• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

tournament of realms

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grandsword

Website
grandsword.deviantart.com
As you may or may not know I am a big fan of anime & manga particularly "Tournament Fighter" style manga where each character has their own unique powers and abilities granted by something else such as "Zatch Bell", "Hyde & Closer", "S-cry-ed", and "Jojo's Bizarre Adventures"... from that I ended up creating THIS concept.

Now I would like to say this is still under development and things can be altered and inproved upon as time goes by... but I would realyl like to ask... does this concept interest anybody? Does it seem fun? Does it have potiential? If so let me know =3 if enough people like this idea and would like to be a part of it I might make this into an actual community on a seperate account.

It goes without saying I'd need a lot of people to want it before I could do that so feel free to spread the word about the idea if your interested =3 in the meantime enjoy reading my latest stupid masterpiece...

And welcome yourselves to the "Tournament of Realms"

Tournament of Realms

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back