• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Top 5 funniest Disney/Pixar moments?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
What's one of the funniest Disney/Pixar moments in your opinion? Here are mine:

1. Where's my super suit scene from The Incredibles

I've never laughed so hard at a Disney/Pixar scene before than I ever had with this one. Especially Frozone's wife, definitely wanted to see more of her in the movie.

2. A Girl Worth Fighting For from Mulan

There's one reason I added this scene to second place:

I've a girl back home who's
unlike any other

The only girl who'd
love him is his mother

It's also one my favorite songs in the movie.

3. Every squirrel scene from Up

Pretty much nothing has to be said about this.
[video=youtube;OxYYPziLdR4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxYYPziLdR4[/video]

4. Every scene between Flynn Rider and Maximus from Tangled

I found every conflict between them memorable. I would always chuckle at the scene where Flynn fought with a frying pan and Maximus with a sword.

5. Aladdin meeting Genie for the first time

This scene along with "Friend Like Me" and Robin William's performance made this scene worth watching.

Kounelli

Awards
5. A Bug's Life - "Just pretend it's a seed okay?"

4. Lilo and Stitch - When Jumba brings the spaceship and tells Stich, "What, you think we walked here?"

3. Hercules - When Hades freaks at Pain and Panic about using Hercules' merchandise

2. Frozen - "Shoe size doesn't matter"

1. Finding Dory - Just all of Marlin's scenes oh and Gerald the seal.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
It would take me forever to think back to every specific moment and then rank them, so I'll just go by movies:

- The Sword in the Stone is hilarious all-around. The wolf chasing Merlin and Arthur back and forth across the mountain, Archimedes trying to eat Arthur as a fish, Merlin turning back into human and screaming at the squirrel, and the scene with Mim entirely.
- Yzma and Kronk from The Emperor's New Groove come in second. The ending when she transforms into a cat gets me rolling every time.
- The scene where you first meet Basil and he shoots the pillow, and then at the end when he saves them from the mouse trap in The Great Mouse Detective.
- The scene with Hades that Kounelli mentioned.
- Cogsworth’s advice to Beast. “Flowers, chocolates, promises you never intend to keep…”
- Mushu in Mulan: “YOU MISSED?! How could you miss—he was three feet in front of you!!!’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back