• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Too many things to keep in mind, need help sorting it out. Plus my own theories included.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Kimmy1980

Awards
Too many things to try to decipher. Worldines, digital worlds, sleeping worlds, etc. To understand my main theory, I believe in every game, there is some version of Sora (Roxas, Ventus, etc) and a version of M Xehanort (Xemnas, Ansem SOD, etc.). That being said if we work backwards in events of all the games…. I believe that Player is a version or connection to Ventus. I also believe that the Master of Masters is a version of M Xehanort. How I don’t know. If we go forward in events, I believe that Yozora is a version or connection of Sora (Sora meaning "sky", Yozora meaing "night sky"), and whoever the main villain in his world is a version of M Xehanort. Catch my drift?

See below list of each game with the hero and villain:

Game Hero Villain
KH1 Sora Ansem SOD
KH3 Sora M Xehanort
Union Cross Ventus Master of Masters?
DDD Sora M Xehanort
BBS Ventus M Xehanort
358/2 Roxas Xemnas
KH2 Roxax/Sora Xemnas
Chain Sora Xemnas
Chi Player Master of Masters?
Verum Rex Yozora ??? Not Revealed Yet

Also, with the talk of worldines, body hopping, etc, trying to plot out everything so bear with me, and hope things make sense. I am going to list people that were around during events of Union Cross and KH3 and where I believe they might end up.

• Ephemer – I believe Ephemer has No Name, bequeathed to him from Luxu. Will stay behind and build Scala Ad Caelum
  • Skuld – jumps to new Worldline, becomes our Mystery X girl right before events of BBS. Where she is now, I don’t know? We know Braig (Luxu) took her, we all want to know.
  • Ventus – jumps to new Worldline, right before events of BBS
  • Laurium (will become Marluxia) – jumps to new Worldline, becomes our Mystery X girl right before events of BBS. Will take Elrena with him as a promise to find his sister Strelitzia
  • Brain – We know he is the virus. I believe Ava planted him here to go against Master of Masters. I don’t think the word virus intentionally means evil. He is the descendant of Eraqus. Like Eraqus they sometimes have to do the wrong thing to do good. (Ex. Eraqus trying to get rid of Ventus in BBS.) He will stay behind with Ephemer to rebuild Scala Ad Caelum.
  • Strelitzia – dead (in the final world)
  • Demy? - (will become Demyx) minor character, haven’t met yet. Unless he is a version of Luxu at a point in time when Luxu was body hopping?? Or Master of Masters?
  • Ludor? - (will become Luxord) minor character, haven’t met yet. Unless he is a version of Luxu at a point in time when Luxu was body hopping?? Or Master of Masters?
  • Player?- should be important enough to be connected to Ventus, but can’t place this theory out. Also heard he could be connected to Luxord?
  • Elrena (will become Larxene) – as said above with Laurium. She will follow him to new worldline to find Strelitzia
  • Foretellers (Ira, Aced, Gula, Invi) – after first KH War, they are lost. Could be lost in Realm of Darkness or placed into a digital world?
  • Ava (I’ve listed her separately for a reason) – survives the KH War. Creates her group of dandelions. I believe she is the true TRAITOR, goes against M of Master’s teachings. She could be lost in the realm of darkness, she could also be DARKNESS that talks to Malificent. She could also be the darkling we see on the cover art of KH3.
  • Luxu – well we know what’s he’s been doing. Body hopping throughout time. But HOW???
  • Master of Masters – Yes the man has faded, disappeared, etc. If he is in anyway connected to Master Xehanort, M Xehanort dies at end of KH3. So??? Where does Sora end up at the end? In this Shibuya world where Yozora is. Could this also be a realm of death?

I think I am done now. Lots of question marks I know. Hope this make some sense to you folks that have warped minds like mine and eat/breathe/sleep Kingdom Hearts. Please pick apart and comment please. These games are maddening.

Thanks.

Kimmy1980

Awards
My bad, good catch. That would be a weird twist for Laurium to turn into our mystery x girl? Hah! I originally meant to say that Mystery X girl is Skuld.

Back