling, no sea salt ice cream. Only a wispy cloaked figure that stood, cloak billowing around it's ankles, observing the vast town, basked in that eternal orange light.

"All the pieces are falling into place," the figure said in a slightly juvenile voice, laced with something that seemed to border on the edge of pleasure and malevolence. The Keyblade master's fates had been tied - eternally strung together, and it would not be long before they convened and the true journey would begin. His subordinates, though they might of thought they did as they pleased, were under his control and doing just as he planned. And he, the maker and conductor of this catastrophic composition, was pleased with the results.

So far.

There were a few tweaks to be made. The wielders of the Keyblade needed to broken. Ei would need to be dealt with. And a few of his subjects would need to be disciplined. But, all in good time.

And all at once, the cloak that had been wrapped around the boy atop the Clock Tower only moments before had vanished, replaced by a rather lanky young man with strawberry blonde hair, a relaxed expression, and an armored figurine dangling from a chain tied to a loop in his faded jeans. It was time for him to play his part in all of this. But first, he thought. Ice cream.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
---------------------------------------------

Seeing more of his children being destroyed, caused the figures rage to only increase, as each one fell. Appearing from the darkness, atop of a large building in the area, the figure looked slightly down, to find the nobody was already making his way towards him. "Pathetic creatures!" the figure said to himself, as he noticed the nobody summoning two lower dragon nobodies to combat him first.

Giving a slight sigh, the figure raised his hand out towards him and the ascending nobodies, summoning forth one of the biggest heartless so far, the giant Guard Armour. Basically it was a huge floating suit of armour, with the strange symbol that the Large Bodies and Soldiers had as well. Appearing in the air in front of him, the figure watched as the large heartless suddenly began to fall quite rapidly towards the ground. As it fell, it swung its large gauntlets around itself, causing them to collide with the ascending dragon nobodies, before slamming into the ground far below.

When it had hit the ground, it appeared that the heartless simply fell apart upon impact. Though a few seconds after this, it suddenly pulled itself back together, and began to twirl its hand around, as it started to move towards Derrick and Rena.

Artemis

For the glory of the hunt
Fay remained silent, unsure of what to say or do. The man cloaked figure continued to drag her by her shirt collar, which was quite uncomfortable considering her whole body was drug by it. He continued to say that he wasnt going to hurt her, that hopefully her blood wouldnt be shed. Her skin still tingled with fear, and she held the key closer against her chest. She wasnt into trusting people right now.

"That thing you got is something somebody wants somewhere. But that's not the one I'm looking for... your's is pretty different from the one I'm trying to find, but not by much." He said to her, trying to avoid eye contact. He had pulled her up by her shirt collar, so that she was on her feet now.

She was about to question him once more, when yet another boy seemed to make himself present. Her mouth opened a bit, partly from the shock of seeing another person, and partly for joy. Perhaps he could save her? She went to speak, but fell silent at the mention of the word "keyblade." Was that what she carried, the thing somebody wanted?

"Keyblade..." She said aloud, more to herself than anybody else. She help up the key and examined it, almost as if it were her first time seeing it again. Now that she knew what it was, she seemed more protective of it, especially since somebody was after it.

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
Xack felt that his dragoons were destroyed. He knew that he was going to be a tough fight. As he was thinking of ways to defeat the heartless he felt the heartless getting nearer. He looked up and he saw the man looking at Rena and Derrick. The man took a step forward but before he could take another step Xack was already in front of him holding his sword in front of him as a way to stop him.

"You get any closer ill slice you in half right now," Xack said in a grave and angry voice" now ill tell you once and only once. GET OUT OF HERE NOW. If you hurt Rena and Derrick i will not hesitate to slice you down."

when the man didnt move or answer Xack knew he couldnt talk his way out of this. Xack made his sword glow preparing for an attack and charged.

Aphex

.Inspire.
Derrick leaped back over to Rena's side, grinning as he flicked his nose with the end of his thumb.

"How's that for ya?" The Heartless' morale appear to be dropping, the most being about fifteen or so left right about now. Seeing the remaining Heartless; in which they consisted of only Soldiers and Shadows, approach the two slowly Derrick figured that this ongoing battle wouldn't take much longer especially with who they were up against. "I don't think you mind me showing you a few more moves, now do ya?"

But before the goggle head could ever continue the fight, he couldn't help but hear a whistle of some sort coming from above. It seemed to grow louder, almost as if it were getting closer; whatever it was.

"Um. . . Rena, do you happen to hear that?" asked Derrick, looking over at the keybearer from over his shoulder.

Then, with a startling entrance, a large, dark purple, armored being landed right on the remaining batch of Heartless. It too, like the Large Bodies and Soldiers, had the Heartless insignia on its chest plate. It apparently had fallen apart on impact, soon reassembling itself afterwards. Its claws and feet were not even attached to the body, having no limbs whatsoever as it began to make its way towards both Derrick's and Rena's direction; its claws twirling around its body while doing so.

"Oh boy," Derrick muttered, his jaw dropped when gazing up at the Guard Armour. "we definitely have a problem on our hands now. . ."

Frantically, the boy looked around at their surrounding and saw the ramp leading back to the Second District. Grabbing a hold of Rena's hand, he then led her to it only to have a wall fill in the gap that led to the ramp itself, rising up to a certain unclimbable height. He tried leading her to the gate that led to the First District but the same exact thing happened, the two now being trapped inside the district with the Guard Armour.

"Yyyyep. We have a HUGE problem." he muttered, letting of Rena's hand as he turned his attention back onto their new opponent. "Looks like we have no choice here but to fight."

Last edited:

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
"Whoa kid, put the fancy toys away and calm down before blood starts falling!. And I don't mean mine. The only reason I screamed in your ear was to surprise ya and shake ya up abit. Good fun and such! Or course with your serious lookingness, I don't expect you to understand kiddy." Xios pushed aside the blade with 2 fingers and zipped the hood over his head so it would be much harder to see his face. "And besides, I just asked first....how are ya?" He straightened himself up and looked at the boys blade. " Very nice looking, but you should see mine. If things get out of hand, you'll see it soon enough. And you must be strong if you can hold something that big." He looked at the blade. Its size was very big. He felt the cold steel through his glove and remembered how it was long ago. As if though he had been complettely cut and killed by a blade. Yet even with such thoughts, he was glad to feel its metal.

"Ive been walking around too much without so much as a single heartless or unbirth popping up. That just plain bores me. So Now I have a quiestion for you. Well 2 actually. One is...how are ya? And number 2 is...care to be interested in a match?" Xios pushed himself away with a small tap of the boys green headband. His heart started to beat with excitment since he was always a lover of battle. Ready to fight at that moment. His muscles were straining, ready feel the cold steel of metal. "So...hows about it?"he said non-chalantly. "Perhaps this could add abit to my redemption...."He looked around the room, analyzing what he would do in any situation. He was always kinda careful since the last time he had been careless, he almost got killed. The room was wrapped in brightness. Xios walked toward the desk and looked around the walls. The pictures were childish, but seemed to hold a hidden meaning. Keyblade...no, there are 3...keyblades!? So it seems the drawer had a connection to the keyblades. He seemed to be abit more interested in the wielders of the keyblades than the keyblades themselves.

ooc: Nothing to add since all thats happening with me as that im standing in a bright room with pictures and a kid.

Last edited:

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
"Keep my guard up... and follow what Derrick does..." Rena repeated that under her breath like a mantra. She had to remember that! The tomboy went into her own battle stance, a pretty simple one where she just bent her knees a bit and held that 'keyblade' thing over the air and over to the side. She watched Derrick, studying what he did to attack these Heartless creatures, and then sprung forwards. Her target was one of those Soldiers.

Rena jumped forwards and landed in front of the Heartless, following what Derrick did by swinging the key horizontally at the Soldier. All it ended up doing was really hitting the creature in the head, making a little 'bong!' sound and shaking the creature. Rena gave a nervous laugh at the sight of the outcome, all while muttering 'Oops...'. She tried again, bending down a bit and slashing horizontally from a bit lower. It hit! The Heartless fell back and Rena attacked again with the same thing.

After some more slashes (and just hitting the Heartless on the head), the Soldier burst into nothing by black dust. Rena swirled around, now wearing an ecstatic grin. It was just one Heartless, but it was something!

Um. . . Rena, do you happen to hear that?

"Huh?" Rena blinked, glancing obliviously over at Derrick. The naif girl raised a brow and scratched the side of her head, not really noticing what that 'sound' was; she didn't even hear it!

Rena stumbled, her heart jumping into her throat, at the slam and earthquake. And she stared with wide eyes as Derrick dragged her along with him in an attempt to escape. The attempt failed, at least that's what she could tell. Derrick relinquished his grasp and stared up at something.

Looks like we have no choice here but to fight.

"Uhhh..." Still oblivious. Rena finally turned around and glanced up. She stumbled back just a bit and stared up, looking rather taken aback. What was that!?

"We seriously gotta... fight...?" she questioned, giving a gulp.

--------------------

You were playing a game! C'mon! Please please please? I'm good at hide and seek! And why are you dragging her? And... and...

...That annoying little voice definitely didn't belong to the girl he was dragging around. Aoi stepped around and turned his gaze with a growl. That kid again!

"Oy, kid," he snapped while pointing at the excited child, "I'm not playing any gam--"

Wait a second...

...Is that a keyblade?

He narrowed his emerald, cat-like orbs and simply stared at the boy. He sniffed the air. Something about this kid was odd... That scent following him around wasn't even human! It didn't even belong to a chthonic creature dwelling in the World that Never Was. Something rarely seen... What was it?

A mischievous grin spread across the pasty Nobody's face.

"This is getting interesting..." he mumbled before his gloved grasp relinquished Fay's shirt collar. He quickly put his hands around and shoved the girl forwards harshly, directing the push towards that boy. Aoi grinned, stood tall, and folded his arms.

"Ay, pipsqueak!" he licked his lips, "Tell your... Unbirth... master... guy... that Aoi just found a keyblader for 'em!"

Athel

Machinist
"This guy is really ticking me off" Areho thought. "But I have a feeling he's good." Areho slowly lowered Asufura and placed it back in his Otherspace.

"The answer to your first question; mind your own business. And number two; no."

Areho reached into his left pocket and wrapped his hand around the Voyager's Signet. The small disk began to glow warm under his touch, as he commanded it to send him to another world. The air around him suddenly became heavy, and the outline of Areho's body became hazy.

"Oh, and one more thing. Screw your redemption, Nobody."

In a final flash of light, Areho felt his body leave the White Room and zoom along one of the Worldways.

OOC: Couple points:
1. The Voyager's Signet is what Areho uses to get from world to world.
2. 'Worldways' are the connections between worlds.
3. Yes, Areho knows about Nobodies, but not the XIII Embodiment.

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
Heh, was all that went through his mind at that moment. "The kids ok, I gotta say. Not very nice, but he seems to be a good kid. Even has a nicer teleportation then me!" He chuckled. A splitting headache started coming over him. He clutcked his head in pain and fell to his knees. His mind was starting to get blank and the headache started growing. Slowly, it went away. It was a few minutes before he could stand up. He grabbed the edge of the pure white table to balance himself. "My other self is awakening. Guess its time to get out of here." A small dark portal appeared before him. It shaped itself from pure nothingness with an intended location. Soon, the portal grew bigger and bigger. Finally it was body sized. It was chaotic looking but a small passage down through it.

"Better head to TWTNW. I need a homey place." He felt kinda dissapointed that the battle never happened with the boy. He had so many gadjets like that weird teleporter, the giant blade that appears from no where, and probably quite abit more. With no one around him, he took off his hoody and said, better report to boss." A list appeared. "Check out the mansion....check. Next up, check on boss man. After that, head to "that world." He walked through the portal and relaxed his body. "But first I gotta check up on snoopy mc backstabbery." Number VII. Xios always had suspicians about Order member Number VII, so planning and calculating. Kinda like himself, but with the current personality. The only thing is that Number VII had an evil grin on his face when he realizes something.

Out came from the dark portal was Xios, on TWTNW. It was a dark an rainy place. It felt right for him. In the darkness, there was always something lurking....something to fight. But his current mission was to check on Number VII, or Aoi. He didn't really care for the guy but needed to defend anyone he thinks is or might be an ally. Aoi was real close to crossing the line backwards into enemy territory. And he liked calling Aoi Number VII just to annoy the guy abit with his good fun.

He stood upon a high tower and looked down upon the brightly lit streets. The neon lights flashed with radiance, but not enough to cover the darkness. "Kinda like me, but not much longer." He looked upon his cloak. The top left half of it had pure light on it. To him, it was abit of a significance. After viewing his shoulder, he looked once again, down at the buildings and saw Number VII, a little girl, and a an innocent enough looking boy." Now he's harassing children? What is this guy up to?" But after a few seconds more of looking, the boy seemed to start looking adultish, but in kid form. And what was in the girls hand was a....keyblade. Already we found one? And from a cute little girl? What has the world...nah to conventional, this place is and never was,. Lets see...universe coming to? Ya that sounds right. He jumped off the edge of the building and down toward the three, all near by a bright castle.

" Ay man? Whats up with picking on the kiddies? Two kiddies if you wanna count! Now thats just a new low for you...oh wait, your low is limitless. Right, I forgot that." He was at better eye sight for to look at the kiddies. One had a serious face, not fit for a child, and the other, much older looking, probably in her teens, was innocent looking." What ya got against these kids? Still picking on random dudes. Especially ones with a friggin keyblade!?" The keyblade itself was nice looking, kinda reminding himself of something that just popped and dissapeared from his head at that moment. "And whats the deal with that serious lookin kid over there?" He squited his eyes abit to re adjust himself to the bright light.

Bar ???: 28%

ooc: XD Kiddies. Old man talk rules!!! :D

Oh and just a funny tidbit. I went WOAH after finding out TR was a girl, which was a few minutes ago. I practically dropped my jaw...not really. That physics isn't possible. But I was just still going wow a few minutes ago.

Last edited:

Akans

「moriya」
OOC: LOL You thought Rena was a guy?? Or did you mean someone else? XD Rena's a girl's name.

IC: Ei ignored the comments that the Nobodies said. It was as if he had awoken from a dream. His alternate ego was shaken to the surface by the appearance of the keyblade. But looking closer, he realized he did not recognize her. But it had been many years since he had since walked these worlds, and he had forgotten that the ones who defeated him may have passed on and died.
And it seemed that the Nobodies had been growing in power ever since....

He ignored the keyblader and walked closer. She could be dealt in time. Inexperienced, the way she held herself and the keyblade. Not a threat. But the Nobodies were. And some leftover hatred from his past could not be ignored.

"So... what do you Nobodies call yourself now? In my day, they called themselves the 13th Order. I know that there was an Organization 13 that had been since destroyed... what do you call yourselves nowadays?"

The Organization was a pretty powerful bunch of annoyances, but Ei had outlived each and every one of 'em. And he would outlive these. They needed to be controlled. He won through sheer physical might. Which was great against any magical attack, contrary to popular belief.

"But more importantly, how much stronger are you now??" Ei asked, and suddenly a huge flat grey hammer twice his size appeared in his hands and slammed the ground where the Nobodies were standing. The ground caved in from such a mighty attack, and the surrounding buildings leaned in towards the hole, one of them even toppling over.

Maybe if he had time, he'd demolish their base just to prove a point.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back