• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Torn page glitch? please help?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

boweez

So I seem to be having a torn page problem, I have just come from the cave of wonders where I beat jafar and opened the box containing the torn page in the dark chamber. After which I processed to 100 arce wood and completed what I could there (I say that because the next area "the rabbit hole" did not show up). I received the bambi summon but no torn page from the mini game. I returned to the dark chamber just to double check but found nothing. So im stuck and cannot access any of the further levels (such as the monstro level). Ive spoken to nearly everyone and still no luck :( this game has really grown on me more than I thought it would. So what do I do???? Your help would be much appreciated

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
So I seem to be having a torn page problem, I have just come from the cave of wonders where I beat jafar and opened the box containing the torn page in the dark chamber. After which I processed to 100 arce wood and completed what I could there (I say that because the next area "the rabbit hole" did not show up). I received the bambi summon but no torn page from the mini game. I returned to the dark chamber just to double check but found nothing. So im stuck and cannot access any of the further levels (such as the monstro level). Ive spoken to nearly everyone and still no luck :( this game has really grown on me more than I thought it would. So what do I do???? Your help would be much appreciated

Well, let me try to clear a few things up.

You don't get any torn pages from the mini games within the book. You completed the task properly, though, because you were given the summon. You have to go out to other worlds and collect more pages. You won't ever get them just from completing areas in the book.

Also, did you finish Agrabah? The other worlds only show up after you seal Agrabah's keyhole.

I hope there was some oversight, or that I helped you. I'd hate to think you have an actual glitch...but it does happen.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Tinny is right. The reward you get from completing each of the 100AW minigames is never another Torn Page. The pages are scattered throughout the worlds, located inside treasure chests.

Just so you know, you need to fight Jafar twice in order to clear the world and seal the Keyhole. The second time around, you'll be fighting Genie-Jafar in a lava-filled room under the Lamp Chamber. Have you done this? If you haven't, that explains why you still can't go beyond Agrabah.

boweez

Thanks for explaining the 100aw situation I was under the impression I had to complete it to gain access to later level. But the weird thing is I have beaten agrubah and escaped the cave of wonders on the magic carpet??? Is it normal to see the next location on the map (my case monstro -still in unknown world form) and not being able to depart to it??? What do you suppose is the reason I cannot depart to monstro?

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Initially Monstro will not appear in the world selection screen. You'll need to go to one of the as-of-yet unknown worlds, and Monstro will intercept you en route.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Wait, wait, wait. I got it.
You have to depart to a new world from the closest world. You can only warp to a world you've been to before. Try selecting the new worlds after leaving Agrabah.

boweez

Thanks bro it worked!!!! Please excuse me and noobish ways, the Japanese rpg genre is sometimes lost on me :p again thanks alot much appreciated

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Well, that's why we help each other out. No problem at all!

Tinny deserves more credit since he was the one who pinpointed your problem, though. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back