• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Too Many Cut Scenes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Definitely, it was so irritating to sit there and be like cutscene, battle, cutscene, cutscene, NEXT WORLD! rinse and repeat.

That combined with the journal, it seemed like they made these games with ADD 5-year olds in mind. I miss the factor of just being able to wander around and start different sidequests and not be told what to do every 2 seconds. Like in Final Fantasy. =/

Bloodgift

How about it?
'behold the power of the keyblade, uh wah? this power, the ultimate power, the TRUE darkness'

That is imprinted on my mind XDD

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
The cutscenes would have been better if they were longer and rarer.

A cutscene should be a something to look forward to, not something to skip over.

Rix

:)
Awards
The cutscenes would have been better if they were longer and rarer.

A cutscene should be a something to look forward to, not something to skip over.

Exactly... Well chosen words.

Denki-Kurai

I think i just noticed. But I didn't really care, it lengthened the game. I didn't skip any scene unless i was in a rush to finish the game.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I didn't skip unless it was before a boss-fight I'd been constantly failing at.

Rix

:)
Awards
Yes they DID lenghten the game, but left us with too little gameplay time :(

MF29

In Kingdom Hearts if you kept dieing against a boss you would have to watch the same cutscene over and over.

sora_freak12

LOL! I forgot about that one xD .... I think i did actually watch that one more times than the one before the second HB Riku fight...

The only one that caused me that over-and-over-and-over frustration was that 2nd Riku fight. Naarrggh! Supid Riku...*sets Riku's lacey dress on fire*:angry:

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Bundles. Some cutscenes aren't really that necessary.
Still, I watch most of them for some odd reason, skip the ones at the Pride Lands.

Advantage of skipping them saves all unlike in KH1 where I completely memorized the scene between Rikunort and Sora. Give 'em back his heart! -_- At least it's not like DoC where there are so many scenes, the game barely lets you play.

Darkslayers

Website
gamingsource.org
It did, have alot of Cut Scenes. But oh well, I enjoyed them. But after awhile I just skipp a few and then watch a few to refresh what happen and all. But you should watch it. I thought some was boring but most of the time great.

Elorah

Awards
^ Oh, I think we've all pretty much memorized that scene (no axel-related puns intended -_-)

I think there were a significant amount more cut scenes in KH2; most of them were pretty pointless though. Heh, it's great knowing you can skip them xD

Rikulove

I wish they had the skip option in KH1.

God, I have that stupid "not Clayton! D:" scene burned into into mind from seeing it over 9000 times.

Anyways, I personally liked the amount of cutscenes. My favorite part of RPGs are the story and cutscenes.
Though the 2 second ones where all they show is a heartless popping up is unnecessary.

BellQ

cut scenes?i think thats was awesome
but sometime i was over joy for that
so after i saw that scene i press reset then watch again,haha

BellQ

cut scenes?i think thats was awesome
but sometime i was over joy for that
so after i saw that scene i press reset again,lol:toungesmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back