• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Too much

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TeamMatt

Hey members I don't know if a thread like this has been posted but does anyone feel like were getting a little to much of BBS I mean I'm happy they showed Zach but I wanted to be surprise I mean there showing us a lot we didn't even get this much information for days its just weird to me. We've seen so much like MX being captured by Braig and Terra, Aqua, Ventus riding on their Keyblades does anyone agree or is it just me.:confused:

αsiя

space coke
They always do it like this before the game releases

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
Days isnt important like birth by sleep XD
so of course we need more on BBS! :mad:

KOIKOIBA

I don't know we didn't see that much information on days

Because in Days there wasn't much to show like BBS. Before KHII came out in Japan they showed many scans, information and characters like now for BBS.

TeamMatt

Because in Days there wasn't much to show like BBS. Before KHII came out in Japan they showed many scans, information and characters like know for BBS.
Oh Duh!!!! so they really haven't showed alot I guess it is just me.

Beyer

I dunno, maybe I have over-thinking lately but I feel like there is still a lot missing. However, the fact that Braig kidnaps MX was too much in my opinion. That's about it though.
Then again...the game probably would be better if we knew nothing. What many of us know as basic BBS knowledge probably would have been a little shock for us.
I knew the risk I was taking by going into this section of the forums though.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Holy shit we had this same thread just earlier today, and a week or two before that.

It's the habit of the developers to hand out information, and the duty of the sight to report that information. If you honestly don't want to find out, stay away from KHI and other video game sites that might announce it.

TeamMatt

the fact that Braig kidnaps MX was too much in my opinion
Yea I definitely agree that was way too much because it makes me feel maybe MX isn't as tough as we all thought ya know.

∞;4667580 said:
Holy shit we had this same thread just earlier today, and a week or two before that.

It's the habit of the developers to hand out information, and the duty of the sight to report that information. If you honestly don't want to find out, stay away from KHI and other video game sites that might announce it.
Its not about not seeing the information!!!! I'm just shocked there given us alot of information that's all.

Last edited by a moderator:

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Hey members I don't know if a thread like this has been posted but does anyone feel like were getting a little to much of BBS I mean I'm happy they showed Zach but I wanted to be surprise I mean there showing us a lot we didn't even get this much information for days its just weird to me. We've seen so much like MX being captured by Braig and Terra, Aqua, Ventus riding on their Keyblades does anyone agree or is it just me.:confused:

If you don't want to be spoiled then stop clicking every new pieace of information.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
No not really. Asir is right; stuff like this always happens before the release of a new game. Please stop double posting.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Yea I definitely agree that was way too much because it makes me feel maybe MX isn't as tough as we all thought ya know.

ummmmm he beat THREEE keyblade bearers controled a tornado of keyblades complety froze Ven and made Terra his bitch. Mx being chained up by Braig come on you know that its a trick.

TeamMatt

ummmmm he beat THREEE keyblade bearers controled a tornado of keyblades complety froze Ven and made Terra his bitch. Mx being chained up by Braig come on you know that its a trick.
My Bad this was a retarded thread I'm acting stupid today can someone get a mod to close this thread
:embarassed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back