• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Top 25 Most Ridiculous (Awesome) Weapons

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zul

Awards
Mr.Toots is a magical rainbow-farting unicorn

KaOno.gif

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
I remember seeing a similar article a long time ago. Was extremely pleased to see the Double Chainsaw Paddle. At least a few Dead Rising weapons made it to this one, that game has the craziest weapons.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
the gunblade is a stupid weapon.

so is the keyblade, in fact

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
No, you're stupid you...you...*insert meanest insult possible*

okay why do you need a weapon that is both a gun and a sword. a gun will kill things just fine, and much faster with far less danger than a sword.

using a giant key as a weapon is stupid and i don't care what you call me in response to that it's the DUMBEST THING EVER

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
Being a bit of a Red Faction fan, I'm happy to see Mr. Toots at #1. Although I wish Red Faction: Guerrilla's Ostrich Hammer would have made the list somewhere :(

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
okay why do you need a weapon that is both a gun and a sword. a gun will kill things just fine, and much faster with far less danger than a sword.
Actually it's the same concept as a bayonet, just taking it further. Fire at range, cut/stab when close up. It's a pretty effective/awesome weapon when you think about it.

using a giant key as a weapon is stupid and i don't care what you call me in response to that it's the DUMBEST THING EVER

When you see what it's capable of, not so much. But in concept...yeah it's pretty damn stupid.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Pretty much what quiteMAD said and in the 21st century we have this version:

FF13Blazefire_Saber.jpg

:33333333333

Also i like the Keyblade. Well i'd like the chainsaw even more but Disney are a bunch of pussycats. ;P

Love Machine

strut strut strut
I would think a plush toy (i.e. Cactuar, Moogle, etc.) that is used by Lulu to cast Black Magic spells would be on the list.

Edit: Never mind I found it, don't know how I missed it.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
GTA San Andreas had a dildo as a weapon first >:c

Love Machine

strut strut strut
GTA San Andreas had a dildo as a weapon first >:c

That's exactly what I thought when I read that, and I thought that the dildo being in San Andreas was funnier because it's more of a serious game, minus all of the cheat codes that everyone uses. Don't act like you don't

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I'm glad I pre-ordered Saint's Row: The Third. And THQ sent out actual dildo-bats? That sounds hilarious.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
Actually it's the same concept as a bayonet, just taking it further. Fire at range, cut/stab when close up. It's a pretty effective/awesome weapon when you think about it.

It was a very ineffective weapon. It needed to have a piercing sword-like attachment because those guns took so goddamn long to actually fire.

There's a reason we don't use them anymore.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I've always found this weapon from Ratchet: Deadlocked to be rather ridiculous.

Skip to 4:08.

I mean, really? GIANT RAINBOW BEAMS OF DOOM FROM THE HEAVENS are rather ridiculous.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
It was a very ineffective weapon. It needed to have a piercing sword-like attachment because those guns took so goddamn long to actually fire.

There's a reason we don't use them anymore.

Because they carry easy to equip combat knives. But they'd save alot of time if the combat knife was part of the gun. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back