• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Editorial ► Top 5 Trophies I Would Like to See in Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
More trophy ideas because I love this thread, okay?

trophy_bronze.png
The Darkness Within the Light - See through the schemer's light
One of Riku's crowning moments in Chain of Memories/Re:Chain of Memories is when Naminé gives Riku the advice to accept both the Darkness and the Light, which allows him to see through Zexion's illusion of blinding light and he takes him down in Dark Mode with style~ I love that scene and it will obviously get a trophy.

trophy_silver.png
All for one, one for all! - Get all Trinity Marks
This deserves a silver trophy at least. Those things are so pesky to hunt down and are so easy to miss. So much searching, but the stuff you get for finding them is always worth it.

trophy_bronze.png
Cosmic Power, Itty-Bitty Living Space - Defeat Jafar
You have to admit that trophy name would be too adorable. It was always my favorite scene in Aladdin because of how tiny Robin Williams gets his voice. Dan Castellaneta also does it pretty well. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ALADDIN WILL BE IN HD. Sorry. Sorry. Just...ugh. UGH I LOVE ALADDIN.

trophy_gold.png
Sora the Behemoth Slayer - Defeat 20 Behemoths in Proud
(or Expert or whatever they call it) Glutton for self-inflicted torture? Like the idea of dying? Good! This trophy is for you! Take on 20 Behemoths at the End of the World. Do it. I dare you.

trophy_gold.png
Be the Gummi - Collect all Gummi parts and Ships.
Yeah, diddly me. It's cruel and unusual but it will happen. BE THE GUMMI. BECOME ONE WITH THE GUMMI.

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
trophy_bronze.png
A MEANINGLESS EFFORT
Beat Kingdom Hearts(I couldn't resist using that quote).

trophy_bronze.png
STARING AT THE GATES OF HELL
In first person mode, stare into Goofy's mouth for 2 minutes.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
trophy_gold.png
Surprise! We snuck some gameplay in.
Defeated Xion.

trophy_silver.png
Fighting while blindfolded has its downsides
Defeated Riku

Wishful thinking here, but what if they were white lying about Days being cutscenes only & actually worked in a bossfight or 2 which they're leaving as a surprise for us? Frankly getting trophies for just watching cutscenes is dumb as hell & if there's any part of the game worth keeping its the Xion & Riku fights.

Besides, they'd have to create a new model for transformed Xion, might as well get some mileage out of it.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
trophy_gold.png
Defeated Xion.

trophy_silver.png
Defeated Riku

Wishful thinking here, but what if they were white lying about Days being cutscenes only & actually worked in a bossfight or 2 which they're leaving as a surprise for us? Frankly getting trophies for just watching cutscenes is dumb as hell & if there's any part of the game worth keeping its the Xion & Riku fights.

Besides, they'd have to create a new model for transformed Xion, might as well get some mileage out of it.

That'd be interesting and I have secretly been wishing for something like that. They could tie it to KH1's gameplay system and make Roxas have preset skills or mirror Sora from your last KHFM save.

Last edited:

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
That'd be interesting and I have secretly been wishing for something like that. They could tie it to KH1's gameplay system and make Rixas have preset skills or mirror Sora from your last KHFM save.

Who knows. I'm actually pretty certain that if that were the case, they wouldn't tell us at all. I mean, it's highly unlikely, but it'd be awesome as hell!

limit

If when triggered to go fight Sabor for the final time, and you go all the way around so you can drop down into the fight for the alternate entrance cutscene that only I'VE seen, (this is diddlying legit too, I swear to god) you should unlock a trophy.
"Autism awareness trophy"

I never knew about that! Thanks for the reveal, I love how there's so many different cutscenes, the newer KH games shouldn't have given that up.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
trophy_gold.png
Defeated Xion.

trophy_silver.png
Defeated Riku

I was thinking about that while playing God of War. They should have made some of the fight cutscenes interactive, where you'd have to press a button repeatedly, input a quick combination etc.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Thanks a lot TC. Now I'm going to be super disappointed if we don't get a trophy for beating Darkside called This World Has Been Connected. That would be so BA.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Spooked Away - Defeated the Phantom in Neverland
Locksmith - Obtain every Keyblade

doortolight

Awards
where's pinoch
beat the game without finishing monstro

that'd be hilarious after returning every thing to normal sora'd be like I feel like I forgot.... Pinochio! we never saved them from monstro
and in the middle of space inside monstro, Pinochio: Sora where are you help!!!... pinochio and geppetto get digested! jk but that would be a cool trophy

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I'd love the Trophy ideas, especially the KAIRI... KAIRI'S INSIDE ME? one.

How about a Trophy for seeing all the alternative scenes called ALTERNATIVE PATHS?

Aw come on, who doesn't like a little bit of a challenge? ;)
I wouldn't mind a little challange but trophies like these:
Beat Sephiroth without ever interrupting Sin Harvest (Idea title: Push through the pain)
On a similar note: Beat Sephiroth below level 70
would definitely kill me.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
one for the secret scene at monstro
one for getting the dream weapons
one for getting all the postcards in traverse town
one for each of the secret bosses
1 for each of the tournaments
one for checking out the weight scale in traverse town
one for each section of the jungle slider mini game
one for each of the pooh mini games ones for certain amount of puppies
one for completing the journal

(one for noltcing the odd one one this list lol)

You're Not My Friend!
Dreams Come True
Mailman
Chill Out
the Phantom Menace
Mechanical Mayhem
One Winged Angel
Tough as a goat
A Hero's Wings
Demi-God
God
Moment on the lips, a Lifetime on the hips
Dogcatcher
Expert Reporter

trophy_gold.png
Defeated Xion.

trophy_silver.png
Defeated Riku

yeah, but the names would have to be spoiler free I think, or the Trophies hidden. Like the How do ya like Dem Apples? one in AC3

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
trophy_bronze.png
Run Boy Run or Run Sora Run - Win the race over five times
trophy_bronze.png
Blitzball Champion - Defeat Wakka ten times
trophy_bronze.png
Living the Dream - Defeat Tidus ten times
trophy_bronze.png
Definitely Not Romantic - Defeat Selphie eight times
trophy_bronze.png
The Gang's All Here - Defeat all Tidus, Wakka, and Selphie fifteen times
trophy_bronze.png
I Can Do Anything Better Than You - Defeat Riku X amount of times

Idk I just want trophies for the FF kids. With references to their specific games and stuff. And for the racing and Riku fight, it just seems natural.
trophy_bronze.png
One Drink Makes You Larger - Complete Wonderland

Please make a reference to the Jefferson Airplane song ;A; I just love this kind of stuff appearing in games and whatnot

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Yeah. Also having trophy names reference Disney movies is not a bad idea.

like...........................A Diamond in the rough or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back