• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Top 3 Favorite Food Style

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Hello just wanted to know your favorite food from cultures.

1: Itliain

2:Hispanic Food

3:Soul Food

You can explain if you want too. Would like to know what type of taste you have.

If I posted in the wrong thread, please move it. Thank you.

moonstar_xo

I really like a lot of food from Asian cultures, particularly Thai, Korean, and Japanese. Also, I guess this is distinctly American, but buffalo chicken wraps are my absolute favorite food ever. I'm usually up to eat pretty much anything though; there's very few foods that I can say that I definitely don't like.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
1. American
2. Italian
3. Mexican
Bonus: Chinese

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Probably italian simply because I love pasta and pizza way too much.
But I'm also a big fan of classic german foods. <3

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Everything spicy and well seasoned like Indian, Nepalese, Chinese. Some Thai food is also great. Japan also has some really good stuff and I love good noodle soups, especially with udon. Also mediterranean food, they have amazing veggie foods there and I love nothing more than good veggie food.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
I had never heard of the term soul food. I've looked it up now, but I kinda hoped it would be some sort of Soul Reaver scenario. Disappointing. Still good food.

Personally, I love Chinese Food. German food is pretty top tier too, though. And well, tbh, as much as it may repulse others, I gotta love some Scottish Haggis. I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back