• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Top 10 Best DS Games of 2009

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

For me, I thought Chinatown Wars was better but oh well. It must be a slow year for Nintendo.

Axens

Banned
One of the comment says that the I-phone is better than the DS. How do you compare a video games console with a phone!? The DS is way better than the I-Phone. The games have way more complexity and are way more enjoyable.

αsiя

space coke
10th place
Not bad for being anticipated for three years or so

Birnax

Wow. I'm suprised its on the list.
One of the comment says that the I-phone is better than the DS. How do you compare a video games console with a phone!? The DS is way better than the I-Phone. The games have way more complexity and are way more enjoyable.
I think what that guy means is that the iphone has better games than the ds does.

jdeib963

Wow. I'm suprised its on the list.
I think what that guy means is that the iphone has better games than the ds does.

EH i hope that isnt what he means, iphone is cool, but it just isnt meant to hold games the same way the DS is. Dont get me wrong i love my ipod touch, but DS has Days!

Malevolence

Raw Life
I'm not surprised this is on the list. Days deserves to be on the list, its indeed a great game in my opinion.

Suzuku

Meh, I think it should've beaten a lot of the games on the that list, especially Chinatown Wars, but w/e.

huanglulu

I particulary find it a game worth the money. If you want me to rate the game i will give it a 8 or 9 out of 10 but kind of surprised it got on the top 10 list.

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
well nice to see it got on the list..Days was a really awesome game and fun.

ashleerox1

Well on gamefaqs.com poll of the day, days is winning the best ds game of 2009 by a very close lead
Go vote >:)

Divine Rose

That Bleach game beat it? I didn't think anime games were even great or anything... It should have gotten a better spot.

Akemi N

That Bleach game beat it? I didn't think anime games were even great or anything... It should have gotten a better spot.

That's what I was thinking, usually anime games aren't that well-made either because they're there to cater to the fanbase. not like they're horrible, but more just "eh".

But hey, maybe I'm wrong and it's actually a decent game. I'm really not gonna judge since I haven't played it and don't plan to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back