• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TOP 5 HARDEST BATTLES IN KH1.5

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Whats the hardest battle in KH1.5?

• Kurt Zisa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chernabog/battle before the final door

• Ansem

• Phantom at the clock tower

• Ursula

• Shadow Sora

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TD Twilight

1:Sephiroth
2:The Mysterious Man
3:Battle before the final door in the end of the world(including the demon on the mountain)
4:Kurt Zisa
5:Riku Hallow bastion second fight

Honorable Mention: The Phantom at the clock tower, both Ursula fights (specifically on 0 EXP Proud runs)

These are my top 5 hardest fights that I had the most trouble with in KH1.5. I will be posting a video in the coming months discussing my choices and i will also be including this poll/discussion into the video so feel free to vote and comment so we can discuss

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
I voted Sephiroth, but I haven't done a lvl1 run of KH1 so I can't say if it's actually the hardest battle. I did do unchanging armor on standard and based on that I'd say Ansem second fight. It lasts forever and one mistake is enough to screw everything up. Without Aeroga I'd probably still be stuck on it.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Sephiroth and Maleficent Dragon always destroy me. Ursula isn't that much fun either...

An honorable mention from my side: The fight against Tidus, Wakka and Selphie on level 1. Like...w000000000t.

TD Twilight

Sephiroth and Maleficent Dragon always destroy me. Ursula isn't that much fun either...

An honorable mention from my side: The fight against Tidus, Wakka and Selphie on level 1. Like...w000000000t.

Ive seen so much rage from level 1 runs against Ursula ahaha but ya the Tidus Wakka and Selphie is definitely tough on proud

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
For the time when you usually face her, Maleficent Dragon takes the spot.
Then I'll have to agree about Sephiroth being pretty hard.
Unknown, just because of the BS blocking command thing. He's actually not that hard.

I kinda don't have anything else. Not bragging, but I've played KH in too many sauces to have trouble anymore.
Even Zisa, who used to be the monster in the closet of my childhood, is now really easy.

About Ursula, you can KO her just by overcharging her cauldron;
about the second fight, you can keep swimming in the top-right corner and be invulnerable while your allies (slowly) chip away her health: I do understand finding this method too unfair and unfunny, but it's there nonetheless.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

Uhhh yes. Fighting the three of them at once was pain, I could handle the other two but Selphie gives no mercy, she'll chase you to the ends of the world with that jump rope.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Uhhh yes. Fighting the three of them at once was pain, I could handle the other two but Selphie gives no mercy, she'll chase you to the ends of the world with that jump rope.

She's unstunnable!! You'd imagine her to be weak but no...
FF VIII already told us that it would be Selphie who gives us "The End", but this is definitely the proof we all needed. >:

Jochira

Awards
1: Wakka, Tidus and Selphie
2: Riku (prologue)
3: Mysterious Man (but that's only cuz I never played 1FM prior to 1.5)
4: Sephiroth
5: Kurt Zisa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back