• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Total Drama Island

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 36435

Re: [TV] Total Drama Island

I've seen some of it, I wasn't hooked to much on it but it's a lot better then the other shows on the old channel 49.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
No sir I do not like it. *giggle reference XD*

Seriously, anything churned out by CN now a days makes me weep in dissatisfaction.
Chowders alright, the art is interesting but the way the show is done has been used time and time again (not to mention some of the adult references; *cough sponge bob cough*). I haven't watched a full episode but from what I've seen it's a decent show.

Though I think CN is running out of show ideas :|

kairiismyBFFL

Website
www.youtube.com
I think TDI is a pretty good show. Yeah, it's not a normal thing for CN and at least the episode i saw yesterday was a little more mature than normal stuff on CN.

Xman's Keyblade

Hey, I'm no queer. I thought this show was funny.

Besides those stupid ass slow edits from CN, it's actually not half-bad.

So far, my favorite characters are Gwen, Leshawna, Bridgette, Harold, Duncan, and Trent.

Lots of favorite moments, but my most favorite would the end of the "Off The Chain" episode when Lindsay told off Heather by calling her "A two-faced, backstabbing, lying, little Motherf*&^ing B%$#@. But sadly, Cartoon Network censored the censor.

If I would choose between the Canadian version and the CN version, I pick the Canadian version. Although I wasn't happy when Owen won in that version. Let's hope we get a different ending in the US because I for one do not want to see Heather winning the show. Would you imagine if that happened?!

Plus, I heard that Season II of TDI is already in production and the name is going to be Total Drama Action.
Can't wait.

SoRaBhK_dUdE

I think this show is a little a lot on the stupid side, but only because most of the old shows on CN kicked TDI ass.

/nostalgiafag

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I don't generally care for shows on CN (beyond the "untainted" Family Guy episodes, Robot Chicken, and the occassional classic), but this is probably the best non-[Adult Swim], if not, one of the best CN shows. Seriously, CN.. Disney.. kid's programming in general.. it's gone downhill since the eariler days. It's nice to see a diamond (though, I'd rather call it a gem or crystal, as it isn't that good) in the rough every now and then. Anyways, thanks to my cartoon-obessed sibling, I caught a few episodes of this and it defintely beats most of CN's content, these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back