• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Toshiba Laptop Setup

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
I just bought a Toshiba laptop from a Radioshack at the mall, it was the one on display since it was the only one they had left. I have used it for about an hour and made my parents and my brothers and sisters accounts but when I logged off and got onto theirs it shows up that their keyboard language, time zone, and area for the laptop is Russian. So I deleted all their accounts and remade everyones including mines but they all show up as being Russian, I know how to change it all to english and American but is there anyway to make it so if I make a new account it will be using the US international keyboard and US Timezone?

Also, I put a password for my account but when I type it in to log in it says its wrong and that if I change the password or add a password to my account it will remove my accounts EFS or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back