• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Total bummer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Key_of_Faith

So I cleared all three storylines, and I got to the Final Episode. I was having a hard time beating the boss so I decided to take a break. Then it hit me: to unlock the secret ending (in Standard Mode), you need to clear the Final Episode and reports menu. I always though that what they meant by "reports" is Xehanort's reports, but when I checked the strategy guide again, I learned that I have to complete ALL the categories in the Reports Menu. Meaning, I have to complete ALL mini-games, ALL Mirage Arena stages, and ALL commands and items list. I was so bummed out.

Absent axel

Oh shit I thought it was only xehanort reports. :S
But still you need the trophy where you have to beat proud or critical mode in all three stories. So basically if you are a real completist you will have to do that anyway so dont be totally bummed.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
that sucks.

I completed Ventus 100% so far. D:, but I was on Critical.
But the reports the Xehanorts report if your on Proud all you do is collect those, beat Final Episode, and you got the secret movie. thats all you got to do for Proud and Critical.

Ralz

It might also be refering to the Trinity Archives, called Trinity Report in Japan. Gah, there's too many reports in this game. >__<

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
lol, should have played on proud/critical thats what i did (critical) the game was hella hard but im very lazy theres no fucking way i was gonna play all those lame icecream songs just so i could get a lil movie a the end of the game!

ispoiledmyself

An even more bummer is you have to complete the Reports section with all three characters to see it. And if you want to be even more stressed out, in order to get a 100% on the items section, you need to beat MF with all three characters (yes even Terra...). Im straight, I got it finished. Its really worthwhile though

Satoshi

I had the same kind of total bummer. I don't get why Nomura hates us so much. He is sucking up all of my free time. Because, although I hate it so fucking much, I can't just leave it like this.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Its really not all that hard though. I'm playing Proud mode but I'm still completing the Reports section for all three characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back