• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

totally spies rp

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

3keybladewielder

C2's Warlock
people i have

sam:axelyoyo
alex:me
clover:
jerry:me
Brittany:
blane: if needed
mandy:Xiolio_tiessa628
all bad guys:

a natural day in the life of the girls after mali-u from shopping at the grove to what lies ahead not knowing that all the vilions had teamed to destroy woohp and the planet

Last edited:

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Name: Xiolio_tiessa628
Character: Mandy
Bio: She is the rival of Clover, Sam, and Alex at Southdale High School. Mandy is the rich kid of the school and she has every intention on finding out Sam, Clover, and Alex's secret.
Side: Rival

I changed it, is that better?

Last edited:

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Hold the phone--what's the plot about? Can people make non cannon characters? Are you gonna have temps up for people who want to join?

Not to be mean or anything, but you're kinda missing...stuff.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
i'd join, but I haven't seen the show in so very many long years. Infact, untiL i saw it on your siggy, i forgot it even exsisted. LOL.

Perhaps.. I if i can get my hands on some epis.. (probably youtube)

And as CD said, what's the plot here?

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
I'm pretty sure some of the RP vets could help you out. Not sure if it's the mods job to do that too, but whatever.
First thing:
Need a template skeleton, bio, age, etc

second thing:
um plot...yea ya need to add a story to this...
Yeah, take a look at some of the other sign-ups to get some idea of how stuff works. From what I know about Totally Spies (basically nothing but from what I've gathered from maybe two episodes... <-<;) there isn't really a set "bad guy". If there is though, just have him getting some kinda doomsday device and aim it at the Earth. That could be the plot, even if it is a overly used one. Or make your own up from scratch. The awesome thing (to me anyway) about RPing is that you can make up whatever you want...So long as people RP with you. :p

tl;dr: make some stuff up for a plot, or ask some of the veterans for help. 8D

edit: relax, no one be hatin' or nothin'. Just need to set some sights for a role to play in this Role Play.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
still dudes very news! no need for haten :( :( :(
We aren't hating on you.

We are simply trying to ask you if there is a plotline here (oh there totally needs to be one to RP. XD) and give you helpful advice.

You are new, I understand that, okay?

Me, I'm not vetran myself. I only realy participate in the harry potter RP, and thats' it.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Hi,Sam has arrived!*My special themesong plays in the background*

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Mandy walks into the front doors of Southdale High. She passes Alex, Clover, and Sam as she clutches onto her latest boyfriend, Kenji. Kenji winks at Alex, but Mandy pulls his collar towards her face. "What did I tell you?! No flirting with those rift-raft."

Sorry, I just wanted to get his story going. Please, don't be mad.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
"Not as fast as Mandy.She has a boyfriend at least once a week."

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
"Hmm,I guess you're right."*Gives a sideways look at Clover,who's talking to a guy*

"She's talking to my boyfriend!"

(okay,then)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back