• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Toonami kids

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Little_Red

betch.
i remember they had a whole block of these anime shows on toonami. like sailor moon, and a few other good shows.i always watched that from when i was 8 to 10, then they stopped showing it...weird..

(if this is in the wrong section, please move it! thanks)

antiformkeyblade

never betray. never.
Oh man that brings me back. that was back then when Cartoon Network only showed cartoons, but now they show real people movies. it sucks. And they replaced Toonami with Miguzi. thats total crap.

antiformkeyblade

never betray. never.
yeah, the american anime really sucks. like Totaly Spies. *gag*and that code lyoco or whatever it is, is just horrible. there heads are way to big.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
why they have to change it? it was such a great thing, then they blew it to hell.

They changed it for lots of reasons like ratings or the fact that many people got tried of watching reruns of Outlaw Star and other shows (I loved it though) or because the "good" anime is too inappropriate for children so they have to put on anime suitable for morons. >_>

I miss Tenchi and Blue Submarine No.6 and Outlaw Star the most.

I don't know what the hell Muguzi is all about.

cricket

Toonami was awesome back in the day.
Sailor Moon, Tenchi, Outlaw Star, Gundam Wing...And week long themes every now and then which let you see new(or older) stuff. Like robot week! xD

Now they only show it once a week, right? And then it's horrible stuff, at least with the bad voice actting it is.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Ahh the good old day of times passed, tis a mere memory now. Ohh it was so good, nothing is better then it. I loved G gundam and all the GOOD shows, yeah that was back when I was a toonami faithfull.

It totaly sucks now, and miguzi, WTF how is that suposed to replace toonami.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back