• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Editorial ► Top 5 Trophies I Would Like to See in Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

With just TWO weeks, count them, two weeks until the Japanese release of Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX-, one of the more interesting topics I have seen around the forums has been about what trophies are going to be included within the game.
So I, the mysterious, wonderful and magnicient Señor Pepito, am going to tell you what I would think would make the best trophies for the game. I have selected my top 5 FAVOURITE trophy ideas from each of the games and have presented them to you below [READ MORE].

So without further adieu, sit back, relax and enjoy.

Feel free to comment below on what trophies you would like to see within the collection, and don't be afraid! Post your serious ones, your silly ones, whatever trophy ideas you can think of! I only ask of you  to please make your suggestions with reasoning, as it will be counted as spam if you just write down a trophy title and nothing more. And now, back to your feature presentation!

KINGDOM HEARTS -HD FINAL MIX-

I don't know how to use this!
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

THIS WORLD HAS BEEN CONNECTED

It comes as no surprise that there would be a trophy unlocked after beating the Dark Side. I mean, Kingdom Hearts is a plot-driven series, so naturally it's going to have trophies relating to the story plotted through out the game. For a moment as important as this, it's incredibly important for it to be documented in the form of a trophy. I mean, it's the first time that Sora is leaving his home world, this is sending him on his journey. If this isn't one of the most important scenes within the whole series, I will eat my hat.

KEYBLADE MASTER

"Oh come on, Senor Pepito, getting every Keyblade in the game is easy!"

NO IT IS NOT LITTLE KIDS!!! NOT ONLY DO YOU HAVE TO SYNTHESISSSSSS THE ULTIMA WEAPON, BUT YOU HAVE TO BEAT FREAKING SEPHIROTH. This is a trophy that I, and you should be too, expect to see in the game. It will definately be a well earned trophy for all who call themselves Master of the Key.

ANOTHER SIDE; ANOTHER STORY

If they decide to include the original secret endings(which they should because imagine that in HD), they should make a trophy for unlocking it. Even though these trailers are 10+ years old, they do show a lot of mystery towards the next main game, and it even shows off a scene from KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 DAYS, which is also present within the collection.

Makin' it rain

IS ANY OF THIS FOR REAL OR NOT?

Like I mentioned before, the game will have quite a few story related trophies(and I apologise for including a few of these within this article), but just think back to the first time you played the game. Sora is in Traverse Town waiting for Cid to return and you witness Sora floating through Kairi's memories. You hear the story about the children of light from Kairi's babing Grandmother. It was a powerful moment and I do think it's a moment that deserves a trophy.

YOU GUYS AIN'T HEROES

Sephiroth. The Ice Titan. Kurt Ziza. The Phantom. Xemnas. Such secret bosses are tough to beat, and beating such bosses deserve a reward. You can brag all you like to your friends ("Yo dawg, I beat da man") but in this day and age, you need proof to back this up. It's like the saying goes, a trophy a day keeps the suspicious friends away.

KINGDOM HEARTS -HD RE:CHAIN OF MEMORIES-

SIDE: SORA

THAT IS THE WAY OF CASTLE OBLIVION

It's no mystery how straightforward Re:Chain of Memories is with the plot. The basic premise of the game is you get a set of cards and shape rooms to your liking in order to proceed. For Sora to open the first world, the wonderfully nostalgic Traverse Town, it sets the tone for the rest of the game. Mystery at every corner, deception, memory loss, what is the truth and what is the lie. From here on in, Sora must rely on the power of the cards to move forward. He can trust no one. After all, that is the way of Castle Oblivion.

THUNDEROUS NIGHTMARE

I dedicate this one to my girl, my lovely lady girl, Larxene! (Though honestly, I expect there to be one after every final boss battle).

TO FIND IS TO LOSE, AND TO LOSE IS TO FIND

Unlocked after beating the Darkside on Destiny's Island. Since the original release in 2004, I have always found this line enchanting in such a mysterious way. And I thought it would be quite fitting to use here. At this point in the game(and sorry for spoilers, but come on, it's been released for 9 years), Sora has ditched Donald and Goofy. In a rageful fit of hormones and broken voice control, he had lost the two people he should trust in favour of a girl who has been manipulating him against her will. When he finally finds her, she tries to convince him that she's not the one he's looking for. It really puts this line into perspective, and I think it is very fitting for a trophy.

This girl is on fire!

KINGDOM KEY

Collect every card in the game. It's a hard feat right? Personally I've never done it due to never owning a Game Boy or Re:Chain of Memories never releasing in Australia, but I look forward to it, and I know that a trophy at the end is reason enough for me to try.

A RESTFUL SLEEP

Complete the game. Something as simple as that. After all Sora goes through, he deserves this sleep.

SIDE: RIKU

CASTLE OBLIVION

Starting point. The road to Riku's redemption. It all starts at Castle Oblivion and because you haven't done anything yet, it should be rewarded!

A NIGHTMARE OF ILLUSION

As much as I love Zexion(bby), like the Larxene one, there should be trophies for finishing off the final battles with the bosses.

Just tell me! Tell me how to get to Sesame Street!

THE DARKNESS WITHIN

Defeating Ansem Soul of Darkness. Honestly, it's almost the same as above, just with a different boss, but my inexperience with this game makes it hard for me to think of 5 trophies to include here so cut me some slack. I was close to having a trophy about defeating 5 Darkballs.

THE DARK NIGHT RISES

Going up those 13 flights of stairs is quite an achievement. However, knowing that in reality you just finished going up 26 flights of stairs, I think they really should reward the player for going through those blinding white halls 26 times.

THE ROAD TO DAWN

Like with the "A Restful Sleep" above, this one is awarded for completing the game.

KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 358/2 DAYS-

WHO ELSE WILL I EAT ICE CREAM WITH?

You just know this will be in there. It's just like, common knowledge.

ROXAS, THAT'S A STICK

If this isn't included in the theatre, I will demand a full refund. This part was one of the highlights of the whole game. To see it skipped over would be just plain wrong.

What's this Xion?

VEN

Remember Day 353? How could you not!? It contained one of the most shocking scenes in the entire game. While on a mission, Xigbar witnessed something extraordinary. Xion transformed before his very eyes into the boy who shares a resemblence with Roxas. An important scene, which shall look beautiful in HD.

WHY DO I ALWAYS GET STUCK WITH THE ICKY JOBS?

This scene is heartbreaking. Axel had taken a shine to Xion and although he is under direct orders, he doesn't want to hurt her. This scene features an internal battle within Axel where he fights to do what is right, ultimately deciding to complete the orders of the Organization. Bad choice Axel, she'll only get out again.

Axel, that LSD you took is really tripping you out.

SILLY WILLY TROPHY TIMES

"Senor Pepito, we're tired of reading all this? Why are you continuing on with SILLY trophies?" I hear you ask from your deep dark corner of the internet. Well the only answer I can give you is, because I demand it, that's why. These are ones I thought of while writing this that I personally think are hilarious, so if you don't laugh at these I will find you :|

A MOMENT ON THE LIPS IS A LIFETIME ON THE HIPS

Come on, you can't deny a trophy for shrinking yourself in Wonderland, and then weighing yourself in Traverse Town would not only be cute, but hilarious.

TRAITORS, TRAITORS IN THE DUNGEON

This would be a fun one to unlock when watching Lexeaus, Zexion and Vexen talking about stuff, and who doesn't love a good Harry Potter reference?

When we high-five, we make sparkles!

ZERO GEAR

Imagine if they included a settings menu for 358/2 DAYS, and that included the option to toggle the weapons from ORIGINAL to ZERO GEAR. Umbrellas, pizzas... all in glorious HD. Easily worth a platnium.

KAIRI... KAIRI'S INSIDE ME?

Just do it Nomura. There's no excuse except for actual trophies that are worth something.

KINGDOM HEARTS II

*Congratulations on unlocking the super secret suprise, KINGDOM HEARTS II FINAL MIX HD. To select the game, please go to the main menu and choose it from the drop down menu*.

YOU'RE RELEASING THE FINAL MIX OUTSIDE OF JAPAN!?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Joey, you are not allowed to make me laugh anymore. My face and stomach hurts. "When we high-five, we make sparkles!"

Fantastic! I'll come back and post my trophy wish-list when I get home from class!

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
If when triggered to go fight Sabor for the final time, and you go all the way around so you can drop down into the fight for the alternate entrance cutscene that only I'VE seen, (this is fucking legit too, I swear to god) you should unlock a trophy.
"Autism awareness trophy"

SeekerofLight

I'd like some really fun to get (and really hard) trophies that could be fun to be pushing for:

One of the ones I'm hoping they have is something along the lines of:
Defeat 1,000,000 Heartless (Imagine the hours of grinding needed :))
Beat Sephiroth without ever interrupting Sin Harvest (Idea title: Push through the pain)
On a similar note: Beat Sephiroth below level 70

Also some speed run trophies I think would be really fun, but just for the heck of it:

SPOILER ALERT: Use a special ability on Ansem to reveal Master Xehanort
(I know this won't happen, but I think it would be awesome if something like this was added)

Ones I hope they avoid:

Acquire 10,000,000,000,000 munny

Complete all synthesis recipes 10 times each

Use all rare gummi blocks to make a unique shape (or actually any gummi ship related trophies would be nice)

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Still can't get over the awesome sauce of seeing that trophy note over the KH1 screen.

but they sure as diddly are not gonna include KH2 as a Bonus. I k ow you're joking but still...

doortolight

Awards
one for the secret scene at monstro
one for getting the dream weapons
one for getting all the postcards in traverse town
one for each of the secret bosses
1 for each of the tournaments
one for checking out the weight scale in traverse town
one for each section of the jungle slider mini game
one for each of the pooh mini games ones for certain amount of puppies
one for completing the journal

(one for noltcing the odd one one this list lol)

Monkey D. Rocky

First of all, great job! I want to see all of these trophy's and more in KH1.5. I would like to see really hard trophy's to get, I mean I love a good challenge. I have no idea what hard trophy's they could make (other than getting every Keyblade) but Square can make great trophy's. And about that last trophy you said, if that was included...

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
A Restful Sleep is the cutest name ever for a trophy.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
getting all those letters for the mailbox in traverse town

beating every secret boss

sephiroth fight without taking damage

return every dalmation home

ah eh he hoo ha clayton not clayton. see tarzan say that 10 times without getting angry.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
First of all, great job!
Thank you so much! I spent a lot of time working on that list, and put a great deal of thought into it(Even went the extra mile with pictures and pretty) so it's nice to see people like what I did :)

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
i wouldn't mind seeing some magic trophies.

"dispatch X amount of heartless with (insert offensive spell)"
"absorb X amount of damage with aero"
"dispatch a gargoyle or wyvern with gravity when out of reach"

that last one is a bit sketchy but you understand.

-Roxas-XIII-

Here's some I came up with:

Defeat Selphie, Wakka, and Tidus together, and Riku
Beat Riku in the race to name the raft
Beat Leon in his duel
Beat Cloud in the Preliminaries
Complete all Jungle Slider routes
Complete all Gumi routes
Complete all Mini-Games in 100 Acre Wood
Rescue all 100 Dalmations

I'm not so great at coming up with names for them....

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Here's a list I came up with:

P Obtain all other Trophies
B Defeat Darkside in Dive to the Heart
B Defeat Darkside in Destiny Islands
B Defeat Guard Armour in Traverse Town
B Defeat Trickmaster in Wonderland
B Defeat Cerberus in Olympus Coliseum
B Defeat Clayton in Deep Jungle
B Defeat Opposite Armour in Traverse Town
B Defeat Genie Jafar in Agrabah
B Defeat Parasite Cage for the second time in Monstro
B Defeat Ursula for the second time in Atlantica
B Defeat Oogie's Manor in Halloween Town
B Defeat Captain Hook in Neverland
B Defeat Riku for the second time in Hollow Bastion
B Reunite with Kairi in Traverse Town
B Defeat Behemoth in Hollow Bastion
B Fight your way to Ansem in End of the World
S Complete the story on Beginner Mode
S Complete the story on Standard Mode
G Complete the story on Proud Mode
G Complete the story on Critical Mode
B Complete Dive to the Heart with the Dream Sword
B Complete Dive to the Heart with the Dream Shield
B Complete Dive to the Heart with the Dream Rod
S Defeat Selphie, Wakka, and Tidus together, and Riku
S Beat Riku in the race to name the raft
S Beat Leon in his duel
S Beat Cloud in the Preliminaries
B Obtain all Summons
B Obtain all 3rd level magic spells
S Obtain all Keyblades
S Reach level 100
S Synthesise all items
S Complete all Jungle Slider routes
S Complete all Gumi routes
S Complete all Mini-Games in 100 Acre Wood
G Rescue all 100 Dalmations
B Win the Phil Cup
B Win the Pegasus Cup
S Win the Hercules Cup
G Win the Hades Cup
S Defeat Ice Titan
S Defeat Phantom
S Defeat Kurt Ziza
G Defeat Xemnas
G Defeat Sephiroth

I'm not so great at coming up with names for them....
Um, mate.
I only ask of you to please make your suggestions with reasoning, as it will be counted as spam if you just write down a trophy title and nothing more.
Like, I understand yours are straightforward but come on; we don't need shopping lists.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
trophy_bronze.png
The Great Pretender - Was that really Riku in the stomach of the whale?
(Yes, I just got 50s all up in here.) So, I really think there should be a trophy for watching the alternate scenes in Monstro if you don't do Monstro until after fighting Maleficent in Hollow Bastion. I think I'd do it on a second playthrough if there are trophies for finishing the game in each difficulty.

trophy_gold.png
The Force is strong with this one! - Defeat the Enigmatic Man in the chapel
GIVE. ME. STAR. WARS. QUOTE. PLEASE. SQUARE ENIX. YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO.

trophy_silver.png
Worst Unbirthday Ever - Don't collect all four pieces of evidence
You know how you can collect all four pieces of evidence to save Alice and get a reward from the Cheshire Cat? If you just get one you get nothing! WORST UNBIRTHDAY EVER.

Last edited:

Gram

Banned
Awards
LoL the op~

Kingdom Hearts:

trophy_gold.png
A Night On Bald Mountain
-beat chernabog-

"Friendly" Rivalry
-beat riku the first time in hollow bastion-

No Sad Faces Okay?
-customize/build your own gummy ship-

trophy_silver.png
Zero to Hero
-beat all matches in colosseum-

trophy_gold.png
Keyblade Master
-beat hard mode-

trophy_gold.png
Well Rounded
-get all abilities-

trophy_gold.png
Merlins Apprentice
-acquire all magic and magic upgrades-

trophy_gold.png
Where Nothing Gathers
-beat Xemnes (unknown)-

Re:Chain of Memories:

Power!
-get all summon cards-

Chain of Memories
-save namine-

Got it memorized?
-beat axel first time-

The Savage Nymph
-defeat larxene last time-

trophy_silver.png
Playing with a Full Deck
-get every card in the game-

"Drown in the heart-torn world of nothingness!"
-confront marluxia-

Deja Vu?
-defeat replica riku first time-

Phantom Promise
-defeat replica riku final time-

Treasure Hunter
-open all treasure rooms-

trophy_gold.png
Why so serious?
-use joke world card once-

Kingdom hearts: 358/2 Days

Another side another story
-watch intro to days-

trophy_gold.png
Roxas thats a stick
-watch all scenes of beasts castle-

I wish i had a bed like that
-watch the scene where roxas goes into a sleep-

I'm Me! Nobody Else!
-see the battle between roxas and riku-

Nobody would miss me
-given after watching xions death-

trophy_gold.png
Looks like my summer vacation's....over...
-finish 358/2 days-

EDIT:
damn

Last edited:

Relix

A traveler
Awards
trophy_bronze.png
Reality Isn't So Kind
Win against Leon when you first meet him in Traverse Town. Whether you win or lose, he wins plotwise but an achievement for trying so hard isn't so bad. The trophy title is a quote from Leon's game of origin, Final Fantasy VIII.

trophy_gold.png
Mama's Boy!!
Defeat Sephiroth in the Coliseum Platinum match and obtain the One-Winged Angel Keyblade, a second sign of proof for beating the Jenova fanatic.

trophy_silver.png
Déjà vu
Obtained after viewing the slide of Hollow Bastion in Deep Jungle with Jane and Tarzan, foreshadowing to Kairi's whereabouts and origin.

trophy_gold.png
Even Longer...
Complete 100 Acre Woods. The quote is from the Winnie the Pooh book, “We'll be Friends Forever, won't we, Pooh?' asked Piglet. 'Even longer,' Pooh answered.”

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
I hope you're all wrong because if any of those trophies become real then I'm never getting my platinums.

doortolight

Awards
normally I completly ignore trphies but I'm going to completly get all 1.5's trophies

trophy for how long you been playing, congrats to those who have stuck with it so long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back