• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Torn...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

I will if you wont drop me like a rock once you're over her. <3

:p Haha, SUPAH HAWT SEKSHEI TYME

But seriously mate, women are the most difficult thing when it comes to love and emotions. Yet I admire and am crazy for women, they are quite the beautiful thing.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Thanks guys. I really am tempted to go for it this week.

But Josiah, I don't want to get back at my ex. Generally I would, but for some reason I feel lenient on that.

Thanks guys. I really am tempted to go for it this week.

But Josiah, I don't want to get back at my ex. Generally I would, but for some reason I feel lenient on that.

And that's perfectly normal of you to feel it mate. I hope for your sake and this 'friend' that you two do find out this 'fling' of yours.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Thanks. I definitely think we will at some point. The thing is she's really shy. Even now after knowing her for a few months. But I think we will soon.

Thanks. I definitely think we will at some point. The thing is she's really shy. Even now after knowing her for a few months. But I think we will soon.

Well then this is where it's important to make the first step, ladies love a man with courage to make the first move, that's what being a man is all about. Trust me. <3

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
I'm generally good at making the first step. there are just those occasional times when I have no idea what will come of it. I mean, I know we will go out considering she has liked me.

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
Well, there's only one way to find out, love. You'll have to ask her. ^_^
Heck, you guys might hit it off and end up dating for a long time. ^_^
<3

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Depends if the break up was because of her wrong doing.

Dude trust me, I'm an Australian. Lol. She'd love you to go her. <3

Yeah, it definitely does. I'm lucky though to never have been in this kinda situation. @.@

Lol. I think I need to go to Australia. o.o

Well good on ya'! Much respect for that. Just try not to linger your thoughts on this girl, and move on. I know that might be easier said than done but someone has already (well for the most part.) given you the opportunity to do that. :D I take back what I said earlier, and I agree with what Gun said. You know that she likes you, so what's the worst that could happen if you make the first move? =\ The fact that she's shy I think means that she kinda needs you to make the first step because she probably won't, lol. I mean... You'll never know what happens until you try... right?

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Really, my timing is almost always bad. I made this thread to see if one week was too short (which I felt) and about how long I should wait.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Sorry to double post, but I need to update this...

So, my neighbor came over earlier to see how I was doing (since I sprained my ankle during a lacrosse game yesterday) and the subject eventually came up about this girl. And my neighbor is for some reason trying to talk me out of asking her out, saying "It might ruin the friendship."

Is that aload of crap, or could it be legit? Should I still go for it?

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Sorry to double post, but I need to update this...

So, my neighbor came over earlier to see how I was doing (since I sprained my ankle during a lacrosse game yesterday) and the subject eventually came up about this girl. And my neighbor is for some reason trying to talk me out of asking her out, saying "It might ruin the friendship."

Is that aload of crap, or could it be legit? Should I still go for it?

It's a load of crap. You don't know what will happen until you go for it, so she SURE AS HELL wouldn't know. All girls say that, or something close to that.

But yeah, as the others said, go for it. You'll never know what could have been if you don't go for it.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Hmmm....wait at least until you think you're ready to move on (whenever you know/get a feeling) and keep at least being friends with her until you know your ready. Well okay...at least try that. XD

Avalon

?Templar King?
Website
knightly-gamers.com
And my neighbor is for some reason trying to talk me out of asking her out, saying "It might ruin the friendship."
Maybe your neighbor likes you? o.o
Signs point to yes o_O

Frozen Fate said:
Should I still go for it?
Well... Think about it a bit. If shes a girl you can see being with for awhile, be happy with and possibly have a future with, go for it. If you are still thinking of your ex at all, I'd still wait a bit. Get your head cleared of her completely. Make sure its not a rebound. Make sure you really like the girl. Hang out with her a bit. Go to the movies as friends or just go out and do something with a group of friends so it doesn't seem like you are trying to make a move and what not. After spending time with her, if you like her and see a good relationship happening between the both of you, go for it. Don't wait too long tho. Don't want her to go out with someone else. Then again, if things don't work out with this girl.... could always go after the neighbor >>

Hopefully I gave some good advice and wasn't a complete waste of space o.o

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Alright. I've been having a problem doing much though because of the sprain. I tried playing on it in a game yesterday, and no its really bad. I was in the game for a little more than 7 minutes and scored 2 goals too... Wish I could've had a hat trick.

Regardless, I'm still going away next week. Should I tell her this weekend?

Zeph

imp of the perverse
As long as your sure it not just rebound and you truly like her, then you should speak up! And if she likes you too, then it'll be great, and even if she doesn't feel the same, who says you cant be friends still? well thats my opinion at least... (^_^)b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back