• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Torment: The Missing Link

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Guys I have my other part all typed out and responses to your posts. But I can't post it (page not found). I tried splitting it and double posting. And cutting it into three and triple posting. Still can't post it. I even tried posting it to my profile.

It's not THAT big. Big, but not too bad.
Any suggestions?

This "page not found" shit is driving me nuts.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh my fucking god that 404 thing is stopping me reading your theories. This is TOO FAR 404!!

*declares war*

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Can Nomura please gtfo and have you take his place.

Like, really. Maybe then this series won't try to be all deep and serious, and then completely fail at it because they simplify all the complex explanations or don't end up explaining them at all.

Z

Zulkir

I'm posting here all just fine, I do want to hear your response to what I said though...

Noctis2.0

Can Nomura please gtfo and have you take his place.

Like, really. Maybe then this series won't try to be all deep and serious, and then completely fail at it because they simplify all the complex explanations or don't end up explaining them at all.

Yeah almost what she said. Not that I think Nomura is doing a bad job its just........your better at it.

Z

Zulkir

Nomura has done some foul-ups in the past, but his job is a lot harder than it looks. Unless Grass was ready, he'd be overwhelmed quickly. Not saying he's incapable of potentially becoming a good storywriter if he dedicates himself to it, but just saying

despite so much Nomura hatred here, none of us really qualify for his job.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You know Grass, if you had a livejournal and posted your theories there too like an archive, it would be pretty awesome. I'd friend it ♥

That document thingy is weird looking...

Grass said:
Given all the Purebloods out there, we certainly have a lot of torment going to Kingdom Hearts. So much so that, perhaps, we might even say that Kingdom Hearts itself is in torment. Really, on a large scale, this is not all too surprising: KH is at the center of the Realm of Darkness, a heart captive in darkness (like with the emblems), creating a state of torment for the emotions within that heart.

AtW (by me) said:
I created so much sorrow for so many beings.
And, perhaps the consciousness of my sins made me do so,
Or perhaps my heart of a scientist is merely to blame,
But while he was in a long sleep…
I hid my research data inside him.
Perhaps, if he were to do it…
If that boy who can connect his heart to anyone were to do it…
Perhaps that door could be opened, and those sorroful beings could be saved.

YOU

YOU

YES YES YES YES YES YES CAUSE HE HAS TO OPEN THE DOOR AND REMEMBER WE HAD THIS DISCUSSION BEFORE, "WHY DOES HE HAVE TO OPEN THE DOOR WTF DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH SAVING PEOPLE AND

*calms down* and. Ahhh this makes so much SENSE.

edit:
Grass said:
AtW hoped that because of Sora’s uncanny ability to connect his heart to those in torment, he could somehow find a way to make the data become real.
While you may shrug this off as impossible, it’s already been done. See: Data Sora.

But... Mickey did that, didn't he? How did he even do that?? If he doesn't know this stuff? Argh...

Remember, though, darkness isn’t necessarily bad.

YES YES MICKEY SAID THAT IN KHII, IT'S JUST SCARY LOLOL

...If this doesn't happen you have to write the fanfic ANYWAY. Oh my god I want to marry you right now.

Last edited:
Z

Zulkir

What happened exactly with Data Sora. If I'm correct it was revealed that even though a real heart can't be encoded into Data, a false heart can eventually evolve into a real one? Data Sora became a real copy of Sora?

I'm not sure about the details, they're changeable anyway. But your main statement seems to match what I thought earlier, that Sora's final goal is not just to rescue TAV and the others, but eventually EVERY heart that has become a heartless is to be restored.

Noctis2.0

What happened exactly with Data Sora. If I'm correct it was revealed that even though a real heart can't be encoded into Data, a false heart can eventually evolve into a real one? Data Sora became a real copy of Sora?

I'm not sure about the details, they're changeable anyway. But your main statement seems to match what I thought earlier, that Sora's final goal is not just to rescue TAV and the others, but eventually EVERY heart that has become a heartless is to be restored.

But wouldn't that eliminate the heartless as a threat doesn't make sense to do that if the Series is returning.

Z

Zulkir

I said that's his eventual goal, not something he'd accomplish by KH3.

I'm stopping at KH3 anyway, had quite enough.

Awards
You know Grass, if you had a livejournal and posted your theories there too like an archive, it would be pretty awesome. I'd friend it ♥
That's actually not a bad idea, I've always wanted to kind of keep my theories in one place for a good laugh later.

YES YES YES YES YES YES CAUSE HE HAS TO OPEN THE DOOR AND REMEMBER WE HAD THIS DISCUSSION BEFORE, "WHY DOES HE HAVE TO OPEN THE DOOR WTF DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH SAVING PEOPLE AND

*calms down* and. Ahhh this makes so much SENSE.

s1britishguy

But... Mickey did that, didn't he? How did he even do that?? If he doesn't know this stuff? Argh...
Not quite, Mickey just filled the Namine-esque God-role in that scene and decided to explain it:
(A flash of light fills the screen. When it fades, the damage blocks are gone,
and Sora has his keyblade back!)

Sora:
...What? What just happened?
This is... my keyblade?

(Donald and Goofy get up and line up with Sora to face Pete)

Pete:
What's going on here!?
I thought Maleficent destroyed that thing...

Voice:
It looks like a new power has emerged from inside you.

(The camera turns to the entrance, revealing the speaker)

Sora:
Mickey!

(Mickey enters the room and stands with the party)

Sora:
What's going on? What's this new power?

Mickey:
I don't know all the details, but...
I think something has awakened inside of you.
The keyblade is tightly connected to the Power of the Heart.
Yet, an old friend told me that the Heart can't be turned into Data.
Still, as you came up all this way, we developed a Bond.
It might have created something new, something that goes beyond data.
I'm sure it's a unique new power that you obtained through the bonds with
your friends across the worlds.

Sora:
A unique power...

...If this doesn't happen you have to write the fanfic ANYWAY. Oh my god I want to marry you right now.
But you'd already know the end. :<

But wouldn't that eliminate the heartless as a threat doesn't make sense to do that if the Series is returning.
That reminds me, I honestly don't think the goal here is to eliminate every last heartless.
If Sora is going to go on a journey in which he develops his darkness, I'm sure he'll see things a little less one sided, black-and-white. He should learn, like Riku (and even MX), that you need darkness. And considering that, there will always be darkness in at least someone's heart. Based on what Yen Sid said, then, there will always be Heartless.

What they need to do, though, is stop the Heartless from proliferating and isolate them from the Realm of Light (which seemed to be the case prior to KH1).

Relix

A traveler
Awards
So instead of destroying the heartless from existence you are just putting them back in the realm where they belong, right? Wow. You are good. Nomura should seriously take suggestions lol. but honestly you could really make a fanfic out of this, like make your own series or something. This is really good. Hey at the end of KH2 Riku told Sora that he was the door to the light (or his heart? or the connections in his Heart?) Could Riku have known?

The 14th Order

s1eyeballs
OM NOM NOM NOM NOMN

Delicious theory. I'd come to think that Nomura lurks khinsider for these theories and takes notes.
Either that or he should hire you for a job as assistant story writer, cause this shit is brilliant.

Z

Zulkir

What they need to do, though, is stop the Heartless from proliferating and isolate them from the Realm of Light (which seemed to be the case prior to KH1).

Right, this is what I'm talking about. BBS seems to reveal that there are in fact 3 types of heartless.

Natural: Born in the realm of darkness, inhabit the realm of darkness. They can only be forcibly summoned by someone who belongs to darkness like MX.

Pureblood: When someone gives into the darkness in his/her heart, the heartless is able to attack others in the realm of light and dwells in the realm of light.

Emblem: Artificially encapsulates another's heart in darkness, slaying the heartless releases the heart.

Sora's eventual goal, imo, is to rescue TAV but all the other tormented hearts, everyone who has become a pureblood or an emblem. The "natural" heartless don't need to be eliminated because they are where they belong, and they shouldn't be eliminated because that goes against the idea that both light and darkness are essential parts of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back