• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

toonami anime or adult swim

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Oblivion007

in the old days toonami had great shows but now not so much. now thew only talk about naruto.adult swim has way better dubs and shows all the content.

Henskie

I'm Batman
OK here is my breakdown:
Old toonami- Reboot, DBZ, ronin warriors etc
This was a great era for cartoon network I loved it and I think that this was the pinnacle for their shows I didnt not like any of their shows and It had me completely absorbed.

New toonami- Bobobo, Fantastic four etc
Hit or miss they arent really high quality shows and it kinda bothers me that they got rid of the really good shows but they have naruto which I like

Miguzi- I only like Yugioh GX enough said

Adult Swim- good. I like most of their shows but a few of them I cant watch because it makes me angry at cartoon network but I like Family Guy, Trinity Blood etc. 20 oz mouse and perfect hair forever piss me off beyond belief

Sailor Moon

FIGHTING EVIL BY MOONLIGHT
OK here is my breakdown:
Old toonami- Reboot, DBZ, ronin warriors etc
This was a great era for cartoon network I loved it and I think that this was the pinnacle for their shows I didnt not like any of their shows and It had me completely absorbed.

New toonami- Bobobo, Fantastic four etc
Hit or miss they arent really high quality shows and it kinda bothers me that they got rid of the really good shows but they have naruto which I like

Miguzi- I only like Yugioh GX enough said

Adult Swim- good. I like most of their shows but a few of them I cant watch because it makes me angry at cartoon network but I like Family Guy, Trinity Blood etc. 20 oz mouse and perfect hair forever piss me off beyond belief

oh thats how i feel you said it before i could

Devil_I.D

As long as toonami keeps fantastic four then i'm happy i was made tho that they kept taking and puting things on.

Henskie

I'm Batman
Pedo that has nothing to do with this topic it is discussing CN

SSLaertes

Seeker of Darkness
Adult Swim > Toonami

I like Naruto as much as the next guy but there is more mature animes on Adult swim and i need my anime people!!!XD

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
He's got a point, though :\

Doesn't YTV air most of Adult Swim's stuff up in dat der Canada? Eh?

Adult Swim is much better than Toonami, in terms of both anime and regular series. Bleach, FLCL, and Eureka Seven, especially. The only thing I watch on Toonami now is Naruto, and that's only from time to time to check up on the dub o.o

~Doran Gray

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
He's got a point, though :\

Doesn't YTV air most of Adult Swim's stuff up in dat der Canada? Eh?
Yea we do. YTV airs the litte kiddy animes that would usually air during Toonami during the day and some of the adult swim stuff at night. Although YTV focus' more on anime than some of the otherstuff. We have other channels for the other shows :D

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
Old toonami- classics i remember back then lol

New toonami- hmm currently in a problem but who knows it could improve....again...

Miguzi- needs to be shot but i can understandf a lot of people like those shows yet not me.

Adult Swim-has a lot of good shows currently Metalocalypse, Bleach and Aqua Teen Hunger Force. there are more but currently Adult Swim is doing quite well ^^

Mr Despair

Life's a depressing joke
Miguzi has never gottten anything on [adult swim]. Unless you like Yu-Gi-Oh, which is Miguzi's only reason why it's still being aired. Code Lyoko, WTF watches that? Toonami was good before with Megas XLR, new Teen Titans Episodes, Rurouni Kenshin. They now have some better shows like Naruto, Zatch Bell, NOT One Piece. Anyways, I'll say [adults swim].

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Miguzi has never gottten anything on [adult swim]. Unless you like Yu-Gi-Oh, which is Miguzi's only reason why it's still being aired.

Actually this past week, Yu-Gi-Oh GX was on Toonami and not on Miguzi. So now there's basically no reason to watch Miguzi.
(unless of course you're one of those guys that still watches pokemon)

[adult swim] beats Toonami easily. (for me anyways)

I only watch one show on Toonami (Naruto) but I watch all the anime from
[adult swim]. That's probably why I like it so much.

(that's cool that they started Samurai Champloo from the beggining this past week. I never saw the first episodes)

Sailor Moon

FIGHTING EVIL BY MOONLIGHT
the old toonami-sailor moon
new toonami-naruto
adult swim-bleach

stripes

Time Is A Mysterious Thing
Old Toonami- Tenchi Muyo
New Toonami- Naruto/One piece
Adult Swim- trinity blood, eureka seven, FLCL, and bleach

I liked the old toomami but who cares, anime is changing anyway, its not like it use to be. And adult swim is gonna start airing less and less anime watch

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
adult swim because one it shows the uncut versions , great voices unlike crappy toonami dubs , that's about it. oh plus it can show banned epsiodes and specials.

stripes

Time Is A Mysterious Thing
Yeah they did show FMA, I love that show, but Inuyasha I'm not to crazy for **still mad about how it ended** It just needs to choose new animes though. Cause Bleach is going to be on there forever like Inuyasha, and the rest will end, are they going to get new ones are keep playing the old ones over and over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back