• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Too many UX “news” threads?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

NoWay

Awards
Hey there,

first of all I want to thank everyone who is putting so much effort into updating us about the newest UX non-story events. You’re amazing!

However, I think that we are receiving too many UX updates. It feels like every two days there are new UX threads in here. Then there also different threads and news articles for the US and Japanese versions.
I’ve also seen that the majority of the last threads don’t even have any answer. It seems like there isn’t much interest either in such an amount of threads.

My suggestion would be to have one longer thread per week for both the Japanese and US versions to reduce the amount threads. Maybe this can reduce the daily work for the mods.

What do you think?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
"Mods" means literally just me for for UX stuff, so your solution doesn't really result in less work :(

Anyways, I have to make timely updates to tweet them out. I'm well aware no one gives a shit around here, it's more of an obligation at this point. Expect it to be the same for DR as well since SE can't guarantee parity between versions.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm sad that I don't care anymore. But I'm always looking forward to story updates. Your work is still appreciated!

Last edited:
Back