• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TOP 5 WORLDS IN KH1

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What is the best world from KH1?

• Destiny Islands

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Traverse Town

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Atlantica

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Colliseum

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Agrabah

• Wonderland

• Deep Jungle

• Neverland

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Halloween Town

• Hallow Bastion

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

508jprice

5: Agrabah
4:Hollow Bastion
3:Halloween Town
2:Destiny Islands
1:Traverse town

This is my personal top 5, Im hoping to be able to put out a video on this within the coming month as I am starting a Kingdom hearts focused gaming channel, But id like to hear some of your opinions on the top 5 worlds from the first Kingdom Hearts game. Thanks ! ^_^

PS: If you want to vote for a world that isn't on the list then feel free to add to the comments and discuss.

Last edited:

Rexy

Bronze Member
5 - Destiny Islands
4 - Monstro
3 - Hollow Bastion
2 - The End of the World
1 - Neverland

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
1. The End of the World
2. Traverse Town
3. Destiny Islands
4. Deep Jungle
5. Neverland

Hollow Bastion almost made the cut but I just love the Clock Tower too much not to give Neverland a place on the list. Also flying, who wasn't hyped about that as a kid? I don't really dislike any of the worlds in KH1, they all have their own charm. Monstro, while ugly, is fast and easy and Atlantica has those cool clams you need to use magic on, and I really like the Sunken Ship. KH1 is just so good.

508jprice

1. The End of the World
2. Traverse Town
3. Destiny Islands
4. Deep Jungle
5. Neverland

Hollow Bastion almost made the cut but I just love the Clock Tower too much not to give Neverland a place on the list. Also flying, who wasn't hyped about that as a kid? I don't really dislike any of the worlds in KH1, they all have their own charm. Monstro, while ugly, is fast and easy and Atlantica has those cool clams you need to use magic on, and I really like the Sunken Ship. KH1 is just so good.

Yeah i like end of the world too i think the flow of it is really impressive with being able to switch between costumes/abilities when going through the previous world fights. A lot of depth and also a ton of important boss battles/story so thats definitely an honorable mention. Flying is really cool in neverland too i just kinda wish it was more deep than just a few rooms on the ship though.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Destiny Islands for sure.
I know it's only a small part but I'll never forget the cheery, happy feeling it gave me as a kid right before throwing me into the darkness that swallowed up the island. It was awesome.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Hollow Bastion
Traverse Town
End of The World
Destiny Islands
Wonderland

To me, each of these worlds did exactly what they were requested to: immerse yourself into the atmosphere.
The mysterious, bipolar setting of the Hollow Bastion, the wonderful experience of exploring Traverse Town or just chilling while prepping for the next journey, the angoscious emptiness and oppressing silence (npc-cutscenes speaking) of the End of the World, the cheerful time at the Islands. And Wonderland cause I'm a sucker for Lewis Carroll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back